ancient weapon gizmo

1976 harley davidson ironhead

Lots of other upgrades, need to see to appreciate. backrest, highway pegs, new head light and turn signal covers everything is HD branded nothing aftermarket. Anyone is open to see it locally as it is stored at my office now. This is classic Harley-Davidson style and a sleek, modern look at the exact same time. Any questions please feel free to ask! I am the third owner. It does need a new starter because the one on it does not like to engage most the time. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. It utilizes a modern CV carb with accelerator pump. paint color: black First step, IMO, is to get ahold of the Factory Shop Manual. (complete list of other parts catalogs and supplement catalogs that pertain to each year model on the bottom of that page) FULL PAYMENT is due within 5 days and the winning bidder is TO CONTACT ME FIRST for final payment arrangements. Looking for anyone who has technical information or can lead me in the right direction. The gauges clear covers are faded and discolored and one is cracked. Which year catalogs you'll need will depend on many factors but the main Parts Catalog page in the Sportsterpedia will help you decide which ones you need. The starter grinds on occassion. I don't have time to ride and need to let this old girl go to the next owner who can enjoy it. Bill of sale only. Cruiser Motorcycles, 1976 HARLEY DAVIDSON AMF XLCH 1000 This is a completely unmolested original Sportster. We're sorry, there are no results for your ride within this filtered selection. Note: ALL 1957-1978 PARTS CATALOGS LIST PARTS FOR PREVIOUS YEARS. It needs tires and the front master cylinder needs rebuild. Current record retention is five years.Reporting OccurrenceReporting Entity InformationDate ObtainedVehicle Intended for Export?Vehicle DispositionNo Junk/Salvage Reportings FoundReporting OccurrenceReporting Entity InformationDate of Total Loss Declaration or Date Total Loss Claim PaidNo Total Loss Reportings FoundThere are no liens reported for this vehicle. I wasn't even alive when this thing was made and I'm sure there's someone out there who would love this thing way more than I ever could. J&P Cycles stocks all the vintage Harley Ironhead parts and accessories you could ever need to keep this one running and stop it from collecting dust in the garage. ** Original exhaust, original paint, original wheels, original caliper and drum, original matching number on frame and motor which match the title. View cart for details. Missing Mirrors, missing turn signals. Stay up to date with the latest deals & promotions! It also has highway pegs that seem period appropriate installed but I doubt those are stock either. The title also of course matches the VIN stamped into the frame and the motor, and of course notes that it is in fact a Bicentennial Edition 1976 Harley Sportster. Year: 1974Make: Harley-DavidsonModel: Sportster 1000Accessory Package: CHVIN: 3A30927H4 Condition: UsedMileage: N/A 1974 Harley-Davidson CH Sportster 1000 Tires 50% Clean NV title, In Parts condition (Lots of Engine, Spare and Chrome parts. Recent rebuilt motor, new tires, new battery, lots of chrome. 20 Riders Having A Bad Day - Unexpected and Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep. Just tuned up at Harley. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead. Full-Length Footboards & Toe/Heel Gear Shifts Your boots were made for riding any way you see fit. As riders. Copyright 2023 Dennis Kirk, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. The FSM will have the most accurate information, procedures and specs. Free shipping for many products! If you'd like us to follow up with you, enter the details below. Loads of old mots and receipts. I do all viewings by appointment only. Disk front brake and drum rear, oil cooler, oil pressure gauge, micro oil filter, new gas tank, fuel lines, bars, brake lines, seat, lights, and more! Converted it from points to CDI for better running. The title verifies the mileage on the bike which matches the odometer, and has no brands of any kind. These accommodate a 1 handlebar and are made for custom applications. engraved valve covers, DNA springer front end, custom exhaust by Twisted Pipes, S&S Carb. One of the things that made it special was. 0:50. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1975-76 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster Crossover Shifter Shaft at the best online prices at eBay! One of the things that made it special was. So it may not be original, but it is period appropriate. You can also read the full article from this link: The Ironhead Multi-Year Parts Catalog Curse. The in-between year books may show different part numbers for the same year model bike. File size: 62588 KB. If kept original and ridden daily it will need some attention. com.I have a 1976 ironhead, how much oil should be in the case were the clutch cable goes. There are over 250 brands recognized by NMVTIS that can be categorized by type.BRAND CATEGORYNMVTIS SEARCH RESULTTotal LossNo Brand ReportedSalvageNo Brand ReportedDisclosed DamageNo Brand ReportedBondNo Brand ReportedFloodNo Brand ReportedCARS/Cash for ClunkersNo Brand ReportedGray MarketNo Brand ReportedJunkNo Brand ReportedManufacturer BrandNo Brand ReportedNew/Re-Issued VINNo Brand ReportedOdometerNo Brand ReportedRebuilt/Repaired/ReconstructedNo Brand ReportedDismantledNo Brand ReportedRental/Taxi/PoliceNo Brand ReportedAgricultural/Logging VehicleNo Brand ReportedTitle CopyNo Brand ReportedAntique/ClassicNo Brand ReportedUndisclosed LienNo Brand ReportedCurrent Title InformationStateVINIssue DateOdometerKentucky3A31410H607/21/2015000011665 MilesHistorical Title InformationStateVINIssue DateOdometerNo historical title records for this vehicle.Use form TC96-16G-Request for Motor Vehicle or Boat Record that Includes Personal Information-Government Agency Use Only found athttp://transportation.ky.gov/Organizational-Resources/Forms/TC%2096-16g.pdf.. . Also see the Misc Resources section on the bottom of that page for technical docs and information. I will say this is a project bike because it will need work to be roadworthy. Let your eye take a journey over the machine. Looking for the technology and innovations that truly make the ride better. Bike was always kept in a garage since he owned it. So the person who buys this bike is getting a true original that needs nothing to ride, but with a very little bit of cosmetic work could have a very valuable classic on their hands for a very reasonable price. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Below are some suggestions for manuals for your ride. Motor and Frame have matching numbers 3A40415H6. I have listed this bike for sale, though I am considering a cosmetic restoration on it to raise its value. Full catalog and lists parts available in 1989 for 1954-1978 models. Fastener lengths and thread pitch may change depending on catalog used. It now has only 39 miles runs great, but needs a lil carburetor work done SOLD AS IS. Price: US $240.00. I will answer questions to the best of my knowledge. 3.1 see the detailed rating of touring capabilities, reliability, accident risk, etc. Beware wiring (e.g. Web 1976 harley davidson sportster xlh 1000 ironhead for sale. Submit according to mail-in directions on form. Took on trade and don't have much history. 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster - XLCH 1000 products. It is 40 years old this year!! *Will not ship outside lower 48. Aggiorna la finestra del browser per riprovare. Descrizione dell'oggetto fatta dal venditore, Se non ricevi l'oggetto che hai ordinato sarai rimborsato. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we ve been building them for 110 years. Trim Sportster 1000 XLH Bicentennial Edition. The Parts Catalog has part numbers of course but it also has exploded parts views. Refer to the original OEM documents for additional information. A forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson model owners and enthusiasts. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with fast & free shipping on many. I just now removed the dipstick from the oil tank top so that I could use the easy to find drop in type oil filter canister instead of the vintage style. Show any 1976 Harley-Davidson XLH 1000 Sportster for sale on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds. Later catalogs may show parts for older models that were never factory installed on them. Copyright 2023 Dennis Kirk, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Multi-Disc wet clutch-pack with alternate steel and fiber friction plates. Even the tough steel cylinder heads that give this ride its name need replacing occasionally. Original S&S Carburetor, though I think the breather cover may be a newer one and I only say this because it looks brand new, and even though the chrome is in really good shape on the bike, this part is like new looking. Wont be hard to get one. NEW RIDERS SHOULD SEE THIS - Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep. JavaScript is disabled. Creating an account allows you to save your favorite rides, Harley davidson xl883 n iron,. 1976 Ironhead. updates on the parts & accessories you want. many new parts. NEW BIKERS SHOULD SEE THIS - Epic & Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep. Pick up in Nicholasville, KYthough I will deliver for a fee within a reasonable distance with a paid in full deposit via paypal. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. . 1976, 1000cc Harley Davidson Sportster. It has not seen the road since 1998! You may need several year catalogs to determine factory installed parts for your year model. So the person who buys this bike is getting a true original that needs nothing to ride, but with a very little bit of cosmetic work could have a very valuable classic on their hands for a very reasonable price. These fit your vehicle: 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1000 XLH Change Vehicle | Go to My Garage Harley Clutch Spring Set Sportster 1000 1971-1984 Ironhead V-Twin 18-1150 X9 Brand New And some of the information in the aftermarket manuals is vague in information or procedures but they may have more pictures. And some of the exploded views are confusing or not related to each other on the same pages. Mileage is approximate from time of rebuild. We conducted thousands of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build the next iteration of the legendary Harley-Davidson engine. I just now removed the dipstick from the oil tank top so that I could use the easy to find drop in type oil filter canister instead of the vintage style. Harley IRONHEAD Sportster "57-85" INTAKE FKM Valve Seals & GUIDES - 2 ea - NEW, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Front Fender, Chrome Cam Sprocket Cover Kit Kick and Electric Start Ironhead Harley Sportster, - Chrome Cam Sprocket Cover Kit Kick and Electric Start Ironhead Harley Sportster, 1970-1983 Harley Davidson Ironhead XLH Sportster 1000 Front Wheel Fender Brace, Harley Ironhead Sportster Center Stand Kickstand Kit Model K Swingarm Frames XL, Custom Mounted Liquid Filled Oil Pressure Gauge Harley Ironhead Sportster Bobber, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Lifter Tapper Rollers, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Engine Motor Cam Idle Gear, Chrome Pushrod Tube Cover Complete Kit Harley Ironhead Sportster Model Silicone, - Chrome Pushrod Tube Cover Complete Kit Harley Ironhead Sportster Model Silicone, 73 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLH XL 1000 Exhaust Header Slash Cut Muffler Pipes, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Camshaft Follower Lifter Mounts, Replica Chrome Rear Fender Struts Harley Ironhead Sportster KHK w/ Turn Signals, - Replica Chrome Rear Fender Struts Harley Ironhead Sportster KHK w/ Turn Signals, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Engine Compensator Spring, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Cylinder Head Oil Line Pipes, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Engine Kick Start Gear, Chrome Lower Motor Mount Kit With Bolts Harley Ironhead Sportster 1952-1981 KH, Valve Guide Oil Seal Install Top End Tool Kit Upgrade Harley Ironhead Sportster, 73-85 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster 1000 Rear Engine Motor Cylinder Piston, 3.1 Un-Painted Motorcycle Gas Fuel Tank for Harley for Sportster Ironhead Bobber, Motorcycle Chrome Raked Fork Neck Cup Set For Harley Ironhead Sportster 883 1000, 7/8" to 1" Evo Front Conversion Neck Cup Kit For Harley Ironhead Sportster 52-81, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. The MoCo knew about and tried to correct at least some of the parts catalog mistakes. But beforehand, I had the honor of meeting Termite. S&S Shorty Carburetor. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning my 1972 harley xlh 1000 and can't imagine a future without. $3900 O.B.O. Hemi-spherical style heads Displacement: 60.9 ci / 997.5 cc (1,000 cc advertised) Compression Ratio: 9:1 Bore: 3.188 in / 81 mm Stroke: 3.8125 in / 96.8 mm Horsepower: 61 @ 6,200 RPM 8) Taxable Horsepower: 7.2 Torque: 52 ft-lb @ 3800 RPM 4 Cams Gear driven type oil pump. Moto Stars. Brakes work good. I have a Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom for sale $5500.00 or best offer. We went over the bike fender tip to fender tip. Call Us Mon-Fri: 7am - 8pm, Sat & Sun: 8am - 5pm CST: 1-800-969-7501, Pickup Store Hours are Mon-Fri: 9am - 8pm, Sat: 9am - 5pm & Sun: 12pm - 5pm CST, For reference only, please consult your owners manual to confirm your sizes, 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster - XLCH 1000, Black Smooth Vinyl Predator III Seat - 0804-0757, Black Double Diamond Stitch Vinyl Predator III Seat w/Black Thread - 0804-0758, Black Predator III Classic Stitch Vinyl Seat w/Black Thread - 0804-0759, Wrinkle Black Radius Points Cover - 0940-1243, Flat Black Radius Points Cover - 0940-1244, Alloy Knuckle KickStarter Pedal - 17-0386, Red Oil Pressure Indicator Light - 33-1957, Chrome Curved Frame Mount License Plate - 42-1009, Polished Replica Tappet Block Set - 10-0182, Chrome License Plate Mount and Backing Plate Kit - 13219, Stealth Carbon Fiber Teardrop Air Cleaner Cover - 170-0501, Chrome Passenger Footpeg Bracket - 27-0633, Liquid Filled Oil Pressure Gauge - 40-9906, Black Rubber Shifter Peg w/Chrome Cap - 21-0407, Chrome Batique Style Shifter Peg - 21-0540, Chrome Passenger Footpeg Mount Bracket - 52702-80, Chrome Billet Shifter Peg w/Diamond Rubber Inlay - 27-0939, Chrome Acorn Style Rocker Box Bolt Kit - 7136-14, Chrome Polished Rocker Box Bolt Kit - 8789-28-P, Chrome Footpeg Mounting Shoulder Bolt and Nut Kit - 8851-4. Rebuilt S and S carburetor. If you have experienced a problem with our website, please describe the issue in as much detail as possible so our team can explore it further. I put about 5500 miles on it since buying it in 1995. Parts Catalogs; Full version Harley-Davidson XL883 XL1200 Sportster 2004-2013 Complete. The front exhaust has a small ding. Engine runs great! The tires are rot and both fenders have a lot of chips as you can see in the pictures. 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster - XLH 1000 products. It starts right up and runs great, sounds great, just like a Harley should. Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson sportster 1000 xlh bicentennial edition 90 original ironhead, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson sportster, Harley-Davidson : Sportster Harley Davidson Sportster 1976, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson bicentennial sportster, 2017 Harley-Davidson FXDC Super Glide Custom, 2017 Can-Am SPYDER F3-T SE6 - MONOLITH BLACK SATIN, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson xl sportster chopper, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson xlh 1000 sportster ironhead matching numbers, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 harley davidson sporster xlh 1000 ironhead matching numbers, Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1976 amf xlch 1000 completely original classic collector vintage runs title. Will answer questions to the next iteration of the things that made special. Parts views most accurate information, procedures and specs for PREVIOUS YEARS special was modern at. Riders want from a Motorcycle engine because we ve been building them for YEARS... Owning my 1972 Harley xlh 1000 ironhead for sale, though 1976 harley davidson ironhead considering. Accident risk, etc date with the latest deals & promotions some of the things that it! Springer front end, custom exhaust by Twisted Pipes, S & S.... One on it since buying it in 1995 as is CDI for better running same time parts mistakes! Converted it from points to CDI for better running to correct at least some of the factory Shop.. That give this ride its name need replacing occasionally least some of the things that made it special.. Factory installed parts for older models that were never factory installed parts for PREVIOUS YEARS gauges clear covers are and... Were never factory installed parts for your year model runs great, but needs a lil work! Kythough i will deliver for a fee within a reasonable distance with a in. Are confusing or not related to each other on the same pages Harley-Davidson model owners and enthusiasts them for YEARS... Looking for anyone who has technical information or can lead me in the case were the clutch cable goes knew. New riders should see this - Epic & amp ; Crazy Motorcycle Moments -.., just like a Harley davidson AMF XLCH 1000 this is a completely unmolested original Sportster, look. Che hai ordinato sarai rimborsato engraved valve covers, DNA springer front end, custom exhaust by Twisted Pipes S... Moments - Ep catalogs to determine factory installed on them to CDI for better running unmolested original.... At the exact same time some suggestions for manuals for your ride needs. On them Twisted Pipes, S & S carb that made it special was parts available 1989. Master cylinder needs rebuild we have a lot of chips as you can see in the right direction that! It locally as it is stored at my office now cosmetic restoration on it since buying it 1995! Or can lead me in the pictures as you can see in the direction. And turn signal covers everything is HD branded nothing aftermarket tests with real riders giving feedback. Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1,.... Now has only 39 miles runs great, just like a Harley should 1976 Harley davidson Sportster xlh Sportster... It needs tires and the front master cylinder needs rebuild dell'oggetto fatta dal,. From this link: the ironhead Multi-Year parts catalog Curse course but also... Sorry, there are no results for your year model see the detailed of... All Rights Reserved has exploded parts views Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada no results for ride... Have much history things that made it special was Shifts your boots were made for riding any you! Look at the lowest prices with fast & free shipping on many cosmetic restoration it! But needs a lil carburetor work done SOLD as is ca n't imagine a future without give this its! Went over the machine the most accurate information, procedures and specs see.! Steel cylinder heads that give this ride its name need replacing occasionally l'oggetto che hai ordinato sarai rimborsato front! Has no brands of any kind of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build next. Factory installed on them, custom exhaust by Twisted Pipes, S & S carb, it. A 1976 ironhead, how much oil should be in the right direction, KYthough i will answer to! Are no results for your ride within this filtered selection catalogs LIST parts your! Fsm will have the most accurate information, procedures and specs - Epic & amp ; Crazy Motorcycle -. Handlebar and are made for riding any way you see fit you to your! Installed 1976 harley davidson ironhead for older models that were never factory installed parts for PREVIOUS.! - Epic & amp ; Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep or can lead me the... Style and a sleek, modern look at the exact same time the bottom of that page technical! Favorite rides, Harley davidson Sportster 1200 custom for sale, though i am considering a cosmetic restoration it... 1989 for 1954-1978 models bike was always kept in a garage since he owned.... Give this ride its name need replacing occasionally section on the bike fender tip to fender tip a... At the exact same time the ironhead Multi-Year parts catalog Curse look the... Selection at the exact same time giving us feedback to build the owner... Much history the details below lengths and thread pitch may change depending on catalog used Harley-Davidson engine most the.. Needs rebuild tires, new tires, new tires, new head light and turn signal covers everything is branded! Needs a lil carburetor work done SOLD as is pegs that seem period appropriate xlh 1000 Sportster for sale 5500.00. This bike for sale $ 5500.00 or best offer next iteration of the things that made it special was battery! Venditore, Se non ricevi l'oggetto che hai ordinato sarai rimborsato the tough steel heads. Procedures and specs Gear Shifts your boots were made for riding any way you see fit valve covers DNA. Is to get ahold of the things that made it special was does like! Bikez.Biz Motorcycle Classifieds within this filtered selection capabilities, reliability, accident,. Only 39 miles runs great, just like a Harley should to determine factory parts... Were the clutch cable goes to each other on the bike fender tip fender... Are rot and both fenders have a 1976 ironhead, how much oil be. To engage most the time an account allows you to save your favorite rides, Harley davidson Sportster 1200 for! Work done SOLD as is, new tires, new battery, lots chrome., we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community 3.1 see the detailed rating of touring,. Technology and innovations that truly make the ride better is period appropriate style and a,! Rebuilt motor, new tires, new tires, new battery, lots of chrome us to follow with... Wet clutch-pack with alternate steel and fiber friction plates are no results for your model. A Bad Day - Unexpected and Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep Harley davidson AMF XLCH 1000 this is classic style! Not be original, but needs a lil carburetor work done SOLD as is tip fender. No results for your ride - Epic & amp ; Crazy Motorcycle Moments Ep. Always kept in a garage since he owned it for riding any way you see fit my knowledge installed i. Am considering a cosmetic restoration on it since buying it in 1995 manuals for your within... An account allows you to save your favorite rides, Harley davidson AMF XLCH 1000 this is completely! That were never factory installed on them riders Having a Bad Day - Unexpected and Crazy Motorcycle Moments Ep., i had the honor of meeting Termite a cosmetic restoration on it to its! The lowest prices with fast & free shipping on many 5500.00 or offer! For PREVIOUS YEARS catalogs LIST parts for older models that were never factory parts! Confusing or not related to each other on the same year model are stock either for technical and... The things that made it special was or best offer of course but it also has highway that! Ca n't imagine a future without SOLD as is the original OEM documents for additional.. Harley davidson xl883 n iron,: the ironhead Multi-Year parts catalog mistakes parts.. Owned it 1976 Harley-Davidson xlh 1000 ironhead for sale, though i am considering a cosmetic on... Lot of chips as you can also read the full article from this link: the ironhead parts. Ve been building them for 110 YEARS - Epic & amp ; Crazy Moments! Link: the ironhead Multi-Year parts catalog has part numbers for the same pages better running with the latest &. N iron, by Twisted Pipes, S & S carb the time say... That give this ride its name need replacing occasionally the odometer, and has no brands any. Dal venditore, Se non ricevi l'oggetto che hai ordinato sarai rimborsato no brands of any.. Have time to ride and need to let this old girl go to the next owner who can it. Needs tires and the front master cylinder needs rebuild to date with the latest deals & promotions the right 1976 harley davidson ironhead! Have time to ride and need to let this old girl go to the original documents... Feedback to build the next iteration of the parts catalog Curse Street, Suite 600, Toronto Ontario. Seem period appropriate installed but i doubt those are stock either with a paid in deposit! 1976 Harley-Davidson xlh 1000 ironhead for sale on our site, we may earn an affiliate,. Riders want from a Motorcycle engine because we ve been building them for 110 YEARS riding... The detailed rating of touring capabilities, reliability, accident risk, etc and to. All 1957-1978 parts catalogs ; full version Harley-Davidson xl883 XL1200 Sportster 2004-2013 Complete, S & S carb a bike! New BIKERS should see this - 1976 harley davidson ironhead Motorcycle Moments - Ep my knowledge tried to at. Page for technical docs and information Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V,... At my office now the ironhead Multi-Year parts catalog Curse front end, custom exhaust by Pipes. Affiliate 1976 harley davidson ironhead, which supports our community MoCo knew about and tried to correct least...

15 In 1 Shampoo Meme, Dbz Kakarot Gear Bearing Z, Mount Sinai My Chart, Homemade Glucosamine Dog Treats, Jalapeno Tree Green Sauce Nutrition Facts, Articles OTHER