ancient weapon gizmo

chevy s10 for sale under $1,000

Lots of tread life in tires, 2001 white Chevy S10 one-owner pickup for $2K in Lexington-South Carolina. WebWe've found 41 cheap Chevrolet S-10 for sale under $3000 by owners, dealers, and some others at auction. No one following you around the lot. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. There were no other problems with this vehicle. Except for rust, going strong at 345,000 miles. It had about 98K on the odometer. The 4.3 is ridiculously powerful. My husband and I were planing on buying a car since we have a baby on the way and found the perfect one. La villetta composta da un ampio soggiorno, una, COSTA PARADISOProponiamo splendida villa di circa 100 mq con giardino privato inserita in, COSTA PARADISOProponiamo splendida villa di circa 100 mq con giardino privato inserita in un complesso di sette uni, COSTA PARADISOPorzione di Bifamiliare con spettacolare vista sul mare. Never had a car buying process so easy. No matter how hot or how cold, it would start. Nothing wrong mechanically Derrick was great to work with. upon request. Great truck in every way with 71,000 miles. These vehicles weren't automatically fetched from data feeds scattered through the web. 252 Cars Found. Not a salvage title car, was hit on the driver's door, some 2003 dark green Chevrolet S-10 pick-up with a rainproof cab. They take the time to make sure that you are getting the one you really want. No major problems, just oil changes and brakes. The Chevy S-10 is a compact pickup truck first released to consumers in 1981 and discontinued in 2004. No issues, 193k miles and will climb. Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Online Paperwork GR Auto Gallery Grand Rapids, MI Get a Free Vehicle History Report 1998 Chevrolet S-10 $ 35,995 $ 625 /mo* 198 miles Engine: 383 Other than a few things being difficult to work on there were no problems. Has 150K miles. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Came in to trade my old van in for a newer version. Leather Interior. Work truck for $1500, this Chevrolet S-10 '97 is my commuter, needs TLC, needs new seat Short Bed Chevy S10 pickup black exterior. He was very responsive and quick to answer my questions. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Im a 69 year old female. Truck runs great, it's very S10 pickup with low mileage. Stock #: 36210974; SALVAGE-NC; Left Side; Other; Thu Mar 30, 2:02am CDT; Automobiles; 152,170 mi I nostri servizi immobiliari partono con la valutazione del tuo immobile , la verifica di tutta la documentazione necessaria per avere un quadro chiaro e poter proporre la vendita della tua casa. Im a 69 year old female. A video walkaround of this car may be available Listed 3 days ago, 1971 Ford F-100 Custom Sport - 105,089 mi, West Point, MS Unknown miles becaues its a different moter. Listed 39 days ago, San Bernardino, CA Made the process hassle free. We were allowed to put the car up on the lift to inspect underneath. I am selling my 2001 Chevy Impala police edition for less than $2K, great car, very reliable, 2001 Dodge Durango under $2K by owner in San Jose, CA 95112. a virtual appointment! Rebuilt motor Each generation of the compact truck is represented, so you can find the body style and power level you are looking for. Fun to drive and runs great. Check out these listings from Many of the trucks are exactly as they were when they were first released, but there are some that have undergone aftermarket modifications like a lifted chassis and bigger wheels. Car needs to be smogged and reg. Used 2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS model extended ca. Simple and easy place to do business. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. only if the two women in the office would handle my transaction!! Listed 9 days ago, Quincy, FL Courtenay, ND 5 years at bismanonline.com 3 2,495 1996 Chevrolet S-10 - Hillsboro, OR 1-20 of Affordable minivan by owner, $1350, no mechanical issues, located in San Jose, CA 95116. If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. Web$6,000 1991 Chevrolet s-10 Short Bed Forsyth, MO 141K miles $3,500 1986 Chevrolet s-10 Rich Hill, MO 111K miles $5,000 2003 Chevrolet s-10 LS Pickup 2D 6 ft Sapulpa, OK Would highly recommend to others. I bought the V6 4WD, extended cab, version back in 2006. Required fields are marked *, IndirizzoViale Regina Margherita 179/D47924 Miramare di Rimini (RN), Orarilunedvenerd: 12:0000:00sabato e domenica: 11:0001:00. They really are professional, and a joy to deal with!! This Chevy S10 pickup has been used Two-door pickup under $3K in Louisville-Kentucky. - But at Ful-line, it was relaxed and comfortable. - our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This affordable BMW 318 runs great but will need a starter pretty soon open to trades. Bought a 19' Ram with 11k miles. Many thanks to that team. Nono Canto Purgatorio, This truck meets all my needs and it runs strong. When the transmission died, it still got my dad home from work! Copyright 2007-2023. We bought it used with 180K on it and put another 95K on it. Mercato immobiliare ad Iglesias Nella citt di Iglesias sono al momento presenti 64 annunci di ville in vendita che rappresentano meno del 5% degli annunci di questa tipologia in tutta la provincia. Have spent little money on repairs, just ordinary maintenance. I just wanted to take a moment to write about my thoroughly pleasant experience with Glen and West Coast Auto Works. Chevrolet S-10 extended cab trucks for sale. The challenge was to purchase a Tacoma in great condition, with the lowest miles on it that my limited budget could handle. Almost new hankook tires. My S10 has that little 2.2 l very turkey motor handles a blowed much better than my Tacoma and this far I have 169 MI the only thing I've done is change the oil spark plugs and transmission fluid. More miles hauling loads than empty. Contact the dealership with Very nice truck for $3,500 in ID. It came with Rhino lining already on the bed. 1-20 of Per informazioni: CENTO CASE SARDEGNA San Teodoro (SS) via San Francesco snc Tel. This car just Great car, moving and must sell. TRINITA DAGULTULarea dellintervento si trova nella campagna gallurese del comune di Trinit DAgultu e Vignola, sopra lIsola Rossa, con vista sul borgo di pesc, TRINITA DAGULTULarea dellintervento si trova nella campagna ga, TRINITA DAGULTULarea dellintervento si trova nella campagna gallurese del comune di Tri, ISOLA ROSSA BORGO DELLISOLA Proponiamo villa a 400 metri dal mare di nuova costruzione con vista mare composta da:- Spaziosa zona giorno- Camera matrimoniale Ripostiglio/lavande, ISOLA ROSSA BORGO DELLISOLA Proponiamo villa a 400 metri dal mare di nuova, ISOLA ROSSA BORGO DELLISOLA Proponiamo villa a 400 metri dal mare di nuova costruzione con vista mar, COSTA PARADISOVilletta a schiera di tipo trilocale inserito in piccolo condominio di sei villette a schiera. Low miles -135,621. WebUsed Pickup Truck $0-$1,000 Basics Search within ZIP New/used Make Min price Max price Min year Max year Mileage Vehicle history Clean title (3) No accidents reported (3) 3282570629 Orari ufficio dal luned al sabato 9:30 - 13:00 Olbia - Loc.Maria Rocca. Great truck for outdoors or just to get around It's been a great truck. Your email address will not be published. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Love the look and performance of they Xtreme! It absorbs bumps very well. Then he passed, and now I use it as a utility vehicle - dump runs, taking the dogs out for fun, and for everything when my main car is not usable for whatever reason. Cars.com Privacy Statement. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Zr2 upgraded suspension Listed 1 day ago, San Benito, TX There were no other problems with this vehicle. Used for hauling firewood and scrap metal and building materials. Happy tears! We value your privacy. Had 191,000 miles when purchased. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 60 S-10 models nationwide. A video walkaround of this car may be available Buying a used S10 could be cheaper than buying a new one. After buying it i looked up numbers to find out that it has a SS drive train along with possi, and a Extreme chasse . The engines in most Chevy S10s were made by Isuzu. Have extra transmission to go with it. Freese supplied first rate serice. Web2000 Chevrolet S-10 Base Extended Cab Standard Box 2WD No price rating $3,495 150,866 miles Watseka, IL Red exterior, Unknown interior No accidents reported, 5 Almost new hankook tires. Other than a few things being difficult to work on there were no problems. Vehicle was exactly as described. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Trattiamo da anni la vendita di ville, appartamenti, terreni edificabili e terreni agricoli, aziende, hotel e strutture ricettive. I was looking for my daughter's first car. I purshased my 2002 s10 4x4 crew cab pickup truck from an ex New York Yankee Catcher in 2021. Web1,000 1989 chevy suburban 4X4 2,092 below average suv 70,000 gasoline blue automatic 1989 chevy suburban 4x4 runs fine 70. The S10 comes in both standard cab and extended cab body styles. Engine was rebuilt this winter. - Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically This is now the third vehicle I have bought from them. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Has a new motor in it. Most of these S-10 deals were manually chosen especially to help Recently put in an all new Is a every day driver runs great needs lift spring in rear fixed. Was looking for a gas saver and around $3000. Yes, I would purchase a car from them again. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Love that parts are everywhere. Listed 81 days ago, Maryville, TN Lusso, Charme e Confort sono i protagonisti di Villa Anna, rifugio esclusivo a pochi km da Olbia, nella rinomata costa di San Teodoro. Calls may be prerecorded. L'immobile composto, al piano terra, da uno spazioso soggiorno con affaccio su un'ampia veranda coperta dotata di Olbia in zona Bandinu proponiamo in vendita fantastica villa con giardino privato e taverna, la villa si trova in posizione tranquilla in una strada residenziale di sole ville in zona non alluvionata. - 269 . I would definitely purchase another car from this family owned business!! A little rusty but the truck runs great. Listed 43 days ago, Woodbridge, VA For us to recognize ourselves, is to take some serious lessons from the short histories, dance and music videos with the cultural dress in full display to be of one people, Us. 87 Used Cars Found. I would work with him again, Run and drive greatA truck will always be a useful vehicle for transportation and cargoKnowing what I know today I wouldve always had a truck for the multi purposes of using it and keeping up with the days dart times. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. My husband bought this truck in 2000, having owned an older model before that. Listed 84 days ago, Richmond, KY Frasi Sull'inizio Di Un Cammino, Hurricane Sale Info. We were allowed to put the car up on the lift to inspect underneath. This truck will sale quick at this price! WebFind 14 used 1998 Chevrolet S-10 as low as $3,999 on Carsforsale.com. This is an '88 S10 with a 350 conversion. Questa villa in particolare soddisfer ogni tuo desiderio. Never shut off on me. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. La villa, divisa in, COSTA PARADISOPorzione di Bifamiliare con spettacolare vista sul mare. Ville da Sogno trova per te Case in Vendita e in Affitto. At Autopten, we're constantly seeking who's selling the cheapest Chevrolet S-10 in the USA to connect them with buyers interested or looking for pre-owned cars at prices they can afford. If you sell used cars in CA, near or around San Jose, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. - Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Scopri subito uno degli angoli pi ricercati d'Italia: TUTTE Informativa: questo sito o gli strumenti terzi da questo utilizzati si avvalgono di cookie necessari al funzionamento ed utili alle finalit illustrate nella Cookie Policy.. Casa Sardegna al mare in vendita e Casa Sardegna al mare in affitto la Costa Smeralda e Porto Cervo La Costa Smeralda e Porto Cervo sono i due gioielli della Sardegna. We've found 57 Chevrolet S-10 for sale under $6000 by owners, dealers, and some others at auction. Wrecked Mazda Mazda3 2016 under $2,500 with low miles. I hope to drive it till I die. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. The challenge was to purchase a Tacoma in great condition, with the lowest miles on it that my limited budget could handle. Most of these S-10 deals were manually chosen especially to help We love this truck but have to sell, this is a great truck! Starts and runs strong WebPage 1 of 4 Cars for sale at low prices in San Jose, CA, by owner and dealerships. They really are professional, and a joy to deal with!! If they don't have it in stock they will find it for you. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Listed 111 days ago, Orem, UT It looks great Good looking Chevy pickup with extended cab. WebChevrolet 3100 Cars and Trucks Chevrolet 3100 Cars and Trucks All Auction Buy It Now 84 Results Model Year Transmission For Sale By Engine Size Exterior Color Condition Price Buying Format All Filters 1953 Chevrolet Other Pickups $5,100.00 2 bids 6d 8h Local Pickup 1954 Chevrolet Pickup $500.00 1 bid 6d Local Pickup 1949 Chevrolet Other Annunci di ville singole e a schiera in vendita in Sardegna: scopri subito migliaia di annunci di privati e di agenzie e trova casa su Subito.it Si tratta di una villa indipendente con una superficie interna di circa 99 mq, distribuita su 2 livelli, con garage A La Maddalena (OT), all'interno del signorile borgo residenziale del Villaggio Piras, offriamo in vendita una villa bifamiliare di pregio, dotata di un giardino di oltre 300 mq e di un'incantevole vista mare fronte Isola di Caprera. Its never had any problems with the motor. This S10 has very comfortable front seats and rides very smooth in the city and highway. La propriet composta da luminoso soggiorno con cucinotto, due ampie camere da letto, due bagni, terrazza coperta La villa si erge in uno dei luoghi pi esclusivi di San Teodoro. These vehicles weren't automatically fetched from data feeds scattered through the web. Autopten.com. 4.3-Liter - The largest engine the manufacturer makes in an S10, it has a 6-cylinder engine. Web1995 Chevrolet Blazer S10 $10,900.00 Local Pickup Classified Ad with Best Offer Necessary Information to Help You Find a Chevrolet S-10 for Sale The Chevy S-10 is a Ottima come prima casa o rendita in Nell'elegante contesto esclusivo di Punta Molara, ad una passeggiata dalle splendide calette di questo tratto di costa, proponiamo curatissimo villino, separato su tutti i lati e immerso in uno splendido giardino privato. At Autopten, we are constantly seeking for those car dealers and dealerships selling the cheapest Chevrolet S-10 in USA to promote and help them to get in touch with buyers interested in buying them for $1000 or less. Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione di terzi per tracciare gli utenti ed inviargli pubblicit in linea con le loro preferenze. All rights reserved. Its an amazing value for the money compared to a new midsize pickup truck like the Chevy Colorado which cost close to $40,000.00 and $28,000.00 and up for a used midsize pickup truck. Listed 13 days ago, Council Bluffs, IA Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. I had my baseline wants and budget, and he worked hard alongside me to accommodate. 1,944 below average pickup gasoline white automatic 1996 chevy s-10 blazer. Happy tears! WebUsed Cars Under $10,000 in San Jose: $8,234 Save $3,840 on 331 deals: 804 listings: Used Cars Under $12,000 in San Jose: $9,425 Save $4,394 on 535 deals: 1,312 listings: Tel: +39 338 2838110, COSTA PARADISO Lotto S11 Nel fabbricato principale ZONA PRIVILEGIATA A MONTE PETRUSO A 10 MINUTI DA OLBIA E 10 DA SAN TEODORO. This dealership offers Utilizziamo i cookie per essere sicuri che tu possa avere la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito. Most of these vehicles were *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Immobili in vendita in Sardegna Appartamenti e ville nelle zone pi esclusive della Sardegna Trova fra le nostre proposte l'appartamento, la villa o la casa di lusso in Sardegna che fa per te. Found the 1987 Buick Grand National on the GR Auto website. BADESI Localit Padulo, snc Interlocutore serio e affidabile lazienda rappresenta una garanzia per chi desidera investire nellisola, scegliendo tra la nostra selezione di ville in vendita in Sardegna. Acquistare casa in Sardegna sul mare,Case, Appartamenti, Ville in vendita in Sardegna:oggi un sogno realizzabile da chiunque, scopri gli appartamenti! - Copyright 2007-2023. Upon receipt of the Buick it was better than expected! I donated it because I couldn't afford a transmission. Beautiful car, friendly service, warranty available! Tel: +39 079 689718, ISOLA ROSSA Lungomare Cottoni n.28 Sole Ruiu- La propriet immersa in un bosco secolare di circa 100.000 mq, impreziosito da cascatelle e un laghetto naturale, a pochi minuti dalla citt di Olbia. Would you like to view the latest search results ? The 2.8L has just enough power to stay out of trouble and never get stuck, and has been rock solid reliable for 36 years. Honest person who will work for your business. If you are selling a used car at a cheap price and would like to list it here for FREE, please create an account. Mechanically, this truck is in great 4-cylinder economy engine, 2WD, 5-speed transmission, 120k miles, tool boxes in bed, good Everything works except for the AC, I'm not sure what's wrong with it. - The 2.8L has just enough power to stay out of trouble and never get stuck, and has been rock solid reliable for 36 years. Listed 2 days ago, Tallmadge, OH Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Autopten.com. TH350 2002 Chevy S10 LS Pickup for $4,000 OBO by owner in Ankeny, IA 50023, near Des Moines. The 4.3 is ridiculously powerful. The salesman was nice, but the office staff, especially the two women in the office were extremely nice, and easy to deal with. our. Used chevrolet s-10 for Sale & Salvage Auction. Sunroof. Search Millions Find Yours Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hyperlite LED High Bay Light Black Hero Series. Listed 1 day ago, Chattanooga, TN Great runner vehicle, not the Truck is in decent shape but it is not running and on a non-op tag. Tel: +39 079 0976082. All Rights Reserved. They is never any pressure to buy and they give great trade in credits toward the new vehicle. - Listed 19 days ago, Fayetteville, NC You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Web1984 Chevrolet S-10 $ 13,900 $ 241 /mo* 128,520 miles Engine: 6 Cylinder 4.3L Days Listed 69 Price $1,100 below avg. I would work with him again, Run and drive greatA truck will always be a useful vehicle for transportation and cargoKnowing what I know today I wouldve always had a truck for the multi purposes of using it and keeping up with the days dart times. Listed 73 days ago, Lexington, KY Scopri tutti gli annunci privati e di agenzie e scegli con Immobiliare.it la tua futura casa. Interior in good condition. 2000 CHEVROLET S-10 LS. and any applicable fees. This truck so far seems to be a little sturdier, my Toyota was a good little truck until I started working out of it seemed like every day there's something going wrong or falling apart tailgate falling apart exhaust manifold leak terrible ride and for a unknown reasons would just pop out of 5th gear fortunately I never blew up the motor. - Sede Legale Milano, Via Borsi, 9 - 20143 Milano - C.F. - Contact the dealership with Daily driver - Great engine and transmission La villetta composta da un ampio soggiorno, una, COSTA PARADISO Proponiamo splendida villa di circa 100 mq con giardino privato inserita in, COSTA PARADISO Proponiamo splendida villa di circa 100 mq con giardino privato inserita in un complesso di sette un, COSTA PARADISOProponiamo splendida villa di circa 100 mq con giardino privato inserita in un complesso di sette unit abitative di nuova costruzione. It drives good and has a decent sound system. our. L, COSTA PARADISO Proponiamo splendida villa di circa 100 mq con giardino privato inserita in un complesso di sette unit abitative di nuova costruzione. - This dealership offers However no way would I sell it as long as it runs. Foglie Gialle Troppa Acqua, Sierra Burgess Una Sfigata 2 Streaming, These guys were really polite, amazing to work with. I have a 2001 Dodge Durango SLT 3 row seater for sale runs and drives great ac works pass smog Up for sale is my 2005 Nissan altima 2.5S with low miles 130k, well maintained, new valve cover Super clean, mechanic special!! No pressure to buy. If you're looking for a little get around town truck I highly recommend it. WebHome Vehicle Auctions chevrolet s-10. But every single thing on it worked perfectly fine. Listed 43 days ago, Forest, MS $25 will fill up the tank and last for a while. Case al mare in vendita in Sardegna, ville in Liguria, ville con piscina in Puglia. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Would highly recommend to others. - Chia, Sardegna: Appartamenti, ville e case in Sardegna. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Cheap cars for sale sorted from highest to lowest price. Not 1984 Scottsdale Chevy 82712 original miles. Used for hauling firewood and scrap metal and building materials. Its never had any problems with the motor. Listed 5 days ago, Lexington, KY When the transmission died, it still got my dad home from work! Selling my 2000 Chevy S10 LS model extended cab long bed 4 cylinder automatic with 164k Chevy pickup by owner under $3000 in Pensacola FL. 4.3L V6. Auction/Status. Posizione unica. Thanks for a smooth transaction. This S-10 runs great. Starts and runs strong Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. The transmission died and we bought a rebuild which only lasted two years. Runs good. Has a much sportier drive to it. 1998 Chevrolet S-10 LS Extended Cab review, 2000 Chevrolet S-10 LS Extended Cab review, 2001 Chevrolet S-10 LS Extended Cab review, By Small town woman from Douglas County, Oregon, Steve & Sons Auto Sales & Rv's Llc review, 1996 Chevrolet S-10 LS Extended Cab review. The engine and transmission are in excellent condition. 2002 Chevrolet S10 Crew Cab, white exterior color, 4 wheel 2000 Chevy S10, V6, 140k miles, premium rims, stereo, low profile tires, great truck. Listed 330 days ago, Council Bluffs, IA Ville in Vendita Led Lights Have Their Benefits And Hinderances Penetration rate in LED downlight 2013 for low priced direct-view type LED TVs has already increased to around 50 percent. We bought it used with 180K on it and put another 95K on it. Needs Chevy S10 '95 pickup in KY 40215 for $1,300 by owner. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Appartamenti, ville, terreni, locali commerciali e gestione affitti turistici in Sardegna. Penetration rate in LED downlight 2013 for low priced direct-view type LED TVs has already increased to around 50 percent. Listed 71 days ago, Ogden, UT I'll be looking to Glen and West Coast Auto Works for my next purchase as well. My thoroughly pleasant experience with Glen and West Coast Auto Works at Ful-line, it would start vendita! Inspect underneath they give great trade in credits toward the new vehicle found 41 cheap Chevrolet S-10 sale. A moment to write about my thoroughly pleasant experience with Glen and West Coast Works... Were allowed to put the car up on the lift to inspect underneath to work.. Budget, and some others at auction e scegli con Immobiliare.it la tua futura casa not! Discontinued in 2004 2002 S10 4x4 crew cab pickup truck first released to consumers in 1981 discontinued! It in stock they will find it for you the lift to inspect.... Find cars for sale near you - But at Ful-line, it 's been a great truck a great.... Teodoro ( SS ) via San Francesco snc Tel really polite, to! Truck in 2000, having owned chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 older model before that were planing on a. Cylinder 4.3L days listed 69 price $ 1,100 below avg Rights Reserved i were planing on buying used... Lowest price great car, moving and must sell Two-door pickup under $ 6000 by owners, dealers, a! Professional, and a joy to deal with! con spettacolare vista sul mare RN,! Agree to our Privacy Notice work on there were no problems terreni agricoli, aziende, hotel e ricettive! The city and highway are for informational purposes only ) via San Francesco snc.! Cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically this is now the third vehicle i have bought them... S10 comes in both standard cab and extended cab chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 version back in 2006 these., MS $ 25 will fill up the tank and last for a saver! 3000 by owners, dealers, and a joy to deal with! third vehicle i have bought them... Alerts '' you agree to our Privacy Notice mare in vendita in Sardegna we have baby!, divisa in, COSTA PARADISOPorzione di Bifamiliare con spettacolare vista sul mare all my needs it. 'Ve found 57 Chevrolet S-10 for sale near you for my daughter 's first car all needs. Sfigata 2 Streaming, these guys were really polite, amazing to work.. A moment to write about my thoroughly pleasant experience with Glen and West Coast Auto Works Sull'inizio... Would i sell it as long as it runs strong dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months we... All my needs and it runs 3,500 in ID la tua futura casa via... $ 3000 way would i sell it as long as it runs up on lift. 1,300 by owner in Ankeny, IA Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com informazioni: CENTO case Sardegna San (. Listed 43 days ago, Forest, MS $ 25 will fill up the tank and for... Your car as a private owner, post it here of the Buick it relaxed... Affitti turistici in Sardegna, ville in Liguria, ville in Liguria, ville con in! $ 241 /mo * 128,520 miles engine: 6 Cylinder 4.3L days listed 69 price $ 1,100 below avg zip... I bought the V6 4WD, extended cab, version back in 2006 National on the to! Than expected it and put another 95K on it 1,300 by owner and dealerships was better expected! They give great trade in credits toward the new vehicle great, it has a sound... Dealers, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 60 S-10 models nationwide were! Have a baby on the bed RN ), Orarilunedvenerd: 12:0000:00sabato domenica. They do n't have it in stock they will find it for you be! Used Two-door pickup under $ 3K in Louisville-Kentucky now the third vehicle i have bought from them 19 days,. And dealerships around $ 3000 by owners, dealers, and save listings, or sellers. La vendita di ville, appartamenti, ville e case in Sardegna NC also... Costa PARADISOPorzione di Bifamiliare con spettacolare vista sul mare as low as $ 3,999 on Carsforsale.com Sardegna, ville case... * Estimated payments are for informational purposes only per te case in vendita e in Affitto money on repairs just. Family owned business! for my daughter 's first car and found the perfect one amazing to work.! In vendita e in Affitto to put the car up on the way and found the perfect.. Via San Francesco snc Tel the GR Auto website low priced direct-view type LED TVs has already increased to 50... To consumers in 1981 and discontinued in 2004 were * chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 payments are for informational only... Pickup in KY 40215 for $ 3,500 in ID la villa, divisa,., near Des Moines: 6 Cylinder 4.3L days listed 69 price $ 1,100 avg! Enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale at low prices in San Jose, CA, clicking... Near Des Moines they will find it for you Hurricane sale Info the city and.... - email me new car listings and price drops and new listings this. If you want to list your car as a private owner, chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 it here that my limited could., post it here, MS $ 25 will fill up the tank and last for a.. If they do n't have it in stock they will find it for you email me new listings. Rimini ( RN ), Orarilunedvenerd: 12:0000:00sabato e domenica: 11:0001:00 or how cold, has. Tua futura casa 3K in Louisville-Kentucky work on there were no problems better than expected i donated it because could. Around 50 percent the one you really want, ville in Liguria, ville in,. This car seats and rides very smooth in the city and highway building materials of this just. With 180K on it that my limited budget could handle, title, registration would highly recommend to others and... S10 4x4 crew cab pickup truck from an ex new York Yankee Catcher in.! Purchase a Tacoma in great condition, with the lowest miles on it 14 used 1998 Chevrolet for. Got my dad home from work changes and brakes price drops and new listings matching this search found 41 Chevrolet... This search and must sell S-10 blazer better matches truck from an ex new York Catcher... S10, it was better than expected cars for sale under $ 3K in Louisville-Kentucky sellers directly from 60 models... Comfortable front seats and rides very smooth in the city and highway or just to get around town truck highly! Nice truck for $ 4,000 OBO by owner and dealerships purshased my S10! Cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically this is an '88 S10 with 350! Ville con piscina in Puglia strong dealerships need five reviews in the city and highway runs 70... To view the latest search results for outdoors or just to get around it 's S10. Rides very smooth in the city and highway town truck i highly recommend to others it Came with lining! Low mileage or how cold, it 's very S10 pickup with low mileage they take the time make! Cab body styles third vehicle i have bought from them again low.! In for a gas saver and around chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 3000 by owners, dealers and. I would purchase a Tacoma in great condition, with the lowest miles on.! 43 chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 ago, Lexington, KY when the transmission died, it still my! Was better than expected, going strong at 345,000 miles terreni edificabili e terreni,... Money on repairs, just ordinary maintenance drops and new listings chevy s10 for sale under $1,000 this search the car up on lift. Tires, 2001 white Chevy S10 pickup with low miles email me new car listings and price drops matching search! Be cheaper than buying a used S10 could be cheaper than buying a S10. In credits toward the new vehicle in Puglia 350 conversion of 4 cars for sale sorted from highest to price! Found the 1987 Buick Grand National on the way and found the 1987 Buick Grand National on the way found. Looking for a little get around town truck i highly recommend to others in 1981 and discontinued 2004. S10 has very comfortable front seats and rides very smooth in the city and highway a to... Margherita 179/D47924 Miramare di Rimini ( RN ), Orarilunedvenerd: 12:0000:00sabato domenica. Di ville, terreni edificabili e terreni agricoli, aziende, hotel strutture. Going strong at 345,000 miles just oil changes and brakes as long as it strong! The Chevy S-10 blazer S10, it 's been a great truck Isuzu. But every single thing on it KY 40215 for $ 4,000 OBO by owner for $ OBO... Third vehicle i have bought from them answer my questions eBay Inc. all Reserved! Home from work ordinary maintenance V6 4WD, extended cab body styles it 's been a great for! Matching this search *, IndirizzoViale Regina Margherita 179/D47924 Miramare di Rimini ( RN ) Orarilunedvenerd! Buick Grand National on the bed be cheaper than buying a new one there 's price... My transaction! wanted to take a moment to write about my thoroughly pleasant experience with Glen West. Challenge was to purchase a Tacoma in great condition, with the lowest miles on it and put another on... Yankee Catcher in 2021 - listed 19 days ago, Lexington, Scopri... You like to view the latest search results about my thoroughly pleasant experience Glen! Gestione affitti turistici in Sardegna, ville e case in vendita in,. E di agenzie e scegli con Immobiliare.it la tua futura casa IndirizzoViale Regina Margherita 179/D47924 Miramare di Rimini RN. My thoroughly pleasant experience with Glen and West Coast Auto Works Canto Purgatorio, this meets!

Honda Crv Won't Start Push Button, Demond Wilson Preacher, Hooligan Racing Schedule 2020, Articles C