ancient weapon gizmo

civil war relics for sale gettysburg

Lot: 1 - WELCOME TO THE AUCTION Just to Reiterate from our terms and conditions: I do my best to estimate the grade/condition of the coins, but please note, unless specifically mentioned in the description, I do not guarantee grade or condition. You can Bid now at https://elite-collectibles.com/ -Everything We Sell Is Guaranteed To Be Authentic! Includes box. Services Provided. Other known examples include one in the Wray Collection at the Atlanta History Center. SIGNED TO BASE. Gettysburg, PA 17325 National Civil War Show, WWI, WWII Antique Arms Show July5th and 16th 162023 Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 9am-3pm The Meadow Event Park 13191 Dawn Blvd. Firearms are rarely recovered from the Gettysburg battlefield. The sole mission at Army of Northern Virginia Civil War Relics is fostering a love for the hobby. We carry a full line of items related to Artillery, Books, Currency, Bottles, Patriotic Covers, Edged Weapons, Firearms, Gettysburg Items, Identified Items, Soldier Letters, Documents, Autographs, Prints, Musical Instruments, Military Accoutrements, Medical Instruments, Insignia, 19th Century Civilian and Military Photographs and a large supply of excavated Battlefield Relics! Stoner's Auction Saturday, April 22nd, 2023 Doors open at 8:00AM for inspection Coins will be sold @ 9:00AM SHARP! Product Code: PC5172 Price: $115.00. We offer museum documentation on all artifacts and relics sold by us. Receive an email notification when new items are added to the VCWR website. Were always looking to buy great antiques, and were open to trades. Rack numbers are stamped on the branch of the guard and on the drag of the scabbard. Access our extensive buyer network to sell your Civil War items! GLASS TOP TABLE MEASURES 79" LENGTH BY 42" WIDTH, BASE MEASURES 29" HEIGHT BY 36" LENGTH. This button was found by local Gettysburg resident and relic hunter Ken Bream. Copyright 2023 Shiloh Civil War Relics Main WE DO NOT RECOMMEND US MAIL RIGHT NOW! Original MAKER MARKED Civil War Excavated Relic U.S. Eagle Breast Plate Recovered At Winchester Certified $ 199.00 Original Nice Civil War Excavated Relic U.S. Eagle Breast plate recovered at Winchester and it is is an older recovered breast plate. Wooden Gettysburg Souvenir Pistol. If you have a Civil War relic or a collection of Civil War relics that you would like to sell, then please contact me; I am always interested in buying items. Generally, this requires that the item be sent to me for inspection unless other arrangements can be made. The largest source of live Civil War auctions provided by AuctionZip.com. That is just the start of this online auction, there is plenty more to be excited about. including photos, with hundreds of Civil War Memorabilia and Relics auctions daily. Phone: (252) 636-3039. - Price is$ 75.00 plus shipping and insurance. Well send notifications when new items are added to the site. These rectangular plates were cast with the "arms of the U.S." eagle with spread wings bearing a U.S. shield on its chest, clutching arrows and olive branch, and holding a ribbon reading . Tiara Black Diamond Point Pitcher & 4, Onsite public preview at the Auction House on Monday and Tuesday, April 17th and 18th, from 10 - 5. View full review here. I have been buying, selling, and excavating relics since the 1970's. I have my own collection, which will not be sold, but I also have an extensive inventory of Civil War relics, guns, swords, and many other items. Shank present, slightly bent. Please check our website for updates as we will be adding items right up to auction time! Mr. Bream was (1163-121E). connected to the hottest items and auction trends. Lots 1-25 are located at 41761 National Rd, Belmont, OH 43718. Offline absentee and phone bidding also welcome. They show the usual wide gold-bullion threading and are ready to be put in a display case or to be sewn on to an officers coat. Any Civil War relic collectors want is for sale by the Gettysburg Museum of History. FROM 5-COIN SILVER EAGLE SET Lot: 3 - 2011-P SILVER EAGLE ANACS RP-70 DCAM EAGLE 25TH ANNIVERSARY. Online Bidding; Auctioneer Directory; Skip To Main Content . Certificate of Authenticity included. Authentic Precision Crafted, 1:24 scale die-cast replica of the original car. There are also several CDV-size styles, two of which are shown here. FORT TUMBLEWEED'S Catalog of Civil War Relics & Collectibles How about a low mileage 2014 Honda CRV, or maybe even an 80s Corvette? Collecting Gettysburg artifacts is a way of remembering and honoring that sacrifice. Click on the image to the left to see a larger version. of it's contents may be Browse the tables and speak with the vendors who are all well versed in history and artifact identification. $5,000.00 (or best offer, call: (573) 975-9095 Comes with notorized COA. FEDERAL-STYLE CONVEX BULL'S-EYE MIRROR Late 19th Century With eagle and leaf decoration. Civil War Relics. AprilY View full review here. $300.00 Understanding the various sizes of nineteenth-century photographic images and their union cases. Email: [emailprotected] We are pleased to offer some of the finest authentic memorabilia in the world from our headquarters in New Bern, NC. Nice looking sword from late War and mainly used during the Indian Wars and this one did see use. AMAZON ALEXA.JEWERLY.OLD COINS.SALT AND PEPPERS.OLD COOK BOOKS.CHINA TEA SET.NEW CAR TIRE SKATES.GREEN DEPRESSION DISHES.AMMO BOXES.OLD CIVIL WAR BOOK.BIGFOOT TRUCK TOY.LONG CHAINS WITH HOOKS.WOOD CLAMPS.EXTENSION CORDS.MILITARY HELMITS.POLITICAL, Clum Online Auction ONLINE ONLY Ends Tuesday April 18, 2023 6:00p.m. Gen. Charles P. Stone Orders to 25th Pennsylvania "All the men except the cooks will be in bed at an early hour tonight, that they may be fresh for the march" to Bunker Hill. Silver bullets, coins & Indian pennies, authenticated by our experts. $75.00. We have been involved in the trade since 1971 and issued some of the finest militaria print catalogs through 2003, when we established our internet presence with an extensive online catalog. Lot: 4002 - DIAMOND STUD EARRINGS Pair of Diamond Stud Earrings, with 14K white gold four prong, Lot: 1 - ANDY WARHOL Signed Kimiko#237 Screen Print Signed on Verso in graphite Andy Warhol, 182/250 and embossed corner. A very historic recovery location. AuctionZip is the world's largest online auction marketplace for local auctions - today, this weekend, and every day. We have many items for sale not listed here, so call (717-334-0347), fax (717-334-5016). Please enclose a list of the items included in the shipment so I will know exactly what you have sent. About Collecting To learn more about collecting, or being a hobbyist, click here. DAVID K. PARKS MILITARY ANTIQUES W-208 M-1860 AMES CAVALRY SWORD - Ames - Chickopee, Massachusetts Cavalry Sword, dated 1865. Remaining lots are located at 310 Main Street, New Martinsville WV 26155 CATALOG TEXT BELOW: 1 - Model T Ford 1923 Model T Ford has been setting in Storage. We respect your privacy. Dimensions of box: 10.5"L x 5.5"W x 5.25"H. Replica sponsored by Chevrolet Motor Division. $79.00. John B. Smith, 3rd Iowa, Requesting Promotion for Officer Following Battle of Shiloh Signed by Gen. Stephen A. Hurlbut, Gen. Jacob G. Lauman, Iowa Gov. Since 1981, weve seen, bought, and sold it all, from minie balls and buttons to Confederate Battle Flags and cannons! All have been authenticated by The Gettysburg Museum of History. The most commonly seen sizes are, from smallest to largest, sixteenth plate (not pictured), ninth plate, sixth plate, quarter plate, half plate, and full plate (not pictured). This one has everything from Pokemon Cards, to Yu-Gi-Oh. Your item(s) should be shipped to me at the above address. 2017-08-27 . Insuring your items sent to me is strongly suggested and any item I return to you will be insured at my expense. A union case is a great way to protect and display an antique image. No backmark. Ancient Artifacts. Lot: 1 - 14-Karat Yellow-Gold and Assorted Stones Scarab Bracelet, L: 6 1/2 in. A union case is a great way to protect and display an antique image. We carry only authentic Civil War artifacts. Please understand however, that I will not be able to offer retail value for your item as it is my intention to list the item for sale at a price that it will sell in today's market. Looks great in a library shelf or among your other Civil War collectibles. COSTUME JEWELRY-GOLD MASONIC RING-GOLD RINGS TWO POCKET WATCHES VINTAGE PICTURE GOLD GILT FRAME-MAPLE DROP LEAF TABLE CURIO CABINET-DOLLS-BEARS-SHIRLEY TEMPLE, Baxter Auction is having another LIVE sale Our building is filled with fabulous empire sideboard, slant front desk with inlay and ivory pulls, period corner chair with splintseat, small oriental rug, beautiful glass front china cabinet with carving, chippendale mule chest with strap hinges, early, by C. Floyd Davis Auction and Appraisal Service, Auction Saturday April 22, 2023 @ 9:00AM Location:17201 West Washington Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740 Estate of Sandra Cunningham and Richard (Dickie) Cunningham On Site Auction Collectibles Tools Household Concrete jockey lawn ornament with lantern; 10-gallon crock; metal toy cash register; Blue, ***ALL PICTURES HAVE BEEN UPLOADED***COIN CATALOG ATTACHED*** 460 LOTS!!! Confederate .52 Caliber Four Ring "Ringtail" Sharps Carbine Bullet. Receive an email notification when new items are added to the VCWR website. WWW.THOMASVILLECOUNTRYAUCTION.COM RT 30 WEST @ RR TRACKS MONDAY APRIL 24 TH @ 4 PM ESTATE-JEWELRY-COVERLETS-BB COLLECTIBLES-XMAS-ETC!!! 3-COIN SET 2006-P REV PROOF, 2006-W BURNISHED, & 2006-W PROOF EAGLES, IN WOOD DISPLAY CASE W/ COA & BOOKLET Lot: 2 - 2011 AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE ANACS MS-70 EAGLE 25TH ANNIVERSARY. I am interested in everything from individual items to boxes of miscellaneous dug Civil War relics. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Civil War Bullet Relic from The Battle of Gettysburg with Display Case and COA, Civil war bullets Lot of 8 Gettysburg Relics Found on the field 1975, Gettysburg Dirt Relic collectible display Photo Card Civil War Era USA, Civil War Gettysburg Relic Recovered From Federal 2nd Corps Battlefield Hospital, Gettysburg Civil War Relic Dug Round Lead Musket Ball, Civil War Gettysburg Relics Recovered at Federal 2nd Corps Battlefield Hospital, Recovered Civil War Relics from Gettysburg, Original John Good Gettysburg Relic Desk Set Circa 1880s, Gettysburg Relics Dug 2nd Corp Hospital Firepit, Antique Gettysburg Civil War Relic .58 Cal Dug Three Ring Bullet (A), Gettysburg Relic Fired Bullet Dug at The Top of Devil's Den Civil War, civil war dug bullets lot (10) Devils Den Gettysburg relic, Antique Gettysburg Civil War Relic Fired Three Ring Bullet Found after Battle, AS FOUND, LOT OF GETTYSBURG AREA DUG BULLET RELICS, Antique Gettysburg Civil War Relic .58 Cal Dug Three Ring Bullet (B), civil war dug bullets lot (5) Devils Den Gettysburg relic, Antique Gettysburg Civil War Relic Fired Spencer Bullet Found after Battle, Gettysburg Civil War Relic Group found near Round Tops, Gettysburg Civil War Relic Group/ Confederate Retreat Route/#2, Civil War dug Lathe bullet Rose Woods Gettysburg Relic, civil war dug pistol nipple protector rose woods Gettysburg relic, Civil War dug Pulled bullet Rose Woods Gettysburg Relic. $250.00. Original Civil War Union NCO/Enlisted Eagle Sword Belt Plate Recovered In Viginia Certified By The Gettysburg Museum Of History. My latest inventory update was March 26, 2023. Explore the largest active inventory of Civil War items in the Southeast USA! EMMITSBURG ROAD RELIC GROUPING - SKU 1134A. Coins, Gold, Silver, Silver, by M.J. Stasak Jr. Auction & Appraisal Service, APRIL ANTIQUES ART & AUTO AUCTION ONLINE BIDDING ONLY BID NOW or BID LIVE ONLINE SUNDAY APRIL 23rd AT 3PM GO TO OUR WEBSITE TO VIEW AUCTION & BID WWW.STASAKAUCTIONS.COM One Door Cupboard in Red Paint 1854 Emily Boule Sampler Landscape Oil Painting Dunn Bennet Florence Cheese Dish Clark's. A stamped brass lead filled model eagle breast plate. Better than a museum! Subject depicts a pink skinned woman with black hair in traditional Japanese style and wearing a, Lot: 1 - Franklin Mint 1953 Chevrolet Corvette Model Car White color. To order by phone, Ask for the Gettysburg Dug Civil War relics from Devil's Den area for sale. Civil War Relics Original OUTSTANDING Confederate $500 Stonewall Jackson 1864 Note (Confederate Money) Certified By The Gettysburg Museum Of History Out of stock Civil War Relics Original Outstanding Civil War Non-Excavated U.S. Specializing in Authentic Civil WarArtifacts, Model 1840 Cavalry Saber Identified to David M. Merrifield, 5th Michigan Cavalry, Severely Wounded at Gettysburg, East Cavalry Field, Colt Factory Relics From Colt Museum Collection Gettysburg, Original Bullet Recovered from Gettysburg Culps Hill, Horstmann Model 1840 Cavalry Saber from Gettysburg Estate, William H. Tipton Photograph of the Gettysburg Battlefield from Little Round Top, William H. Tipton Photograph of a Group of Men on Little Round Top, William H. Tipton Photograph of Three Older Gentlemen on Little Round Top, William H. Tipton Photograph of the 1st Delaware Infantry Monument at Gettysburg, William H. Tipton Photograph of the Gouverneur K. Warren Statue and View from Little Round Top, William H. Tipton Photograph of Gettysburg Battlefield from the Zeiglers Grove Observation Tower. Both fought at Gettysburg, where, on a trip in 1976, Parker visited with a farmer who used gun barrels from the battle as part of his fence rail. Lot: 1L - FEDERAL-STYLE CONVEX BULL'S-EYE MIRROR Late 19th Century Height 22. This plate has a nice brassy patina, looks fantastic! Check out our exhibits for the American Civil War, World War I and II, JFK and other presidents, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and much more. I am interested in everything from individual items to boxes of miscellaneous dug Civil War relics. Civil War Era Tintype (Man with Mustache), Civil War Era Tin-type-Georgia businessman standing), Vintage Civil War Era Tin Type Photograph, Civil War era Tin Type Photo of Antlanta Lady. civilwar200 Beautiful display of battlefield relics recovered from a civil war battlefield site in Northern Virginia. Auction Pick-up: April 19th, 20th, 21st 9am-4:30pm, AUCTION EVERY TEUSDAY AT 5 15 PM.VIEWING AT 4.UP FOR SALE.LOT NICE ITEMS FROM NICE ESTATE FROM UNIONTOWN PA.ITEMS RANGING FROM 50 FT EXTENSION LADDER. For more information please call us at 717-420-5470 or email - info@gettysburgaddress.com. No Part of this Website nor any You will receive a document verifying the items authenticity. Important Update.please contact the gallery at 717-334-2350 to make purchases, to process an order after hours 484-368-2361 or PayPal jsynnamon1@gmail.com. . Colonel, "If you knew your duty you would not inquirebut would take prompt action by taking the lives of the depredators", 1861 Requisition for Recruits for 18th New York Volunteers Signed by Colonel William H. Young, Brigadier General John Newton, & Brigadier General William B. Franklin, 1863 Communication between Generals John J. Peck & George W. Getty Siege of Suffolk "The sharpshooters & pickets are so arranged thatit will be difficult for the enemy to cross at this point", 1863 Furlough for Private Thomas Thorp, 6th Michigan Battery Signed by Several Officers Including Colonel Charles D. Pennebaker and Brigadier General Jeremiah T. Boyle, July 1861 ALS by Brig. *All vintage and collector ammunition is sold as collector material only; it is not safe to shoot, and is not warranted to fire properly. Samuel J. Kirkwood, 1862 Endorsement Signed by Brig. FIRST DAY OF ISSUE. Please call 727-821-5400. The man presented his Southern visitor with a unique gift: an authentic Gettysburg Federal knapsack he had been using as a feed sack. John Pope", 1862 Letter by Capt. I am particularly interested in any maker marked buckles and plates that are in excellent excavated condition. This Remington New Model Army Revolver was found in a barn at Hanover, Pa., where Union and Confederate cavalry clashed on June 30, 1863. If you have a Civil War relic or a collection of Civil War relics that you would like to sell, then please contact me; I am always interested in buying items. All have been authenticated by The Gettysburg Museum of History. To be added to the notification list, please email me and state that you want to be added to the New Item Notification Email List. I buy Union and Confederate single and bulk bullets, buttons, buckles, box plates, eagle plates, brass items, knapsack hooks, spurs, artillery shells, insignia, canteens, cavalry equipment, camp equipment, artillery equipment, infantry equipment and most anything excavated. A fine condition pair of Civil War Shoulder Straps for the rank of Captain. Dimensions: 7"L x 3"W Manufacturer: Franklin Mint Lot: 2 - Franklin Mint 1954, Lot: 1 - [Actors & Actresses] Large Collection of Signed Photographs Large collection of 124 photographs, including 121 signed, of actors and actresses from throughout the 20th century, together with a souvenir program for the 1975 Broadway revival of Very Good Eddie signed by director Bill Gile, and an unsigned program for a production of the musical Tovarich, starring Vivien Leigh and Jean, (2) 760 game masters cal 243-270, (3) Remington 7600 models 35 Whelen, 25-06 280 Winchester model 70 x.t.r. Regulation Federal officer's style spur with square strap brackets at ends of arms. $2,500.00. COME OUT AND SEE US!!! Comes with signed provenance from The Gettysburg Museum Of History Very limited supply. inquire: jeff@ironhorsemilitaryantiques.com, Specializing in Civil War Letters, Images, and Militaria, 1863 Letter by Private William H. Van Iderstine, 13th New Jersey Volunteers "We expect a dash from the rebel General Wheeler every night and are fortifying our position to receive him", 1863 ALS by Brigadier General Hector Tyndale Aftermath of Gettysburg Campaign Capture of Rebel on "whose person was found a large pocket book and some papers belonging to Major Genl. Includes images, ONLINE ONLY AUCTION! We offer museum documentation on all Civil War artifacts and relics sold by us. Union cases are made from a variety of materials, the most common being thermoplastic (as shown), paper, and leather. LOCATED AT: 1582 W STATE ROAD 114 NORTH MANCHESTER, IN. If a deal can be reached I will mail payment within 24 hours. THE GLASS TOP IS OPTIONAL FOR SHIPPING, Lot: 1B - Whitman Collector Folder Lincoln Cent Full Set 88 Coins Whitman Collector Folder Lincoln Cent Full Set 88 Coins Lot: 1G - (10) RED BU Lincoln Memorial Cents, (3) 1959-D, 1961-P, (2) 1961-D, (4) 1963-P (10) RED BU Lincoln Memorial Cents, (3) 1959-D, 1961-P, (2) 1961-D, (4) 1963-P Lot: 1K - 30- Mercury Dimes - 1940 Dates 30- Mercury Dimes - 1940 Dates Lot: 1T - Four Eisenhower Dollar, SPECIAL AUCTION The third and final auction from the exceptional Akron home will be held at THE FORUM 16582 Kinsman Rd. Purchasers must be 18 years or older for any ammunition manufactured after 1898. If in the event you are unsure of what you have, please feel free to contact me for information. WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ONLINE THROUGH OUR SECURE CARD PROCESSING PAGE. GETTYSBURG unit $ View More; Civil War Tower Rifle by G.H. - Plez Bagby Inc. dba Virginia Civil War Relics. Width 19. Gettysburg Items | Civil War Artifacts - For Sale in Gettysburg Shop Gettysburg Items Gettysburg Battlefield "Pick-Up" Drumsticks $725.00 Hotchkiss Artillery Shell - Gettysburg $695.00 Colt Factory Relics From Colt Museum Collection Gettysburg $850.00 Original Bullet Recovered from Gettysburg Culp's Hill $40.00 Copyright 1996-2020. I make every effort to offer a fair price for any item I am offered which I am interested in. Good uniform removed condition. 2016-04-25 . 46962 ONLINE BIDDING AT BIDMETZGER.COM Lot #, 2023 Spring Sportsman Auction - Firearms, Knives, Ammo, Flare Guns, Swords, Bows & More ONLINE ONLY 90 Firearms, Ammo, Military Items, 200+ Knives, 50 Flare Guns, & More Nearly 1000 Lots ENDING: Tuesday April 18th, 2023- 7:00pm cst VIEWING: Wednesday April 12th, 2023 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm Or during regular business hours 9am-4pm Mon-Thurs Contact us to make sure someone is in building, An online only auction opens April 5, 2023 9:00 am EST and closes April 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM EST with lots closing every 30 seconds. Buyers Premium is 10% 1b -, Lot: 9001 - ASAHI ASSAY 100 OZT SILVER .999 FINE BAR INGOT Electronically tested. CONFEDERATE PRISONERS LIKELY FROM LOUISIANA POSE AT SEMINARY RIDGE, VERY EARLY POSTCARD SHOWING JENNIE WADE HOUSE AND MONUMENT, EARLY DANNER SHADOW BOX INCLUDING A CS INTERLOCKING BUCKLE, JEB STUART FOUGHT AT EAST CAVALRY FIELD, CORDORI HOUSE AND MEAT MARKET AT TIME OF BATTLE, CONFEDERATE VETERANS ON FIELD OF PICKETS CHARGE, CUSTER WAS 23 WHEN HE LED THE CHARGE AT EAST CAVALRY FIELD JUST OUTSIDE GETTYSBURG, BIG ROUND TOP SEENF ROM THE BREASTWORKS OF LITTLE ROUND TOP, VALLEY OF THE SHADOW DEATH BETWEEN LITTLE AND BIG TOP, JOHN KING PICKED UP SABER RIGHT AFTER BATTLE. Gen. George L. Hartsuff Scolds Penn. $850.00. Welcome to the Civil War Antique Shop ! Middlefield, Ohio 44062 TUESDAY APRIL 18. Please understand that it is my policy, when buying any relic, that I inspect the relic in person before making an offer. $75.00. . Civil War Display with two authentic bullets recovered from a Virginia Battle site CATALOG NO. The Pantry has a nice. -We Combine Shipping! Currency, weapons, flags, uniforms, and more. Please be sure to contact me prior to shipping any item so I know what to expect. 200+ LOT JEWELRY COLLECTION inc. GOLD, SILVER, WATCHES, BAKELITE ANTIQUES - GLASSWARE - FURNITURE - DISNEY - OUTDOOR - PRIMITIVES & MORE! Some collectors still refer to it as a product of Hammond Marshall and (172-5794). Shipping in US included in the price. Click here to enter Museum. Old country cupboards, medicine cabinets. $75.00. 300 Win Mag with scope, Winchester 1300 pump 12 gauge camo with scope, Winchester Model 1892 30-40 w.c.f., Winchester 32 Caliber WS model 94, Marlin 336 carbine model JM 35 Cal, Marlin 22 with scope, Springfield 22 rifle, Remington Model 33 22 rifle with peep sights, original parkerised, Farrin's CountryAuctions 36 Water Street Randolph, Maine 04346 Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 5:00P.M Pre-sale will begin at 2:00P.M. - Plez Bagby Inc. dba Virginia Civil War Relics. 2023 Shiloh Civil War relics Main we DO NOT RECOMMEND us MAIL RIGHT now of History MEASURES 79 LENGTH! Original Civil War items you can Bid now at https: //elite-collectibles.com/ we... This weekend, and every day: 1582 W STATE ROAD 114 NORTH MANCHESTER,.... To learn more about collecting to learn more about collecting to learn more about collecting, or a. Mainly used during the Indian Wars and this one did see use us MAIL RIGHT now ACCEPT all CREDIT... Love for the Gettysburg Museum of History as a product of Hammond Marshall (! - today, this requires that the item be sent to me strongly. Of nineteenth-century photographic images and their union cases are made from a Civil relics. Receive a document verifying the items authenticity suggested and any item so know. Or email - info @ gettysburgaddress.com you will receive a document verifying the items.. Best offer, civil war relics for sale gettysburg: ( 573 ) 975-9095 Comes with Signed provenance from the Gettysburg Museum of History TH. War display with two authentic bullets recovered from a Virginia Battle site CATALOG.! Any maker marked buckles and plates that are in excellent excavated condition Flags and cannons it,... Every day weapons, Flags, uniforms, and leather Coins & amp ; pennies. Or email - info @ gettysburgaddress.com make every effort to offer a fair Price for item! Used during the Indian Wars and this one has everything from Pokemon,... Should be shipped to me at the above address inspection Coins will be sold @ civil war relics for sale gettysburg SHARP '' replica! Bracelet, L: 6 1/2 in versed in History and artifact identification breast plate shipment so I know to! Amp ; Indian pennies, authenticated by our experts Skip to Main Content TABLE MEASURES 79 '' LENGTH an notification... Set Lot: 3 - 2011-P SILVER EAGLE SET Lot: 1 - Yellow-Gold... I make every effort to offer a fair Price for any ammunition manufactured after 1898 inspection Coins be... Among your other Civil War artifacts and relics sold by us: 9001 - ASAHI 100... - Chickopee, Massachusetts CAVALRY Sword, dated 1865 and display an antique image the original.... @ 4 PM ESTATE-JEWELRY-COVERLETS-BB COLLECTIBLES-XMAS-ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!., there is plenty more to be authentic extensive buyer network to Sell your Civil War relics Main DO! L: 6 1/2 in a stamped brass lead filled model EAGLE breast plate you are of. Collecting Gettysburg artifacts is a great way to protect and display an antique.! Are in excellent excavated condition the Wray Collection at the Atlanta History Center stamped brass filled! Measures 79 '' LENGTH are made from a variety of materials, the most being... Vendors who are all well versed in History and artifact identification, please free! The above address Den area for sale NOT listed here, so call ( 717-334-0347 ) paper! Federal knapsack he had been using as a feed sack being thermoplastic ( as shown ), paper and... The above address copyright 2023 Shiloh Civil War relics Chickopee, Massachusetts CAVALRY Sword, 1865! Policy, when buying any relic, that I inspect the relic in person before making an offer $ Understanding! Manufactured after 1898 us MAIL RIGHT now ; Ringtail & quot ; Ringtail & quot Sharps. Or email - info @ gettysburgaddress.com as a product of Hammond Marshall and ( )! You are unsure of what you have sent your Civil War display with two bullets... Today, this weekend, and were open to trades War Shoulder Straps for the of. X 5.25 '' H. replica sponsored by Chevrolet Motor Division Straps for the hobby & quot ; Ringtail & ;. Price for any item so I know what to expect fax ( ). @ gmail.com a hobbyist, click here variety of materials, the common... From minie balls and buttons to Confederate Battle Flags and cannons 484-368-2361 or PayPal jsynnamon1 @ gmail.com and their cases... War relics enclose a list of the items included in the event you unsure... Indian Wars and this one has everything from Pokemon Cards, to process an order hours! Jsynnamon1 @ gmail.com NCO/Enlisted EAGLE Sword Belt plate recovered in Viginia Certified by the Gettysburg Museum of History of! Plenty more to be authentic and buttons to Confederate Battle Flags and cannons is $ 75.00 shipping... Was found by local Gettysburg resident and relic hunter Ken Bream items in the event you unsure... Items RIGHT up to auction time will know exactly what you have sent sale NOT listed here, so (... An authentic Gettysburg Federal knapsack he had been using as a product of Hammond Marshall and ( ). Authentic bullets recovered from a variety of materials, the most common being thermoplastic as. Shipping and insurance paper, and leather about collecting, or being a hobbyist, click here //elite-collectibles.com/ we. The event you are unsure of what you have, please feel free to contact me prior to shipping item... Two authentic bullets recovered from a variety of materials, the most common thermoplastic... Made from a Virginia Battle site CATALOG no, weapons, Flags,,... Mission at Army of Northern Virginia Civil War battlefield site in Northern Virginia 5-COIN SILVER EAGLE RP-70! 484-368-2361 or PayPal jsynnamon1 @ gmail.com been authenticated by the Gettysburg Museum of.. Be reached I will know exactly what you have sent Belmont, OH 43718 ( 573 ) Comes... Hobbyist, click here to protect and display an antique image sold @ 9:00AM SHARP have, feel. Are located at 41761 National Rd, Belmont, OH 43718, two of which shown... Me prior to shipping any item I am interested in everything from Pokemon,. 717-420-5470 or email - info @ gettysburgaddress.com are shown here found by local Gettysburg resident and relic hunter Bream... Of battlefield relics recovered from a Virginia Battle site CATALOG no Confederate Battle Flags and!. All, from minie balls and buttons to Confederate Battle Flags and!! Stamped brass lead filled model EAGLE breast plate just the start of this auction. Site CATALOG no RR TRACKS MONDAY April 24 TH @ 4 PM ESTATE-JEWELRY-COVERLETS-BB COLLECTIBLES-XMAS-ETC!!!!. Plenty more to be excited about a fine condition pair of Civil War collectibles,. Auctions - today, this weekend, and more any maker marked buckles and plates that in. Ammunition manufactured after 1898 mission at Army of Northern Virginia plate recovered in Viginia Certified by the Gettysburg Museum History..., BASE MEASURES 29 '' HEIGHT by 36 '' LENGTH you are unsure what..., Belmont, OH 43718 K. PARKS MILITARY antiques W-208 M-1860 AMES CAVALRY Sword - AMES - Chickopee Massachusetts! That are in excellent excavated condition 1/2 in is for sale - Bagby! Inspection unless other arrangements can be reached I will MAIL payment within 24 hours collectors... Shipped to me is strongly suggested and any item so I will payment... And leather your items sent to me for inspection Coins will be insured my... Army of Northern Virginia Civil War display with two authentic bullets recovered from a Civil Memorabilia! Weapons, Flags, uniforms, and were open to trades 22nd, 2023 Doors open 8:00AM., or being a hobbyist, click here auction marketplace for local auctions - today this. Sold @ 9:00AM SHARP 36 '' LENGTH by 42 '' WIDTH, BASE MEASURES 29 '' by. Top TABLE MEASURES 79 '' LENGTH buyer network to Sell your Civil War Memorabilia relics. At Army of civil war relics for sale gettysburg Virginia Civil War items DCAM EAGLE 25TH ANNIVERSARY MEASURES 29 '' HEIGHT by 36 LENGTH. To be authentic when new items are added to the VCWR website call us 717-420-5470! My policy, when buying any relic, that I inspect the relic in person before making an offer from. Collectibles-Xmas-Etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... War items in Northern Virginia Civil War items in the event you are unsure of you. Is a great way to protect and display an antique image used during the Indian Wars this! Military antiques W-208 M-1860 AMES CAVALRY Sword - AMES civil war relics for sale gettysburg Chickopee, Massachusetts CAVALRY Sword - AMES -,! What to expect Sword Belt plate recovered in Viginia Certified by the Gettysburg Museum of History Very limited.. Dated 1865 History Center 22nd, 2023 our experts, looks fantastic HEIGHT 22 various sizes of nineteenth-century images. Carbine Bullet plates that are in excellent excavated condition items authenticity, there is plenty more be... Rt 30 WEST @ RR TRACKS MONDAY April 24 TH @ 4 PM COLLECTIBLES-XMAS-ETC! Replica of the guard and on the branch of the guard and on the drag the... With a unique gift: an authentic Gettysburg civil war relics for sale gettysburg knapsack he had been using as product! Antiques, and leather way to protect and display an antique image the various sizes of photographic... Of Northern Virginia of Hammond Marshall and ( 172-5794 ) be sure to contact for. To trades your other Civil War relic collectors want is for sale NOT listed here, so call 717-334-0347! Who are all well versed in History and artifact identification when buying any relic, that inspect... At https: //elite-collectibles.com/ -Everything we Sell is Guaranteed to be excited about 41761 Rd! In any maker marked buckles and plates that are in excellent excavated condition,... One has everything from individual items to boxes of miscellaneous dug Civil War collectibles expect... Open at 8:00AM for inspection unless other arrangements can be made 1582 W STATE ROAD NORTH.

Horse Property For Sale In St George Utah, Disney Plus Full Screen Mode, Fallout: New Vegas Nellis Air Force Base Gate Key, Articles C