ancient weapon gizmo

colonel trautman quotes

What? You've done enough damage. This mission is over! Our goal is to provide our readers with the best collections of quotes on topics like love, life, relationships and more. I'm coming to get you! Don't fight it. When the killing stops in one place, it starts in another, but that's okay 'cause you're killing for your country. Let it go. - Rambo: Hate? He was "my soldier". 22. : Trautman : Rambo! [Teasle is giving Rambo a lift] Period! You said you were heading north. Is that fair enough? Col. Barnett didn't get a chance to respond because the vice wing commander, Col. Jack Flynn, rose . The *Law*! That's Art Galt, boy. Only God knows what damage hes prepared to do. Colonel Samuel Trautman, 21. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket! Is that possible? Don't take it personal. Trautman: We'll talk about that when you come in. Roll it across! : Trautman I covered your ass more than once. In fact you might say it's BORING. I wanna go home!" Nothing stays the same! Trautman: [after barely escaping the explosion of a fuel bomb dropped by a helicopter] Colonel Trautman: That was close John. I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'd say that makes him mine. State Police Capt. This way, buddy. "I could have killed 'em all. Blew up a gas station the other side of town. I Don't Think You Understand. Covey leader calling Raven. Teasle: First of all, you don't ask the questions around here. I CAN'T FIND YOUR DAMNED LEGS!" THERE ARE NO FRIENDLY CIVILIANS! We will try our best so that you understand this list Best Award-Winning Movies on MX Got himself killed in Nam, didn't even know it. Actors: Sylvester Stallone (John J. Rambo), Richard Crenna (Colonel Samuel "Sam" Trautman), Brian Dennehy (Sheriff Will Teasle) Buy Blu-ray on Amazon | Ad War is in your blood. Do your best. Rambo: launch community pop-up. Trautman: Anyway, this will be my fifth trip in, so we're aware of the risks. I'm sorry, I didn't know. Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there! You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. Dave Kern For our country to love us as much as we love it! Rambo: I don't know. As a matter of fact, it stole an army truck. But somebody wouldn't let us win! Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Understand! Trust in God. Teasle Baker Team. How are you? I was just talking to Mitch, and he said that Gault and a couple of the deputies were a little hard on the guy. All right Dave, I can use them. I can appreciate this. We're gonna make you more presentable for your courtroom appearance. Freeze! With the many places Ive been to, I found that love, inspiration, and happiness are some things that bring people together. First of all, you don't ask the questions around here. You know I haven't been spending much time there lately, they've got me down in D.C. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. : All right, Will, I read you. Teasle: Theres a diner about thirty miles up the highway. Sarah: Well, we need to go and help these people. Teasle: Never get too big for your britches. Rambo! Trautman: I don't think you understand. Cancer ate him down to the bone. Your name lf you're looking for trouble you're in the right place! John J. Rambo: Go home. We came here to help stop the killing! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. As a matter of fact, it stole an army truck. Do you understand me? : A great memorable quote from the rambo: Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!". Look John, youve done some damage here; they dont want any more trouble. Trautman: What the hell's the matter with you guys? Rambo John Rambo is incredibly skilled, and as proof, hes a decorated soldier. Burnett: Well, it's thinking like that that keeps the world the way it is. Quotes (7) Colonel Troteman says: At your service. : William Kilgore was born in California in 1921, and he served in the US Army during World War II. Now why don't you forget what you're thinking and clear out while you can? Get the son of a bitch! This is Colonel Trautman. John Rambo: It's complicated. (to Teasle in the police station)Teasle, you and all your men couldn't handle him before, and what makes you think you can beat him now?! State Police Capt. THAT'S WHY! : Burnett: So what I'm asking is that we compensate you for a few hours of your time that will help change people's lives. Deputy Lester : We have enough Cobras, okay? Trautman Why don't you go out there and take a look at what's left of my men? Understand! We are all volunteers who, around this time of year, bring in medical supplies, medical attention, prayer books, and support to the Karen tribespeople. Crazy Credits This is your last warning! Nothing! It doesn't really matter. Do you think Rambo was the only guy who had a tough time in Vietnam? Burnett: What did you do? Is that fair enough? Our church is part of a pan-Asian ministry, located in Colorado. Sarah: You have family back home? A part of my mind and soul got lost along the way, but my heart was still here where I was born, where I would defend to the end the only family I've ever known, the only home I've ever known. Id say that makes him mine., 29. [to Lester upon hearing that the helicopter pilot won't come back] People spitting on me, protesting me, calling me a baby orc killer and all kinds of vile crap!" "I CAN'T FIND YOUR LEGS JOEY! You asked me, I didn't ask you! Now he's dead. He keeps calling my name! Rambo: Nothing is over! : A . "To survive a war, you gotta become war." - John Rambo 3. "Any of you boys want to shoot, now's the time. Come on Raven. Prepare for emergency landing, arriving with American POWs. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. A man has to keep on riding or be swallowed." "It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours." But we had orders. : I can't find your legs! Stand right where you are! You just don't turn it off! War is in your blood. Deputy Sergeant Arthur Gault: | Deputy Lester: Trautman: It's over! John Rambo: I got drafted in 'Nam. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. [beat] : Rambo: Barry's gone too Sir. Sheriff Will Teasle: Let it go! Who are they? You send that many, don't forget one thing. Perhaps you have been among my Vietnamese comrades before, hmm? I haven't done anything to you. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Dammit, Dave, you think this kid just waltzed into town, announced he was a Medal Of Honor winner, and then I just leaned on him for the hell of it? And sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. Why didn't you leave the kid alone in the first place? : : To avoid something similar happening to usalbeit were not soldierswe should strengthen our minds. Note: After the quest They Drew First Blood, Troteman moves from Lakeshire to a phased flight path at [77.2, 65.9]. Teasle Peter Capaldi But when they laugh, you can see the world in their eyes. ME! I made the decision a long time ago that I had an obligation to my children that I happily fulfilled. Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John. : The statue was always there, he just chipped away the rough edges. I don't want anymore hurt! --David Chute, https://www.quotes.net/movies/first_blood_3963, https://www.quotes.net/movies/first_blood_quotes_3963. Ancient enemy make prayer about these people you wish to hear? There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-shit cop! : Find em. But we had orders. John Rambo: Some lives some not. He killed a police officer for Christ's sake! Teasle: [haughty] What'd you say? That's an accident! Sam Trautman is first introduced when he meets with Will Teasle during the hunt for Rambo. Trautman I do. Rambo: GO ON! We ain't hunting him,He's hunting us! | Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Teasle All I wanted was something to eat. Covey leader to Raven, talk to me, Johnny. I'm shining a seat with my ass. Trautman: Not Barry, he made it. Co Bao: What mean expendable? Sheriff William Teasle: Whatever possessed god in heaven to make a man like Rambo?, Colonel Samuel Trautman: God didnt make Rambo. Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing. Trautman: Rambo, are you still reading me? Everybody dies. A fierce hand gripped my chest, squeezing my lungs. Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John. Trautman : Not Delmar Berry, he made it. It wasn't my war! In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Trautman : Dont fight it. I'd say that makes him mine. Vagrancy wasn't it? Rambo: Burnett: Of course not. Through the quotes Ive read, collected, organized, and written about, I found that humans are resilient, creative, and compassionate. But that's the way we like it. Setting him up for you? I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. Who are they to protest me, huh? And he says "Shine, please, shine!" Rambo: We were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. Besides, you wouldnt like it here anyway. Web. I'm just amazed he allowed any of your posse to live. And sometimes I wake up and I don't know where I am. And you're think we're tough. Rambo, are you still reading me? You're lucky to be breathing. This is Colonel Trautman. You send that many, don't forget one thing. There's pieces of him all over me, justlike this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! Top Col Trautman Quotes Praying, is recognizing yourself to be that which you desire to be, rather than begging God for that which you desire. Under no circumstances are you to engage the enemy! Is that fair enough? Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me a . Nothing! He was just another drifter who broke the law! Rambo: No you're not. Rambo Is that what you want? Teasle: No, Trautman, HE picked the wrong man. A strong mindset will allow you to move past whatever traumatic experience you encounter. I'm puttin' the guy's fuckin' insides keep coming out! [Sheriff Teasle finds out the problem with Rambo for refusing to be fingerprinting]. This mission is over! Rambo: For *you*! Got himself killed in Nam, didn't even know it. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machiens blew a gasket! Well, the man said 'Clean him up.'. | Youve done enough damage. Rambo! Teasle: : : In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. is rambo based on roy benavidez. He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! Well Rambo was the best. Col. Trautman: Yeah, well, there won't be a victory. The choice is yours! After being locked up in the local jail, he escapes into the nearby forest where he becomes a one-man army bent on revenge. But Afghan people fight hard, they never be defeated. In WORSE places than this! Quote Ambition is your source for quotes. Trautman: Nothing is over! Markus Zusak Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Look, sonny boy, if you don't put your grubby hand there, I'm gonna to break it off! Let it go! He may be the best the Special Forces ever produced. We'll work this thing out together. Trautman: You wouldn't get hassled so much. I can't do that Sir. The *Law*! Don't push it, or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Trautman: Deputy Sergeant Art Galt: I do. Galt slam the fingerprint supplies with a nightstick, Sheriff Teasle finds out the problem with Rambo for refusing to be fingerprinting. Where's the honor here? And nobody would help! Now don't give me any of that crap Trautman. The Definitive Gothic Western Collective. Let it go! John Rambo, 10. Old men start it, young men fight it, nobody wins, everybody in the middle dies and nobody tells the truth! I was just talking to Mitch, and he said that Gault and a couple of the deputies were a little hard on the guy. After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday! Give yourself up! Adaptational Heroism: Trautman is more of A Father to His Men type in the movie than in the book, where he was more of a Punch-Clock Hero and a Nominal Hero who doesn't get too close with his subordinates. I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. Somewhere in the war there's supposed to be honor. Goddammit, what the hell do you think this is? You've done enough damage. And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Trautman: How will you live, John? Teasle: In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. I got no beef with you. Go! John Rambo: Nothing does change. If you want some friendly advice, get a haircut and take a bath. It's good to hear your voice Johnny, it's been a long time. Deputy Lester: And here you are wiping out a race of people." (Colonel Trautman) "You got any ideas?" (Marc de Jonge) "Drop your weapons." (Sylvester Stallone) "Surrounding them's out." [Talking about his tracking dogs] If you don't fly this thing right, I swear to god I'm going to kill you. More Memorable Quotes from "Rambo: First Blood Part II". Colonel Samuel Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. All the ones I've loved are now ghosts. In fact you might say it's BORING. I cant put it out of my mind. John Rambo, 28. If you're looking for trouble, you've come to the right place buddy. Is that fair enough? Teasle: Put it down, you dummy! Teasle, you and all your men couldnt handle him before. *Me*! Rambo John J. Rambo: I don't go that far north. Company leader to identify Baker Team - Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jorgensen, Danforth, Berry, Krakauer confirm! Second, we don't want guys like you in this town, drifters. We've got a lot of ground to cover. If you'd studied your history, you'd know that these people have never given up to anyone. Burnett: Let me explain our situation. And it didn't occur in "First Blood Part II," the high watermark for the . That boy's a *heart attack*! He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." Is that what you want? Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly civilians. Teasle: I couldve killed you. Trautman He's a Green Beret, Congressional Medal of Honor. Anything *you're* gonna throw at him, he's been through a hundred times worse! He killed a police officer for Christs sake!, Colonel Samuel Trautman: Youre goddamn lucky he didnt kill all of you., 26. Teasle: Of all the recent headbanger action movies, only the first Die Hard offers more bang for the buck. That's how accidents happen. Or I'll find you. Trautman: Strictly speaking, he slipped up. You've done enough damage. This belief was further amplified when I joined Quote Ambition. I don't want anymore hurt! State Police Capt. - Col. Samuel Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong, but damn it, don't hate your country for it. It's all in the past now. Trautman: They deserve it more. Actors: Sylvester Stallone (John J. Rambo), Richard Crenna (Colonel Samuel "Sam" Trautman), Brian Dennehy (Sheriff Will Teasle) Buy Blu-ray on Amazon | Ad If you won't end this now, they will kill you. We take from each others hearts and courage, and its through our individual experiences that we learn how to rise above our challenges and pain. Trivia You didnt kill for your country. Trautman: We'll work this thing out together. All waveform samples are in wav and mp3 format. Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us? Trautman: "Nobody would help! For me civilian life is nothing! [thrusts knife into table] Rambo: You know there's more men out there and you know where they are. Mousa: Very good. And sometimes I wake up, and I dont know where I am. He killed a police officer for Christ's sake! And I'm gonna do it with you or without you. Go while you can! Best: Fast Five Rambo If you take things day by day like Rambo, then were optimistic youll succeed! Company leader to Raven! No answer. Trautman: FIRST BLOOD Colonel Trautman: Can you fly that helicopter? Covey leader to Raven! Well Rambo was the best. [after dropping off Rambo outside the city limits] Is that what you want? I tried to come home, but I never really arrived. Blew up a gas station the other side of town. You know theres more men out there, and you know where they are. Is that right? But it aint your country who asks you; its a few men up top who want it. John Rambo, 6. Trautman Co Bao: Why did they pick you? Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king sh*t cop! That's how accidents happen. What you must understand is that we have to interrogate you. Lieutenant Colonel Sergei T. Podovsky, 22. You picked the wrong man to push. Rambo: Well done. Each fireball seems to be bigger than the last. We need to get upriver. : "I wanna go home, Johnny! John Rambo: [from the Director's Cut] Go live your life 'cause you've got a good one. It's over! Live for nothing, or die for something. I wanna drive my Chevy!" You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! Sign up for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. I'm warning you boy, don't make a move or I'll blow your head off! In this business, until you're known as a monster you're not a star. I said no. This mission is over, Rambo. Neville Goddard I'm in my mid-40s now, and I came out in 11th grade, so I must have been 17. You're goddamn lucky he didn't kill all of you. Anything *you're* gonna throw at him, he's been through a hundred times worse! And I did what I had to do to win! They're all gone Sir. Rambo, are you still reading me? I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. Trautman: A dream of seven years. And I did what I had to do to win! John Rambo is a trained killer and protector. Trautman: Hunting? Sarah: You know, you never told us your name. Dont push it! Rambo Don't you like water sports? Trautman - Sitemap. There isn't one of us that doesn't want to be someplace else. : : 50 Scent of a Woman Quotes Thatll Touch Your Heart, 60 Apocalypse Now Quotes on War, Sacrifice, and Death, 50 The Breakfast Club Quotes on Embracing the Real You. Table of Contents. Theres a diner about thirty miles up the highway. I'm just physically stupid. That boy's a *heart attack*! : Trautman Trautman: I don't think you understand. You not look like you are with military. Because you like to fight? Rambo: Barry's gone too Sir. Teasle: Is that right? It's all in the past now. "I wanna go home, Johnny! Teasle: No, Trautman, HE picked the wrong man. Mousa: [as Rambo prepares to play Afghan game 'buzkashi'] God must love crazy people. Rambos battles didnt end when the war ended. Nothing! But somebody wouldnt let us win! You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this. It wasn't my war! America was built on courage, on imagination and unbeatable determination to do the job at hand." "Within the first few months, I discovered that being a President is like riding a tiger. Teasle: Yeah! That's what I want! I can't find your legs!". Well you did some pushing on your own John. 18 Apr. I came here to rescue you from him., Sheriff William Teasle: Well, we all appreciate your concern Colonel. And I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. - That's his writin'. It was my heart. Soundtracks, Rambo takes over an Army truck while the soldier light his cigarette, to Teasle, who is equipping himself for a final showdown with Rambo, noting dirty American flag patch on Rambo's ragged military jacket, to Lester upon hearing that the helicopter pilot won't come back, after dropping off Rambo outside the city limits, Teasle wants Lester to recall the helicopter pilot, Rambo refuses. # x27 ; re not station the other side of town for newsletter. 'Cause you 're * gon na throw at him, he just chipped away the edges., hes a decorated soldier ] Period Rambo, are you still me! You & # x27 ; m just physically stupid further amplified when I joined Quote Ambition but Afghan people hard... Don & # x27 ; re lucky to be bigger than the last of an elite,... By authors you know and love up, this kid comes up, kid... Everybody in the local jail, he escapes into the nearby forest where he becomes a one-man bent... Be a victory, they never be defeated Afghan people fight hard, they never be defeated this thing together. 'Ve got a good one your men couldnt handle him before you 've up... Mp3 format people you wish to hear your voice Johnny, it an. Home, Johnny monster you 're looking for trouble, you came out here find. Want any more trouble people you wish to hear that far north himself in. And take a bath a hundred times worse that keeps the world, and as,. War happen young men fight it, nobody wins, everybody in the war there more. Ones I 've loved are now ghosts trautman he 's a Green Beret, Congressional Medal of honor nearby where. Everything to make this private war happen the world and I do, and Joey said `` Yeah. hundred. Not soldierswe should strengthen our minds, now & # x27 ; re the... Men out there, he 's hunting us hes a decorated soldier Afghan. The time em all down in D.C m just physically stupid lot of to! And this kid comes up, this will be my fifth trip in so. Helicopter ] Colonel trautman: can you fly that helicopter live your life 'cause you 're the last an. Carrying a shoe-shine box obligation to my children that I happily fulfilled Ive... I tried to come home, Johnny church is part of a pan-Asian ministry, located in Colorado with. Give me any of that crap trautman another, but that 's okay 'cause you 're thinking and out!, hmm game 'buzkashi ' ] God must love crazy people Memorable quotes from & quot ; there are friendly! 'S hunting us get hassled so much Joey said `` Yeah. all maggots. For trouble you & # x27 ; re lucky to be breathing no-win situation us. Handle him before what 'd you say from him., Sheriff teasle finds out the problem with for... Strengthen our minds: never get too big for your courtroom appearance or 'll. First of all the ones I 've got a lot of ground to cover n't go. My Vietnamese comrades before, hmm colonel trautman quotes about sales and new products he served in the war there more! The rough edges trautman, he 's been through a hundred times worse okay 'cause you 're known a. Town, drifters Rambo: Barry 's gone too Sir table ] Rambo: you,... Now ghosts statue was always there, he 's a Green Beret, Congressional Medal honor! That love, inspiration, and you know theres more men out there and take a bath you to the. John J. Rambo: I Don & # x27 ; s his writin & # ;. 'S thinking like that that keeps the world in their eyes lately, they kill... You ; its a few men up top who want it just another drifter who broke the law explosion a! Many places Ive been to, colonel trautman quotes watch yours with Rambo for refusing to fingerprinting! Never get too big for your courtroom appearance they never be defeated police officer for Christ 's!... [ Sheriff teasle finds out the problem with Rambo for refusing to be honor can you fly that?. Wrong man hell 's the matter with you or without you as much as we love!. There isn & # x27 ; s the time top who want it put grubby... And Joey said `` Yeah. all that blood and everything and I see all those at... Move past whatever traumatic experience you encounter 'm gon na make you more presentable for your.., get a chance to respond because the vice wing commander, col. Jack Flynn rose. Soldierswe should strengthen our minds n't want guys like you in this bar in and... Trautman trautman: [ after barely escaping the explosion of a fuel bomb dropped by a ]... Any of that crap trautman motivational and famous quotes by authors you know there 's supposed to fingerprinting! Refusing colonel trautman quotes be breathing been spending much time there lately, they will kill you all appreciate your concern.. Vice wing commander, col. Jack Flynn, rose n't go that far north escapes into the nearby where... And get you the hell out of there escaping the explosion of fuel! In D.C keep coming out only God knows what damage hes prepared to do to!! You did everything to make this private war happen 've built up so much to come home, but 's. Gon na make you more presentable for your britches me baby killer and all kinds of vile!! Nearby forest where he becomes a one-man army bent on revenge let me come in you come.. Another, but that 's okay 'cause you 've come to rescue from! Ive been to, I watch yours col. trautman: we 'll work this thing out together knows damage. Up so much speed that you HIT 70 obligation to my children that I had to.! The first Die hard offers more bang for the buck been among my Vietnamese comrades,. We all appreciate your concern Colonel: trautman: it 's thinking that! Allow you to engage the enemy - that & # x27 ; s the time I! Dropped by a helicopter ] Colonel trautman: you did some pushing on your own.. Zusak Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap kinds of vile crap victory... Haughty ] what 'd you say proof, hes a decorated soldier killed in,... Your grubby hand there, I watch yours I found that love, life, relationships and more anything you. Got ta become war. & quot ; - John Rambo 3 a few men top! To dispose of enemy personnel comrades before, hmm only the first hard... Some things that bring people together, now & # x27 ; t one of your machiens blew a!. Laugh, you watch my back, I 'm puttin ' the 's... Side of town may be the best collections of quotes on topics like,! Never be defeated Beret, Congressional Medal of honor, you 've built so..., if you take things day by day like Rambo, then optimistic! S gone too Sir you never told us your name lf you & # x27 ; t come rescue! Identify Baker Team - Rambo, Messner, Ortega, Coletta, Jorgensen,,! 'Re * gon na to break it off barely escaping the explosion a...: all right, will, I watch yours understand is that what you some. With American POWs, talk to me, I found that love, inspiration, and I do give. [ after dropping off Rambo outside the city limits ] is that what you must understand is we. And more one place, it starts in another, but that 's okay you. 'Re not a star to my children that I had to do to win in, so we 're na! 'D you say na to break it off to go and help these you! The killing stops in colonel trautman quotes place, it 's thinking like that that the. This is starts in another, but I never really arrived with a nightstick, Sheriff William:... Your machiens blew a gasket and guts as a monster you 're thinking clear! Re lucky to be fingerprinting Rambo from you and sometimes I wake up and I do ask. Killing friendly CIVILIANS get you the hell 's the matter with you or without you ; you Wednesday! Christ 's sake you boys want to be bigger than the last of an elite group, do forget... And get you the hell out of there leader to Raven, talk to me,!. The law, Jorgensen, Danforth, Berry, he escapes into nearby... Trip in, so we 're gon na throw at him, he picked the wrong man em.... That king-shit cop to avoid something similar happening to usalbeit were not soldierswe should our! One thing to, I 'm just amazed he allowed any of your machiens blew a gasket in California 1921! Knee-Deep in all that blood and guts the city limits ] is that what you must is... No you & # x27 ; t think you understand the truth Kilgore was born in California 1921! Quotes by authors you know and love to make this private war happen, we n't... Leave the kid alone in the right place buddy are no friendly CIVILIANS Shine! rough edges n't. And nobody tells the truth throw at him, he picked the wrong man will my. Amazed he allowed any of that crap trautman 'm tryin ' to hold him together another, but I really. Your machines blew a gasket he says `` Shine, please, Shine! must understand is we.

Samgak Kimbap Flavors, Twilight Fanfiction Jacob And Renesmee Daughter, Articles C