ancient weapon gizmo

herschede grandfather clock weights

A lighter weight may or may not be fine because it may not trigger the movement to work properly. Is the hammers hitting anything in its path when they move? DO NOT lift up on the weights as this could cause the weights to come unhooked from the chains. Some one is winding the clock when your not looking. Below is a serial numbers chart for clocks made by Herschede, including mechanical and electric clocks sold under the Herschede, Revere, and General Electric brands. I am trying to figure out the exact weights I need for a Howard Miller St. Regis model and the movement number,I can not find any information on this style for Howard Miller. Something went wrong. As long as I swing the pendulum all but the center weight move properly. When winding the weights up make sure the top of the weight can be seen when done. I have been forcing a chime for a while to work in the oil. Best to move this lever all the way up. I have a Ridgeway grandfather clock. . "The Clock" Model 250 The Worlds Finest Grandfather Hall clock Herschede Board of Directors set out to build The Finest Grandfather Clock ever made or for that matter the finest known to mankind. Scallop shell carved crest and accents. If out of three weights and the middle does not drop, that is saying the clock pendulum will not keep swinging. Model #3800 Movement -E Dial- AE Serial #91076, Please provide the movement numbers off the back plate of the movement. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Hello my parents live in HAMPTONVILLE NCis there some that works on Grandfather Clocks in his area ??? The weights have not been overwound as none of them are as high as they can go by several inches. National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Inc (A 501c3 non-profit corporation). If it works fine, we recommend to label the weights with L C R write it on a small piece of paper and attach on the bottom of the weight with a tape. 4. Its a colonial grandmother. The NAWCC is dedicated to providing association services, promoting interest in and encouraging the collecting of clocks and watches including disseminating knowledge of the same. I cant make any sense as to why people that I paid to move the items out of my grandparents home took the clock apart when they moved it but the clock itself was left out in the rain and ruined but the weights are in my garage and I am willing to make you a good deal if your still in need of them, For what movement? Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. What are the movement numbers from the back plate? Please see the attached picture as a reference. There is also another way to go about this task, which may be easier. I have a 1989 Sligh model # 0988-1-CM Aaron Wilard tall clock. A few examples of appraisal values forHERSCHEDE CLOCKS. It was designed to NOT play on the half hour. I have advanced the clock twelve hours with hope that when I move the time to two oclock no such luck. To get the mechanisms working through the oil, I have continually moved the hands and pendulum, and it just doesnt want to get moving again. I did all of that to no avail. The chime is played on 9 tubes, and the mahogany case is in excellent condition. Each weight has a different task. Refer to Herschede-Jauch reference for movement drawings. Clock needs 1 weight at 4.7LBS and two weights at 6.6LBS from this link if the pendulum bob is 8.5 inch or more. Can you tell me which is correct? They are generally 25 year units before needed to be swapped or restored. Sherri. I know it needs cleaning but am wondering if the chain/weight situation is part of the reason it will not run? If I buy the Westminster only chime does that mean that the three options on the clock face just wont change? Be careful here and go slowly. FIXING a grandfather's clock (weights pulled too far up) removing stubborn weights Live Free 73.2K subscribers Subscribe 228K views 3 years ago The last thing you wanna do is pour the weights. Very nice to see that things can be explained so easily. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Method 1 Winding a Crank-Wound Clock Download Article 1 Look for the winding points. Correct, the words will be wrong, the clock will only either play Westminster or be silent, The left weight in my Howard miller GF clock has suddenly started dropping faster than other two. What is the order of the weights, And where could I get some reading material. Pulling on the right weight while advancing worked fine but no matter how hard I pull on the left weight at the top of the hour it will not chime. Modern Grandfather Clock Weights [ PDF] English Grandfather Clock [ PDF] Elliott 9 Tube Grandfather Clock [ PDF] Winterhalder & Hofmeier [ PDF] Setting Up A Herschede Tubular Bell Hall Clock Herschede 9 Tube Grandfather Clock [ PDF] History Of The Herschede Hall Clock Co. [ PDF] The Clock That Killed Herschede [ PDF] Get it in days instead of months, comes with instructions and support, already oiled. Originally, grandfather clocks were designed with one weight or two weights, and with further development, a third weight was added. All three weights weigh differently. I took out the mechanism and soaked it in an ultrasonic cleaner for 30 minutes, and oiled it. Or through the side access panel if there is one. There are levers for silent/strike, silent/chime and the choice of familiar Westminster . Chain driven triple chiming HerschedeI've never heard of them before.Does yours chime on rods? why do you need different amount of weight for each movement? So which one goes where? grandfather clock; grandfather clock weights; grandmother clock; gustav becker; hamilton clock; herschede; howard miller; illinois pocket . When YOU are facing the front of the clock, as if you were going to read the time. Right chime chain is stuck and will not pull up weight and in manually reset weight drops to bottom of cabinet. Height 78"----Width 24"----Depth 12 1/2". This unit is no longer available. 5 Tubular Bell Electric 120 Movement Parts, Office: 503-647-1977 Orders: 877-375-2696, Herschede 1200 Movement Back View Part Numbers, Herschede 1200 Movement Front View Part Numbers, Herschede 1200 Movement Internal View Part Numbers, Herschede 1915 Panama Pacific Expo Plaque Letter, Herschede 5-Tube Movement Front View Part Numbers, Herschede 5-Tube Movement Internal View Part Numbers, Herschede 5-Tube Movement Rear View Part Numbers, Herschede 9-Tube Front Movement View Part Numbers, Herschede 9-Tube Internal Movement View Part Numbers, Herschede 9-Tube Rear Movement View Part Numbers, Herschede Old-Style Two Train Movement Pictures1, Herschede Old-Style Two Train Movement Pictures2, Jauch PL-78 Internal Movement Internal View, All Accessories, Books, Clocks, and Gifts. With the movement out of the clock you can fix it. If all else fails, and its a chain driven clock, you would need to cut the chain in half, or break a link, to take the movement out of the clock. Sorry more information: Your above article said I could simply use two 4.7s and one 6.6 if it is square and chain driven and made in Germany. I know the pendulum is 116cm but what is the best bob diameter size? Insert the crank into the crank holes located in the dial face, and turn the crank counterclockwise. If you have the type of dial with no selector slot, you will have to get to that side of the movement from the back and see if there is an arm sticking out of the side of the movement that you can raise or lower. The glass has no chips or cracks. The weights must be raised every seven (7) days or the clock will stop. whitt, canterbury, Bellow the crown on the back plate # 11120, Iv never worked on a chain driven Herschede, There was the oper. The weight will then come down enough to run the clock. My middle weight is all the way to the bottom of the clock and the outer weights are up top. Remove the movement and set it down being careful not to tangle the chains. Hippo Carousel Protected Wildlife Carousel Series PJs Carousel 51/500 VERY RARE (#295588475182). The Herschede hall clock Chippendale-style case houses a 3-weight movement. The chime weight is on the right as you face the clock and has the heaviest weight. Clock needs 1 weight at 6.6LBS and two weights at 4.7LBS from this link if the pendulum bob less than 8.5 inch wide. $110.00 + $24.89 shipping. The diameter of the bob in another piece of information that needs to be known. Then pull a little on the weight when it is going to strike out the hours. - +38 099 938 31 09 . These hooks are used to hang the decorative weight shells. How do I fix? Sure one weight set of three is less than 30 lbs but that adds up quickly in a stack of weight sets. My email is [emailprotected] and my number is 828-429-6728 could some one please help me any info would be greatly appreciated. If the hammers are rubbing the back of the clock case, or if there hitting or rubbing against each other, the clock will hang up and not chime. The stamp with these numbers are right on the back plate. I have a Howard Miller presidential tall clock. And does diameter actually matter? thank you, That Urgos clock movement takes two weights at 4.7 lbs, they are available at this link, they need to be the skinner 43mm wide ones. As for the strike issues, maybe this post will help = https://www.clockworks.com/posts/grandfather-clock-strike-quantity-correction. Antique HERSCHEDE Grandfather Clock Antique HERSCHEDE Grandfather clock. With some cloth gloves on, or at least a cloth of some kind, pull down on the weight some. Then slowly the weight will come down enough to be able to activate and run the strike on its own. Any ideas? Hi, If the clock does not chime, it will never strike on its own anyway. Sitting board is 14-3/4" x 3". Can you tell me any more general information on it? Category 1950s American American Classical Used Herschede Grandfather Clock. By Herschede Clock Co. Hi-I recently found an old grandfather clock that has two weights and only one chain. At the same time, turn the minute hand past the quarter hour to see if it will engage the chime. Grandfather clocks with one weight have a strike only on an hour which indicates that this is a 30-hour clock. Is there any pictures of the works of a Howard Miller clock where I can check to see what needs to be adjusted? The nine tubular bell movement, made entirely by Herschede, plays 3 chime tunes. I have tried setting the clock to one oclock which corresponds to the hour it strikes no matter what. The weight on the right powers the clock, the weight on the middle drives the pendulum, the weight on the left controls the striking mechanism. When you set your clock up in a secure position, do not remove the styrofoam blocks until after your clock has been operating. Gently Used Herschede Floor Clock $6,999.00 Year Made/Sold - 1961 Light Mahogany Finish 5 Tube - Nickel Plated Single Chime Silent Operation Key Lock Fully Reconditioned Moon Dial Columns fluted with Leaf decoration Clock Measurements Width - 21 in. Any solution to get it back in track. They just cannot have any resistance in their path when trying to raise up and drop on its chime rod when its supposed to chime. The choice is clear. He is just as described. your instructions got me back in business. It is all of those things, so shall I just assume your shortcut method is what I need? The best way is the remove the movement completely and restring it around its wheel. The Colonial Grandfather Clock as a Masterpiece of American History and Design. Hang each weight on the solid hook at the end of the chain, never on the chain links. Herschede 9 Tube Tubular Bell Chime Tube Set. Please order the SKS side hammers with 120mm plate size from this link https://www.clockworks.com/product/new-sks-series-kieninger-clock-movement. 6. Before shipping Mr. Hippo, she made sure I knew that a tooth had been repaired, even though that was noted on the listing. Hang the weights on the pulleys. Dark wood clock is 71 inches tall, 15 inches wide, 9.5 inches deep. What happened is the rack fell behind the snail (the hour hand tube) and brought it forward some. It hadnt run for about a year, so I know from previous servicing that it took several attempts to get it running again, but not this time. Our horologist is on vacation until September. It brought the hour hand forward to the point that when the minute hand is installed it squashed the hour hand upon tightening the minute hand nut. When we had work done in our house the workers took the weights off and pulled all the chains as far as they would go. Now it won't run more than a few minutes without stopping. Grateful if you can help. This can be deceiving because the movement can have any name on it, but it may not be the true maker. The clock is an Emperor with a Hermle movement. What are the movement numbers off of the brass clock movement itself? Extremely rare limited edition multi-feature, twin chime, moon phase, three weight antique Herschede full size tall case mahogany hall grandfather clock made in 1925, model 240. Turn the clocks chime on, and leave it on. The weight placement depends on the manufacturer. (The larger bob diameters require more weight in the center. Many thanks for your advice. I see now that all the weights are dropping together at same speed. I pulled down on the wieght did not chime chime. Articles, 5 Classic Forms of Americana Country Dcor, Forget Your Reflection: Vintage Mirrors Deserve All the Attention. The center chain has gotten off track and I cannot get the weight to move down. That clock takes 1 weight at 7.7LBS and two weights at 9.9LBS from this link if the pendulum bob diameter is 8 1/2 inches wide or more, https://www.clockworks.com/clock-parts/clock-weights.html, Or it takes 2 weights at 7.7LBS and 1 weight at 9.9LBS from this link if the pendulum bob is less than 8 1/2 inches wide, Hello everyone I have a 1971 model 301 Ridgeway Grandfather Clock 9 tubular chimes NR movement UW03071B is on back of mechanism I need to know how many pounds does each weight weigh for this clock, That clock takes 1 weight at 7.7LBS and one weights at 9.9LBS from this link if the pendulum bob diameter is 8 1/2 inches wide or more, Or it takes 2 weights at 7.7LBS from this link if the pendulum bob is less than 8 1/2 inches wide, The chime weight is to weigh 18lbs but we do not have this one at this time, Hi if the chime weight is far heavy, could that cause the chime to not run. Left side weight does not drop left side retard bar stuck out will not drop down to hit the chimes what do I do, Not understanding this one, can you clarify more please. Secondly, I dont hear any clicking when I pass the quarter, half, three-quarter, and full hour. . The clock may have an ANSO = autonight shut off feature. $50.99 How do I release the wire so I can get back to the part wound outside the spool and rewind . manual/ Set manual, The book said for installing weights, The weight marked with CT install on RT side/ Chime side, Faceing clock, The other Two were . I have bought an antique Glasgow School brass art and crafts wall clock (c. 1900). Dial is of brass etched corners and center, raised brass numerals, moon dial has raised brass numerals on lunar calendar. The accuracy and accessibility of the resulting translation is not guaranteed. What can I do? You may need to remove the dial to get that one if its that stuck. I just went on a house call to set up a Grandfather clock, It was a Herschede 3 weight, chain, triple chime, westmin. As a general rule, any clock with quarter-hour chimes, like the Westminster chime, and two weights or two mainsprings, should be avoided. have a strike only on an hour which indicates that this is a 30-hour clock. Dimensions: 6' 10" tall, by 2' wide by 16.5" deep. Please Be Sure To Include The Hands, The Suspension Spring, The Cables & The Pulleys, And The Seat Board With The Chime Hammer Assembly Along With The Clock Movement. This should work. Herschede sales literature described the limited edition model 250 as the "world's finest grandfather clock." This was the last model Herschede made before closing its doors. One is 4.2 lbs second is 4.3 lbs third is 6.13 lbs what position should these be L C R thankyou, Looking for replacement weights for ridgeway grandfather clock guess 1982 model. As you remove the chains from the bag, please notice each chain has a hook at the end. The weight we have is 2lb 11oz are you able to advise what weight the replacement weight should be? Grandfather clocks with three weights mean that there is an additional 1/4-hour strike. HERSCHEDE 9 TUBE Tubular Bell Chime Tube Set - $1,139.38. Slide on a New Weight Cable. Most clocks use three weights. Ive tried the things mentioned in the forummoving minute hand forward 24 and 48 hour cycles, stopping the minute hand at 15 minute increments while pulling down on the cable. Yes, you can switch the weights. One most grandfather clocks: 1) Right weight powers the chime melody 2) Middle weight powers the pendulum 3) Left weight powers the hour strike The weights are filled with cast iron within a brass casing and are quite heavy. Those are the numbers engraved on the back of the mechanism. When we hung it at home, I wound it and it worked for 30 minutes, then stopped. I can get the left weight to come down ever so slowly, per your instructions in the article, but the right weight will not budge. We also offer complete weights. HERSCHEDE SHEFFIELD MODEL #230, 9 Tube Grandfather Clock, purchased new 1978 - ,795.00. These are available in either 47mm or 43mm diameters. jail view madison county alabama chime movement into case, from The Herschede Hall Clock Company of Starkville, Mississippi. If it chimed and striked ok, your all set, put the dial and hands back on. The case is in good original condition, with original glass, pendulum and three weights. Includes 4 tubular bells, 1 pendulum, and 3 weights, 1 wind up key, and 1 key for the glass door. Refresh your browser window to try again. SO should I take these? Is the heaviest weight on your right as you face the clock? Show details More items you may like for your home Page 1 of 1 Start over 2. Please swing the pendulum to start the clock and then turn the chimes on. Step 1 - Remove the Clock If you're comfortable with how your grandfather clock fits together and if it will help in a thorough cleaning exercise remove the pendulum and the weights and put them to one side. It needs winding everyday and has only one winding hole because it uses the same weight for timekeeping and for the strike. Please see this link for help: https://www.clockworks.com/posts/grandfather-clock-strike-quantity-correction. The clock on the left has had the weights, pendulum and dial restored. Measures approx. Strike Be sure the chain is not rubbing anything on its way down like the seat board. My clock only strikes once no matter the time. if a clock sounds on quarters, halfs, and hours, is it possible to stop the quarter sounds, while leaving the others to sound? So your clock wont run, is this what you are meaning? You can try placing the heaviest weight on the right, the second heaviest in the middle, and the least heavy on the left. If it's a little under, that is fine also. If your willing to attach the dial to the wood trim instead of the movement itself with the four posts, we can swap it for the new one easy. To return these is not an inexpensive or easy task. It needs winding everyday and has only one winding hole because it uses the same weight for timekeeping and for the strike. This is the movement from the clock, Is it Herschede or Jauch ?? That look correct and what you need? Furniture & Furnishings Not like stereo instructions lol. Comments will be approved before showing up. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more , 888-365-0222Mon - Fri: 8AM - midnightSat: 8AM - 8PMSun: 9AM - 6PMAll times Eastern. Continue reading below Our Video of the Day The chain cant be rubbing anything in its path like the seat board. This should work. Left Weight: powers the hour strike and count Middle Weight: powers the time train and keeps the pendulum swinging Right Weight: powers the Westminster chime melody If the weight in the middle is moving downward and the left and right weights are not, this simply means your chimes are turned off. IMPORTANT: PULL STRAIGHT DOWN ON THE CHAIN. The clock needs to chime or it will never strike with the left weight and neither will drop. In some cases the movement may have been taken off of silence and put on a chime such as Westminster, but the roll pin does not move with the selector switch. And the set with two 6.6 is not going to work? I have seen the chimes and the hour strike working properly for half a day, so I wonder if everything is okay, and dont fix it if it aint broke, or the fact that the three weights are dropping at very different speeds means things are not going to work for long ? The total weight of each weight is slightly different and each WEIGHT MUST BE INSTALLED IN ITS CORRECT LOCATION FOR THE CLOCK TO OPERATE PROPERLY. Seems easy to do. The second hand sticks at 60 even though the pendulum is moving. Also turn autonight silence to 24 hours mode if it has ANSO. Instagram LinkedIn It has. Hello! Kevlar center Will NOT fit Hermle, Keininger, Urgos, Howard Miller, Ridgeway or other more modern clocks. On the chimes it says 10. Never go to the point where the top of the shiny weight cover can't be seen. document.write(year) Check the weights to ensure that they are tightly assembled. When there is too much wear, the movement will cease various functions such as chime. what I dont understand is why the weights are different? The strike is the easiest out of the three to correct. Description Magnificent Herschede grandfather clock. I saw it complete before the clock was destroyed but it was from an 8 grandfather clock. This translation tool is for your convenience only. Do you think this sprocket will have to be replaced? Scotland our England. The heaviest wrights are in the center shell. Brussels XVII Century Tapestry, Etchings By Whistler And Zorn Paintings, French Provincial Furniture & Objects Of Art Collected By Madame Andre J, Catalogue Of The Art Collection Formed By D. Giovanni Maria Guigni March, The Central Chandelier Company 1891 Catalog, Fine Furniture Tapestries, Rare Needlework & Embroideries, Oriental Rugs, Church Furnishers And Church Decorations (Supplement To The Metal Works, The Larkin Book Of Better Homes No. We have a 3 weight Herschede grandfather clock. It will keep accurate time but will not chime. Some larger clocks have over wind protection to prevent this. One thing that I am experiencing that I havent seen previously the chimes are not playing like they used to WESTM, ST MICH., and WHITT all sound the same and dont sound very good. This nut should be somewhat tight and most likely will need to be removed by using a small pair of pliers. Regarding Valuation of Herschede hall clocks: There is a website that comes up fairly high on most web searches for Herschede clocks that indicates most Herschede hall clocks should be insured for $12,000-$25,000. Are you able to tell me what weights (x2) I should have on a 1960s Howard Miller George Nelson Grandfather Clock model #622? You can remove the styrofoam blocks AFTER they become loose through normal operation, which typically occurs after eight (8) hours of run time. The weight specs list it as 4.7 or 6.6, however this is really being too picky. Follow these instructions to wind any type of grandfather clock. Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Clock Technician should be aware of? var year = today.getFullYear() I am ready to cry.just paid a small fortune to have a entire new assembly put into my Barwick grandmother clock.and what do I do? I just received a Howard Miller grandfather clock, model 610-199. It is only a friction fit, pull the entire hand out some or bend the hand extension out. . 451/1151 High-Bridge Suspension-Post-Length Issue, Mechanical Clock Mainspring Ordering Tabs, https://www.clockworks.com/product/polished-clock-weight, https://www.clockworks.com/product/polished-clock-weight-shell-only, https://www.clockworks.com/product/clock-weight-hook, https://clockworks.crisp.help/en/article/identifying-a-mechanical-clock-movement-88buzj/. The weight placement depends on the manufacturer. I have a Vienna Regulator wall clock that was just serviced by a horologist. Check out a full selection ofGrandfather Clocksat Premier Clocks. Cost was of no consideration. Solution is the bend the hammer wires to freedom. A new movement is less money than even a simple cleaning on the grandfather clock movement. Even the finest clock movement restoration is not as good as the same one brand new. 1955-57. This will make it tick tock faster than if the pendulum was on. Get Clock Repair Tips, Sales, Offers and More! Also this rule is not for all Grandfather clock weights but the vast majority of the post WW2 German units. A full wind lasts approx 4 days.3 weights + Winding Key + Door Key Dimensions: 86.50"H. 24"W. 15.12"D. Net Weight: 265 lbs. I have A howard x miller grandfather clock I just bought and the lady i got it from put the left &right weights on the wrong side than she wound the clock it seems to keep the correct time but the rgt and left weights are not coming down they are to high to unhook and switch them what can i do. Category Vintage 1950s American American Classical Clocks. SKS 13, 116cm, 354 499. Just know if it is a pound over that is fine. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Herschede Grandfather Clock Weights Authentic Weights Old at the best online prices at eBay! When I try to pull the weight up, it just goes back down. I forgot to wind my grandfather clock and the chime is now an hour behind the hands. (This information will not be on any of the paperwork that may have come with the clock, nor will it be on the wood case. Can I order just the top piece, can I order just the left weight? The three familiar Mora clocks are Fryksdall. Thank you. Las mejores ofertas para Pndulo de reloj de abuelo autntico Herschede estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! I believe it got overwound at some point so it sat. A movement that is rectangle in either chain or cable will use [emailprotected] and [emailprotected] LBS in 60mm diameter. The weights on my 1985 Howard Miller were lost by the movers. Contact the Webmaster for perceived copyright infringement (DMCA Registration Number 1010287). Follow Us! DO NOT lift the weights by hand while cranking. Similar to the two weight clocks, it should be wound back every week. the heaviest weight goes all the way to the right. This Herschede Grandfather Clock Movement Has Special Packing Instructions That Must Be Discussed Over The Phone. 1959 Herschede Grandfather Clock with Five Tubes, Brass Dial and Key. Similar to the two weight clocks, it should be wound back every week. I believe I may have the weights you that you are looking for . Advance the minute hand and let it chime each quarter until it plays the top of the hour song. In 1877, he went into business for himself and moved to Vine and 5th Street in Cincinnati. 82 inches tall x 19.5 inches wide x 11 inches deep. I just noticed its not chiming and I saw the right weight is in the middle and the center weight is on the right. Also how wide is the round pendulum bob diameter? 1959 Herschede Grandfather Clock with Five Tubes, Brass Dial and Key. View cart for details. Columbia, PA 17512 Clockworks will do a repair and they will say the clock ran for 30 years straight and come to find out they had Grandfather clock weights that were a pound or two too heavy. Suggestion? So to explain why this happens would be a hard thing to do, but I can tell you the simple fix for this. Check with the family, someone is winding it. If the clock does not chime it will never strike. The hour hand is only a friction fit. are often called an 8-day clock. The grandmother and grandfather chain drive units often do not have this feature. The pendulum swings for about 5 minutes before stopping. If the movement was made in Germany, post WW2, we can safely make the following assumptions. When facing the grandfather clock, place the heaviest weight on the right, the second heaviest in the middle, and the least heavy on the left. Once the movement number is known, cross reference that with the weight chart. Yes the ratchet wheels break on those after a long time. The weight specs list it as 4.7 or 6.6, however this is really being too picky. Quantity: Save More info Comments These grandfather clocks feature long, slender bodies and can be up to 99 inches tall. See details at this link https://www.clockworks.com/posts/mechanical-clock-movement-beat-setting, Clock runs good but wont chime Serial number 85001238, We would need the movement numbers off of the movement itself please. All weights are working except the strike weight only strikes once no matter what time it is. Wound the weights to high I guesstime is working but other two are not..I tried using a cloth and pulling on the heaviest weight first but I am afraid to pull too hardhow hard can I pull.my husband is gonna have a fit!

Goody Powder High, Articles H