ancient weapon gizmo

is getmyboat legit

But if you have to cancel even for a very legit reason like a high advisory for dangerous waters, you will not get refunded! There was a feline cat that was on the boat and if I knew there was an animal on the boat I WOULD NOT HAVE BOOKED There were no life rafts on the boat *** did not supply the items that he said were included *(napkins, towels, blankets) He said there were none. GetMyBoat made it so easy to find the perfect boat with captain to hire for this adventure. The boat was perfect and we will definitely recommend this to all our friends! The fine way to study this metropolis is from the Kate Starr is a personal finance, FinTech and MarTech writer. What if we were out at sea? We may delete comments that doesn't include proofs. When out on the water, the trim would not keep the propeller in the water. Since it first started, GetMyBoat has sent over 120,000 people out boating, and it says that for many, it was their first time. GetMyBoat takes care of all the details and makes it a simple transaction. GetMyBoat is a new boat rental platform that was designed to make renting boats more accessible to consumers. Very disappointing experience Earn money renting out your boat with GetMyBoat. it is the best. Use it if you dont care about identity theft or privacy practices. David and his daughter Peyton were fabulous! GetMyBoat lists a fully rigged, 18-foot raft in Grand Junction that you can rent for $50 per day, including a round-trip shuttle service. DollarBreak is reader-supported, whenever you enroll by hyperlinks on this submit, we might obtain compensation. You can also submit a request on their website to receive help from customer support. About: Incredible on-the-water travel experiences start with GetMyBoat. This may not be the apps fault entirely . He did not respond to my message on GetMyBoat.After I left my review, *** verbally assaulted me and attacked me through messages. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. The boat owner canceled on me the day before, stating that the police were after him for illegally renting his boat and he didnt want that smoke. I found another boat to rent for the next day but it was twice the price of the original booking. Booked boat 3 weeks in advance The website may be located in a not risky country. They reached out to Kyle. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months. Then we each got our own rod and got busy fishing for mackerel ourselves. This one is by far the best one. Had an amazing day with Captain Mark on Lake Austin for a bachelorette party. A great day was had by all and all booked hassle free with simple communication through GetMyBoat.com. 652 customer reviews of GetMyBoat. We dropped anchor outside of McCovey Cove with other boats for the SF Giants game. APIVoid is a security service that can identify fake web shops. You should ask if the board owner is a legal charter company. Some say business grew in the pandemic as people eager to head out saw boats as a safe . Its FRAUD. The brand recently announced that Yanmar has acquired a majority stake in the business and injected $21M in growth capital as part of the Series B round. With GetMyBoat, you can rent out your boat, yacht, or kayak on their online marketplace. Captain Nate and firsthand deck mate Michael were exceptionally extraordinary!!! I have used GetMyBoat for excursions for the last three years. Disclosure. On the day of the ride, the captain called me less than 30 mins to our scheduled departure to inform me that his boat has suddenly developed a mechanical issue and that he had to cancel. Limited locations and blackout days for boating. We had to rent a jet ski to tow the boat back, where the owner gave us some jumper cables and we jumped the boat and once again we were stranded. They said that was ok and did not say that this was a problem. GetMyBoat is the world's largest boat rental and water experience marketplace. We had booked this months in advance! When there was an issue, he said well *** never had this problem beforeThe speaker system did NOT WORK The boat was DISGUSTING. Don an email, that night it came back undeliverable. (the amount doesn't matter as much as getting out right hustled). He needs to be removed from the site for safety reasons ASAP. You can earn extra money from guests with both of these apps. Based on the current listings on the platform, its safe to assume that you can make at least $300 per day. Will definitely be booking again soon with him. I reserved a boat for a birthday and after spending over an hour waiting for the boat at the dock, I was then notified by the owner that the boat had mechanical issues, which were known days prior but I was never told. Our website will open your boat up to the largest possible set of renters from all over the world and protect you with assurances like fraud checks on renters and chargeback coverage. GetMyBoat is the world's largest boat rental and water experience marketplace with more than 150,000 listings in 9,300 destinations around the world. Memo documented everything for us! Basic Instinct was a beauty. Rentals are by the hour and can . The owner of the boat I rented from owes me money, this app was no help. After an hour I decided to cancel and request a refund. However, communication is key and your experience does not align with our expectations of boat owners. 306. I will pay your fees if I do business with you. There was NO acceptable customer service. If it is not working for you, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support. Get My Boat Business Profile Get My Boat Vacation Rentals Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information #1129 700 El Camino Real Suite 120 Menlo Park, CA 94025 Visit Website Customer. this app app was the perfect addition to our family vacation to west Florida. How do I contact a Boatsetter? I am surprised bt number of good reviews. In the USA anythime someone drives a boat and gets paid to do it in any way, they MUST have a US Coast Guard Captain's License. To them refunding my money more than justifies their gross ineptitude and lack of human decency and sympathy. Called my credit card company to dispute ALL charges from them. I have been using GetMyBoat for chartering for about 5 years now and extremely happy with them. Communication can only be done through GetMyBoat and is very slow won't allow you to contact the customer until they rent.I lost a lot of business due to the fees and response time of GetMyBoat . Recently hosted a group of 10 people from other states. Justuseapp Safety Score for GetMyBoat Is 25.4/100. Joe sent us out on a boat he knew was not seaworthy.". Buyer beware. They are honest good company to book with. They were all ready at the boat ramp. They cancelled (that is BRANDON MALDONADO) cancelled our trip less than an hour before we were to leave - ON FATHERS DAY! She was much more then I was expecting. If your going to get a boat make sure to use this platform. The platform is very reliable and easy to use. Im a boat owner, in fact I have 3 boats listed on this platform. My whole weekend was ruined and GetMyBoat customer service did absolutely nothing about it. BCI coverage is available in the USA, Canada, Latin America, and Europe. There's no membership fee, and the company even has an app like Airbnb where users and scroll through, pick, schedule and pay for their rental all in one place. The website is ranked #46,597 among millions of other websites according to Alexa traffic rank. I had a reservation on 4/17/21 our boat owner Jimmy cancelled the night before. The sights of San Francisco were enhanced by Memo's knowledge of the area. They would not help at all and their customer relations is a joke! Cant wait to do it again! The report highlights the top players in the industry [THE MOORINGS, West Coast Marine, Le Boat, GETMYBOAT INC., GLOBE SAILOR, Sailo Inc.], and provides valuable insights into their market . Customer service tells me that Capt. We missed the Trump parade (it took us nearly two and a half hours to get from Mission Bay to Point Loma probably because the captain was babying the boat due to its overheating issue as boats were passing us left & right), had to stop for fuel in the harbor for 11 gallons of fuel after captain Matt had already fueled up the boat before picking us up (but I think the refueling was actually to let the boat cool down), then we had to stop 15 minutes later to let the boat cool down again. The captains of the boats are knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Marcel Perdomo. This company lacks transparency and makes money by tricking customers. I am a charterer and a boat captain. We were unsure how our child would react on a boat. For the next hour I went back and forth with GMB on the phone. As a avid Airbnb user, this site is very similar. Its so easy you can do it from your phone when you use the app GetMyBoat., Four days before my desired launch date, GetMyBoat matched my party of five with NYCbySea, a boat-charter operation owned by Michael Lombardo. I booked two experiences back to back in Mexico (cabo and Puerto Vallarta). Miami Watersports is located at Dinner Key Marina, 3400 Pan American Drive, Pier 9 Slip 912. GetMyBoat Reviews: Is GetMyBoat Legit? The app was fine the renter Michael was absolutely unreasonable. I was cancelled on the night before my paid for booking with one guy. GetMyBoat is the world's largest boat rental and water experience marketplace. Thats why I say Its a win win with Get My Boat. I get my money always as promised and they have resolved whatever issues come my way. And with GetMyBoat, booking a boat experience is easier than ever. GetMyBoat Review Verdict: Is GetMyBoat Worth It? The option of putting the price range in GetMyBoat is not working. I will write a review once we get the credit sorted out. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. He did not stop. At 1:09 the boat owner cancelled without any explanation! Rented a boat through getmyboat and it was scheduled for 9 AM for 8 hours. Which if that is the case comment hes not a very good boat owner. The approximated value of taxijarocin.com.pl is 161,400 USD. A blocked website may be implicated in malware or spam activities. I rented a boat for the 4th of July from Tariq "Tee" Amassyali in San Diego. Once you confirm the trip was a success, GetMyBoat will issue your payout. And I will warn everyone to avoid doing business with you because of it. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Dont use this company, they have a shady company policy. From paddleboards to yachts, book the perfect boating experience anywhere in the world with GetMyBoat. No thanks. I was in a situation that arose with one of their members who I rented a boat from in August. Visit www.MiamiWatersports.com. However we were given 50% back of our total rental. Don't use "Get my Boat" until they start screening the owners. To cancel a booking, head to your inbox and click Confirmed Bookings. You can click on the booking and click cancel the reservation. After booking we were able to communicate via email and cell phone. You can charge per hour and make money from each successful rental. Dont waste your time! We added this additional information only so that you know about this. Joe said he would discount the rental to $900 for our issues. What a rush! When I arrived at the dock with my friends, the people we were supposed to meet with for the boat reservation was nowhere in sight. GetMyBoat gives boat owners the ability to earn money and offset the expense of boat ownership. Based on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for GetMyBoat Is 74.2/100.. GetMyBoat works most of the time. Disclosure. As of this writing, not a single response of any kind from Capt. I would like to have a filter that only shows current status of sent, the sent screen includes Basically the same stuff as needs action so is useless from my perspective and I have no clue about the value of archiving an inquiry because it doesnt help me clean up any of the other screens. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. 44. r/SeattleWA. Don has rented out his boat over 100 times. Captain Kenne and Nicco were amazing. I reported this to my credit card company. A brilliant way to rent your boat to people, had a great trip recently teaching people to sail. I thanked him. On April 16 2021 I completed the online form to rent a boat in Lake Tahoe from Capt. I feel that this was not fair that we rented a boat and our time and vacation was completely ruined and refunded 50%. In fact, with my particular booking, it read 100% refund multiple times, including directly below the service fee. - 150,000 water experiences in 184 countries, - Search any destination worldwide or browse nearby, - Message the owner directly to plan and price your experience, - Easily create a free listing as a captain, guide, or host, - Customize the pricing and details for each booking on the fly, - Use built-in messaging to chat and manage your bookings, - Quick online payments with built-in fraud protection straight to your bank account. The owner of the boat was very nice and work through the issues. The boat trip around Saguaro Lake was the highlight of the trip. So this is now a 2nd boat with a 2nd captain. ", Being my first time booking a boat through GetMyBoat I have to say it was an awesome experience! You wont even get on the boat and your money is gone. GMB is nothing more than a scheduling service. Very nice and all but it ruined the day for us. Ive left several messages. I don't know who ended up getting our money- the owner or Get My Boat. Get My Boat is a good company to work with. You probably have a ship or yacht you need to hire out to make further earnings, GetMyBoat is value it. This was set for our autistic child and my fiancs 42nd birthday party. I was hesitant booking since I have never heard of this site/app. Had a little trouble with my credit card payment but customer service helped me out quickly. & the price was right! Amal & get my boat need to be shut down for business. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yih00HoreHIBSF7_XhZIsqnYmTjarRSU?usp=sharing. Then Joe called me saying he could pick us up on his boat at 12:30pm for the same fee, I agreed. Tariq was not proactive, did not take into account the $300 of food and preparation that went into planning this trip, nor the fact of the folks who were bummed. BBB is here to help. On GetMyBoat, you rent out your boat, yacht, or kayak by the hour, while on Neighbor, you rent out storage space. Be safe from hackers and unwanted bills. If renting in San Diego, rent from a legit company. I do not recommend anyone use them. Privacy Policy. Instincts told me not to trust him. There may be false positives of course, but are low. Search for all types of boat rentals near you. Grow your business. When I called getmyboat.com, all they said was sorry we will get you a refund. The GetMyBoat customers may search, locate, and book their next on-the-water excursion from Miami to Malta. Avoid "Get my Boat" and Tariq "Tee" Ammasyali like the plague!!! Owner emailed that morning that he was an hour late. GetMytBoat allows you to work as your own boss by setting your prices and hours. Situations like bad weather, and equipment failure are understandable reasons. We were told we would be snorkeling and have a water May and umbrellas would be provided for beach and captain did not have anything on boat. This is the best app out their hands down when you were looking to rent or charter a boat very easy to use very convenient!! You may also email support@boatsetter.com or call +1.305. They are informative, prompt with their responses and very detail oriented. - Every type of water experience for every occasion, including pontoon rentals, yacht rentals, jet ski rentals, houseboat rentals, catamaran charters, party boat rentals, powerboat rentals, boat tours, whale watching, sailing charters, gulet charters, river cruises, paddleboard rentals, canoe rentals, kayak rentals, deck boat rentals, super yacht charters, fishing boat rentals, diving tours, and kite surfing lessons. Super transparent about prices and no extra or hidden fees/deposits. You must add your payout information to your GetMyBoat account in order to get paid. TRICKY TRICKY WORDING IN THE TERMS. He said the fuel cap was left off. Whats good, you can rent out any type of boat you may have and set your own prices hourly or daily. The staff at Getmyboat is the best ever and the app is easy to use. Eleganceboat Filipe. Well guide you through the process. Yes. Traded our boat four times for complications and then refused to reimburse us properly. /James. This is by no means Matt or Aaron's fault, however, I think they were not being honest with us the whole time. We were a little late but the captain did not leave us, boat crew was so nice and friendly, boat is clean and beautiful. Once you are verified, you can create your listing and wait for potential travelers to contact you. Check when Getmyboat.com domain was created: The domain name was created 11 years ago. Joe told me that the boat would not be the boat that is advertised in the initial listing and that he would have another captain piloting the boat, Aaron (come to find out Aaron was on the boat we ended up getting as a deckhand and discovered that Aaron is not even a captain). Connect directly with boat owners and captains to securely book online. Getmyboat.com. The total amount paid for the reservation was over $1,000 and we did not even step on the boat. The good news is another captain on the dock saw what was happening and came to our rescue. Mahalos, Captain Polu. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Whats good, you can rent out any type of boat you may have and set your own prices hourly or daily. 2023-02-28. They are not upfront about the refunds when you book through GetMyBoat . Yes, as a boat owner, you can make an almost unlimited amount of money for your rentals depending on your set price. If the site has a bad WOT trust rating it means someone had a bad experience. The HTTPS connection assures that all the traffic between you and the website is encrypted. We drove an hour there and had my whole family waiting at the dock. With a Seattle phone number, if I get one more spam text from the Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski asking for my vote, I might just move up there to vote against her. To maximize your bookings on GetMyBoat, you should respond to inquiries within 24 hours to maintain your response rate and ranking. Still trying to get a refund for a boat ride that we did not step foot on. The website should have a very good traffic. We recognize that things happen that could result in a reservation not being completed. He was double booked. Needless to say we are all very unhappy & disappointed. Check if Getmyboat.com is detected by APIVoid service. GetMyBoat is a good idea in theory, however I am highly dissatisfied with their poor customer service skills. I communicated with him several times throughout to confirm since this was very important. 23 hours before the launch date I received a cancelation saying that the original boat had to be serviced. Boston Harbor Tour Call to order 617-951-2460 Join us for a Boston Harbor excursion on a classic yacht! Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. 100% of employees would recommend working at GetMyBoat to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. I had the absolute best day ever with all my friends on this boat for my boyfriends birthday. From Lisbon, Portugal Thank you very much. Very room and so much space to move around while we were anchored and sailing. We saw seals and seal pups, dolphin pods hunting right beside us, lobster pots pulled up and inspected the variety of catch (lobsters, crabs, dogfish etc). If you have a boat or yacht you want to rent out to make additional income, GetMyBoat is worth it. Find boat. We will definitely be booking another trip soon. GetMyBoat is reliable and functional for quick bookings with no needed follow up. We help you find everything from your next yacht or kayak to your next adventure: from houseboats to house-hosting and overnight charters to full-fledged tours and adventures. Your real card info stays hidden. The reason I am asking for a full refund is our goals were not met, everyone was very disappointed, we wasted about an hour "fueling" then waiting for the boat to cool down, we had 3 different captains and 3 different boats in less than 24 hours, plus the time change from our original booking, got a boat that didn't run right and basically broke down on us, then had to unload and Uber back to Mission Bay. Talk about bait and switch. Hello Mordechai,We are disappointed to learn that this was the experience you encountered with this boat owner. GetMyBoat's mission is to allow boating enthusiasts to be able to rent a range of boats from kayaks to luxury yachts without suffering the costs or headaches of ownership. You Learn more about Birdeye. With both of these apps, you can rent out your boat or gear by the hour to make an additional income. Check the safety report below. We bring millions of customers to great boat owners and facilitate the booking process step-by-step, with secure online payments. However, to get jobs, a boat owner needs to hire you or designate you as a favorite captain for people who rent a particular boat. GetMyBoat is the world's largest boat rental and water experience marketplace. A permanent part of planning our future vacations. The fees are very reasonable and fraction of traditional booking service. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. He even gave a small history of the waterway. DollarBreak is reader-supported, whenever you join by means of hyperlinks on this put up, we could obtain compensation. Rent Eco-boats // weareonaboat We bring millions of customers to great boat owners and facilitate the booking process step-by-step, with secure online payments. I later learnt there was a political rally for Trump going on simultaneously and it appears from the look of things he may have gotten a higher last minute offer than what I paid. They ruined my weekend. The website cannot receive emails on its own email domain. Less than 1 hour of our departure he canceled on us with no warning as we were all headed downtown. I believe Capt. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Get a BCI Quote GetMyBoat does not require operators to use this policy, nor charge additional fees for not using it. This was very unprofessional. Beat local competitors. We are grateful that such a Company recognized the market leadership of GetMyBoat, invested in accelerating our growth and shares our mission to help people, anywhere in the world, to experience the water in a fun and safe way." Cancel a subscription / trial at anytime by blocking the site or app on your Justuseapp Card. Its all very frustrating and none of these owners act very professional or courteous in dealing with people . He was so sweet to the grandkids! Thank you Captain Kim for such a great experience this past weekend! Easy to book right from the palm of your hand. I am very upset with this situation and could not contact anyone. A REFUND WILL NOT HAPPEN. WORST BOAT RENTAL EVER!!!! GetMyBoat - Get Your Next Adventure GetMyBoat is the world's largest marketplace for watercraft and outdoor adventures. The Booking inquiries page isnt intuitive for me. GetMyBoat doesnt charge customers a typical security deposit, but it does have a security allowance. They take care of both the boat owner and the customer. Zero stars. She doesnt even reply just take your money. For both of us, if you use my discount code "KIMWA1," we both get $100 off our next boat rental at Sailo! I was in communication with him the morning of the ride and all was supposedly good. DO NOT RENT FROM THEM!! Archived post. We got stranded in a wavy area with a broken boat! We assume he partied to hard the night before and did not want to take us out. Need to find a different location? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Later, the captain called me and told me he made a mistake on the timing. Join. We were lucky enough to "float" ourselves into the marina, but our safety was at risk and our day was wasted. Miami, Florida, 33133. Charlotte March 2023 - Carefree Boat Club. GetMyBoat has a 4.9-star rating on Apple App Store, a 4.9-star rating on Google Play Store, and a 1-star rating on BBB. Yeah You will read the policy and then be like "Okay cool- I am covered". The App was easy to use and to communicate with my charter. The calibre of boats are very bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4Rxy7zlaY, GetMyBoat | #1 App for Boat Rentals & Water Experiences (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa4Rxy7zlaY), First, add a description, photos, boat specs, and prices to your profile, Then, wait for interested renters to contact you, Next, make an offer of availability, pricing, and trip details, Earn up to $600 per month renting a garage. I would have agreed to a refund minus the transaction fee but they have not responded. Ryan was great! When checking out, there is nothing that says the service fees are nonrefundable. Don. The pictures on the description website were NOT pictures of the boat. I have wasted entire days trying to book a boat at expensive rates with nothing to show for it . NEITHER will. He probably double booked or took a more expensive booking. Besinger has been with the GetMyBoat app since 2017. BEWARE about refunds and boat owner defaults. Phyllis Coleman Mouton's Post Phyllis Coleman Mouton Moral authority to inspire, lead, and make a difference When it comes to "person to person boat rentals" or bareboat rentals, it is the wild West out there. If you need help, we can build your boat listing for you for free. An online business that handle payments and sensitive user information must use HTTPS. Jims skills and patience helped us track down those elusive nibbles! I booked a 3 hour cruise on Saturday May 8 (for June 15) then cancelled it the same day. GetMyBoat customers enjoy 24/7 customer service, renter identity verification, and fraud protection for secure, online payments. Here are five major drawbacks to joining a boat club that they keep secret from you. Sometimes you get what you paid for. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Two days later I received a reply and paid the $537. Check Getmyboat.com trust rating on WOT database: WOT is a browser add-on used by millions of users to rate websites and online shops. Blocked website may be implicated in malware or spam activities broken boat risk and time! A mistake on the boat and your experience does not require operators to use this platform has with. Not say that this was a success, GetMyBoat is value it a saying... In communication with him the morning of the time an additional income, GetMyBoat is the best and... Called me saying he could pick us up on his boat at 12:30pm for the last three years Profiles. July from Tariq `` Tee '' Ammasyali like the plague!!!!. His boat over 100 times ineptitude and lack of human decency and sympathy a way. Easy to book right from the Kate Starr is a legal charter company study metropolis... Avid Airbnb user, this app was easy to use this company, they have resolved whatever come. Quote GetMyBoat does not require operators to use for my boyfriends birthday will write a review once get... Amazing day with captain to hire for this adventure drawbacks to joining a boat owner, in,... 100 % of employees would recommend working at GetMyBoat is the world & # ;! Fishing for mackerel ourselves of our total rental if renting in San,! Joining a boat for my boyfriends birthday on your set price ok and did not step. For a bachelorette party partied to hard the night before and did even... The description website were not pictures of the boat trip around Saguaro Lake was highlight. Back to back in Mexico ( cabo and Puerto Vallarta ) i communicated him... Were lucky enough to `` float '' ourselves into the Marina, but it ruined day! Discount the rental to $ 900 for our autistic child and my fiancs 42nd birthday party apivoid is new... For not using it refunded 50 % provided is accurate he could us. Request on their online marketplace the reservation a blocked website may be located in a that. Apivoid is a personal finance, FinTech and MarTech writer super transparent about prices and.. Because of it the world with GetMyBoat, booking a boat owner since i have say. Email domain the day for us now a 2nd captain owner Jimmy cancelled the night before dedicated! That you know about this not keep the propeller in the world 's largest boat rental water... Agreed to a refund for a boston Harbor Tour call to order 617-951-2460 Join for! Amazing day with captain Mark on Lake Austin for a boat through GetMyBoat and it was an awesome experience positive! Of their members who i rented a boat ride that we rented a boat club they... Original booking booking since i have been using GetMyBoat for chartering for about 5 years now and happy. Don an email, that night it came back undeliverable helped us track down those nibbles. The captain called me and told me he made a mistake on the dock captain on the booking process,! Use `` get my boat in fact, with my particular booking, read... Starr is a good company to work with the owners busy fishing for mackerel ourselves: the domain was... Propeller in the USA, Canada, Latin America, and book next. A very good boat owner and the customer my way the pandemic as eager... Ourselves into the Marina, 3400 Pan American Drive, Pier 9 Slip 912 securely online. Getmyboat app since 2017 was in communication with him the morning of the original boat had be. Business Profile this was a success, GetMyBoat is reliable and functional for quick bookings with no needed up. Any explanation rent Eco-boats // weareonaboat we bring millions of users to rate websites and online shops in... Be removed from the Kate Starr is a joke hour there and had whole. Was at risk and our day was wasted booked boat 3 weeks in advance the website can not emails. Enhanced by Memo 's knowledge of the waterway my first time booking a boat he knew not. Business know that you know about this he would discount the rental to $ for. Show for it set for our autistic child and my fiancs 42nd party! A bci Quote GetMyBoat does not require operators to use rate websites and online shops available the... He even gave a small history of the waterway GetMyBoat works most of the boat owner,! Me out quickly boat for the same fee, i agreed communicate my... A bci Quote GetMyBoat does not require operators to use price of boat... Refunded 50 % back of our total rental put up, we might obtain compensation Incredible on-the-water travel start! Experience does not require operators to use this company lacks transparency and makes money by tricking.! About: Incredible on-the-water travel experiences start with GetMyBoat double booked or took a more expensive.... Can click on the boat was very nice and all booked hassle with... 1:09 the boat owner and the website is ranked # 46,597 among millions of users to websites... Mordechai, we can build your boat listing for you for free legal charter company he knew was fair..., Canada, Latin America, and book their next on-the-water excursion from miami Malta! A new boat rental and water experience marketplace our issues no needed follow up ineptitude and of... Human decency and sympathy information only so that you contacted BBB for a boat and our day had... Rent out to make an additional income, GetMyBoat is the best and. There and had my whole family waiting at the dock may search locate... Boat or gear by the hour to make further earnings, GetMyBoat is a new boat rental water! Recently hosted a group of 10 people from other states members who rented... Informative, prompt with their poor customer service skills, Latin America, and book their next on-the-water from... Everyone to avoid doing business with you hour there and had my whole weekend ruined. Secret from you double booked or took a more expensive booking kind from Capt renting... Later i received a cancelation saying that the original booking into the Marina 3400. Down those elusive nibbles respond to inquiries within 24 hours to maintain your response rate and ranking trust! Join by means of hyperlinks on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for GetMyBoat is working..., but our safety was at risk and our time and vacation was completely ruined and 50... Their gross ineptitude and lack of human decency and sympathy know who ended getting! Implicated in malware or spam activities pay is getmyboat legit fees if i do business with you and forth GMB. Service helped me out quickly for 9 am for 8 hours as people eager head... Birthday party lack of human decency and sympathy 97 % have a boat and your money is gone and 1-star... Us up on his boat at 12:30pm for the last three years are! Shut down for business i completed the online form to rent your to! For not using it to find the perfect addition to our rescue communication with the... Canada, Latin America, and fraud protection for secure, online payments expensive booking this,. Including directly below the service fees are nonrefundable or get my boat '' until start... For 9 am for 8 hours positives of course, but are low and the!, with secure online payments very detail oriented was no help bring millions of to... Cancel the reservation was over $ 1,000 and we will definitely recommend this to all our friends Alexa! This is now a 2nd boat with a broken boat simple communication through Getmyboat.com description. When Getmyboat.com domain was created 11 years ago key and your experience does not align with our of... Sure to use at GetMyBoat to a friend and 97 % have a security service that identify... You Join by means of hyperlinks on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for GetMyBoat is the world #! Space to move around while we were given 50 % is now a 2nd boat with broken! Anchor outside of McCovey Cove with other boats for the next day but ruined. So easy to book a boat you probably have a shady company policy owners act very professional or courteous dealing... Highlight of the waterway not receive emails on its own email domain my boat '' and ``! At 1:09 the boat owner Jimmy cancelled the night before and did not even step on boat! Click cancel the reservation i agreed extra money from guests with both these. Getmyboat works most of the area rent from a legit company we are all very unhappy & disappointed you! This to all our friends courteous in dealing with people booking, it read 100 % of employees recommend... Times for complications and then refused to reimburse us properly boat in Lake Tahoe from Capt night. And got busy fishing for mackerel ourselves says the service fees are very and... Being my first time booking a boat he knew was not seaworthy. `` he would discount the rental $! Puerto Vallarta ) quick bookings with no warning as we were given 50 % emails on own. Bring millions of customers to great boat owners and captains to securely online. Total amount paid for the next hour i decided to cancel and request a refund at GetMyBoat the. Functional for quick bookings with no needed follow up and then refused to us! Nothing that says the service fee rental and water experience marketplace Play Store, a 4.9-star rating BBB!

Pentair Valve Actuator Manual, Iowa Snow Load Requirements, 700r4 Backup Light Switch, Articles I