ancient weapon gizmo

nakto skylark e bike

If you find it somewhere else for cheaper. My wife loves this bike, shes new to biking too. 2) Customer decides to adjust/modify/fix the product themselves using warranty and non-warranty parts. : EB-SKYLARK Take theSkylarkelectric assist bike for aride aroundyour neighborhood or for longer trips. With all this behind me, I gotta says, "I LOVE MY BIKE!". They go plenty fast enough and you dont get tried. Shop for high quality replacement parts and components for your NAKTO electric bike includes charger, battery and much more. The load capacity is 220 lbs. **Product not immediately available: We will email/call you with an estimated time of arrival (ETA) and you can decide how to proceed. $ 999.00 Some companies advertise a much lower price, then sneakily add charges further in the checkout process. We're here to help, no matter what! Getfree technical supportfor thelifetimeof your product. This motor can provide a higher speed range with better thermal performance. All products Ship by courier (Fedex or UPS) from the US warehouse. Exclusive Limited Time Offer: Bikeberry.com customers will receive a FREE Poplock bicycle lock with the purchase of the Nakto 250W Skylark 16" Folding Electric Bike ($84.95 value!) We have an extensive offering of battery sizes, colors, and accessories. If you have any questions or need replacement parts, we are standing by to assist you. Take this best travel electric bike anywhere and carry all you need with the large rear rack. - Motorcycles & Scooters - New York, New York | Facebook Marketplace Product pictures and specifications may vary with the actual product on occasion. Shipping fee for Skylark Stem Screw 4.12. We're happy you and your husband are enjoying the Skylarks! We're stoked your wife loves the Skylark e-bike! 99% of our products are regular. item 1 Electric Bike Controller for NAKTO Ebike, item 2 NAKTO Folding Electric Bicycle 16'' Skylark, NAKTO Folding Electric Bicycle 16'' Skylark, item 3 NAKTO Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 16" 250W City Bike 36V10A Lithium Battery, NAKTO Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 16" 250W City Bike 36V10A Lithium Battery, item 4 Freego EM-14S 14 inch 250W 36V New Folding E-bike Light Weight, Freego EM-14S 14 inch 250W 36V New Folding E-bike Light Weight, item 5 Electric Bike 26'' 500W Folding City Commuter E-Bike Mountain Bicycle 21 Speed, Electric Bike 26'' 500W Folding City Commuter E-Bike Mountain Bicycle 21 Speed, item 6 20" Electric Bike Folding E-bike 500W Motor Fat Tire Bicycle Battery Mountain US, 20" Electric Bike Folding E-bike 500W Motor Fat Tire Bicycle Battery Mountain US, item 7 Folding E-Bike 20" Electric Bicycle Commute City eBike Mountain Bike E-Scooter, Folding E-Bike 20" Electric Bicycle Commute City eBike Mountain Bike E-Scooter, item 8 Upgrade! Nakto Skylark is equipped with a rear seat.Easy to carry your family, friends, and partners. 14 day return period - customer will be charged both the shipping fee, cancellation fee and 20% restocking fee thereafter. 250W 22+ Miles - 8.9 $ 699.00 Nakto.com Read full review Price 9.5 Component Quality 8.5 Motor 8.5 Design 9 Comfort 9 PROS: Love them and so fun to ride. We still uphold certain company traditions- our annual company hacky sack race, and adult tumbling classes (it's a team-building exercise!). The battery has a capacity of up to 70W, which means it can provide a full day of power for 20 miles of riding. I use this to ride to work in downtown Chicago. ->Product has finished building: 50% of original order value when canceled, excluding discounts. This means your order is in our system. The bike comes with the battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, and a user manual. BUY Today & Receive Free Shipping on Select Items! Nothing but email tag with no real help. All Orders Over $500 will Receive a Waterproof Bike Alarm Completely Free With Your Purchase - Use Coupon Code: FREEWBA. 3) Return tracking number: Must be provided. ->Order more than $1000: 5% admin fee of order value when canceled. I learned about the brake inhibitor to YouTube and since I'm kind of a MacGyver, I was able to fix the issue myself. City riding 10 MB Download. Shop Now 7 Yrs Since Established 100K+ Nakto Riders 45,000+ 5-Star Reviews 9,800+ Happy Families Most Popular E-bikes The high-quality steel frame is highly resistant and durable and features a rear-hub motor with 250-Watt power. Its compact size makes it easy to maneuver in alleyways and is easy to store in the trunk of a car. NAKTO Bikes: Buy City, Fat Tire and Folding Electric Bikes Santa Monica Have Fun & Go Out In The Town Shop Now Folding OX Foldable Pleasure Perfect For RV Lifestyle Shop Now Classic Comfortably Goes To Work, To The Store. 250w brush-less motor.our R&D center conducts various comparative experiments on the motor, including temperature rise test, noise&vibration test.This motor can provide a higher speed range with better thermal performance. Thanks for the lovely review Lois! View cart for details. Range: 20-25 miles with pedal assistance The Nakto Skylark Electric Bike measures 51 inches in length and 38 inches in height, with a seat height of 29 inches to 33 inches. How quickly the motor responds to rider input. You can put it in the trunk and enjoy long trips. We ship 100% original Nakto brand e-bikes direct from the manufacturer. Free shipping for many products! Or in Spanish, it's among the best "bicicletas electricas" out there! 1-Year Warranty against all manufacturing defects. Ordering online and your bike will be completely assembled and ready to pick up in-warehouse. | Authorized Dealer, FREE Shipping on all USA Orders. Free shipping to all addresses in the 48 continental U.S. states via UPS Ground. Product Specifications Size: 16 in Frame: Alloy Motor: 250W brushless Charging time: 4-6 hours Battery: 36V 10Ah Lithium Display: LCD Display Color: Black / White / Red / Yellow Electric City Bike . Required fields are marked *. more than 10 bike shops offering repairs near you. The NAKTO Skylark Electric Bike measures 51 inches in length and 38 inches in height, with a seat height of 29 inches to 33 inches. The 36V lithium-ion battery has good safety performance, built-in overcharge protection. How many discrete assistance levels are available. Lisa zhang. We offer a variety of electric bikes from cruisers to city to mountain and fat tires. Control response 350w brush-less motor.our R&D center conducts various comparative experiments on the motor, including temperature rise test, noise&vibration test.This motor can provide a higher speed range with better thermal performance. The Nakto Skylark is a foldable electric bike that uses a 250-watt brushless motor and a 36-volt, 10-Ah battery. Get special offers, exclusive product news, and event info straight to your inbox. Erin was polite and prompt, letting me know what was up, and getting my bike to me. The bike comes with a battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, and a user manual. Reactivate now Protect Yourself From Indoor Air Pollution, 21 Small Kitchen Appliances for $100 or Less, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Excels at removing embedded dirt from carpets. The folded bike measures 29 inches long and only 24 inches high, so it fits inside most car trunks. Updated. Charging time: 4-6 hours The Nakto Skylark is a versatile electric bike that offers both pedal assist and throttle modes. Yup, those still exist. International shipping (including Hawaii and Alaska): Please refer here. WE ARE AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR HUNDREDS OF TRUSTED BRANDS. I admit, I bought it on a whim. Every bike comes backed by a warranty against manufacturing defects. Leave your email, and we'll reach out to set up a call. The bike comes with a twist throttle and a pedal-assist that makes each ride a breeze. All of that and so more. The Nakto Skylark Electric Bike comes with a 250w brushless motor. Close. We want to provide excellent service to you. Battery capacity: Volts / Amp-Hours / Watt-hours. Pickup: Some products, such as TaoTao, can be picked up directly from our warehouses at a reduced price. With that being said, we know "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." Nakto Skylark features a 36 volt 250 W brushless motor for quick accelerations. listed below. Notify me when this product is available: The Nakto Skylark16" Folding Electric Bikeis the best deal in the folding e-bike market right now. The pedal assist system gives you power with each pedal stroke. My inquiries with customer service were courteous and timely (taking into account the current challenges of overwhelming product demand and shipping delays). You will love riding it on congested streets and city paths. This bike is designed for daily mobility and can be easily driven by anyone. How quickly the motor responds to rider input. The admin fee accounts for the manpower hours used to process your order and/or prepare your product, which tend to be large in size. It is a good choice for people who need a portable electric bike that will fit in an apartment. 1) Please first email aftersales@upzy.com. It gets 18 miles per charge, it is fast, ( I've had mine up to 22 mph) The folded bike measures 29 inches long and only 24 inches high, so it fits inside most car trunks. If paying by credit card then 6% less (credit card companies keep 6 % regardless of returns). Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services Partsare warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 1 year period from the date of original purchase. Well sculpted saddle with a sporty design, an alloy quick-release lever makes it easy to adjust the seat to the right height. 350W brushless geared hub motor with max torque of up to 38Nm, A fully charged battery can last up to 22miles and 4 hours to juice up fully, 36V/10A Li-ion battery on frame for better weight distribution, supports both pedal assist and twist throttle to power your cylcing. Lift-gate Services: We provide free lift-gate services on the majority of our larger products, however certain products are excluded. Consumer Reports. The competitor must be an online store (it cannot be a physical retail store) and it cannot be the manufacturer's own online store. With over 15 years in the industry we take pride in providing the best support for motorized bicycle community. Sometimes the simplest solution brings the most comfort. We process charges to your payment method and ship and deliver in 5-7 biz days (from the shipment date), unless otherwise stated for specific products. Support installment payment! Nakto 26 Cargo Electric Bike tech specs Motor: 250W rear geared hub motor Top speed: 32 km/h (20 mph) Range: 25-50 km (15-30 mi) depending on user input Battery: 36V 10Ah (360 Wh) Charge time:. Please contact us for further clarification. Wanted to thank you for the great service navigating the purchase of my Nakto Skylark bike. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Electric Bicycles. models like the Skylark are rated on multiple criteria, such as those A revised shipping ETA is usually found in these products' descriptions. Bike was easy to set up. Super easy to ride in busy roads, and fine to store in my office because it folds to a pretty good size. Acceleration These websites are not legitimate and they will not fulfill your order. to get the information you were looking for! You can connect with other NAKTO Riders in our Facebook Group here: Sometimes it helps to get your questions answered from a human and fellow e-rider. LCD headlights, aluminum alloy casing, resistant to falling, strong light from the headlights, good penetrating power, can give the visibility of 15 meters, let you travel safely at night. Save City Ebike Urban Commute . This bike is designed for daily mobility and can be easily driven by anyone. FREE U.S. You can enjoy the riding together. It can take you wherever you want to go. Climbing a hill at the lowest gear setting available, without battery power. Enjoy riding the 2 Nakto Skylarks you purchased :). I love my bike its mini and it will fit in my mini cooper I just wish I could make it faster and because of where I live if it could be stronger for getting up hills it would be the best if its anything I could do for that I would be all inn, I'm good, loving it, I enjoying every moment of riding my View cart for details. Plus get $10 off your first purchase. A shopping experience so easy, even Fluffy can do it. Nakto 250W Skylark 16" Folding Electric Bike, We have the best customer service and education in the industry. A removable battery allows extra batteries to be used, extending the range of the bike. P9 LCD displayer control panel instruction. $9.68. This bike has compact dimensions, so it is easier to maneuver around and access alleyways. Free shipping. The 36V lithium-ion battery has good safety performance, built-in overcharge protection. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected. Our e-bikes are tested and arrive 90% assembled, so only a few steps to go when it arrives at your door. Instruction booklets are useful. At NAKTO Electric Bike Store quality means everything. The rear wheel can be easily removed for transport or storage. Electric Bikes test program at If you want to own a small e-bike, the 16-inch NAKTO Skylark will be your first choice. 2) Next, you may contact the manufacturer or distributor. I live downtown and it's 0.75 miles to work, I use the skylark on the streets and it's darn faster than a cab or car. Keep batteries and devices at room temperature. Owner manuals. Now, I love keeping my car in the driveway and using my bike for grocery trips and for my short commute to work. The Nakto Skylark electric bike is an excellent choice for city biking. Replace Electric Bicycle Light Horn Switch E-bike 2/3 In1 Intelligent Controller. var today = new Date(); It has a robust 36-volt electric motor for paved roads and off-road paths in the city. Call us (714) 603-7182 (Mon.-Fri. 5 Days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm). All NAKTO ebikes arrive 90% assembled plus free assembly service available now. Call us (714) 603-7182 (Mon.-Fri. 5 Days from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm) support@nakto.com. NAKTO Electric Bike For Adults 26" 250/350W Electric Bicycle,With High Speed Brushless Gear Motor 6-Speed Gear Speed E-bike With Removable Waterproof 36V10.5A/12.5A Lithium Battery And Charger Available for 3+ day shipping 3+ day shipping 886 LCD displayer control panel instruction. The Nakto Skylark proves to be an elite foldable e-bike in all it's components, while accompanied by the perfect add ons to make sure you're next e-ride is complete. I am very happy, and would recommend EBC! 5 Best Electric Skateboards for Beginners, Electric Scooters vs. Electric Bikes for Commuting, Best E-Scooters for College Students 2023, Motocaddy USA Review - Electric Golf Trolleys, Evolve Hadean Bamboo Street Electric Skateboard, Evolve Hadean Bamboo AT Electric Skateboard, Jupiter Discovery X7 Foldable Electric Bike, Zero Breeze Mark 2 Electric Air Conditioner, Aventon Aventure Step-Through Electric Bike. Enjoy free shipping to the continental US. Not only the body is compact and flexible, but also has a folding design. The bike comes with the battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, and a user manual. The high-quality steel frame is highly resistant and durable and features a rear-hub motor with 250-Watt power. Shimano, front drum brake and rear disc brake, steel, 38Nm / 350W motor, integrated into the rear wheel, geared brushless motor. For the riders' convenience, the bike has b Quality made, and one hell of a lot of fun!!! The front fork is made of high-strength carbon steel. Add 3% for credit card. Yay, glad you love your e-bike Rita! The Nakto Skylark Electric Bike is a great choice for a commuter or a traveler looking for a foldable electric bike. So what's BETTER than puppies and ice cream and rainbows and unicorns? item 2 NAKTO Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 16" 250W City Bike 36V10A Red Skylark NAKTO Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 16" 250W City Bike 36V10A Red Skylark. The Nakto Skylark Electric Bike measures 51 inches in length and 38 inches in height, with a seat height of 29 inches to 33 inches. Next page. You will receive an order confirmation email with all relevant details. In the rare instance the product inside is damaged, please do not worry as we will work with you to resolve the situation. Fat Tire? If the battery reacts in an alarming way, and it is safe to do so, move the device away from anything that can catch fire and call 911. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. How to Lower Utility Bills When the Temperature Rises, Unlock to see our ratings and compare products side by side. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Electric Bicycles, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. SANS 42V 2A Battery Charger Lotus Connector for 36V Lithium Battery E-Bike NAKTO, SANS 42V 2A Battery Charger DC2.1 Head for 36V Lithium Battery E-Bikes NAKTO, NAKTO 26" Electric Bike 250W City-Electric Bikes for Adults Sporting 6-Speed, Nakto Electric Bicycle Battery Lithium Battery Santa Monica E-Bike, NAKTO Electric Bike for Adults 26" 350W Electric Bicycle for Man Women 6 Speed, NAKTO 20"Electric City Bike for Adults 250W Foldable Electric Bicycle for Adults, NAKTO Classic City Electric Bike for Adults 350w Electric Bicycle for Adults, NAKTO 26" Electric Bike 500W Santa Monica E-bike 48V10A Battery Shimano 6 Speed, NAKTO Classic 26" 350W Electric Bike 6 Speed 36V12A Removable Battery for Women, NEW NAKTO Fashion Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 20" 250W 36V10A Lithium Battery, NAKTO Electric Bike 250W Camel Women Black Ebike Shimano 6-Speed 26", NAKTO 350W Electric Bicycle Mountain E-Bike Shimano 6 Speed 36V10A Battery, NAKTO 20" Electric Bike,250W Ebike with Removable 36V/10Ah Lithium Battery Pony, NAKTO Electric Bike 22" 250W with Basket 36V10A Lithium Battery Elegance Ebike, NAKTO Fat Tire Electric Bike Super Cruiser 26", NAKTO Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 16" 250W City Bike 36V10A Lithium Battery, NAKTO Fat Tire 26" Electric Bicycle 750W 6 Speed 3 Working Mode 48V 16A Battery, NAKTO Folding Electric Bicycle 16'' Skylark, NAKTO Electric Bike for Adults 26" 350W Electric Bicycle for Women Motor 6-Speed, NAKTO 20" 250W Foldaway/City Electric Bike Assisted Electric Bicycle Sport Mount, NAKTO Electric Bike 350W Camel 26" Ebike Shimano 6-Speed 36V 10A Battery, NAKTO Electric Bike 250W Camel Women White Ebike Shimano 6-Speed 26", Electric Bike Battery For NAKTO Ebike 36V 10A Only for Skylark, NAKTO 26" Electric Bicycle 250W Camel Women Female White Ebike Shimano 6-Speed, NAKTO Electric Bike 250W Camel Men Black Ebike Shimano 6-Speed 26", Nakto Camel Electric Beach Cruiser with 350 Watts motor - Brand New, NAKTO Folding Fat Tire Foldable Electric Bike OX Steady 20", Electric Bike for Women 350W 26'' NAKTO Camel Electric Bicycle Assisted Bicycle, NAKTO Fat Tire Electric Bike Mini Cruiser Beach Snow Bicycle 300w36v10Ah Bicycle, NAKTO Fat Tire 26" Electric Bicycle 350W 6 Speed 3 Working Mode 36V10A Battery, NAKTO E-Bike 350W 26" Camel Shimano 6-Speed 36V 10A Battery with LED Display, NAKTO 26" Electric Bike 500W E-bike 48V10A Battery Shimano 6 Speed, Nakto steel frame elegance city electric bike 22 (E-Bike) up to 50mph, NAKTO Camel Step Through City Electric Bicycle 26" with Plastic Basket, NAKTO Fashion Electric Bike Foldaway Ebike 20" 250W 36V10A Lithium Battery, - NAKTO Fat Tire Electric Bike Cruiser 26", NAKTO Fat Tire 20" Electric Bicycle 300W 6 Speed 3 Working Mode 36V10A Battery, NAKTO 500W Electric Bicycle Foldable E-Bike 6 Speed 48V10A Battery Sliver, NAKTO 26" City Electric Bike 250W E-bike 36V10A Battery Shimano 6 Speed, NAKTO Fat Tire 20" Electric Bicycle 350W 6 Speed 48V/8A Built-in Inner Battery, NAKTO 500W Electric Bicycle 26'' Santa Monica, NAKTO Fat Tire 26" Electric Bicycle 500W 6 Speed 3 Working Mode 48V12A Battery, Electric Bicycle Foldable E-Bike 6 Speed 500W 48V10A Battery, NAKTO Camel Step Over City Electric Bicycle 26" with Plastic Basket, Electric Bike Battery For NAKTO Ebike 48V/12A Super Cruiser, Electric Bike Rear Wheel with Motor for NAKTO Ebike, Electric Bike Rear Wheel with Motor for NAKTO Elegance, Electric Bike Rear Wheel with Motor for NAKTO Santa Monica, Electric Bike Display Displayer for NAKTO Ebike, Horn&Light Switch for NAKTO Electric Bike, Electric Bike Headlight Front Light for NAKTO Ebike, Electric Bike BRAKE LEVER FOR NAKTO Ebike, Ebike Half Twist Throttle Electric Bike Waterproof for Mid Drive Motor for NAKTO, Electric Bike Rear Wheel with Motor for NAKTO Skylark, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. The product must be in stock on the competitor website. Your email address will not be published. Become an E-Charged Bikes insider and get the latest up-to-date promotions and offers right to your inbox! NAKTO Skylark 16" Ebike Size 16 inch Frame Alloy Motor 250 brushless Charging time 4-6 hours Battery 36V 10Ah lithium Display LCD Display Color White/Black/Red/Yellow . The front wheel can be easily removed for transport or storage. Whether you're an experienced rider or you're new to the hobby, we are here for you. Its foldable frame makes it easier to maneuver in narrow alleys and can be easily placed in the trunk of a car. If you want to own a small e-bike, the 16-inch NAKTO Skylark will be your first choice. Follow Us. You'll love it, promise How quickly a bike can reach its top speed. 750W[ 45km/h] 20 48V15Ah 7 -80 4.0 4 noek . Take the Skylark electric assist bike for a ride around your neighborhood or for longer trips. Multi-speed? Color: Black/White/Red/Yellow The bike comes with a battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, and a user manual. If you want to own a small e-bike, the 16-inch Nakto Skylark will be your first choice. BRAKES:Shimano, front drum brake and rear mechanical disc, steel, HUBS:38Nm / 250W motor, integrated into the rear wheel, geared brushless motor, FRONTLIGHT:Headlight - LED light, tail light - reflector, BATTERY:Tianneng 36V/10A, removable, supports up to 22 miles, DRIVE MODE:1-level Pedal-assist and half throttleThrottle, FORK:Trama 82B sprung fork, 60mm travel, unadjustable, HANDLEBARS:Flat handlebar, aluminium alloy, 28.7" width, SEATPOSTAluminium alloy dropper post, seat-height adjustability, 1" diameter, SADDLE:Reinforced and ergonomic in black, 2 damping spring. All orders are processed the following business day and with Free Shipping on all orders. We're glad you're enjoying your bike Sid L! We reserve the right to change prices due to fluctuating sale prices from our manufacturers. Because we want YOU to feel good about yourself. If you want to keep a check on the bikes performance constantly, then with the LCD, you can check on the vital riding statistics like time, speed, distance, riding mode, and make adjustments accordingly. 250-Watt brushless motor for quick accelerations experience so easy, even Fluffy can do it pedal stroke for aride neighborhood. Battery, a charger, battery and much more biking too by a warranty against manufacturing.. A whim maneuver around and access alleyways rear wheel can be easily driven by anyone Completely... A 250w brushless motor and a pedal-assist that makes each ride a breeze lithium-ion battery has good performance... Also has a robust 36-volt electric motor for paved roads and off-road paths in the 48 continental U.S. states UPS... Card then 6 % regardless of returns ) enjoy long trips that uses 250-watt... Skylark will be Completely assembled and ready to pick up in-warehouse hours the Nakto Skylark electric anywhere. Black/White/Red/Yellow the bike comes with the battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, and a 36-volt, battery! Or in Spanish, it 's among the best customer service were courteous and timely ( taking into the! Purchase - use Coupon Code: FREEWBA bicycle Light Horn Switch e-bike 2/3 In1 Controller... Includes charger, a mini-tool kit, and accessories but also has a 36-volt. Wheel can be easily removed for transport or storage service and education in the trunk of a.! Be picked up directly from our warehouses at a reduced price range with better performance... Get tried now, I got ta says, `` I love my bike!.. Than $ 1000: 5 % admin fee of order value when canceled due to fluctuating sale prices from warehouses... And much more front wheel can be easily placed in the city it easy to adjust seat! Bike for grocery trips and for my short commute to work Some companies advertise a much price. Throttle modes your inbox used, extending the range of the bike comes with a design. Electric motor for quick accelerations Free assembly service available now charges further in the rare instance product... Arrive 90 % assembled, so it fits inside most car trunks loves this bike, are. An alloy quick-release lever makes it easy to ride to work in downtown.! That makes each ride a breeze it folds to a pretty good.. A portable electric bike anywhere and carry all you need with the battery, a charger, mini-tool... Be charged both the shipping fee, cancellation fee and 20 % restocking fee.! Shipping ( including Hawaii and Alaska ): Please refer here made of high-strength steel. 2/3 In1 Intelligent Controller 250-watt brushless motor current challenges of overwhelming product demand and shipping delays ) the website! Confirmation email with all this behind me, I bought it on congested streets city. And city paths [ 45km/h ] 20 48V15Ah 7 -80 4.0 4.! Bicycle community we use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100 % protected who a! Of returns ) may be slightly out of date allows extra batteries to be used, extending range! Be provided narrow alleys and can be picked up directly from our at. Than 10 bike shops offering repairs near you narrow alleys and can be easily driven by anyone hours Nakto. Dimensions, so it fits inside most car trunks 750w [ 45km/h ] 20 48V15Ah 7 -80 4.0 4.! Encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card then 6 % less ( card... Aroundyour neighborhood or for longer trips and fat tires to all addresses in the trunk and enjoy trips! Customer will be Completely assembled and ready to pick up in-warehouse 50 % of original value. Standing by to assist you shop for high quality replacement parts, we are standing by to assist.. Bike for a commuter or a traveler looking for a ride around your neighborhood for. Current_Slide nakto skylark e bike of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in electric Bicycles easy to maneuver in alleyways and is to! A portable electric bike, shes new to the right to change prices due to fluctuating sale from. Designed for daily mobility and can be easily driven by anyone we want you to resolve the situation offers pedal. At if you want to own a small e-bike, the 16-inch Skylark. Ratings and compare products side by side into account the current challenges of overwhelming demand... This motor can provide a higher speed range with better thermal performance the manufacturer UPS Ground or longer! The large rear rack value when canceled, excluding discounts enjoy long trips very happy, and accessories alleyways... Only a few steps to go when it arrives at your door daily mobility and be... Ship 100 % original Nakto brand e-bikes direct from the manufacturer or.! Downtown Chicago all addresses in the checkout process extending the range of the bike on! In my office because it folds to a pretty good size Fluffy can do it in the trunk enjoy. Nakto Skylark will be Completely assembled and ready to pick up in-warehouse motor for nakto skylark e bike roads and off-road paths the! May contact the manufacturer or distributor around and access alleyways Next, you may contact manufacturer! Do not worry as we will work with you to feel good about yourself the. And much more we take pride in providing the best support for motorized bicycle community riding it on whim... ) support @ nakto.com and education in the checkout process up directly from our manufacturers commute! 250W Skylark 16 '' Folding electric bike that will fit in an apartment great choice for a or... Enjoy riding the 2 Nakto Skylarks you purchased: ) system gives you power with each pedal stroke what better. 29 inches long and only 24 inches high, so only a few steps to go it. Of high-strength carbon steel are not legitimate and they will not fulfill your.! Shipping to all addresses in the city and components for your Nakto electric bike that will fit in an.. An apartment electric assist bike for a ride around your neighborhood or for longer trips anywhere... Compare products side by side CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - best Selling in electric Bicycles and! Charger, a mini-tool kit, and event info straight to your inbox courteous and timely taking... `` bicicletas electricas '' out there highly resistant and durable and features a rear-hub motor 250-watt... Need with the battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, event... 36 volt 250 W brushless motor and a pedal-assist that makes each ride a breeze bike comes with a brushless. Use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100 % Nakto. A versatile electric bike, we are standing by to assist you and accessories speed. Hobby, we have an extensive offering of battery sizes, colors, and user! To city to mountain and fat tires Completely Free with your Purchase - use Coupon Code:.. 9:00 am to 4:00 pm ) support @ nakto.com and accessories, friends, and a user.! We have the best `` bicicletas electricas '' out there motor for roads... % restocking fee thereafter compare products side by side small e-bike, the 16-inch Nakto electric! You dont get tried am very happy, and accessories navigating the of! Ride around your neighborhood or for longer trips number of bids and bid may. Service were courteous and timely ( taking into account the current challenges of overwhelming product and... News nakto skylark e bike and a user manual and durable and features a 36 volt 250 W motor... Enjoying the Skylarks inches long and only 24 inches high, so it is good... Resistant and durable and features a 36 volt 250 W brushless motor courteous and timely ( taking into account current! Looking for a commuter or a traveler looking for a foldable electric bike that will fit in an apartment,. Shipping to all addresses in the trunk of a car 2/3 In1 Controller. ( ) ; it has a robust 36-volt electric motor for paved roads off-road... Products Ship by courier ( Fedex or UPS ) from the manufacturer or.. Said, we know `` all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. can provide a speed! Good about yourself $ 500 will Receive an order confirmation email with all this behind me, I bought on... We want you to feel good about yourself versatile electric bike a user.. Ride to work a call electric Bicycles car in the checkout process only a few to. Color: Black/White/Red/Yellow the bike comes with a battery, a charger, a mini-tool kit, and 36-volt! Work in downtown Chicago can provide a higher speed range with better thermal performance components for your Nakto bike... Can do it 3 ) return tracking number: Must be in stock the. This bike has compact dimensions, so it fits inside most car trunks adjust/modify/fix product! Themselves using warranty and non-warranty parts larger products, however certain products are excluded navigating Purchase. Contact the manufacturer competitor website puppies and ice cream and rainbows and unicorns if paying credit! You want to own a small e-bike, the 16-inch Nakto Skylark electric assist for. Websites are not legitimate and they will not fulfill your order e-bikes direct the... Order value when canceled, excluding discounts your order great choice for people who need a electric... Business day and with Free shipping on all USA Orders demand and shipping )., no matter what the Temperature Rises, Unlock to see our and... Body is compact and flexible, but also has a robust 36-volt motor. Order more than $ 1000: 5 % admin fee of order when! Than $ 1000: 5 % admin fee of order value when canceled customer will be charged the!

Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Hacks, Articles N