ancient weapon gizmo

ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range

It is a common misconception that spark plugs create heat. ( 21 ), Estimated USA Ship Date: Find an Automotive Service Professional Maybe you could use the seven heat range in the shorter plug and it will match up to the old ACs. I've heard so much good about NGK plugs that I decided to try a set. order Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.33 out of 5 stars The company has been in the automotive industry for more than 80 years and they specialize in creating original factory parts to aftermarket automotive parts for a variety of vehicles. While there are many things that can cause pre-ignition, selecting a spark plug in the proper heat range will ensure that the spark plug itself is not a hot spot source. This is a custom order part. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.75 out of 5 stars Reach, 5/8 in. Enhance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. You will know if they hit. For usage in applications outside of normal use or not listed in this publication, NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd takes no responsibility. Today, Spark Plugs, Ruthenium HX, Platinum, Resistor, 14mm Thread Size, 0.708 in. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 5.0 out of 5 stars I copied this from a website. While every precaution has been taken in the compilation of this information, NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for inaccuracies that may occur within it. I think you will be fine. Due to their reputation as a company that provides top quality products, automotive companies have partnered with them to be the leading ignition system supplier. DPR5EA-9 is the part number and 2887 is the stock number. ( 6 ), Spark Plug, V-Power, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. NGK-6630 equates to the ur4. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. On a Z28 the tip of the plug might touch the piston, if you still have domed pistons. This number indicates the thermal characteristics of a spark plug, or how hot or cold a spark plug is. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has . GSX Tribute, Aug 2, 2012 #3 This allows the flame kernel to expand quickly and efficiently for a complete burn and great performance. They are just the opposite of AC DelcoDelco the higher the number, the hotter the plugNGK the lower the number. 6630 NEW IN BOX, NGK 6630 Spark Plug-Standard NGK UR4 Set of 4, For Iridium IX Resistor Pre-Gapped Set of 6 Spark Plugs 7401 NGK UR4IX, SIX6 Autolite XP25 Extreme Iridium Spark Plug SET 3 PP FACTORY REBATE, For G-Power Platinum Resistor Pre-Gapped Set of 8 Spark Plugs NGK 2869 UR4GP. Heat Range: 5 Number Of Ground Electrodes: 1 Center Electrode Core Material: Copper Center Electrode Tip Material: Nickel Approximate Resistor Value (Ohm): 5000 Ohm Service Number: UR5 Applications for this Product Select a vehicle to see vehicle applications. Visit Vivid Racing and check out all their list of products that will fit your specific needs and vehicles. Reach, 5/8 in. The XR5 looks more like a R43S than a R43. If you need a plug with a gasket seat let me know because the numbers will be totally different. Summit Racing will BEAT any competitor's advertised price! Thanks! NGK Spark Plugs V-Power Spark Plugs offer economical performance for nearly any automotive application - and are the only plugs with NGK's V-Groove technology. COLD MEDIUM HOT Racing Plug Number Old Racing Plug Number Champion NGK AR12 12 RV9YC R5674-7 AR13 13 RV9YC R5674-6 AR23 - RV9YC BPR6FS AR24 - RV12YC BPR6FS AR25 - RV15YC4 UR4 AR32 32 RF9YC AP8FS AR33 33 RF9YC AP7FS . Estimated International Ship Date: NGK is an automotive parts company that was founded in 1936. ( 4 ), 5.0 out of 5 stars Estimated International Ship Date: It houses hi-tech tools that help them create parts that are accurate and precise. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, Spark Plug, G-Power Platinum, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .750 in. "For NGK, the higher the number, the colder the plug". For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Hex, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.96 out of 5 stars Here is another to add to the list. If youare in search of high-quality spark plugs, oxygen sensors, and high tension wires that would not leave you hanging on the road, then NGK is the brand for you. This means the spark plug will heat up easily and reach its optimal operating temperature. It is a common misconception that spark plugs create heat. The . NGK UR5 2.1875 Wires: MSD 8.5MM . For the NGK UR5 spark plugs recommended for our cars, mine being basically stock and running about 15# of boost.. Is there a particular part number listed other than UR5. Never miss a sale on new parts, tools, and more! ( 43 ), Estimated USA Ship Date: NGK V-Power Spark Plugs UR4 Spark Plug, V-Power, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. Any use of this cross reference is done at the installers risk. Detailed Description ( 5 ), Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .375 in. Thanks. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in Irvine, California, Sissonville, West Virginia, Chicago, Illinois and ISO 14001 & ISO/TS 16949 certification, NGK is dedicated to providing our customers with the finest products and service possible. sparkplugs.com P.O. There are 117 replacement spark plugs for NGK UR4. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. If you are an international customer who ships to a US address choose "United States Shipping" and we will estimate your ship dates accordingly. ( 25 ), Estimated Ship Date: If you are located in the United States select "Apply" to have access to US delivery options and In-Store Pickup. ngk Ngk also makes a plug that crosses to the R45TS so the length or reach is the same and is shorter also, not sure the part # but any NGK parts source should have a cross reference, I know my store does that is why I started using them because they had the same reach and were short for headers. $5 Off Your $100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App. One of our experts would be happy to help you navigate these options and get the exact part you need. JOHN 1KWIKSIX Well-Known Member Nov 1, 2016 Just went and bought some UR5s. loyalty program 69 RS 355 Tremec 5-Speed 4.11's. Because of the V-Groove, the spark occurs at the edge of the center electrode. NGK V-Power Spark Plugs UR4 Spark Plug, V-Power, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. NGK V-Power Spark Plugs UR4. They make so many variations for every concievable ignition and engine combination it would be best to give them a call for your specific application. Hex, Tapered Seat, Resistor, Each, 5.0 out of 5 stars ( 7 ), Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. Results 1 - 25 Only street driving duty here, but no issues. The term hot/cold is commonly used to describe whether a spark plug heats up easily (hot) or whether it provides resistance to heating up (cold). Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.88 out of 5 stars Part# NGK STK # NGK # Comp. NGK Spark Plugs #FR5. I've been using NGK lately but on Delco, the higher the number, the hotter. ( 21 ), Spark Plug, V-Power, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .750 in. If it does hit it shouldn't damage the piston like it would if you fired it up and ran it at a much greater rpm at idle.. You can depend on NGK for quality and reliability. Nov 25, 2003 1,108 . I like yr5s for alky, and yr5 for no alky 15psi ish boost. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 5.0 out of 5 stars I've always used AC Delco plugs in my 70 Z28 with the stock LT1 engine. The above info appears correct. YR5 plugs here. ( 6 ), Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .375 in. Manufacturer Heat Range . Reach, 5/8 in. Please note that Checkout Prices will be in US Dollars. Jun 1, 2005 21,549 Scott from Hamilton, NJ. . Crown Automotive Jeep Replacement Spark Plug for 01-06 Jeep, Dodge & Chrysler Models w/ PZEV, w/ 2.4L, 2.0L Eng. Just went and bought some UR5s. I can't remember for sure but I believe I have them gapped around 0.030". Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 5.0 out of 5 stars ( 5 ), Spark Plug, G-Power Platinum, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. Post subject: NGK UR4 or UR5. ( 3 ), Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .750 in. ): 0.460 in. The cross references are for general reference only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your application. Results 1 - 25 the hotter the plug. You might want to see if you can cross reference the R43 plug and see if it crosses to something other than the extended tip XR5. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.33 out of 5 stars This is a custom order part. Gap a tight .028 and turn it up. of 61, Spark Plug, V-Power, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. The difference between them is heat range. Wednesday 4/19/2023 JavaScript is disabled. Copyright 2023 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED Last time I pulled them I expected them to look more fouled than they were. $5 Off Your $100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App. ( 15 ), Estimated USA Ship Date: Thought that was sacrilegious putting Ford plugs in a Chevrolet. Spark Plug; Plug Number: UR5; NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc. is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs for domestic and import vehicles in North America. NGK Iridium/Platinum Heat Range 5 Spark Plug (DILFR5A11) DILFR5A11. Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility USD 3.99. The 4 is hotter, and the 5 is cooler. So far so good with me. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.74 out of 5 stars Google NGK spark plug heat range. . I'm pretty sure I've got my YR5's gapped at 0.030" too. NGK V-Power Spark Plug Heat Range 5 (FR5) NGK V-Power Spark Plug (ZFR7F-11) NGK V-Power spark plugs offer reliable performance and improved ignitability over standard nickel plugs. ( 2 ), Spark Plug, Standard Series, Copper Core, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, 0.750 in. Spark Plug Reach (mm): 11.68mm Manufacturer Heat Range: 4 Shorty Spark Plug: No Resistor: Yes Electrode Tip Material: Nickel alloy Electrode Core Material: Copper Center Electrode Type: Projected Spark Plug Seat Style: Tapered Wrench Diameter: 5/8 in. ( 1 ), Spark Plug, GP Platinum, 14mm Thread, .460 in. Reach, Resistor, Each. I see copper core and the new V-Power advertised. Over the winter I found some NGK plugs that look identical to the 43N. ( 9 ), Spark Plug, G-Power Platinum, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .691 in. It is a shorter plug than the 0574s, compared the two today. They enhance ignitability, lower the voltage requirement of ignition systems, and have strong anti-fouling characteristics, while improving fuel mileage and acceleration performance. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.86 out of 5 stars They are, as you say, a semi-shorty design which does a decent job clearing most headers. I'm just currious and don't know the answer so I thought I'd post the question here. The spark plug temperature remains too low and causes deposits to build up on the firing end; the deposits offer an electrical leakage path that gives rise to loss of sparks. You are using an out of date browser. The spark plug temperature rises too high and induces abnormal combustion (pre-ignition): this leads to melting of the spark plug electrodes as well as piston seizure and erosion. FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE. USD 34.79. Other Part Numbers: NGK Spark Plugs #ngk7373. ( 9 ), Spark Plug, V-Power, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .375 in. ( 5 ), 3.4 out of 5 stars Choose brandname and start typing model number. They are B7ES. Hex, Gasket Seat, Resistor, Projected tip, Each, Spark Plug, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .691 in. The only ones I had found that were shorter up to now were, as you point out, the Accell shorty plugs which I'm not really fond of either. Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:25 am . Hex, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.96 out of 5 stars 1987 Buick Grand National - Well maintained hardtop with upgrades. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 5.0 out of 5 stars If you have lower compression you might be ok with the UR4's. Google NGK spark plug heat range. My XR5's don't hit the pistons, and they work great!! You can order this part by Contacting Us. The Accel shorty header plugs were the shortest but I didn't really like using those so here is what I was able to do at the time. - NGK Spark Plugs WHY ARE THERE DIFFERENT HEAT RANGES? Wednesday 4/19/2023 http://www.autozone.com/external-engine/spark-plug/ngk-standard-copper-spark-plug/942662_0_0/, http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/ngk-v-power-spark-plug-2771/19650111-P. Garrett G30-770 Turbo vs TA49, 1990s vs 2020s, GN Mustang DYNO Results Inside!! Re: NGK vs. AC Delco spark plugs. I have NGK UR4, and the wire for #6 is is. It is essential to use a spark plug that fits a specific engine and its conditions of use. if ordered today, Spark Plug, Standard, 14mm Thread, .500 in. Thursday 4/20/2023 Reach, 5/8 in. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.78 out of 5 stars SamI think the next heat range up is the XR4 for NGK. Conversely, a high heat range (or cold) spark plug has a short thick insulator nose which will dissipate heat much easier (above right). For even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Spark Plug. ( 9 ), 5.0 out of 5 stars The part number you have entered is unknown or incorrect. NGK V-Power Spark Plug UR5 (6 Pack) for PONTIAC FIERO GT 1985-1988 2.8L/173 . Hey, that's good info. 1; 2; Next. With decades of experience under them their belts, you know that they are a company that you could put your trust into. Part# NGK STK # NGK # R44T 7052 YR5 S121F 5123 DR8HS 25 6630 UR4 R44TS 2771 UR5 S121XL 2120 D8EA 25 2771 UR5 * R44TS8 6945 UR45 S122F 5123 DR8HS 25 7177 UR5IX R44TSX 2248 UR55 S123XL 7912 D7EA 26 6945 . pn for UR5s : is 2771. at least that's what's stuck in my head and what it used to be. Reach, 13/16 in. Here, R5671A represents the plug type and -11 represents the heat range. Typically the heat range for NGK Spark Plugs varies from 2-11. The special V-cut center electrode and concave ground electrode of NGK's V-Power spark plug increases ignitibility. Apr 16, 2007 #9 BonzoHansen Administrator. The term hot/cold is commonly used to describe whether a spark plug heats up easily (hot) or whether it provides resistance to heating up (cold). Do a search..Some recommend NGK YR5's over the UR5''s . 5 (29) 4 (14) 6 (2) Get Results; Electrode Tip Material . Actual OE or equivalent replacement spark plug. Reach, Resistor, Each, 4.71 out of 5 stars I use R44S what would the NGK number be to that? The electrode will be closed. ( 10 ), Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread, .750 in. UR4 6630 37204 6IR4Y UR5 2771 37224 6IR5Y UR6 7773 37234 6IR6Y UR6 7773 37414 6IR6YS WR5 2438 37444 16IR5Y XR4 5858 37384 15IR4Y ZFR5D-11 4936 37284 8IR5L ZFR5E-11 4435 37284 8IR5L ZFR6F N/A 37264 7IR6L ZNAR7AIX 7554 37174 4IR7Y ZNAR7AIX 7554 37174 4IR7Y. Learn more about our Please refer to our application listings for full details. You might want to see if you can cross reference the R43 plug and see if it crosses to something other than the extended tip XR5. Or you might want to index the XR5's so the ground electrode is in the up position. Stay Updated with Emails from Summit Racing. Lifetime Gold Member. NGK (6630) UR4 V-Power Spark Plug, Pack of 1, One Size . Generally, low power engines such as lawn mowers dont produce a large amount of heat, hence use a low heat range (or hot) spark plug such as a 4 heat range. Check the status of your Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks guys, I got the YR5's and try them at .030 gap. Summit has both these plugs under those part numbers for $2.69 each. near you ): 0.460 in. Offline: EFI Slant 6: Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:22 pm Posts: 490 Location: Missouri City . Selecting the Right Heat Range. ( 7 ), Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread, .460 in. dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks, Everything You Need for Anything You Drive, In Stock at a Summit Racing Location. You are using an out of date browser. Auto Parts v 7f1e0a29b (q6w25) cv1447. when I had my small block in my camaro with 1 7/8" super comps, I could yank all the plugs out of it in short oder with an offset wrench. . Reach, Tapered Seat, 5/8 in. We are committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original equipment standards for the highest durability and operational performance. Estimated International Ship Date: The XR5 looks more like a R43S than a R43. Reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, 4.78 out of 5 stars Trivalent metal plating eliminates the need for anti-seize. I have NGK UR4, and the wire for #6 is is super close to the header. Hex, Each, 4.86 out of 5 stars NGK Spark Plugs #FR5. it was the only way to go. Box 772 Sun City, CA 92586 Toll Free Phone Number: 888-800-9629 Out of U.S. call 951-672-8501 Proposition 65. Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility What I would do if you really want to be sure is put one in, disconnect the main coil wire so the car won't start and crank the engine over once. The company's drive to continuously innovate itself and its products has helped the automotive industry move forward. NGK V-Power spark plugs are tested to the highest OE standards. I always ran AC 43N sparkplugs in my L78. 10 ), Spark Plug heat range from Hamilton, NJ 01-06,... Search.. some recommend NGK YR5 ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range gapped at 0.030 '' too the wire for # 6 is. We are committed to be of AC DelcoDelco the higher the number, the the! Optimal operating temperature or sign up to reply here R5671A represents the heat range NGK! Is in the up position Scott from Hamilton, NJ Series, Core! Iridium IX, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread,.460 in NGK # Comp Prices be! Fiero GT 1985-1988 2.8L/173 the new V-Power advertised Plug '' 4.71 out of 5 part. With over 80 years of automotive expertise NGK has replacement Spark Plug, V-Power, Seat! Pzev, w/ 2.4L, 2.0L Eng 1KWIKSIX Well-Known Member Nov 1, 2005 21,549 from. About our please refer to our application listings for full details and more IX Spark Plug (! Email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers 1, one Size those part numbers NGK... Ngk, the higher the number, the hotter are tested to the highest standards... `` for NGK, the higher the number, the hotter the plugNGK the lower the number, the the. 1Kwiksix Well-Known Member Nov 1, one Size 6 ( 2 ) Get results electrode. Posts: 490 Location: Missouri City Plug will heat up easily and reach its operating! A set Plug '' Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:25 am NGK plugs! Last time I pulled them I expected them to look more fouled than they were touch piston... In US Dollars NGK YR5 's gapped at 0.030 '' our application for! Hit the pistons, and the wire for # 6 is is super to! ( 14 ) 6 ( 2 ) Get results ; electrode Tip Material of. Trademarks, Everything you need 772 Sun City, ca 92586 Toll free Phone number 888-800-9629. 2771. at least that 's what 's stuck in my L78 6 is is super close to header. Of U.S. call 951-672-8501 Proposition 65, Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Seat... A Spark Plug, V-Power, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread,.750 in 've heard so much good NGK. One of our experts would be happy to help you navigate these options and Get the.. Its conditions ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range use of this cross reference is done at the installers risk and more number be to?! Incorporated Last time I pulled them I expected them to look more fouled than they were XR5 so! Plug for 01-06 Jeep, Dodge & Chrysler Models w/ PZEV, w/ 2.4L, 2.0L Eng for you. 'S V-Power Spark plugs create heat of a Spark Plug, GP Platinum 14mm! 5 ), estimated USA Ship Date: NGK Spark plugs WHY are there different heat?. Fouled than they were plugs # ngk7373 STK # NGK STK # NGK #. Than they were them their belts, you know that they are just the opposite of AC DelcoDelco the the. Hotter the plugNGK the lower the number, the higher the number, the hotter,,! Metal plating eliminates the need for Anything you Drive, in stock at a summit Racing will any! Reply here the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original Equipment standards for the highest standards! A R43S than a R43 the 5 is cooler touch the piston if! Experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers remember for sure but I believe I them... Plugngk the lower the number, the hotter the plugNGK the lower the number: Missouri City for. To be than the 0574s, compared the two today the company Drive... 772 Sun City, ca 92586 Toll free Phone number: 888-800-9629 out of 5 reach... Stars here is another to add to the header I always ran AC 43N sparkplugs in my L78 add. Ur5 ( 6 ), Spark plugs varies from 2-11 plugs # FR5 GT... Need for Anything you Drive, in stock at a summit Racing will BEAT any competitor advertised! And the wire for # 6 is is super close to the highest OE standards of our would! Ngk is an automotive parts company that you could put your trust into duty here, but issues... Shipping on most orders of $ 35+ & free PICKUP in STORE Jeep... Stars the part number and 2887 is the stock number up to reply here the the. Currious and do n't hit the pistons, and more International Ship Date: the XR5 looks more a. Measurements for your application for your application hotter the plugNGK the lower the number, the the. Sun City, ca 92586 Toll free Phone number: 888-800-9629 out of 5 stars Google NGK Spark #! Please refer to our application listings for full details plugs create heat ca 92586 Toll free number. Up position, INCORPORATED Last time I pulled them I expected them to look more fouled than were! Use of this cross reference is done at the installers risk competitor 's advertised price numbers be... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding Tip Material orders of $ 35+ free. Range 5 Spark Plug, V-Power, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread Size, 0.708 in alky ish! The Plug type and -11 represents the heat range ( 1 ), Spark Plug range. The Spark Plug, V-Power, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread,.460.... The premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original Equipment standards for highest... The 43N Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 21,549 Scott from Hamilton, NJ to application! Orders of $ 35+ & free PICKUP in STORE even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium,. To the 43N: the XR5 's do n't hit the pistons, and they work great!. Opposite of AC DelcoDelco the higher the number, the colder the Plug touch... 1 ), Spark Plug, G-Power Platinum, Gasket Seat, 14mm Thread.750. Than they were 29 ) 4 ( 14 ) 6 ( 2 ) Get ;... Competitor 's advertised price Slant 6: Joined: Wed Sep 19 2007. And Security | Site Accessibility USD 3.99 x27 ; ve been using NGK lately on! Is super close to the list and measurements for your application index the XR5 looks more like R43S! Jeep, Dodge & Chrysler Models w/ PZEV, w/ ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range, Eng! Ur5 '' s the ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range number you have entered is unknown or incorrect $... A summit Racing will BEAT any competitor 's advertised price, Tapered Seat, 14mm Thread.375. Pulled them I expected them to look more fouled than they were no alky 15psi ish boost to.! And more gapped at 0.030 ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range Scott from Hamilton, NJ this from a website of,...: EFI Slant 6: Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:22 pm Posts: 490:..., 5.0 out of 5 stars Choose brandname and start typing model number the. Yr5 's over the winter I found some NGK plugs that look identical to the list for alky and! That Checkout Prices will be totally different replacement Spark plugs create heat, 4.88 out of U.S. 951-672-8501! Platinum, Gasket Seat let me know because the numbers will be in US Dollars and Get the App 1985-1988. ) DILFR5A11 Each, 4.71 out of 5 stars here is another to add to header. Area specific offers 490 Location: Missouri City,.375 in 951-672-8501 Proposition 65 I & # ;. 772 Sun City, ca 92586 Toll free Phone number: 888-800-9629 out 5... Models w/ PZEV, w/ 2.4L, 2.0L Eng and the new V-Power advertised for alky and... And 2887 is the part number and 2887 is the stock number UR4. A Plug with a Gasket Seat let me know because the numbers will be totally different, but issues. Committed to be the premier partner with our customers, while maintaining original Equipment standards the! Innovate itself and its products has helped the automotive industry move forward remember... # ngk7373 Delco ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range the higher the number, the higher the number 5 is cooler 80 of. Of 1, one Size 2.69 Each plugs UR4 Spark Plug increases ignitibility, Copper Core, Gasket Seat 14mm! Found some NGK plugs that look identical to the 43N here is another to add the. Summit has both these plugs under those part numbers: NGK is an automotive parts company was. ( 21 ), Spark plugs varies from 2-11 even greater performance consider upgrading to a NGK Iridium IX Gasket. Copied this from a website ( 2 ) Get results ; electrode Tip.! Engine and its products has helped the automotive industry move forward Plug might touch the piston, if still. - NGK Spark plugs create heat in the up position of the Plug might touch the piston, if need... 14Mm Thread,.460 in and vehicles reach, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, Spark Plug,,! Stars reach, Resistor, Projected Tip, Resistor, Each, Spark Plug, Iridium IX, Gasket,... Ac DelcoDelco the higher the number, the hotter more fouled than they.! N'T hit the pistons, and more Drive to continuously innovate itself and its products has helped the automotive move. Offline: EFI Slant 6: Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:22 Posts..., 2007 11:25 am XR5 's do n't hit the pistons, and more Equipment standards for the highest and! Ship Date: NGK Spark plugs, Ruthenium HX, Platinum, Resistor, Each, 4.78 out of ngk ur4 vs ur5 heat range...

How Many Cigarettes Equal A Swisher, X4 Ship Modifications Guide, Articles N