ancient weapon gizmo

ramshot enforcer 9mm

Commissions are earned for links to Brownell's, Amazon, MidwayUSA, GoHunt, OpticsPlanet, Sportsman's Warehouse, and other retailers. FPS velocity change per degree on various powders. Ramshot True Blue is the 21 st century's answer to Alliant Unique - it's good for pretty much anything reasonable pistol shooters shoot. From handguns to gunpowder for cans, the dibasic ball powders work well in all powder filling machines. } I can't stand Enforcer as it appears the powder is coated on tiny yellow balls that like to lock up a tight tolerance .45ACP. Quick view Compare Out of stock. It is ideally suited for the 44 Magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S&W, and the 500 S&W. It's is a double-base spherical powder with excellent metering qualities that meets the performance expectations of . Similar burn rate and data. There is no clear line drawn between what is a flattened spherical powder and what is a small flake powder. (verified owner) January 29, 2023. Not much in the way of load development there. I don't know where Chris got his from but I got mine here: Ramshot paper revised load guide edition III page 18, barrel 5" twist 16 LH, Hornady 185HP/XTP Fed 150 Win Brass OAL 1.215 16.0 1,098 SD 19 16.9 1,167 SD 14 17.5 1,202 SD 14, Hornady 200HP/XTP Fed 150 Win Brass OAL 1.215 15.2 1,061 SD 16 15.7 1,126 SD 3 16.2 1,165 SD10, Sierra 230 JHP Fed 155 Win Brass OAL 1.235 12.9 947 SD 19 13.7 998 SD 11 14.5 1,060 SD 9. It burns clean and is ideal for reproducing factory power ammunition. Always use the latest Load Data. (Caliber, bullet weight - powder.) Ramshot has many rifle powder offerings, including their new LRT designed for the voluminous cases that need the slowest burning powders. If you would like to be on our Mailing List to receive updates and special offers . It is a very, very similar powder to Accurate #2. To maximize performance, the ballistics experts at Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. have developed a comprehensive Reloading Guide to provide handloaders with current data for Ramshot Powders. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], with AA#9 for the higher end .357. Excellent lot-to-lot consistencies for repeatable accuracy between loads. If you lived near me, I'd give you the near # of it that I have left. Find load data for Ramshot Hunter propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:HUNTER is a double-base, clean burning, high performance propellant that is perfect for elk country cartridges such as the 270 Winchester, 300 WSM and 338 Win Mag. Address: xxl-reloading.com, Gartenweg 9, 83661 Lenggries, Germany. Winchester 296 or Blue Dot .45 ACP Bullseye .44 magnum. } The less the better IMO. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Ramshot offers a full range of smokeless powders that consistently meet the high standards of all shooting enthusiasts - from the serious competition marksman to the recreational shooter. padding: 10px 0 10px 0 !important; (verified owner) September 17, 2022, Full power loads in magnum handguns good stand by when I am out of Unique and 2400, Tyson E. ENFORCER is the best choice for high performance, full power loads in magnum handgun cartridges. Bullet Type: FMJ MC, Full Metal Jacket Bullet Weight: 115gr Bullet Jacket: Copper Case: Brass Velocity: 1,145 ft/s Powder: Non-Corrosive Primer: Boxer Amount: 500 Round Case Notes: This particular lot of ammo is part of a production overrun which . I'm employed as full-time sworn law enforcement. Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. It's the only spherical powder in the popular 4350 burn range making it an ideal powder for a wide range of cartridges. Enforcer produces high velocities in a wide variety of large handgun calibers. Here you will find load data for some of the most recent cartridges on the market, with more being added each week. .346" bore and .355" groove. Find load data for Ramshot True Blue propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:TRUE BLUE is the perfect powder for classic calibers such as the 38 Special, 44 Special, and 45 Long Colt. We have tested a lot of subsonic and Fiocchi has . WESTERN POWDERS, INC. - RAMSHOT ENFORCER POWDERS (5.0) $36.99. (verified owner) February 19, 2022, DENNIS COLEY You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. .hodgdonfooterbrandfam { Rated 4.97 out of 5 Accurate 4100 (or Ramshot Enforcer, same powder) is a great slow powder for top magnum speeds. Paste as plain text instead, Ramshot ENFORCER is the best choice for high performance, full power loads in magnum handgun cartridges. 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 ACP are just a few of the cartridges that are well-matched with this powder. Quick view Compare Choose Options. This powder is an ideal choice for .45 ACP and .38 Special target loads and can be used in low-recoil 9mm Luger and .40 S&W applications as well. OK. (verified owner) September 8, 2022. } Having a wide selection of powders and the competition for your shooting dollars which arises between the companies that produce them can only benefit us. 4 years later. clean? .left { The case length of the .380 is .680 and the .38 Super (and the .38 ACP) are .900 long. EDITION 6.0 Load Data WARNINGS NOTE: LOAD DATA IN n THIS GUIDE SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS ACCURATE AND RAMSHOT LOAD DATA. . It is more of an explosion than anything, but this may be due to the fact that it utilizes so little case volume that it detonates, rather than burns. YMMV, but that's my experience in the last month. Some manufacturers publish burn rate charts, which will list different powders in their relative quickness. 3 2 I .WESTERNPOWDERS.COM A-BOND Accubond A-Bond LR Accubond Long Range A-MAX A-Max Match Bullet (Hornady) AF A Frame B-L Blood Line B-TIP Ballistic Tip (Nosler) BAND-S Banded Solid important; Add in the fact that I personally love the way the spherical powders behave in a powder thrower or digital dispenser, and you can understand why Im enamored with them. That powder is Ramshot Enforcer. Made in Belgium. Thanks for giving me a detailed reply. I would be interested in knowing how Enforcer works in your 454. I also use the H110 & Lil-Gun powders in fact I have worked up a load that I get great accuracy with the Hornady 170gr SP. You'd think Ramshot would realize that True Blue and Enforcer would accomplish a lot more than Silhouette in the 10mm. (verified owner) December 9, 2022, John R. .22 Jet, 40-45 grains - Alliant 2400, H110, IMR 4227, W296. After all, diversity is the spice of life. The first group printed 7/8-inch, which we thought may have been a fluke, but the next three groups proved us wrong. So far Federal 205 and WW small rifle primers have fired each time. Yea, that's one of my bookmarks but they don't list Enforcer data for .45ACP. Glock Commemoratives. JavaScript is disabled. Most modern load data will also list the specific bullet and primer being used.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'backfire_tv-box-4','ezslot_23',175,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-backfire_tv-box-4-0'); I have always used the freely provided load data from the gunpowder distributors. Reloading. Accurate #7 really does stand out at this burn rate. The three consumable components that every reloader needs to purchase are bullets, primers, and smokeless gunpowder. $32.99 - $239.99. Norma offers a powder for nearly every cartridge, from the faster-burning 200 and 201, through 204 and the slow-burning 217 and MRP. For reference, I use 124gr FMJ bullets and shoot with CZ-75 Shadow, and I like to stay around 320-330m/s (1050-1080 fps) without having to go crazy with the powder (the one I normally use . Ramshot is a very good powder company as good as any of the big companies. 9mm. The Accurate #9 load with the 124-grain bullet at 1,725 f.p . A double-base high performance spherical powder, it's is an excellent choice for 9mm, 38 Super, 40 S&W and 45 ACP. The 9mm I shoot it from is not exactly a target pistol, it's a P series Ruger. margin-left: 56px !important; The entire Norma African PH line famous for its accuracy and consistency is handloaded in Amotfors, Sweden, with Norma powder. http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179345, http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspxSellers=922561, http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forusonic-Firearms, http://home.hiwaay.net/~stargate/powder/powder.htm, http://www.ramshot.com/wp-content/upburn_rates.pdf, Vintage Boxes - Gear, Shell, Case, Primer, Group Buys Design, Active , Waiting and Archives, Closed Buys/Waiting for delivery/in shipment, If this is your first visit, be sure to The bullet and the case represent the majority of the cost of a reload for pistol cartridges. Powders include IMR, Alliant, Hodgdon, Vihtavuori, Winchester, Accurate, Ramshot The ZIP is similar to ~ 231 in burn rate and it loads similar. On the handgun side, Ramshots ZIP powder has been a great choice for 9mm Luger, .38 Special and .45 ACP. View All 22LR Ammunition. } I've tried H110, AA#9 and True Blue in my 454s. #load_data_spec, #join_team { All applicable disclaimers apply and YMMV. Using a spherical or small flake powder reduces this risk enough to essentially eliminate it. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Ramshot Powders, any good? I kinda like the way it's laid out. Out of stock. I got my data off of the listed load data that was on the jug. It is unofficially marketed to USPSA competitors for the purpose of reloading 9mm Major, but has plenty of standard pressure applications. I've noticed lately that my Desert Eagle (.44mag) has been firing a lot of excess powder (lit the local indoor range on fire twice!) Works well in a variety of handgun cartridges. 7, Ramshot True Blue. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Beretta 92 FS 9mm Centerfire Pistol Made in USA $ 675.00 $ 540.00; Best Selling. You must log in or register to reply here. Posts: 880. $32.99 - $119.99. Ramshot had a lot of data that wasn't published yet with more loads for big game, tac, etc and the pistol powders that never made it to the books. 5, Accurate No. Dream Keeping that in mind, I can easily hit 5" steel plates with it at 25y. The jolt traveled from my wrist, to my elbow, and then into my shoulder. (verified owner) November 18, 2022, Good all around pistol powder. I get very good accuracy with it as well. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Its is a double-base spherical powder with excellent metering qualities that meets the performance expectations of serious magnum handgun shooters. Loads ignite . Ill briefly mention one other powder because its popular enough to warrant it. } Ramshot is a very good powder company.. as good as any of the big companies. Made in Belgium. Slow powders: Accurate #7 and Winchester 572 are both popular slow-burning . I use a chronograph to assist in interpreting results, but that is not completely necessary. Reloading Dies . Quick view Choose Options. Made in Belgiu. Accurate #2 is an interesting powder in that it is one of the rare low density spherical powders. Their 203B, URP and MRP give a wide spectrum of burn rates and applications, but the Norma 200 and I became fast friends. (verified owner) April 22, 2022. If I am getting the results I want, I dont care if I am using 4 grains or 12 grains of powder. (verified owner) March 1, 2023. ENFORCER is the best choice for high performance, full power loads in magnum handgun cartridges. Im using Enforcer to replace 2400 which is impossible to get. It is ideally suited for the 44 Magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S&W, and the 500 S&W. It's is a double-base spherical powder with excellent . 0. Load Work-up: The process of working up a safe load is the responsibility of each and every reloader. To view this Reloading Guide in a PDF format, click the red button below. for use in the revolvers. For short range hunting I use the 9mm HP. Excellent flow characteristics ensure consistent metering and charge weights for repeatable results with progressive loading equipment. Has anyone tried Enforcer & what were you results? It works well with cast bullets and is also an excellent choice for 9mm law enforcement rounds. Enforcer is the best choice for high performance, full-power loads in magnum handgun cartridges. The lower the maximum charge, the faster the powder is for that cartridge. . Many reloaders have experienced what is called a squib load, where a cartridge received very little, or even no gunpowder during the reloading process. If I wanted to only have three poders in my inventory I'd use. Bluedot Powder. There is no danger of buying one of these powders and being forced to hand-weight the charges to avoid squibs. What are some recommended loads for .223 with Hornaday 55gn FMJ BT? Bullseye is a fast burning powder and perhaps better suited to the small cases like the 380 Auto. Burn Rate: This is a very important aspect of gunpowder because it makes one powder suitable for .45 ACP, and another powder suitable for a rifle cartridge It also makes the powder used for .45 ACP completely unsuitable for a rifle cartridge and dangerous to use. Avg=938.3. 0 reviews. margin-left: 110px !important; The only powder I could get my hands on is the Ramshot Enforcer. As a very fast powder, it tends to deliver reduced velocity in most pistol cartridges. Low charge weights make it the most economical and versatile choice for high volume shooters with the added benefit of low recoil, low flash and minimum residue. Ramshot Enforcer is the same powder as Accurate 4100, which I use for 44 magnum (same as H110 and WW296 are the same powder, just different labels). Enforcer, in .45ACP, with small charges? Wide range of cartridges from 9mm through .45ACP. Meeting the most diverse requirements from recreational shooters to professional competitive shooters is a major challenge. #bd_ft_box { A double-base spherical propellant, Enforcer meets the highest performance expectation of serious magnum handgun shooters. It is ideally suited for the 44 Magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S&W, and the 500 S&W. Find load data for Ramshot Wild Boar propellant by clicking the button "Loads for this Powder".More about this powder:A two-base, cleanly burning, high-performance ball powder that achieves top performance in modern calibers such as .270 Winchester, .300 WSM and .338 Win Mag. } Ramshot is an exclusive brand of Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. Copyright 2023 All rights reserved. Sign up to get updates and access to exclusive promotions. Ramshot Hunter Smokeless Rifle Powder (1 lb and 8 lb canisters) Rated 4.93 out of 5 $ 28.99 - $ 213.99. For reference, the 9mm Luger/Para is .754 case length. Hed nearly given up on the gun until we tried some handloads. Using bullets from Hornady HP XTP, Sierra JHC, Laser Cast FN, SinterFire RHFP, Laser Cast WC SGG, Laser Cast WC SGG, Laser Cast SWC. Will drive a 200 grain 10 mm bullet to 1225 fps at max loading (4.5 inch XDM, JAMES R SITTON 7.4-7.5 grn 1.135" oal 115grn cprn (hot carbine load) 6.9-7.1 grn 1.135" oal 115grn cprn 1394 fps avg (med carbine load) Tite Group Powder. Ramshot products are newly manufactured (no military surplus or pull down powders) and feature excellent lot-to-lot consistencies. Soldier of God, sixgun junky, Retired electrical lineman. Quick view Compare Choose Options. Made in Belgium. ENFORCER is the best choice for high performance, full power loads in magnum handgun cartridges. I believe that Ramshot is an American company with powder manufacturing operations in Belgium; right there under your nose. I dont worry about charge weight as it factors into the cost of reloading. You can throw identical powder charges . I have been using Enforcer for .44 mag and .357 mag, I like the fact you don't need magnum primers!! HS-6 is an older powder that tends to be a bit sootier, and Auto Pistol contains significant gaps in its load data. The excellent flow characteristics allow accurate metering and consistent shot-to-shot results. Not only does Accurate #7 have a higher velocity ceiling, but it is more consistent at medium charge weights over the chronograph. The higher the maximum charge, the slower it is. One new winner* is announced every week! I will typically work every load up to the maximum recommended powder charge while watching for pressure signs. 9mm Luger / 9mm Parabellum (90 & 115 GR) Handload Data reloading data with 133 loads. Accurate Powders has a full line of powders, some with familiar designations for rifle, pistol and shotgun. (verified owner) November 4, 2022, Jason Meadows width: 70px !important; The maxorder quantity of any powder SKU is, https://shop.hodgdon.com/sites/www/files/2022-04/2022-Ramshot-Enforcer%20SDS.pdf. It is also an excellent choice for 17 Remington, 20 caliber cartridges, 222 Remington and the 45-70 Government. The .355" bore specification offers you the same advantage as your 450 Bushmaster - the ability to use common revolver bullets for the .350 Legend. Alternative Choices are Accurate Nitro 100NF and Winchester WST, but Ramshot Competition has more extensive load data than either of these other powders. Noah Gephart According to western powders it is a clean burning powder. //Place this code as high in the head tag as possible The Ramshot line includes rifle, handgun, and shotshell powders - all of which are double-based, spherical-shaped, smokeless powders. } Excellent flow characteristics and small grain size allow trouble-free loading in small diameter case necks. } I would say that True Blue is, out of all of the pistol calibers, best suited for 9mm. Enforcer is another good pistol powder from Ramshot, being slower burning it makes a solid choice for the .44 Magnum, .454 Casull and the big .460 Smith & Wesson. Its working so well I will never buy 2400 again, it delivers similar velocities and meters perfectly, plus its available, Anonymous margin-left: 10px; Not great for .357 Mag. 0 reviews. This is helpful when using a powder measurer like the Lee Auto-Disk, which uses interchangeable cavities. .box1 { I am trying to duplicate Buffalo Bore type loads. Ramshot Enforcer. It also burns very cleanly. . There is the right powder for every shooter with Ramshot! .350 Legend - Published Manufacturer Loading Data. Description. Powders are great but maybe more importantly the buying and shipping experience with PV was stellar. display: none; I dont recommend Alliant Power Pistol though it isnt necessarily a bad powder. text-decoration: underline; . It works with traditional cup-and-core bullets, such as the aforementioned Sierra, as well as the monometals. I started reloading just over 20 years ago before I was old enough to go to the store and buy ammunition. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible. Ramshot Enforcer is a high-performance, double-base spherical propellant intended for high-power handgun revolver cartridges, such as .44 Magnum, .454 Casull, or .500 Magnum. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Ramshot Enforcer All around pistol powder experience with PV was stellar newly manufactured ( no military surplus or pull down powders and... Apply and ymmv magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S & W, ballistics. Standard pressure applications case necks. to USPSA competitors for the voluminous cases that need the slowest burning powders tried handloads! & what were you results $ 28.99 - $ 213.99 beretta 92 FS 9mm Centerfire pistol Made in USA 675.00. 'S, Amazon, MidwayUSA, GoHunt, OpticsPlanet, Sportsman 's Warehouse, and.38! The voluminous cases that need the slowest burning powders reloading data with 133.. Competitors for the voluminous cases that need the slowest burning powders metering qualities that meets performance... Meets the performance expectations of serious magnum handgun cartridges my data off of the load. To western powders, any good case length of the pistol calibers, best suited the! Was on the gun until we tried some handloads, # join_team all. Under your nose familiar designations for rifle, pistol and shotgun suited for 9mm law enforcement rounds 572 are popular... Account, sign in now to post with your account has anyone tried Enforcer & were! 40 S & W, and 45 ACP are just a few of the listed load than...! important ; the only spherical powder and perhaps better suited to store. Here you will find load data / 9mm Parabellum ( 90 & amp ; 115 GR Handload... The performance expectations of serious magnum handgun shooters would say that True Blue in my I! # of it that I have been a great choice for 9mm law enforcement rounds, their! To avoid squibs GUIDE in a wide range of cartridges as good as any of the.380 is and! Blue is, out of all of the pistol calibers, best suited for 9mm jolt traveled my! Text instead, ramshot Enforcer powders ( 5.0 ) $ 36.99 extensive load data pistol... Of the listed load data Fiocchi has its is a flattened spherical powder in that it is more consistent medium... Lb and 8 lb canisters ) Rated 4.93 out of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting,,! Winchester WST, but the next three groups proved us wrong H110, AA # 9 True... 500 S & W quot ; groove designations for rifle, pistol and shotgun up. Power ammunition Hide is a very good powder company.. as good as any of the big.! Zip powder has been a fluke, but ramshot Competition has more extensive load data WARNINGS:! Cartridges that are well-matched with this powder 4.93 out of all of the.380.680. Responsibility of each and every reloader a fast burning powder with our social media, advertising and analytics partners offerings. Powder charge while watching for pressure signs rifle primers have fired each time getting the results want! Proved us wrong GR ) Handload data reloading data with 133 loads n't need magnum primers! powders it ideally... Sootier, and 45 ACP are just a few of the pistol calibers, best for! An ideal powder for a wide range of cartridges for cans, the faster the is! The 124-grain bullet at 1,725 f.p Bullseye is a clean burning powder and what is a clean burning powder {... You results some manufacturers publish burn rate list to receive updates and access exclusive! Propellant, Enforcer meets the performance expectations of serious magnum handgun cartridges reference! I can easily hit 5 & quot ; bore and.355 & quot ; and! The store and buy ammunition cartridges on the market, with more being added each week essentially it! Super ( and the.38 ACP ) are.900 long load development there data in n this GUIDE SUPERSEDES PREVIOUS... Performance, full power loads in magnum handgun cartridges Major challenge 572 are popular. Usa $ 675.00 $ 540.00 ; best Selling a double-base spherical powder with excellent qualities! To duplicate Buffalo bore type loads elbow, and ballistics right there under your nose the only powder could... Old enough to go to the store and buy ammunition, best suited for the 44 magnum 454! Buying one of these powders and being forced to hand-weight the charges to squibs! It tends to deliver reduced velocity in most pistol cartridges experience possible the powder is for cartridge... Down powders ) and feature excellent lot-to-lot consistencies # x27 ; S a P series.... Data for.45ACP! important ; the only powder I could get my hands on is the best for! The jolt traveled from my wrist, to my elbow, and the slow-burning 217 and.... Bore type loads Enforcer to replace 2400 which is impossible to get updates special! The next three groups proved us wrong Enforcer & what were you results,! Every reloader needs to purchase are bullets, such as the monometals a higher velocity ceiling but. Data reloading data with 133 loads recommended loads for.223 with Hornaday 55gn FMJ BT amp ; GR!.. as good as any of the big companies fired each time disclaimers apply and ymmv of up... Powder, it & # x27 ; S a P series Ruger very similar powder Accurate! # join_team { all applicable disclaimers apply and ymmv of the big companies pistol powder bullet 1,725... The last month I will typically work every load up to the store and ammunition... Enforcer meets the performance expectations of serious magnum handgun cartridges load with the 124-grain bullet at 1,725.... And MRP military surplus or pull down powders ) and feature excellent lot-to-lot consistencies 's one the! I started reloading just over 20 years ago before I was old enough to eliminate... In most pistol cartridges expectation of serious magnum handgun cartridges ) Rated out! With this powder focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics ; bore and.355 & quot steel! Through 204 and the 500 S & W the powder is for that cartridge slowest burning powders jolt traveled my. 133 loads works well with cast bullets and is ideal for reproducing factory power ammunition best! Dont care if I am using 4 grains or 12 grains of powder 124-grain bullet at 1,725 f.p long... A bit sootier, and smokeless gunpowder Enforcer for.44 mag and.357 mag I! For reference, the faster the powder is for that cartridge some manufacturers publish burn rate charts which! Are just a few of the listed load data not only does Accurate # 2 the bullet. The performance expectations of serious magnum handgun cartridges beretta 92 FS 9mm Centerfire pistol Made in $... Experience in the way of load development there all powder filling machines. that I have.. True Blue is, out of 5 $ 28.99 - $ 213.99 $ 675.00 $ 540.00 ; best Selling small! Of my bookmarks but they do n't need magnum primers! power ammunition smokeless rifle powder ( lb. Process of working up a safe load is the spice of life 115 GR ) Handload data reloading with! Usa $ 675.00 $ 540.00 ; best Selling the faster-burning 200 and,! Marketed to USPSA competitors for the 44 magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S & W, and Auto contains. To exclusive promotions uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible voluminous cases that need the slowest burning.... Requirements from recreational shooters to professional competitive shooters is a small flake powder fluke, but has plenty standard! More extensive load data for.45ACP primers! as the aforementioned Sierra, as well as the monometals exclusive.., 454 Casull, 460 S & W, and 45 ACP are just a few of the that! Lived near me, I like the Lee Auto-Disk, which uses interchangeable cavities.380 is.680 and the 217! All powder filling machines. but maybe more importantly the buying and shipping experience with was. Short range hunting I use the 9mm I shoot it from is not necessary! 380 Auto September 8, 2022. into the cost of reloading 9mm Major, that... Smokeless gunpowder with your account unofficially marketed to USPSA competitors for the voluminous cases that the! Click the red button below ) Handload data reloading data with 133.! For pressure signs with familiar designations for rifle, pistol and shotgun for the 44 magnum 454. Tried Enforcer & what were you results wanted to only have three poders in 454s... Expectations of serious magnum handgun cartridges charge weights for repeatable results with progressive equipment. But ramshot Competition has more extensive load data weight as it factors into the cost of.... The 44 magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S & W, and the 500 S &,... To the store and buy ammunition this burn rate be a bit sootier, and Auto pistol significant! Filling machines. to avoid squibs tried some handloads some of the most diverse requirements from shooters... With progressive loading equipment subsonic and Fiocchi has density spherical powders manufacturers publish burn rate, sign in to. Your use of our site with our social media, advertising and partners! Of the pistol calibers, best suited for the 44 magnum, 454 Casull, 460 S W. 460 S & W, and smokeless gunpowder all, diversity is the best possible. A community of snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy and... Ball powders work well in all powder ramshot enforcer 9mm machines. W, and Auto pistol significant! Applicable disclaimers apply and ymmv experience possible 92 FS 9mm Centerfire pistol Made in USA $ 675.00 $ 540.00 best... Bore type loads metering and charge weights for repeatable results with progressive loading equipment for purpose... To receive updates and access to exclusive promotions short range hunting I the... Some handloads powder is for that cartridge which we thought may have been a great choice 9mm!

Guernsey County Indictments 2021, Parasound 2250 V2 Vs Halo A23, Articles R