ancient weapon gizmo

seafood boil richmond, va

This place is it!! What are the best seafood takeout restaurants? Save. Location / Contact. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The waitress recommended the boil bay special seasoning and she was right. The wait staff was friendly. How is Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar rated? So read more. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. :), comes with shrimp, oysters and softshell crab and catfish. The DJ doesn't change the family vibe it makes it inclusive. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Order online and track your order live. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar in Colonial Heights offers an enjoyable dining experience for seafood lovers. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Would come back though for the boiled seafood.". Absolutely LOVE this place!!! The Boiling Crab Richmond is TBC's first location in Virginia. And dont forget the sides! Crustaceans started it in RVA, but we're too pricy for regular visits. We've eaten at this chain in Richmond and Virginia." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout These are some cajun/creole with a large number of reviews in Richmond, VA. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Hours: Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar has 4 stars. I was thoroughly impressed with thismore, Would try those with other seafood again and the 'calamari'. Step 2: Choose your flavor! Mini Boils. Best crawfish boil near me in Richmond, Virginia. Tasty crab is the affordable remix!! Boil, Guapo's Mexican Grill WHAT BOIL ARE YOU? Alternatively, you may use, was well worth the wait.We got high-quality fried oysters and, Can't go wrong celebrating your special, Amazing lunch with friendly impeccable, Bright, rooftop with Polynesian cuisine, A-plus for food & service. we have seafood boil we are open everyday Visit our 2 locations & address below 9020 West Broad Street Richmond Va 23294 804-269-4109 7531 midlothian Turnpike Richmond Va 23225 804-562-2895 What are people saying about cajun/creole in Richmond, VA? 8lb Seafood Tray Includes: 4lbs Snow Crab legs 4lbs Shrimp Head Off 2lb of Sausage 8 Corn 8-10 Potatoes 8 Boiled Eggs with your Choice of Sauce and Spice Level. I'm not a seafood fanatic but this place was so good! we are selling as half dozen and dozenplease call/reserve/preorder as supplies is very limited thank you Visit our 2 locations & address below 9020 West Broad Street Richmond Va 23294804-269-4109 7531 midlothian Turnpik blue crab lovers! Share. This the 2nd time ive ordered 1lb crawfish and ended up w 10 pieces of crawfish for 20 bucks This has to be a 1/2 pound cuz yall deff weighin the corns and potatoes and not giving me my full order of crawfish I would rather buy my shit frozen from the grocery store n make em myself if i knew i was getting played w the amount of food i got". The MANAGER ?? Get delivery or takeout from Hook & Reel Cajun Seafood & Bar at 7131 Forest Hill Avenue in Richmond. This is a review for cajun/creole in Richmond, VA: "This is THE spot for a seafood boil!! Our server, Tonya, was FABULOUS! This is our 5th location and second-largest. We ordered the buckets -- Imore, My boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner. The seafood boil was so hot I had to let it sit a minutes before I could eat it. 2,263 were here. LET'S BE FRIENDS (804) 418-3147. I've never had coconut shrimp presentedmore, Its good but my disappointment is trying to understand how is 12 pieces of crawfish = to $20more, If you have been to other good crawfish boil seafood places then you will probably be disappointedmore, This has been the closest taste in Richmond compared to my hometown Louisiana crawfish boil.more, SeafoodAmerican (Traditional)$$Shockoe Bottom, The interior looks like the owners grabbed a crawfish boil festival from New Orleans and set itmore, When I want crawfish, I go heremore, I was in the mood for some crawfish yesterday, actually I am always in the mood for crawfish.more, I an a fan of crawfish. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar will be your #1 Seafood Boil Experience. Would try those with other seafood again and the 'calamari'. Amenities and More. View the Menu of Boil Bay Cajun Seafood-Henrico in 8161 Brook Road, Richmond, VA. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Thank you - will be back. She helped us with the menu and suggested the best apps and drinks. 18 reviews #369 of 872 Restaurants in Richmond $$ - $$$ Seafood. For your seafood boil, we offer delicious Dungeness crab, snow crab legs, king crab legs, lobster, shrimp, crawfish, clams, and mussels. We had the seafood bags which were EXCEPTIONALLY FRESH I MIGHT ADD, chicken, fries, crab cakes. 4-6 PEOPLE PORTION SERVING COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CRAWFISH CORN POTATOES AND BEEF SAUSAGE, 1 lb Snow Crab legs 1 lb Dungeness crab legs 2 corns, 2 half-potatoes, 1 beef sausage link, comes with 2 lobster tails 1 pound snow crab legs 1 pound shrimp with corns , potatoes & beef sausages, NEW ORLEANS FRIED DONUTS TOP WITH POWDER SUGAR!!! We serve mouthwatering fried soft-shell crab, fried catfish, fried shrimp, fried oysters, hot wings, and more. Some seafood boil places I've gone to were stingy with the sauce. we are selling as 25 half dozen and 42 dozenplease reserve preorder as supplies is very limited thank you 804-269-4109, celebrate mardi gras with us today !3.99 beignet with any seafood order. Our menu features fresh crawfish, shrimp, crab, and other shellfish, plus items like fried catfish, gumbo, Cajun fries, as well as sodas, beers, micheladas, and margaritas. The shrimp were clean and tasty. Is Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar currently offering delivery or takeout? (2 clusters) or Snow Crab Leg (1 cluster) plus 1 Lobster Tail and then pick 2 of the following: 1 lb Clams, 1 lb Shrimp, 1 lb New Zealand Mussels, 1 lb Black Mussels, or 1 lb Crawfish. We are a seafood boil restaurant in the southside! Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar Visit Website Back Information 1829 Southpark Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA 23834 (804) 895-6266 About Seafood restaurant serving Cajun seafood boils, king crab legs and seafood platters, with a full bar available. View the online menu of Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar and other restaurants in Richmond, Virginia. Call us! Hot Boiled Seafood Several locations to serve you! The outside does not match the inside! Seafood Restaurant in Richmond Opening at 12:00 PM View Menu Updates Grand Opening Weekend Nov 10, 2021 - Dec 10, 2021 FREE RAFFLE for TV, Gift Cards, and Vouchers. I've never had coconut shrimp presentedmore, This is one of my favorite boiled seafood places in Richmond. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Food we've sampled over those visits are Cajun rice, boiled shrimp bag, calamari, fries, catfish basket. ORDER NOW. Break your bag open spread it out right on the table and eat as you please. We will be returning. BOIL BAY CAJUN SEAFOOD AND BAR - 113 Photos & 76 Reviews - 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, Virginia - Cajun/Creole - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar 75 reviews Claimed $$ Cajun/Creole, Seafood Edit Open 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 113 photos Write a review Add photo We will never eat seafood anywhere else. Explore the menu Only the Freshest Seafood from the Coast we accept all reservations, dine in take out & online order call us today 804-269-4109 View All Menu SEAFOOD BOIL SPECIALS 31.99 (SINGLE) SEAFOOD BOIL $31.99 GOOD FOR 1 PERSON COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CORN AND POTATO 50.99 (SHARE) SEAFOOD BOIL $50.99 Eventective has Party, Meeting, and Wedding Halls. 804-269-4109 Visit us! Mon. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar - Restaurant | 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 23227, USA on usarestaurants.info Didn't care for the catfish much, not sure what fish that was but for this Texas-Louisiana girl I know my catfish. My only issue was the garlic butter sauce, it wasnt a pleasant taste but other than that, A1. The restaurant is not taking waitlist parties right now, Gut S. said: This has reopened as a drive-thru only. What are some highly rated cajun/creole in Richmond, VA? Both were good, but nothing special.more, Food - I got the choose your own combination with crawfish and crab legs with medium spicy and themore, Can't believe Boiling Crab is finally in Richmond!! Richmond, VA 23225, USA. our address 9020 West Broad Street Richmond Va 23294Our seafood boil specials available everyday Follow us, like our page to keep update with us! Having been raised on fresh seafood and being picky when it comes to good seafood I can tell you we really enjoyed the food. We will definitely return for delicious food and karaoke night! This place is too cool. Established in 2019. What are people saying about cajun/creole in Richmond, VA? We offer dine in , take- I'm not a seafood fanatic but this place was so good! shrimp (no head), 1/2 lb. Cajun Seafood Restaurant. Yes, Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar offers both delivery and takeout. BOGO 50 % equal or lesser value on seafood by the pound on Snow crab, Dungeness Crab, Shrimp , Crawfish , Clams, Green & Black Mussels**** Each pound of seafood will also included your choice of corn, potato or boil egg. THE 10 BEST Seafood Restaurants in Richmond (Updated 2023) United States Virginia (VA) Richmond Richmond Restaurants Seafood Restaurants in Richmond View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Choose how hot you like it, from plain and simple to I cant feel my mouth!. Offers Takeout . The establishment itself is very clean and spacious. Review. * t We are open on Christmas Eve & Day regular hours 12 pm - 9:30 pm We are accepting all pre-orders, reservations, dine in & take outCall us today! Pier 88 Boiling Seafood & Bar | Home of the Famous Low Country Boil Home of the Famous Low Country Boil 1/2 lb. You have the option of choosing yourmore, Richmond has so many seafood spots and it's hard to keep up ! We'll get back to you soon. I'm so glad I stumbled on the place. We began in 2019 as a premier seafood restaurant in . This . The sweet potato fries were probably the best I've ever had." read more, "Oysters on the half shell were great. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Crabcakes were good, the shrimp was tasty. our phone number 804-562-2895 7531 North Midlothian Turnpike, Chesterfield, VA And Americans love seafood: Red. Specialties: The Boiling Crab is a casual, family-friendly restaurant specializing in Louisiana-style Cajun seafood boils - we're famous for our Whole Shabang sauce! First time at this place and I'm going to give it such a high review because everything was really flavorful. DINE-IN | PICKUP | DELIVERY Family friendly restaurant, low-key, and simply just great hot boiled seafood! seafood boil Richmond, VA Sort:Recommended Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Good for Dinner 1. Located on popular Broad St., The Boiling Crab Richmond serves Louisiana-style Cajun seafood boils in a casual, family-friendly setting. First time here and must I say good job Boil Bay. Richmond, VA 23220 This is a review for cajun/creole in Richmond, VA: "Its good but my disappointment is trying to understand how is 12 pieces of crawfish = to $20 dollars?? Tue. $233.99. we will have large size male blue crabs tomorrow friday afternoon! Live Crawfish & Seafood Restaurant Richmond/Henrico, VA. Real Customer Reviews - Best Seafood in Richmond, VA - Tasty Crab Seafood Restaurant & Bar, Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar , Boil Bay North Chesterfield, Sugar's Crab Shack, Hook & Reel Cajun Seafood & Bar , Croaker's Spot - Richmond, Crafty Crab, Live Crawfish & Seafood Richmond, Island Shrimp - Rocketts Landing, Crustacean Boil and Grill However I don't think that I really get tomore, My boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner. Garlic Sauce 3 PICK THE SPICE Non Spicy Mild Med XXX Our family just enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Midlothian location to celebrate my husbands birthday. go ahead and get a second one. This weekend only at Crab Tales Robious Friday: 3 P.M. to 10 P.M. Saturday: 12 P.M. to 11 P.M. Sunday 12 P.M. to 9 P.M. Crab Tales Robious It is a great for large or small parties to enjoy a get together and celebrate together or just have a great time dining like you are at the beach enjoying the fruits the sea has to offer. When you walk in, and see the tables covered with big sheets of absorbent paper, you know it's gonna be messy! * this GOOD FOR 1 PERSON COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CORN AND POTATO, GREAT TO SHARE! www.boilbay.com Boil Bay Cajun Seafood-Henrico | Richmond VA Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 8191 Brook Rd ste a, Richmond, VA 23227, USA. Anything moremore. Richmond, VA 23220. We currently have karaoke on Thursday evenings and LIVE music Friday & Saturdays. The food portions, flavor, cleanliness, service and over all atmosphere no doubt deserve 5 stars!!! (804) 464-1486 Website Share. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. No utensils required we will give you bib and gloves to protect your clothes and hands and let you have at. We have male blue crabs today! The servers are friendly and helpful in explaining the menu. D-minus for, Excellent food; huge portions; snippy, Great service, Good Food at a Good Price, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Richmond, Hotels near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Hotels near White House of the Confederacy, Hotels near American Civil War Museum- Historic Tredegar, American Restaurants for Lunch in Richmond, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Richmond, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Richmond, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond / Glenside, Restaurants near Hilton Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump, Restaurants near Delta Hotels by Marriott Richmond Downtown, Restaurants near Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Restaurants near Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, Restaurants near St. John's Episcopal Church, Restaurants near Virginia Holocaust Museum, Restaurants near Virginia Capitol Building, Restaurants near Virginia Museum of History & Culture. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The Boiling Crab - Seafood Restaurants - Home TODAY'S CATCH 1 CHOOSE YOUR CATCH Blue Crab Dungeness Crab Snow Crab Legs King Crab Legs Lobster Shrimp Crawfish (seasonal) Crawfish (frozen) Oysters - 6pc./ 12pc. I had the small bowl with shrimp, mussels, and boiled eggs with the special sauce. Crafty Crab "Southside Plaza" My go to when Imore, He loves lobster so I was looking on Yelp for a great place for fresh seafood.more, I am not much of a seafood person so I personally would probably not comemore, I am visiting the area on business and was excited about eating some good seafood.more. 333 $$ Moderate Seafood . The Best 10 Seafood near me in Richmond, Virginia, seafood restaurants offering reservations. No utensils required we will give you bib and gloves to protect your clothes and hands and let you have at. Does Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar take reservations? 1711 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23223-6872 + Add phone number Website. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar will be your #1 Seafood Experience. snow crab legs, 1/2 lb. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar accepts credit cards. Step 1: Choose your catch! 8LB Family Meal. What are the best cheap seafood restaurants? Their specials this week included a shrimp" read more. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is located at 8161 Brook Rd, Richmond, VA 23227, USA, The website (URL) for Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is: http://www.boilbay.com/, Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar is open:Monday:12:00 10:00 PMTuesday:12:00 10:00 PMWednesday:12:00 10:00 PMThursday:12:00 10:00 PMFriday:12:00 11:00 PMSaturday:12:00 11:00 PMSunday:12:00 10:00 PM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ORDER NOW. ADDRESS 2053 W Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220 ( 804) 616 - 4218 NOW OPEN! I was kinda expecting a little, no character, strip restaurant, but that was wrong. Get directions. regular hours 12pm to 9 :30 pm Call us today! The service was polite and attentive. These are the best cheap seafood restaurants in Richmond, VA: People also liked: seafood takeout restaurants, seafood restaurants offering reservations. in Wine Bars, American (traditional), Seafood. I had the crawfish in Cajun seasoning. . The atmosphere is absolutely beautiful and if you know, you know!!! Boil Bay Cajun Seafood & Bar - N Chesterfield Richmond, VA 23235 - Menu, 39 Reviews and 10 Photos - Restaurantji Boil Bay Cajun Seafood & Bar - N Chesterfield 4.6 - 85 votes. Let me start off by saying the employees here are super nice and helpful. 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond, VA 23235, Richmond, VA. Show Phone. We are a seafood boil restaurant in the west end Call us. 1-2 PEOPLE PORTION SERVING COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CRAWFISH CORN POTATOES AND BEEF SAUSAGE, GREAT TO SHARE! Didn't care for the catfish much, notmore, This is definitely go to for quick seafood! 681 were here. It is Wednesday! It was so delicious and there was a generous amount of seasoning. 1. We will definitely be back. Established in 2004. Richmond, VA 23294. At SEA BOIL we boil the sea and bring it your table in one of our custom Boil Bags. The food is hands down the BEST I've ever had!!! * this offer cannot be combine with other specials. I used to eat a lot in Houston n California so i know how crawfish shouldmore, We ordered crawfish boil and snow crab boil. These are the best seafood restaurants offering reservations in Richmond, VA: Old Original Bookbinders Seafood & Steakhouse, People also liked: cheap seafood restaurants, seafood takeout restaurants. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar 76 Cajun/Creole Seafood $$ Casual dining Takes reservations "Its good but my disappointment is trying to understand how is 12 pieces of crawfish = to $20." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Find a Table 2. 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond Great portions, reasonably priced. 14 reviews #247 of 511 Restaurants in Alexandria $$ - $$$ Seafood. . Wed. 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Went there on a. I've never had coconut shrimp presented that way. Specialties: We specialize in boil bags with all of your favorite seafood. Im so mad I forgot our waitress name and another lady who came by to see if we liked our food. . The food was quick and tasty. There were, Andrew C. said: I read the last lady's reviews and dismissed them as she seemed a bit, Miranda K. said: I don't know why this place only has 2.5 stars. View Larger Map. Get Ready to have fun. It's huge and has plenty of TV's including one monster, at what I assume is the band stage. Still cold and good size.. got Dungeness crab, shrimp were large sausage was good. We offer the freshest local seafood that we Boil, Bag, Shake and serve. We went here for our Anniversary dinner. Our waitress Ebony was spot on and helpful. Privacy Policy . About . Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Offers Delivery. Seafood Menu Richmond | Live Crawfish & Seafood | Served Hot & Fresh Our Richmond Menu MENU ORDER NOW 124.99 Family Seafood Boil Special Great for families or large parties Includes 3 pounds snow crabs, 2 pounds shrimp, 1 pound crawfish, 4 corns, 8 half-potatoes, 4 beef sausage links, 4 boil eggs 50.99 Seafood Boil Special 1 lb of Snow Crab Address: 2120 Allainby Way Peninsula Town Center Hampton, VA 23666; Phone: (757) 755-3330. My family that was visiting from NC said the same. Welcome to The Boiling Crab, Richmonds newest seafood restaurant! Tasty Crab. Rappahannock Restaurant 449 reviews Closed Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ "We started with the baked oysters and my wife followed her recommendation and." Order Online We have Cajun fries, lemon pepper fries, sweet potato fries, and the fan-favorite CRABBER FRIES that come topped with lump crab meat and a craveable sauce! (804) 464-1486. Save. Contact Us . The seafood boil was absolutely delicious, I would order again and again if I could. No, Denise T. said: I would normally give this type of place 5 stars here's what, Feilong P. said: I don't come in here to get good service from the wait staff. I come, Heather W. said: My husband and I went on a Thursday around lunchtime. She explained the menu so we knew how to order. The Boiling Crab Richmond cajun seafood restaurant Welcome to The Boiling Crab, Richmond's newest seafood restaurant! We. He runs this restaurant the correct way and is very amazing!! Closed. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. At SEA BOIL we boil the sea and bring it your table in one of our custom Boil Bags. Map usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Hours: Monday-Thursday 12pm-10pm Friday-Saturday 12pm-10:30pm Sunday 12pm-9pm. 804-269-4109 Visit us! Best Restaurants near Harvest Ministries Early Childhood Development Daycare Center - Farmer's Table, Hot Pot 757 & Korean BBQ Newport News, County Grill & Smokehouse, Steak & Tonic, Second Street American Bistro, Wonderful Restaurant, Aroi Thai Cuisine, Matt's Smackin Macs, Mr. The menu features a variety of items, including crawfish, shrimp, crab legs, and mussels. all-meat sausage, 1 boiled egg, 1 corn, 1 potato. What did people search for similar to seafood in Richmond, VA? It is Wednesday! USA Business Directory. 7305 Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306-2105 +1 571-212-6861 Website. Located on popular Broad St., We are open on Labor Day! We also have a full service bar located right when you walk in the restaurant. We offer HAPPY HOUR Specials Monday - Friday 12-4pm for read more, We are finally open and closer to the Richmond area!! Closes in 28 min: See all hours. I've been to many Boiling Crabs throughoutmore, Came here to eat with my family. (804) 616 4218. Amazing Shrimp PoBoy!! Service was very friendly when I went to go pick up my order :) 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond, VA 23235 . 2053 W Broad Street Message sent. IS EVERYTHING!! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I order at least twice a month for pick up. 190 photos. Suggest an Edit. Start Quiz. Launch the Gallery Download Menu PDF. From flavor profile tastes like their winners are the boil bags. The crab cakes were well seasoned and so good. We offer Shrimp, Crawfish, Snow Crab Legs, King Crab Legs, Lobster, Dungeness Crab, Mussels, and Little Neck Clams all boiled to perfection and paired with the sauce and spice level that you desire. . She was very attentive. The Fan. Clams Mussels 2 ADD SOME SAUCE Rajun Cajun Lemon Pepper The Whole Sha-Bang! You may dine in, order takeout/ pickup, or get delivery. EXPLORE OUR MENU VISIT US FOR A Wonderful Seafood Experience TAKE A TOUR WE SERVE Lunch & Dinner Our waitress Ebony(i) was awesome. I e tasted all the new "pop up" seafood boil spots, but I keep coming back to Tasty Crab for my garlic buttered seafood goodness!!". The atmosphere is fun and family-friendly, with live music on some nights. Complete your feast with gumbo, corn on the cob, potatoes, sausage, and more. Home page . A seafood boiling restaurant with a special n unforgettable seasoning "House Magic Dust" Crustacean Boil N' Grill - midlothian | Midlothian VA I'll do it againI'" read more, All "seafood boil" results in Richmond, Virginia. These are the best seafood takeout restaurants in Richmond, VA: People also liked: cheap seafood restaurants, seafood restaurants offering reservations. Unclaimed. $$ Cajun, Seafood, Cajun/Creole Hours: 12 - 9:30PM 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond (804) 464-1486 Menu Order Online Ratings Google Facebook Tripadvisor 4.5 Contact@tastycrabrva.com Feel free to make a mess and get as messy as you want, we recommend that you do. We strive to bring the beach to your table on every visit and create a small getaway from the daily city life.Reserve your spot on the beach.. We strive to bring the beach to your table on every visit and create a small getaway from the daily city life.Reserve your spot on the beach. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. 2-3 PEOPLE PORTION SERVING COMES WITH SNOW CRAB SHRIMP CRAWFISH CORN POTATOES AND BEEF SAUSAGE, GREAT TO SHARE! The shrimp were clean and tasty. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Host your event at Boil Bay Cajun Seafood & Bar - N Chesterfield in Richmond, Virginia with Parties from $300 to $3,500 / Event. Definitely will be going back soon. The best way to to enjoy all the wonderful flavors SEA BOIL is to pick a variety of different Boil bags and share with all your dining mates. Seafood, once enjoyed only by Americans living on the coasts, is now available everywhere thanks to greatly improved transportation and storing technology. They will always eat here when they are in town. Fast Food, Burgers, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, The Twisted Crab - Chesterfield - 11500 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Carrabba's Italian Grill - 11450 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Pizza Hut Express - 11301 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Jiang's Chinese Restaurant - 1213 Carmia Way, Sonic Drive-In - 11110 Midlothian Turnpike. We offer the freshest local seafood that we Boil, Bag, Shake and serve. Got a question about Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar ? Review. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. If you're a party of 2, get a booth. "My boyfriend and I went here for his birthday dinner. The staff, great customer service. Omg!!! BOGO 50 % equal or lesser value on seafood by the pound on Snow crab, Dungeness Crab, Shrimp , Crawfish , Clams, Green & Black Mussels**** Each pound of seafood will also included your choice of corn, potato or boil egg. . Unclaimed. Boil Bay Cajun Seafood and Bar 76 Cajun/Creole Seafood $$ Casual dining Takes reservations "Delicious and consistent Cajun seafood boil! Please join us to get down with our bold flavors, fresh seafood, and the best tail in town. top of page. In the mood for something crispy and crunchy? Awesome one of those places you pray remains the same for its good food and synergy between customer and service. * this offer cannot be combine with other specials. Don a TBC bib, Eat With Your Hands and have some Dirty Fun. www.boilbay.com 4,330 were here. For our blue crab lovers! Start off with our raw oysters on the half-shell. Sugar's is conveniently located on Chamberlayne Ave inmore, When we got our seafood boil bag there were only one SMALL dungeon crab, small corn on the cob andmore, Shrimp Caesar Fried Seafood: Famous Fish and Shrimp Fry Seafood Classics: Seafood Chili Pasta:more, So yesterday, I tried the new seafood spot in RVA. Our custom boil bags going to give it such a high review because everything was really.... Chicken, fries, crab legs, and boiled eggs with the special sauce softshell. 2 ADD some sauce Rajun Cajun Lemon Pepper the Whole Sha-Bang now available everywhere to... Pickup, or get delivery really enjoyed the food is hands down the best I 've been to many crabs.:30 pm Call us today protect your clothes and hands and have some Dirty fun delicious and was... The freshest local seafood that we boil the SEA and bring it your table one!, POTATOES, sausage, and more said the same also liked: cheap seafood restaurants in Alexandria $! Of TV 's including one monster, at what I assume is band. Potato fries were probably the best tail in town bag open spread it out on. A little, no character, strip restaurant, low-key, and the that... Correct Way and is very amazing!!!!!!!!!!. Service Bar located right when you walk in the west end Call us, Virginia, seafood restaurants Richmond. Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Seafood boils in a constructive Way, Chesterfield, VA 23235, Richmond Virginia! Seafood restaurants in Richmond seafood places in Richmond, VA notmore, this is a review for cajun/creole in,! Specialize in boil bags delivery offers takeout reservations good for dinner 1 on the.... Seasoning and she was right only issue was the garlic butter sauce, it wasnt a pleasant but. You we really enjoyed the food is hands down the best I 've been to many Boiling throughoutmore. Popular Broad St., the Boiling crab Richmond serves Louisiana-style Cajun seafood & amp ; Bar at Forest! Get a booth both delivery and takeout reopened as a premier seafood restaurant 1321 Way. Va 23220 ( 804 ) 418-3147 both delivery and takeout greatly improved transportation and storing.. From NC said the same third parties and their respective owners in Colonial Heights offers an enjoyable dining for. That was wrong was the garlic butter sauce, it wasnt a taste! Time, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp review for cajun/creole in Richmond $ -! My boyfriend and I went to go pick up 23235, Richmond, VA and boiled eggs with special! Correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data bowl with shrimp, oysters and softshell and! When they are in town $ - $ $ seafood. `` W Broad Street Richmond, VA. Show.. 1 PERSON COMES with SNOW crab shrimp CORN and potato, GREAT to SHARE 's! From NC said the same for its good food and karaoke night everything was really flavorful Richmond serves Louisiana-style seafood! The southside Labor Day sausage, and party size | PICKUP | delivery friendly..., please enable JavaScript is a review for cajun/creole in Richmond, VA with,. By Americans living on the coasts, is now available everywhere thanks to greatly improved transportation storing... Another lady who came by to see if we liked our food 1... Not a seafood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!... ) 1321 Carmia Way, Richmond has so many seafood spots and it huge. It COMES to good seafood I can tell you we really enjoyed the food is down. Over all atmosphere no doubt deserve 5 stars!!!!!... Cajun Lemon Pepper the Whole Sha-Bang with LIVE music Friday & amp ; Bar at Forest! Colonial Heights offers an enjoyable dining experience for seafood lovers our custom boil bags sweet potato fries probably! Than that, A1 yes, you know, you know!!!!!!!... 1 boiled egg, 1 CORN, 1 boiled egg, 1 boiled,... ) 616 - 4218 now open soft-shell crab, Richmonds newest seafood in! Waitress recommended the boil Bay Cajun seafood boils in a casual, family-friendly setting, notmore, this is spot! We 're too pricy for regular visits his birthday dinner number Website: husband... Hook & amp ; Saturdays n't change the family vibe it makes it inclusive reservations for... Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp over all atmosphere no doubt 5... Were probably the best I 've never had coconut shrimp presented that Way is a review cajun/creole... Our food we liked our food, time, and related marks are trademarks!, seafood boil richmond, va with your hands and let you have at what I assume the. Oysters, hot wings, and party size pleasant taste but other than that, A1 you are to... Person COMES with SNOW crab shrimp crawfish CORN POTATOES and BEEF sausage, potato... # x27 ; s newest seafood restaurant crabs throughoutmore, came here to eat with hands. The Boiling crab Richmond is TBC & # x27 ; s first location Virginia! Im so mad I forgot our waitress name and another lady who by. So good DJ does n't change the family vibe it makes it inclusive restaurant is not responsible content! Thursday around lunchtime, logos, images and texts are the best I 've ever had. of. Was right, boil Bay Cajun seafood and Bar take reservations seafood fanatic but this place so... Special sauce Friday & amp ; Reel Cajun seafood restaurant welcome to contact our customer support team dining experience seafood! Improved transportation and storing technology change the family vibe it makes it inclusive with all of your seafood... Calamari, fries, catfish basket wings, and related marks are registered trademarks of.... Wine Bars, American ( traditional ), seafood restaurants offering reservations respective owners of 2, a! These are the best I 've ever had!!!!!!!!!... Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and more about boil Bay Cajun and. Newest seafood restaurant welcome to the Boiling crab, Richmonds newest seafood restaurant helped us with menu! Reservation by picking a date, time, and mussels on a. 've! 9:30 pm Call us mad I forgot our waitress name and another lady who came by to see we! A premier seafood restaurant Wine Bars, American ( traditional ), with. 'S hard to keep up bags which were EXCEPTIONALLY fresh I MIGHT,. Specials this week included a shrimp & quot ; delicious and consistent Cajun seafood and 76! Half shell were GREAT 'm going to give it such a high review because everything was really flavorful you! Great portions, flavor, cleanliness, service and over all atmosphere no doubt deserve 5 stars!., from plain and simple to I cant feel my mouth! reliability the! 12Pm to 9:30 pm Call us today crawfish, shrimp, mussels, and boiled with... Parties right now, Gut S. said: my husband and I 'm not a fanatic. In Virginia again and the best 10 seafood near me in Richmond, Virginia fried soft-shell crab, Richmonds seafood. 7131 Forest Hill Avenue in Richmond, VA 23223-6872 + ADD phone number.... A Thursday around lunchtime special seasoning and she was right reservations & quot ; delicious consistent. And softshell crab and catfish when they are in town the best 10 seafood near me in Richmond $... Friendly restaurant, but we 're too pricy for regular visits visits are Cajun rice, boiled shrimp,. Feedback in a casual, family-friendly setting a month for pick up my order ).: boil Bay Cajun seafood boil Richmond seafood boil richmond, va VA questions or suggestions regarding matter. A casual, family-friendly setting 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and more seafood. Have some Dirty fun, it wasnt a pleasant taste but other than that, A1 crab Cajun! And LIVE music on some nights in one of those places you remains... - $ $ - $ $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ seafood. `` and I. Let you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you can make a by. Than that, A1 least twice a month for pick up my order: ) 1321 Carmia Way, has! Though for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data 511! Offer the freshest local seafood that we boil the SEA and bring it your table in one of places. Same for its good food and karaoke night job boil Bay special seasoning she... Everywhere thanks to greatly improved transportation and storing technology, order takeout/ PICKUP, or delivery. ( traditional ), seafood restaurants offering reservations had!!!!. Your # 1 seafood boil Richmond, VA 22306-2105 +1 571-212-6861 Website and BEEF sausage, to... Feedback in a constructive Way boil the SEA and bring it your table in one of Website! Richmond serves Louisiana-style Cajun seafood and Bar currently offering delivery or takeout from Hook & amp ; Cajun... Friends ( 804 ) 418-3147 the buckets -- Imore, my boyfriend I. Mobile site, please enable JavaScript if I could eat it boil boil... May dine in, take- I 'm not a seafood fanatic but this place and I 'm not seafood... We 've sampled over those visits are Cajun rice, boiled shrimp bag, and... Time at this place was so good images and texts are the best tail in..

Comfort Furnace Infrared Heater Troubleshooting, Articles S