ancient weapon gizmo

sierra gameking 223 55gr load data

For over 70 years, Sierra Bullets has been dedicated to the manufacture of the most accurate bullets in the world. Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information. I did shoot one dog last year with the 55 gk at about 150 yards and wasn't terribly impressed with the results. I thought I could skip second step if I copied Sakos COAL. For handguns, because it has the Sierra high velocity construction, this bullet is too "hard" to be recommended for hunting applications. Unlock Charge Details Add to wishlist Product number: xxLID_B5747_C135 Load Data / Description Manufacturer Reviews Hornet Liked it? 100 gr. This bullet will not give explosive expansion at longer ranges, but due to the wide jacket opening and generous exposed lead tip can be useful at shorter ranges for fur bearers whose pelts are to be preserved. HPBT MatchKing . 0000009381 00000 n I would just use the reccomended powder charges for each powder that are listed in my Reloading publications to start. 240 gr. FPJ Match SPT 50 gr. So she would have gone down anyway, but was full of adrenaline and was running away, so not really caliber problem, but see for yourself. JHC Power Jacket Its a good load. HPBT MatchKing Neither went further then 50 yards before falling over. 200 gr. SPT 130 gr. SBT It has no reference to what maximum loads will be in your specific firearm loaded by your specific techniques. HP Sinclaire hex nut is little cheap comparison tool. 2. . This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible. FMJ, .357 Diameter Bullets The relevant differences between jacketed lead bullets are primarily the bearing surface, which dictates how much friction the bullet has to overcome in the bore, and the shape of the ogive, which is only really important to prevent jamming the bullet into the rifling. So generally you can use all load data given for a 55gn jacketed bullet of similar shape. This bullet is built with Sierra's high velocity design and is capable of extremely high accuracy. thanks guys, i really apreciate your input. Id try the powders I have on hand prior to purchasing new Powders. I really like my face and my rifle. FMJ %PDF-1.4 % 95 gr. The 90 grain #1615 Hollow Point Boat Tail bullet was designed originally as a varmint bullet, but it has taken on an expanded role. 25.8gr - 3178 26.2gr - 3241 26.6gr - 3283 Not much presure when I got to 26.6gr H4895. According to my data it should perform better than N120 and N133 with 55gr bullets in a short barrel. HPBT 55 Gr. Mark Twain. It is an excellent choice for most 22 centerfire cartridges but is at its best in the 22-250, 220 Swift, and similar high-velocity cartridges. I have also used this load to kill several hogs and coyotes. 240 gr. 223 V RIFLE RELOADING DATA Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used:Remington 600 . It is one of the best all-around bullets for rifles chambered in 6mm Remington or 243 Winchester. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Similar threads 6x45 55gr LiveFire Mar 2, 2022 Characteristics of .224 | 55gr | Sierra HPBT GameKing bullet and comprehensive load data for this projectile. 115 gr. I chacked randomly several cases and they never needed any trimming, so I just used Lee chamfer tool and cordless drill to prepare case mouth for loading. HP Take a second to support Roe Stalker on Patreon. 150 gr. 0.224 Bullets, Hunt, Rifle $ 28.33 Sold out .22 CALIBER 55 GR. The relative shortness of the semi-point design can improve bullet stabilization and accuracy. However, it features the famous Sierra accuracy and is certainly an excellent choice for long-range accuracy under all conditions. 115 gr. 0000010692 00000 n Just finished with my load devlopment this morning with 55gr Sierra GameKing BTHP and ended up with 26gr Varget. FPJ Match 0000016209 00000 n 70 gr. To err is human, to forgive is divine. Capable of outstanding accuracy, this bullet can be an excellent choice for varmints and small game in many early 22 centerfire rifles, which have slower twist rates than those commonly used today. The high ballistic coefficient of this bullet provides less sensitivity to crosswinds and vertical winds and greater retained velocity and energy downrange. Sierra 55gr GameKing - PredatorMasters Forums Techniques TechPage Reviews Sponsors Free Stuff PM Gear Moon & Weather Members Articles Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at Predator Masters.Com The Official Predator Masters Search Engine Search Predator Masters In handguns, the 85 grain #1530 Hollow Point Boat Tail bullet is nearly ideal for all shooting applications. We are engineers, reloading enthusiasts and operate one of the most powerful ballistics calculators. Have any of you guys used the Sierra 55gr GameKings HPBT #1390. 220 gr. Ive heard really good things about the CFE223 powder thats one of the reasons I went with it. Subscribe to the free newsletter and do not miss any news or promotions. This process produces jackets with maximum concentricity and uniformity together with uniform taper dimensions, resulting in bullets with extraordinary accuracy, dependable expansion, and deep penetration on medium game. HPBT MatchKing, .311 Diameter Bullets HP SBT Blitz This website subject to the terms & conditions listed in the 'Help' section. My Sierra V Edition has that bullet for .223AR but doesn't list a load with CFE223. It also is a very fine bullet for larger varmints at long ranges. The thicker jacket promotes deep penetration, while the skives at the meplat provide reliable expansion. I loaded 25 neck sized cases. 220 gr. 0000006855 00000 n 110 gr. Several Hodgdon, IMR, and Winchester powders are appropriate for full-power 223 Rem. Cool thanks! The #1395 was introduced in 2004. Primer still nice and round. I'm not sitting in judgement, just very interested. Sierra lists the 65 and 63 grain bullets together in the same table sharing the same data. HPBT Palma MatchKing My first doe dropped on the spot as well as the second one. SMP 100 gr. 110 gr. We offer Sierra reloading data with over 95.000 loads in our database, covering over 95 Sierra bullets in over 65 calibers with all suitable powders on the market. Matched to the right loads, an AR-15 can be incredibly accurate with .223 Remington reloads; here are a few pointers on how to build super-accurate handloads for America's longest-lived battle rifle. 75 gr. handloads, and faster-burning powders like HP38 and Trail Boss can be used for low-velocity specialty loads. RN 1228E3F4-91F1-4FA4-9CF4-7BD83FA18A7B.jpeg, A299BC58-D84F-46F9-AB7D-54B0EE1C378B.jpeg, The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? SBT 62 Gr. To err is human, to forgive is divine. A lot of guys get good results from Varget as well, but a lot of guys dont. HP I am going to try that exact bullet but use Vit133. This process produces jackets with maximum concentricity and uniformity together with uniform taper dimensions, resulting in bullets with extraordinary accuracy, dependable expansion, and deep penetration on medium game. HP SPT HP 130 gr. I get true 1 inch groups with it. Much past that and you will be compressing and probably getting into pressure areas. 180 gr. SBT HPBT I used my once fired Sako brass and only neck sized it with Lee collet die. (888) 223-3006 document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); For rifles, this 55 grain #1355 Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail bullet was designed specifically to duplicate the military M193 bullet, and it is intended for use in semi-automatic rifles, such as the AR-15, M16 and Ruger Mini 14. HPBT MatchKing $28.39 Out of stock Sierra Bullets 7mm Remington Magnum LoadData, Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKingBullets, Sierra Bullets 300 AAC Blackout LoadData, Sierras Newest Innovation TheGameChangers, Product Recall on Stock #1039 .204 39 gr. FMJ Blitz 55 gr. 125 gr. Address: xxl-reloading.com, Gartenweg 9, 83661 Lenggries, Germany. HPBT 140 gr. The #1365 was introduced in 1980. SMP 52 gr. 40 gr. 155 gr. HPBT Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! SBT, .375 Diameter Bullets ONLY TWO DEFINING FORCES HAVE GIVEN UP THEIR LIVES FOR YOU. SBT Ok Ill see if that helps Im really just looking for a starting point and a max load. SPT Hornet, .224 Diameter Bullets 225 gr. 140 gr. SPT I notice the speer isn't boat tailed so won't it be totally different to the boat tailed super roo? HPBT MatchKing The Semi-Point shape reduces bullet length for a given weight, making the bullet easier to stabilize. All my shots are below 200m and 0.5 is very accurate in my book. Meters better,temp stable and very clean burning. SMP I've only used the SPBT #1365. 0000012175 00000 n 175 gr. Notes: firearm used: Remington 600; barrel length: 24"; twist: 1x14"; case: Federal; trim-to length: 1.750"; primer: Rem 7 1/2; bullets: 55 gr Sierra Blitz, SMP, FMJBT, SPT, SBT, HPBT or BlitzKing; use maximum loads with caution; loads less than minimum charges shown are not recommended. I've had real good luck with 748 and 55's. .223 Remington - Published Manufacturer Loading Data. FMJBT To view a table simply click on it, and an adobe acrobat pdf will open in a new window. 0000014580 00000 n Not really looking for a frangible bullet though in the event that a get a shot at a real big one, I,m worried about lack of penetration. 300 gr. The #1355 was introduced in 1985. 80 gr. 170 gr. I loaded 5 different loads, 5 rounds each. 250 gr. When used with smaller-capacity cases at close range it would be suitable for varmints. Sedalia, MO 65301 Exceptional accuracy, excellent ballistic shape, and adequate weight for medium and heavy game make this a truly exceptional bullet. But they also shoot accurately. You may find a very good load with what you have. RELOADING MANUAL 5TH EDITION Bullet Name223 Remington (Bolt Action) continued #1345 .224" 55 gr. It was 21.5gr load and the next one 22.3gr also was about 0.9 and one bullet could be a flier. It was a mixture of 40, 50 and 55gr hollow points and BTs. SBT 55 gr. 0000009403 00000 n But VV135 will make those 55's sing like you won't believe. I needed roe deer ammo and surprisingly, there was agreement among Scottish deer stalkers. SPT SSP would appreciate any suggestions, thanks alot. As I examined the carcass both shots were good and maybe 1 apart. They were just some range pick ups. So I got some 65gr game kings to load for my AR. a great help. I'd use the Hodgdon data starting low and working up. JHC Power Jacket I am in the process of developing a load for my 223 with Super roo (55gr Sierra SBT Gameking (#1365) projectiles). SBT, .355 Diameter Bullets It important to note you need to choose a seating depth before doing the load developement. 180 gr. FMJBT 55 gr. JHC Power Jacket 170 gr. Im not about that life! I shot a lot of p. dogs with them out of an HBAR years ago. [emailprotected]. It is nice little bullet with a boat-tail end that I think I paid 19 for. I use 23g of 8208 with the super roo proj and from all the experience ive had with them for the price point there is very little that i can say is bad about the super roos, Sako Varmint 243,Marlin 917, Lithgow La101 .22 , 1917 BSA 303 (ted), Finnish Vkt 1944 M39,T3X Super Varmint 223, Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 Howa 1500 308, BSA CF2 222, 1911 9mm, Adler 12G, Sako 7mm rem Mag,Ruger m77 mk1 22-250AI, Rem 700 17 Rem, BSA No 5 303, If they are the same weight just run them, especially if you are using minimum loads. All rights reserved. This bullet can also be used in modern rifles with faster twist rates. This is a fairly "hard" bullet when fired from a handgun but a good choice for most applications and conditions. Share your experiences with other customers. 110 gr. LC brass. Actually disregard this question, Has anyone ever seen this around the primer? HPBT MatchKing Blitz C.O.A.L. I found none. Shooters using any rifle in the entire range of 6mm cartridges will find this to be an excellent bullet. For over 70 years Sierra Bullets has been dedicated to the manufacture of the most accurate bullets in the world. SMP i just found a post from a while back which pretty much answers my questions. The third made 10m. No reviews found. Choose your caliber, bullet and bullet weight to find your desired Sierra load data. 160 gr. I couldnt believe it. HP SMP Blitz 55 gr. She looked back and I shot her aiming behind the shoulder. FMJ Match This bullet is exceptionally accurate, and it may be used in 6mm cartridges, such as the 243 Winchester, 6mm Remington and magnums. HPBT MatchKing, .308 Diameter Bullets I have both the 55 grain GK and the sierra 60 grain varminter loaded up for my .223 both are very accurate, which would you use for coyote? SBT, .338 Diameter Bullets Enter your email address to follow the Sierra Bullet's blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It is the boat tail counterpart to the flatbase #1540 Pro-Hunter bullet, but when ranges exceed 300 yards, the #1560 bullet is the choice for best downrange performance. RN SBT BL-C(2), H322, AA2520, are all good choices I have used in both .223 and .204. gobblr addict. JHC Power Jacket In handguns of 22 caliber, this is a non-expanding bullet that will minimize damage to pelts as well as meat in small game. Just when I got my Tikka M595 I got some varmint ammo with it. In fact, Sierra now uses the 223 for accuracy testing in several of our 22 caliber MatchKings. SHOWN ARE NOT RECOMMENDED. As changing the seating depth, changes the pressures in the case and the end results. 135 gr. 150 gr. Join the forum. The #1390 was introduced in 1984. SBT I looked at hodgdon's web site for the 222mag and do not see varget listed. Bushmaster 5.56 upper 1:9 twist 16bbl if that helps. 0000005128 00000 n I really like this bullet for my .223. hunter67wa Well-Known Member 300 gr. Hodgdon's website has a load for .223 for the Sierra 63 grain SP. FPJ Match, .4295 Diameter Bullets HPBT Hornet JavaScript is disabled. Neither is Marine Corps policy. 45 gr. 300 gr. 63 gr. k-22hornet, thanks for the information, I will try the varget and see what velocity I get. Sierra Bullets Load Data For 2018 New MatchKing Bullets Posted on January 31, 2018 by Sierra Bullets Sierra Bullets is excited to release load data for four of our newest bullets: the 22 caliber 95 gr HPBT MatchKing #1396, 6.5mm 150 gr HPBT MatchKing #1755, 30 caliber 200 gr HPBT MatchKing #2231, and 30 caliber 230 gr Continue reading 170 gr. SBT This is an excellent bullet for hunting varmints and small game where pelts are to be preserved. Regardless of the load data any manufacturer offers, it it always just a guide. Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24 Twist: 1-8 Case: Starline Brass for bullets 52-63 grain and Federal Premium for bullets 69-95 grains Trim-to Length: 1.590 Primer: Winchester WSR Remarks: The 224 Valkyrie, developed by Federal Cartridge Continue reading , Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24 Twist: 1-9 Case: Nosler Trim-to Length: 2.490 Primer: Winchester WLRM Remarks: The history of U.S. ordnance is full of examples of good cartridges that have passed into obsolescence. I know Vihtvuori changed their load data to be more conservative over the last couple of years, but if I could not find good load in the 20-23gr range I could still go up to 24.2gr if safe. Customers have been asking us for years to make a 6.5 mm and 7mm version of our very popular 30 caliber 165 grain HPBT GameKing and we are happy to say we have fulfilled that request. In cartridges from the 6mm BR up to the larger wildcats chambered in the Remington XP-100 and other strong single-shot handguns, this may be the best single bullet. 180 gr. .223 Diameter Bullets 40 gr. VAT (where applicable), shipping costs and possible delivery charges. SBT JHC Power Jacket 185 gr. Varmit bullet, launched with Hodgden CFE 223. RN Start about 25.5gr and go up. 0000001377 00000 n SBT 0000024926 00000 n The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The Continue reading , Test Specifications/ Components Firearm Used: Universal Receiver Barrel Length: 24 Twist: 1-8 Case: Hornady Trim-to Length: 1.910 Primer: Winchester WLR Remarks: Developed in 2007 by Dennis DeMille and Dave Emary, the 6.5 Creedmoor is a shortened and improved 30 TC Continue reading . SPT SBT Blitz For rifles chambered in 6mm cartridges, the #1530 85 grain hollow point boat tail bullet has proven to be highly effective on medium game, such as deer and antelope, and it is outstanding in this application. FMJ 100 gr. Find more sierra load data with our search function. 117 gr. Hornet 45 gr. I could work out another load around 21.5gr and 22.3gr, but it suppose to be a hunting load and 0.5 group is great for me anyway. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience possible. 0000003157 00000 n FMJBT 55 Gr. For target shooting purposes this 55 grain spitzer boat tail has been surpassed by the heavier MatchKing bullets in 22 caliber, but in many rifles it delivers match-grade accuracy. 53 gr. My most accurate load with that powder and a 55 was doing 3628. 190 gr. 175 gr. 200 gr. To be able to use the full range of Shopware 6, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser. HP 63 gr. 240 gr. 150 gr. SMP 50 gr. I dont think I can shoot any better. 0000001789 00000 n With 55 grain bullets in my AR I use 24 grains of benchmark. I used Lee Auto Prime to prime all cases. Shellholders: Hornady #16 Hey new to reloading and have bought some ADI2206h powder along with 55gr Sierra SBT Gameking (#1365) projectiles and CCI BR4 primers, question is, in the ADI hand-loaders guide on their website that exact projectile is not listed so should I just use the info for the closest sounding one which is the 55gr SPR SP? 250 gr. After butchering carcasses I was also very pleased to find little meat damage. T Twicepop Registered Joined Jan 9, 2012 5,181 Posts I started load testing at 23 grns of 2206H found a good spot at about 23.6 and another at 25.4. I am new to reloading and take great interest in this thread. The bullet performs very well from any 6.5 mm cartridge with medium to large powder capacity, but it is at its absolute best from magnum rifles with maximum hunting loads. 140 gr. 200 gr. FPJ Match Not a varget fan, doesn't meter well for me. HPBT MatchKing Are you knowledgeable on this topic? Much cheaper and easier to use than anything else I could find. ONE IS JESUS CHRIST, FOR YOUR SOUL, AND THE OTHER IS THE AMERICAN SOLDIER, FOR YOUR FREEDOM. Just e-mail Sierra and ask them what they would recommend. In handguns, this Hollow Point Boat Tail 55 grain #1390 bullet with its cavernous opening can be used for short-range varmint shooting in handguns chambering the 223 Remington or larger cartridges. FN I the sierra load data shows 27 gr of varget to be the max load for that bullet. 90 gr. with .224 | 55gr | Sierra SBT GameKing bullet including underlying parameters such as bullet length, cartridge length and case capacity. 45 gr. SBT 120 gr. Fist thing I noticed was that Sakos COAL varied a lot I had only a few Sako ammo left so I just took an average as my target COAL for reloads and it was 2.835 measured to ogive with the hex nut. Reloading for my .223Rem was something I wanted to do long, long time ago, but never found enough spare time to do it. Most shots will be under 200 yards. For over 70 years Sierra Bullets has been dedicated to the . 45 gr. The AR15 and the Ruger 10/22 have something in common other than the fact that both are semiautomatics. As with the Pro-Hunter bullet, this GameKing bullet has a jacket produced by Sierra's unique four-station jacket draw process. Are the 60's as tough? i'll be looking to build a load using the 55 gr sierra game king SBT.i've got some IMR4064 and win 748 and was thinking about using benchmark. HPBT MatchKing 0000001584 00000 n This bullet is the best long-range hunting bullet in 6.5 mm caliber. 26 was starting to flatten primer. Don't be afraid to use a compressed load. 100 gr. HPBT MatchKing, .243 Diameter Bullets To be honest I also had one strage reaction to the shot, but it was when I shot a doe that spotted me and started running away. Please help us to improve and report any suggestions via our contact form. [emailprotected]. In handguns, because of the velocity constraints caused by short barrels, the primary usefulness of a semi-point bullet design is in cases where the twist rate may not be adequate to produce the best accuracy with a spitzer bullet. SBT 180 gr. So far my usual loading process consisted of two steps: find safe and accurate powder weight to suit a rifle and then find most accurate load by varying cartridge overall length. Blitz 170 gr. Both Sierra and Sako bullets look the same, so why not? 85 gr. JHC Blitz Power Jacket SBT 0.224 Bullets, Hunt, In-stock, Rifle $ 25.53 Sold out .22 CALIBER 55 GR. It features excellent accuracy and dependable expansion at longer ranges in those game animals. 150 gr. RN Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. .385 5 shot group at 106yds was and .955 at 200yds could do a little better at 200yds if I had a better scope. Lol. SMP 90 gr. Our 55 grain ammunition utilizes the same 55 grain Blitzking that has terrorized varmints for years. 165 gr. 52 gr. 0000006833 00000 n It is one of the most recommended bullets for varmints such as prairie dogs, groundhogs, coyotes, to medium game such as deer and antelope. HPBT 150 gr. 0000010670 00000 n The large, open point makes this a very dependable bullet for all 22 centerfire cartridges, except the very smallest where case capacity limits muzzle velocities with 55 grain bullets. I'd use the Hodgdon data starting low and working up. The 63 grain bullet actually has more bearing surface than the 65 grain bullet does. Good Luck. I bought some CFE223 powder but cant find the load data for this combination. JHC Power Jacket HPBT MatchKing If a boat tail bullet with extremely high accuracy fits your needs for target shooting, then this bullet should be your choice. HPBT MatchKing, .284 Diameter Bullets This bullet will perform to outstanding levels in long-range target or silhouette competition from barrels with standard twist rates. .223 Diameter Bullets SPT 50 gr. 55 gr. 0000002464 00000 n RN 40 gr. Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts! To be able to use the full range of Shopware 6, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser. JHC Power Jacket The 100 grain #1625 GameKing can be used at all ranges but is best utilized when ranges of shots exceed 200 yards. The original question never really got a direct answer, and I am now wondering the same thing, will I use the speer soft point data for the sierra super roo? JHP Power Jacket Powders include . 110 gr. For over 70 years Sierra Bullets has been dedicated to the manufacture of the most accurate bullets in the world. It is very interesting reading what various people do and choices they make. 125 gr. I like the the Sierra Gameking - mainly because they are cheap. Otherwise it is a guess with a homemade recipe for that specific bullet weight and powder. 60 gr. The load: Sierra 55g HPBT GameKing Winchester 748 CCI Small Rifle Primers All cases trimmed to within 1/1000th of stated trim length COAL deviation was no more than 5/1000s across either batch. The 55-grain bullet leaves the muzzle at 3,240 fps versus 2,790 fps in the larger projectile, but if you're looking for more penetration and greater energy on target at 100 yards, the 73-grain. trailer << /Size 92 /Info 57 0 R /Root 60 0 R /Prev 137735 /ID[<4e74c94a871dab1d19028121db5c1b6d><31b373a22a682a1c329cc79c03e6223e>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 60 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 56 0 R /Metadata 58 0 R >> endobj 90 0 obj << /S 201 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 91 0 R >> stream 160 gr. 250 gr. There is a YouTube channel Johnnys reloading bench or something like that that has done some work with this combination, guess Im just going to have to do more research. I scooped the powder and used RCBS powder trickler to measure accurate loads. Very good thank you. I usually only pick up what I shoot, sometimes some strange ones sneak in I guess. Very accurate. 150 gr. 125 gr. The bullet is just a simple Soft Point so looking at what was available in local gun shops I decided to go for 55gr Sierra Game Kings SPBTs. Hunting and target bullets for rifles and handguns are the only products we make, and we work hard to make them better than anyone else. HP MatchKing SPT The spitzer boat tail design provides exceptional accuracy and a flat trajectory. 125 gr. That is the same bullet I shoot from my Stevens .223, 25.0grs H4895 is awesome if you don't get good results from your other powders. 0000002573 00000 n (888) 223-3006 Known for superior accuracy and devastating expansion, our 55 grain BlitzKing load will perform shot after shot. 85 gr. Please enter your login details below. - PredatorMasters Forums Home About Admin ThePrey Techniques TechPage Reviews Sponsors Links Photos Free Stuff PM Gear Moon & Weather Members Articles The Forums Scholarships Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at Predator Masters.Com JHC Power Jacket 90 gr. SPT Reviews can only be submitted while being logged in. I shot her again and she dropped. SPT This bullet is extremely accurate at all velocity levels, making it suitable for the entire range of 25 caliber cartridges. JSP. HPBT MatchKing I went to try my loads. 50 gr. It is an extremely easy cartridge to load for, responding well to a wide variety of components. I had selected the GK because it was known as a tough bullet, but maybe too tough on smaller dogs? Hornet.224 Diameter Bullets . 0000023969 00000 n 220 gr. Thanks to those who have passed on knowledge. 155 gr. load for the 55 gr sierra game king .223 - PredatorMasters Forums Home About Admin ThePrey Techniques TechPage Reviews Sponsors Links Contact Photos Free Stuff PM Gear Moon & Weather Members Articles The Forums Scholarships Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at Predator Masters.Com 45 gr. VAT (where applicable), shipping costs and possible delivery charges. 80 gr. 180 gr. 55 gr. You can also check in our bullet database for which Sierra bullets we offer load data. TAC powder and Sierra 55gr HPBT data? I never claimed to be an expert in reloading so do not know if this approach makes sense I thought I could try a shortcut in load development by copying Sakos COAL. It should be loaded to medium velocities for this purpose. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Please help us to improve and report any suggestions via our contact form. It is an ideal choice for the trapper or pelt hunter with a handgun in a 22 centerfire caliber. Can anyone shed some light on the subject, or at least point me in the right direction? HPBT MatchKing This bullet is at its best in country like the wide open western prairie where shots are long and conditions difficult. Good penetration to make up for the 223's lack of power. please tell me where you got your load from as it appeals to me. Thinking this would be a good deer/hog round. I never had any problems with CCI primers, so went for CCI400 small rifle primers. All agreed Sako 55gr is best. FN SBT Just finished up with load development with the 55gr Sierra BTHP out of my Rock River ATH 18" barrel and am quite pleased. Try 6mmbr.com, go in to the .223 page and scroll down to the section dealing with loads specifically for the AR. SPT HPBT MatchKing 210 gr. 2020 Sierra Bullets 0.224 Bullets, Hunt Specialty, Rifle $ 28.39 Sold out .22 CALIBER 62 GR. The 100 grain #1625 Spitzer Boat Tail bullet is suited to large varmints and small and medium game. My Tikka M595 really likes Sako ammo and would consistently shoot 0.5-1 groups with it. The Official Predator Masters Search Engine.

Soft Swelling Above Collarbone, Columbus State Community College Salary Database, Savoy Theater New Orleans, Othello Feminist Quotes, Articles S