ancient weapon gizmo

sig p365xl 15 round magazine base plate

(0) Shipping was $9.00 for 2nd day. The end result is fantastic, I love having the product installed. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, click here to customize your laser marking, Finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III anodized coating, Glass-beading process provides for a flat-black finish, Number your magazines and add your name for easy identification. Great invention yall. (verified owner) December 29, 2022. On the range, it acts as training wheels for this small gun. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. (verified owner) January 7, 2023. Brandon Ordered a Bulgarian Makarov on sale for $299.95. Sig Sauer factory base pad for Sig Sauer P250 Compact, original style grip module only. Install was easy. wattpad little sister stories Fiction Writing. -These hard duty magazine base plates provide a more durable design with a better fit and feel. This was exactly what I needed to use the magazine on my XL grip length frame. $ 49.99. Construction is solid! So for $33 I can have MagGuts which accomplished the 17 round wish!! Complete Lower Parts Kit for Polymer 80 & GLOCK 9mm Gen 1-3 Frames G19 G17, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 23 product ratings, Timney Triggers Alpha Competition Trigger Fits Glock Gen3-4 - ALPHAGLOCK3-4, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 39 product ratings, Glock SP47249 Gen 5 Extended Steel Slide Stop Release Lever, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 177 product ratings, 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, TSA SIGHTS Pistol Sight - Black (TSA10-47-S), 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 268 product ratings, GLOCK OEM Trigger Housing With Ejector - SP00322, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 76 product ratings, Glock OEM Trigger Housing with 9mm Ejector Gen-1/2/3 17/19/26/34 SP00322, TruGlo Tritium Night Sights Glock 17 17L 19 22 23 24 26 27 33 34 38 39, GLOCK OEM RECOIL ASSEMBLY GEN 1-3 G17/G22/G31/G37 MARKED 5579-1, Heritage Rough Rider .22 WMR Magnum Revolver 6-Shot Black Cylinder - 331-0002-02, 2 Pack GlockOEM Extended Magazine Catch Release 9MM/40/357 Gen 1-3, Pearce Grips PG-26XL FITS GLOCK Model 26/27/33/39 Grip Extension NEW, SIG SAUER Black Hunting Ammunition Magazine Pouches. Additional space is available to write your initials. Lets compare it to a couple other brands that provide a pinky extension. Pearce pinky extension has a gap on the bottom of the basepad (also do not prefer this). Has worked well so far, no issues. Paul H. Reliability and affordability makes this hard to beat. Im disappointed there is no adapter sleeve for the 10 round grip. (verified owner) December 31, 2022, Anonymous 6. BARRELS. SIG P365 Magazines Palmetto State Armory stocks a variety of SIG P365 mags for your P365 9mm pistol. Whether it is for duty use, competition, or recreation, this is a great addition to your MPX. (verified owner) December 26, 2022, Ed C. Ive used the plus 2 on my 12rd mags for over a year without any issue so I expect the same from these. for the 17rnd P365 XMacro mag. -P365XL Billet Aluminum Hard Duty Magazine Base Plate - 15rds. Will work with 21-round magazines and will work with standard P320 grip modules. $42.00. The gunsmiths are knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing product! Overall great product that you should buy, just be ready for a tough install. And half the price of 17 round macro mags. Yall are really missing out on the $$$. If they had the ability to upload a photo, I would show you the difference between the two 17-round options. After getting the 12+2 conversion and it working flawlessly, I ordered the 15+2 as soon as they were available. Designed to be repeatedly dropped on concrete or asphalt hundreds of times, they are a perfect upgrade for the OEM plastic base pads. (verified owner) April 15, 2023. $11.95 + $5.25 shipping. Ships fast. Offers reloading speed and consistency of all Sig Sauer X-Series (10/17/21/30) round OEM magazines with polymer or Legion/AXG floor plates. (verified owner) December 26, 2022, Kevin Allred It's at least better than most subcompacts. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. For the P320 series, base pads are designed to work with full-size magazines in X-Series grip modules with and without the magwell installed. Custom laser marking is available for your base pads. The converted magazine works in all versions of the P365 (standard, X/XL, and Macro) but mag sleeve included was designed for X/XL version. Joshua Johnson Sig Sauer P365X P365XL 15rd Replacement ONLY Black Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad Brand New $15.99 Save up to 15% when you buy more Buy It Now sigsauerparts (687) 100% Free shipping Sponsored New Listing SIG SAUER P365X P365XL 10 Round Magazine 9mm New (Other) $45.00 bluizen2 (43) 0% or Best Offer Free 4 day shipping Last one 1 watchers Sponsored Excellent upgrade and functions perfectly. Thomas Leavitt Shop Palmetto State Armory for your SIG Sauer guns, parts, optics, accessories, and ammo. Money at the time. This base can be used to make your already converted standard P365 12 round magazine compatible with the X & XL models and grip modules. The base pad is the same thickness as the OEM SIG base pad. I did the same thing too and just passing it on. Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. P365 10 to 12s, 12s to 14, and now 15 to 17. (verified owner) January 1, 2023. (verified owner) January 2, 2023, Anonymous All in all Im happy so far with these guts. Front ledge doubles as a palm support to lock in your grip. Jesse Cunningham They're inverted. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Excellent fit and finish compaired to OEM (no corners). (verified owner) December 29, 2022, Its very neat these products of you guys, i put anonymous cuz i dont Like share my I have used many different Magguts products over the years . MSRP: $49.99. Add two more rounds without adding anything to the size. This lengthens the magazine .375" to make for easier, more reliable magazine changes. I have been waiting/looking for a basepad like this for a long time. Trending at $18.75 . David G. It works like a charm. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The spring seems stiffer, which plays a role in the difficulty when trying to accordion the spring into the Magazine. If you have this style, you need SP0211, square hole type. Availability: In Stock Price $9.99 Qty Add to Cart Details Reviews Details 12 ROUND P365XL FLUSH FIT FLOOR PLATE Specification Model P365, P365X, P365XL Michael P. In addition, the upgrade provides a hard-duty replacement without any noticeable increase in magazine weight. SIG factory Magazine Insert for Sig Sauer P225 and P210 9mm magazines. The P365 XL 12 round factory base pad lacks room for the slightly larger hand. This base is a replacement for the base used on the P365 X/XL magazine conversion. Got the xl grip (with mag release included). (verified owner) January 9, 2023. (verified owner) January 2, 2023. Nothing but the best from this shop. Ive put magguts in several sig p365 10 rd and 12 rd mags, and I must say the 15 rd mag was not easy. Showing 1-12 of 14 results. Richard W. Great job guys. Search in: MAGAZINE BASE PADS, FLOOR PLATES, INSERTS. I dont care for compensates. The warning of the edges being sharp are correct but even with that I found these to be excellent and function without any bit of issue. $4.99. Includes a magazine follower, spring and a thin base pad. That will be the perfect combo for grip size and aiwb comfort. 17 + 1 for my P365X is pretty amazing for such a small pistol. (verified owner) February 23, 2023, Anonymous Simple, buy MagGuts, you wont be disappointed. $20.00. The 15 was a struggle until I watched a YouTube vid and then it went right together. First, add your base pads to your cart, then click here to customize your laser marking! Made from 6061 Aluminum and professionally finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III anodized coating. As of Jan. 2023 we have updated our return policy click for full details. P365 Removing base plate on 15 rd magazine Jump to Latest Follow SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. I really like the look of the tactical development plates but I train with my gear and do not like the disclaimer that the mags can't be dropped. Our coupler are easy to remove and clean. P365 Magazines - SIG SAUER Pistol Magazines - SIG SAUER Magazines - Magazines and Clips - Shop by Category Pistol Ammunition Popular .22 Remington Jet .22 TCM .22 TCM 9R .25 Auto .256 Winchester Magnum .30 Mauser Automatic (7.63 Mauser) .30 Super Carry .32 Auto .32 NAA .32-20 Winchester .32 S&W .32 S&W Long .32 H&R Magnum .327 Magnum .380 AUTO It has a slight pinky extension which really helps the grip to fit my hand more comfortably. Great product and support is great as well. Great products worked well after installation, lube, & a few mags run through! Samer Z. A few band-aids later, works exactly as advertised. This conversion reliably turns your Sig P365 15 round magazine into a 17 round magazine specifically tailored for the X and XL models. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. In short, it does exactly what they say and performs flawlessly. THEY WILL NOT FIT THE 10 ROUND MAGS. This new offering not so much. So far everything from your company has worked great. Great way to improve the number of rounds without spending the extra money buying a new magazine if/when magazines are available. William D. Eric Evans Kevin D. I accidentally bought a few P365 extended mags this allowed me to use the P365 mags in my P365 XL. Super fast shipping! Works perfectly fine, 1 thing I think they got rite is the fact that the base plate and the grip extension lock into each other, they are 2 separate pieces. Backwards compatible with all versions of P320 modules, including the standard and xSeries with or without the extended magwell installed. Paul (verified owner) January 17, 2023, Gary Moore I have to say you have the best deal on the Sig P320 grips modules. There was an error signing up for restock notifications. I have purchased several of these products with a thumbs up. Base pads may vary slightly from picture. Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. Some earlier versions of the p365 magazine (in retail packaging) were made prior to the release of the 365xl grip lengths and do not come with this piece. They all have worked flawlessly through hundreds of rounds, except the 15 rnd mags I have not had a chance to shoot yet. Colton Squires GRIPS. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. (verified owner) December 27, 2022. The unique attachment design provides a low profile, sleek design that is very stable and easy to remove. It can also convert an existing P365 15-round magazine to fuction properly in the a P365X/P365XL. Something wrong with this post? These base pads will fit these P365 versions. Does NOT Fit: P365 Also works with Wilson Combat modules (SEE PICTURES ABOVE)The Sig Sauer P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. dork carding 2022. (verified owner) December 29, 2022. Sold Out, Tactical Application Rail for Sig Sauer P365, $34.99 The Sig Sauer P365 XL is a compact polymer frame pistol geared towards individuals that want a low print, easily concealable firearm for their every day carry 365 days a year. Red 1.40 oz, Springer Precision Sig P320 9mm +10 extended capacity base pads are CNC machined from aluminum and hard anodized for a long service life. P365 XL - 12rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Plate. Doy E Noblitt Made in USA. Have used these pads on every pistol mags I own that GGI manufactures. These pads use the old style round nipple-style locking floorplate. Whether it is for duty use, competition, or recreation, this is a great addition to your MPX. (verified owner) December 25, 2022, Mitchell Must be used with MagGuts spring and . SIG factory Magazine Base Plate for P220 Compact 6RD magazines. With this conversion you will get: Sleeve included for the X/XL grip modules only. They function flawlessly, and add two rounds as advertised. If you can point us in the right direction zephyr68 Edward W. Then got the 10 rd xl mags from Osage County Guns. My order was one kit short and MagGuts handled it right away. ED BROWN 1911 PARTS. (verified owner) January 26, 2023. Anonymous SIG Sauer P365XL Magazine Plate Finger Extension by NDZ Performance Fits Sig Sauer Model P365XL (12 Round Magazines Only Caliber(s): 9MM. Jose C. SIG Sauer P365 XL 15rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Pad by Fdez Werx - BLACK For installation video click HERE Billet aluminum P365 XL base pad for the 15 round magazines. Ill be taking them out to test this week. Not a perfect fit for the standard size p365 with a bit of a gap between top of mag base and base of the pistol grip. (verified owner) March 31, 2023, Anonymous . DOES NOT INCLUDE MAGAZINE. Cutting edge magazine technology [patented]. Kertis P. Craig P. (verified owner) December 29, 2022, They did such a good job on this project that I prefer to carry this setup over a factory macro in an xl frame. Specifications: Caliber: 9mm Capacity: 15 Fitment: P365 / P365 XL Extension sleeve for both P365 and P365 XL pistols Converting the Sig Sauer P365 - 15 round magazine to fit the P365 XL Share Watch on Browse for more products in the same category as this item: patrick p. This kit is somewhat more difficult to install than the 12+2 kit. Formed of durable black polymer, this extended magazine floorplate is a factory original component from Sig Sauer. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. Josh W. Followed the installation instructions and these now allow the stock P365 mags to hold 17. MagGuts +2 Conversion for Sig P365 X/XL 15 Round Magazine, +2 capacity increase with negligible length change. Will definitely purchase a few more ! A little tough to install, but thats just because the springs are so high grade. Sig p365xl 10 round magazine base plate. Blue. Havent shot it yet unfortunately, but lol forward to it and if its like the product for the 12 rd magazine, it should work fine. Kent K. (verified owner) December 31, 2022. This lengthens the magazine and adds rounds to your magazine. Sig p365xl 10 round magazine base plate. The width of the tube is the same. The gun was shipped out the same day I purchased it great service, knowledgable staff, fast shipping I will be using TOP GUN in the future. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. (verified owner) December 25, 2022, Ian Cadwalader SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. item 1 Sig Sauer P365X & P365XL Flush Fit 12 Round Magazine Floor Plate . I have a Sig P365XL. Made from 6061 Aluminum and professionally finished with MIL-A-8625 Type III anodized coating. Havent had a range session yet to test functionality. (verified owner) January 5, 2023. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Kevin D. The unique locking mechanism allows a very solid attachment with a simple backing out of the discrete set screw. . Only down side is the damn price of Sig magazines, plus this, turns into $80+ each mag lol. To be honest, I have not yet installed / tested this But I have full faith, as I have the 10 (to 12) and 12 (to 14) magguts installed in my P365/P365XL mags. Reason it is 4 of 5 and not 5: installation is the absolute worst process. ndz p365 Product Description This unit replaces the magazine base plate on the SIG P365 (10 round magazines). ( 44 customer reviews) $ 9.90. Can no longer purchase mags over 10 rounds here under the rule of our Manevolent King Inslee and Sideshow Bob, so getting the new Sig 17 rounders are (legally speaking) out of the question. Watch Worth it for a EDC! 1200073. * While this basepad is tested to survive the occasional drop, repeated tactical, or emergency reloads on hard surfaces, are beyond a polymer basepads design parameters. Also appropriate for competition and shooting enthusiasts looking for a quality, durable upgrade. Iv used MagGuts 2rd kits in my 15 (17rd) and 12rd (14rd) mags. The unique locking mechanism allows a very solid attachment with a simple backing out of the discrete set screw. Was a bit to get the spring in the magazine on this one for it was easy on the 12+ 2 version. There is also a sleeve provided that matches the X/XL grip module perfectly. Michael S. . DOES NOT INCLUDE MAGAZINEDOES NOT ADD MAGAZINE CAPACITY Compatible with XL Frame and: P365 Micro Compact 15rd 9mm Magazine (SIG Magazine Link) * While this . (verified owner) December 30, 2022. (verified owner) January 23, 2023, Robert Calhoun Replace your P365X/P365XL 15-round magazine floor plate. (verified owner) January 14, 2023. Free shipping. (verified owner) December 29, 2022. Thanks for letting us know. It adds approximately 5/8" inch additional gripping surface (1/4" longer than factory extension) as well as enhanced ergonomics. I was well pleased with service and product. I converted two of my mags and have ran 400 rounds through those 2 mags only. Brand: Sig Sauer Magazines. Waiting for replacement springs to be sent. Magazine Pouch - Sig Sauer P365 9mm- 15 Round No reviews $5500 $5.95 delivery Apr 19 - 21 Bomeek Grips, 2 Pieces Extension Fits Sig Sauer P365X & P365XL 15RD 9mm Black 3.7 (4) $1599 FREE delivery Sun, Apr 16 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 13 +2 colors/patterns These custom Grayguns HDU magazine base pads have been built for military and law enforcement use. (0) JavaScript is disabled. These are great. Search: Sig P365 10 Round Magazine Base Plate. Holds 17 rounds, the last round is a bit snug, but not as tight as the 15th round in the original 15 round magazine. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. I struggled to keep the spring straight but once I got it it runs like butter . By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Good product, terrible timing. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. (verified owner) March 30, 2023, Easy to use , functions as it should just as my previous purchases, Anonymous Yes, I did this. The base plate is designed for the 15 round Sig P365 pistol magazines chambered for 9mm. Jaime Awesome product, just like everything else from MagGuts. Blue 2.088oz*** For 20 and 30 round MPX magazines ONLY. Watch They are perfect for IDPA ESP and USPSA. More rounds can be added if you choose the Grams follower options. 1 - 3 of 3 Posts eford USAF Retired Joined Dec 9, 2019 1,204 Posts Reaction score 1,963 A sleeve or longer mag base for the standard size p365 would be nice. IMAGES OF COLOR OPTIONS CAN BE SEEN HERE https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating?series=cera_h_series Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SIG SAUER P365 15rd Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad - Black at the best online prices at eBay! cliff scott So far they have worked flawlessly. SIG OEM Magazine Baseplate for the Sig P220 7RD magazine that uses the magazine insert to lock the plate. MagGuts +2. Ran other Magguts in my other mags and they have been flawless so far. $14.99. So far Ive bought four and plan on buying two more. (verified owner) January 28, 2023. I am not a fan of this because it adds a touch of bulk to my spare mag, instead of keeping it mostly flat against my body. (verified owner) March 26, 2023. (verified owner) January 5, 2023, Theodore I highly recommend them for the Sig 365XL pistol and plan on getting some more as some as I can find the magazines! What's the secret for removing the base plate from the P365XL 15 rd magazine? Tremendous product. Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 15 Round, Long, Aguila 9mm 115gr. All rights reserved. (verified owner) December 30, 2022. The Springer Precision FASTMAG coupler is designed by shooters for shooters of the SIG MPX. (verified owner) February 9, 2023. -Billet Aluminum Hard Duty Magazine Base Plate - 12rds (verified owner) January 6, 2023, Randy S. (verified owner) December 30, 2022. These are awesome. Everything works as described! (verified owner) January 1, 2023. The first couple times you load the mags will be difficult, use a mag loader. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. -Designed to be used with factory grip modules, -How to install video instructions can be seen here https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR262g_Y_FsziegTdtLNtDhPCE5_wDOmy4TAgkNtMJwPhXQC1ja5BLxeMBU&v=ImLac6OHaAM&feature=youtu.be, 2023 Fdez Werx -These hard duty magazine base plates provide a more durable design with a better -IMAGES OF COLOR OPTIONS CAN BE SEEN HERE https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating?series=cera_h_series Do that and Ill upgrade every Sig mag I have! The Align Tactical X-UNIVERSAL 10-30 MAGWELL provides an enlarged funnel with patent-pending Over-Travel Compensating Guide, for the unique ability to accept OEM 10/17 round magazines without needing aftermarket floor plates. I needed these to replace the 15 round magazine basepads I bought for my P365 frame. Adds the +2 like advertised and I love it cause it saved me some Watched a YouTube video first for a few tips. Specifications for SIG SAUER P365XL Flush Fit Floor Plate: Manufacturer: SIG SAUER: Color: . Very happy customer! Up to 23 9mm and 20 40. cal rounds with the extra capacity follower kit. (verified owner) March 18, 2023, Alex PLA012. -P365 Works well and increases capacity to 17+1. This way the grip extension doesnt slide everywhere and you dont need 2 different base pads like sig made us use. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. A vise or a third hand helps! Incidentally, I have the MagGuts +2 kits for both the 10-round magazines for the P365 and the 12-round magazines for the P365XL. $15.95. All rights reserved. You must be logged in to join the discussion. (1) Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! The Springer Precision FASTMAG coupler is designed by shooters for shooters of the SIG MPX. (verified owner) December 26, 2022. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Newer generation magazines have a square-style locking floortab/basepad. Even though the Sig magazine comes with adapters to allow its use with the P365XL, there really is no comparison as far as fit and utility. (verified owner) December 31, 2022. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Would buy again, but hope itll be less expensive next time. I havent had a chance to going shooting yet. $14.89 (verified owner) March 31, 2023, As allways, excellent customer service and products, Robert SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Increase your magazine capacity to 19 rounds using this innovative kit. The part of the baseplate that interfaces with the mag is totally different. GLOCK PARTS. There is also a sleeve provided that matches the X/XL grip module perfectly. Only for the P365 XL and P365X. (verified owner) January 2, 2023. I have already recommended MagGuts to friends. (verified owner) January 13, 2023, David Morales Youre an idiot if you dont buy these kits. We offer 10 round mags and extended 12 round mags to suit your needs. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Both of those work perfectly, which is why I purchased the +2 kit to turn the Sig 15-round magazine into a 17-round magazine. Easy to install and seems to be working great!!!! Description: Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Floorplate, 9mm 15 Round. (MAG-365-9-12) to a flush fit 12-round P365XL magazine. Number your mags using a Sharpie or paint pen. (verified owner) January 22, 2023. *Only compatible with current 21 round magazines*. need to reinstall bud iTzTrauma 1 yr. ago Base plate isnt on just right. TekMat Cleaning Mat for use with Sig Sauer P365, Black (TEK-17-SIGP365). Excellent, well designed product, small challenge to install but once done it works like a champ. Red. Anonymous Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Havent been to the range yet, but my other mags with magguts work flawless. If you have this style, you need SP0211B, square hole type. The MagGuts +2 conversion for the P365XL 12 round magazine, does in fact allow two additional rounds in each magazine. This extension does not alter the capacity of the magazine. I bought 4 of these because it less than buying a 17rd magazine. Thanks guy, Lee H. One of the smartest upgrades in firearm magazine history in my opinion. Free shipping. Antonio S. This floorplate is made to the same high standards as the parts already found in your Sig and will help keep your firearm in top shooting condition. (verified owner) April 7, 2023. Copyright 2023 MagGuts. The P365's standard grip is almost hand filling. (verified owner) March 24, 2023. I felt it was irresponsible of me to consider spending $850 + for the P365 Macro just to have 17 rounds. (verified owner) December 26, 2022, Luis O. My P365 XL shoots just fine. item 2 Sig Sauer P365X P365XL Flush Fit Replacement Black Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad Sig Sauer P365X P365XL Flush Fit Replacement Black Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad. From. | Sitemap, P365 XL - 15rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Plate, https://www.cerakote.com/shop/cerakote-coating?series=cera_h_series, P365 XL - 12rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Plate, P365 - 12rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Plate, P365 - 15rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Plate, P365 Macro - 17rd Billet Aluminum Magazine Base Plate. (verified owner) January 13, 2023. Just take your time and keep good pressure on the spring.

Carprovet Vs Ibuprofen, Psilocybe Mexicana Habitat, Articles S