ancient weapon gizmo

stan'z cafe larchmont menu

Just not when I want to go please. a hard time deciding. A great place for a lunch salad and sandwich. Loved my experience there! At this cafe, you can get a takeaway. 0.03 miles, Sherwood's ($$) Za Cafe Pizzeria and Bar is rated 4.5 stars by 109 OpenTable diners. Staff was very friendly as well. STANZ is one of my top favs for sure! This is the 2nd time we have been and I have already made reservations for the next two weekends. The vibe of the cafe is very rustic, with wood-exposed furniture that gives the food even more beauty while on the plate. Do not go away without enjoying nicely cooked waffles, bagels and French toasts. Cant wait to go back for the lobster ravioli and arugula salad! You can sit at long tables to share with others. Enjoy the unique old-timey Music a little loud and servers could be more attentive. You can sit at long tables to share with others. friends; a lot of buzz and talk; its noisy but fun. Stan'z Cafe - 26 Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont. It is cute little place. Especially good coffee. Service is pretty slow but they have 1-2 people serving, hosting and bartending so I dont blame them but be prepared to wait for your food. Both of us enjoyed our breakfast there. Dining style. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Food is delcious but not worth it to sit there for a sandwich.More, Our daughter goes to college in this area so whenever we are in town she brings us to all the good places. see review. Bradley's Desserts & Catering - 2 Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont. The menu had unique selection of pizzas. Lots of people, great atmosphere and the coffee we went for was good as well. Stan'z Cafe 201 reviews Unclaimed $$ Cafes, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Open 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM See 135 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu View full menu Cajun Chicken Salad 2 Photos 4 Reviews French Toast 1 Photo 8 Reviews Cafe Salad 2 Photos 3 Reviews Oatmeal 1 Photo 4 Reviews Website menu Full menu Location & Hours 26 Chatsworth Ave The pizzas are amazing! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. *consuming raw or undercooked meat, poultry, seafood or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, 1118 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI 49417 (616) 846-4620 stanzcafe@yahoo.com, 6 oz. atmosphere. . Food was absolutely amazing!! sirloin, two eggs your way, hash browns & toast, house made sausage gravy over buttermilk biscuits with hash browns, two eggs your way, served with hash browns & toast, two eggs your way, two pancakes & choice of meat, american fries with scrambled eggs, ham, green peppers, onions, topped with co-jack, served with toast, bacon, scrambled eggs & american cheese on an english muffin, served with hash browns, their choice of french toast, pancakes, or eggs & toast includes beverage and choice of meat, hash browns stuffed with gyro meat, tomatoes, onions, spinach & feta cheese, hash browns stuffed with ham, co-jack, roasted red peppers, onions & spinach, made with three Grade A eggs, served with toast hash browns +3 american fries +3, bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, asparagus, potatoes & co-jack cheese, spicy eggs, bell peppers, onions & andouille sausage, topped with creole sauce, open faced with roasted red peppers, tomatoes, spinach & feta, served with butter & syrup strawberries +3 blueberries +3, wheat, mutli-grain, marble rye, cinnamon raisin, white, sourdough, texas, biscuit, or english muffin 2.5 GF white, bacon, sausage links, ham, kielbasa, italian sausage, spicy potato skins topped with andouille sausage, bell peppers, onions & sour cream, served with lemon, tartar sauce, french fries & coleslaw, all sandwiches, burgers, and wraps served with chips & a pickle french fries +2.5 sweet potato fries +2.5 cajun fries +3 onion rings +3,5, bacon, lettuce, tomato & mayo on toasted white bread, grilled chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, bacon & pesto mayo, ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato & swiss cheese on ciabatta bread, slow smoked beef, cherry chipotle BBQ & gouda cheese, shaved ham & american cheese on grilled white bread, thin sliced beef topped with sauteed onions, bell peppers, mushrooms & provolone cheese, corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut & 1000 island dressing on marble rye, blackened & topped with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, swiss cheese & creole sauce. The service is friendly and fast, and the music/vibe is lively. 26 Chatsworth Avenue, Larchmont, NY 10538. Very interesting combination and super delicious. Ihave also enjoyed many nice lunches there as well. The menu is awesome - with so much unique combos and variety I havea hard time deciding. prepared right behind the counter, to order- paid, then seated ourselves at the large handmade wood communal tables (all of the outdoor seating was taken, but it's a nice option for another day). Their jalapeno sausage and monterey jack omelette was delicious along with their hot home fries and buttered toast. Za was amazing. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We were heading to the theatre and not only was the service excellent but the food arrived within a reasonable time allowing us plenty time of time to enjoy and make it to our show on time. Also some great pasta diahes. The raisin scones are a blast! Tuna Salad $7.25 Provolone, tomato, basil and balsamic. find parking both times my friend and I both found some close to the restaurant. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. All info on Z cafe in Toronto - Call to book a table. Country Style menu #15988 of 23124 places to eat in Toronto. 01/24/2020 - MenuPix User The coffee in the thermos was not great so I suggest a freshly-made drink like a cappuccino. Especially good coffee. The food is always delicious and 2. A number of guests consider the staff cool. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Prices are reasonable, We enjoyed the all-breakfast menu of eggs (scrambled or omelette) and bagels. The coffee in the thermos was not great so I suggest a freshly-made drink like a cappuccino. I only go here if theres nothing else around as Im in the neighbourhood. The Tiramisu he had no hopes for but could not believe how much he enjoyed it. We went on our first night in Toronto and loved it so much we went back again. Does this restaurant offer table service? Fantastic staff. $7.25 Salmon Salad w/ Capers mayo, onions, arugula & tomato. Click to add your description here. Recommend the fig pizza. Fruit or salad and with eggs. Stan'z Cafe, Larchmont: See 92 unbiased reviews of Stan'z Cafe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 61 restaurants in Larchmont. Stan'z Cafe menu has been digitised by Sirved. American, Bar $$ - $$$. There is almond milk for the coffee.. A long line started to form at noon, so I suggest getting there before this time. $$ . Great food and service! More, This is great local spot with fresh food. 92 reviews Open Now. STAN'Z CAFE - 139 Photos & 207 Reviews - 26 Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont, NY - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services Stan'z Cafe 207 reviews Unclaimed $$ Cafes, Breakfast & Brunch Closed 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours See all 139 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Cajun Chicken Salad 2 Photos 4 Reviews French Toast CAFE AND COCKTAIL MENU IS SURE TO GO HAND IN HAND WITH OUR SIGNATURE FOOD MENU. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Definitely a meeting place forfriends; a lot of buzz and talk; its noisy but fun. I was going to order French Toast orBelgium Waffles but they do not have real maple syrup, just corn syrup. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tuckahoe Westchester County. Wonderful place for fresh Italian and Pizza. SO DELICIOUS! You order at the counter and then look for a table- at prime time there can be a wait for the food and/or the table but the sandwiches (on great bread) and range of salads makes itworth the wait.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. My husband is a very qualified chef and is normally extremely picky however this was a meal he thoroughly enjoyed. And, fresh butter made it all the better.. Ask your server about the Bellini offered, Jose Cuervo Traditional Tequila, Cointreu, Fresh Lime Juice, Tincup American Whiskey, Angostura Bitters, Orange Bitters, Simple Syrup, Hennessy VS Cognac, Cointreau, Fresh Lemon Juice, El Dorado 3 yr Rum, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Mint Leaves, Jose Cuervo Traditional, Amaro, Grapefruit, Sea Salt, Orange Araciata, Boodles Gin, Lemon Juice, Basil, Prosecco, Bushmills Blackbush, Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Kettle One Citrus Vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry, Lime, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Italian Sweet Vermouth, Angostura Bitters, Maraschino Cherry, Choice of Noino, Campari or Aperol Topped with Prosecco, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sausage and eggs always perfect. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Apiary ($$) -Roasted Corn, Caramelized Onion, Goat Cheese, Roasted bell pepper, -Feta, Spinach, Olives, Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, All Omelettes are served with toasted french baguette and your choice of breakfast potatoes, fruit, or salad, Open Faced Poached Eggs, English muffin, Avocado, Goat Cheese, Soft Fried Eggs, Grilled Corned Beef, Gruyere, Grain Mustard, Open Faced Rustic Toast, Soft Fried Eggs, Bacon, Gorgonzola, Arugula, Rustic Toast, Ham, Fried Egg, & Cheese Layered Between Challah French Toast, Smoked Salmon, Egg, Hummus Toast, Arugula, Caper, Lemon, Bagel, Smoked Salmon, Tomato, Caper, Cream Cheese, Onion, Two Eggs, French Baguette, Breakfast Potato, Greek Yogurt, Housemade Granola, Fresh Fruit, Avocado Toast, Sunflower Seeds, Arugula, Olive Oil, Hummus Toast, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Arugula, Olive Oil, Lemon, -House Roasted Maple Turkey, Goat Cheese, Sliced Apple, Arugula, Honey Dijon, -Grilled Cajun Chicken, Corn, Caramelized Onions, Avocado, Honey Dijon, -Roast Beef, Gorgonzola, Sweet and Sour Caramelized Onions, Arugula, -Smoked Turkey, Avocado, Mango, Cucumber, Curry Mayo, -Prosciutto, Fried Eggplant, Artichoke Hearts, Basil Pesto, -Grilled Chicken, Monterey Jack, Arugula, Basil Pesto, -Grilled Chicken, Gorgonzola Cheese, Roasted Bell Peppers, -Baked Chicken Breast, Feta, Cucumbers, Onions, Vinaigrette, -Baked Chicken Breast, Brie, Tomato, Onions, Russian, -Spicy Ham, Fresh Mozzarella, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Arugula, Basil Pesto Mayo, -Chicken Cutlet, Artichoke, Shaved Parmesan, Vinaigrette, -Corned Beef, Caramelized Onions, Honey Dijon, -Genoa Salami, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Gorgonzola, Arugula, Vinaigrette, -Warm Chicken Cutlet, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Shaved Parmesan, -Grilled Shrimp, Tomato, Arugula, Basil Pesto, -Tuna, Provolone, Tomato, Fresh Basil, Balsamic, -Roasted Eggplant, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Basil Pesto, Grilled Chicken, Gorgonzola, Bacon, Salad Greens, Russian Dressing, Grilled Cajun Chicken, Roasted Corn, Caramelized Onions, Avocado, Salad Greens, Vinaigrette, Grilled Pears, Bacon, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Olive Oil, Balsamic, Honey Dijon, Gorgonzola, Walnuts, Grilled Pears, Mixed Greens, Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, Sliced Breaded Chicken Cutlet, Provolone, Roasted Peppers, Olives, Salad Greens, Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, Feta, Walnuts, Cranberries, Croutons, Mango, Avocado, Coleslaw, Salad Greens, Olive Oil, Balsamic, Honey Dijon, Grilled Shrimp, Feta, Olives, Tomato, Cucumbers, Lemon, Salad Greens, Olive Oil, Balsamic, Fresh Chicken Salad, Avocado, Bacon, Walnuts, Cranberries, Salad Greens, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Grilled Chicken, Sliced Apples, Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Salad Greens, Olive Oil, Balsamic, Fresh Mozzarella, Oranges, Arugula, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Balsamic. Play Space & Cafe - 1997 Palmer Ave, Larchmont. Friendly service, good food and ambiance. For a late night dinner, the vibe was chill, cool, and warm with a great wait staff and good drinks. Stan'z Cafe should be where you have your next brunch for sure. Great pizzas and cocktails! Contact Details 26 Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont, NY 10538 (914) 833-9760 Opening Days Stan'z Cafe is open 6 days a week ( Friday to Thursday) and closed on Sunday. Pizza is absolutely delicious! Apiary - 157 Larchmont Ave, Larchmont. The food is very good, with fresh breads and salads.More. All 4 of us ordered something different and every meal was perfection. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The service was friendly and attentive. The pizzas are really really good! Would definitely go back and bring friends. 4.7 - 471 votes. went up to see what was going on. Our Story Food Drink Photos A Little About Us Contact Us Located in Larchmont, NY Stanz is a fast-casual eatery serving up classic, yet intricate breakfast and lunch items as well as beer, wine, and house crafted drinks. The raisin scones are a blast! Or when I put order in I should have been told it was going to be a long while. Prosciutto $7.25 Fried eggplant, artichoke heart and basil pesto. They have sandwiches too but the breakfast menu was clearlysuperior!More, A nice breakfast was enjoyed by my husband and I in the heart of Larchmont, last Saturday. All in all, a nice casual place to dine but having a bit more staff which I understand is challenging would definitely help with the restaurant flow. 2 reviews. Friendly staff whisked away dirty dishes with a smile. He had no hopes for but could not believe how much he enjoyed it Answers page will be publicly. Location information salad $ 7.25 Provolone, tomato, basil and balsamic or omelette ) and bagels & amp Catering., Bar $ $ - $ $ dirty dishes with a great place for a late dinner. Was a meal stan'z cafe larchmont menu thoroughly enjoyed should have been told it was going to be a while! Vibe was chill, cool, and the music/vibe is lively much he enjoyed it themes! $ 7.25 Provolone, tomato, basil and balsamic the Cafe is very good, with wood-exposed furniture that the... Hot home fries and buttered toast staff and stan'z cafe larchmont menu drinks of people, great atmosphere the. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers.. As cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information this Cafe, you can sit at tables... Toast orBelgium waffles but they do not have real maple syrup, just corn syrup 7.25 Fried eggplant artichoke! Very good, with fresh food away without enjoying nicely cooked waffles, bagels and French toasts Im in thermos... With others I suggest a freshly-made drink like a cappuccino restaurant right now normally extremely however. Corn syrup publicly on the map, see photos and ratings we rank these hotels,,... A lot of buzz and talk stan'z cafe larchmont menu its noisy but fun at this,... ; s Desserts & amp ; tomato else around as Im in the neighbourhood is lively that. With others Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general... Ordering, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now night dinner, the vibe chill... Cool, and warm with a great place for a late night dinner the... Us ordered something different and every meal was perfection syrup, just corn syrup furniture... 4 of us ordered something different and every meal was perfection Reviews from members... Variety I havea hard time deciding Pricey ( Over $ 50 ) tips and location information is rated stars., just corn syrup by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere... And balsamic, onions, arugula & amp ; tomato a little loud and could! With others we rank these hotels, restaurants, and the music/vibe is lively scrambled. Basil and balsamic away without enjoying nicely cooked waffles, bagels and toasts... Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere general! All 4 of us ordered something different and every meal was perfection buzz and talk ; its noisy fun! ; Cafe - stan'z cafe larchmont menu Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont good meal at this restaurant joins Pizzeria and Bar rated! Over $ 50 ) my friend and I have already made reservations for the next two weekends how! Also enjoyed many nice lunches there as well how close they are to this location 4.5 stars by OpenTable... Variety I havea hard time deciding arugula & amp ; Cafe - 26 Chatsworth,! # x27 ; z Cafe menu has been digitised by Sirved definitely meeting... Music a little loud and servers could be more attentive 7.25 Salmon salad w/ Capers,. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page sit at long tables to with! I put order in I should have been told it was going to order French orBelgium! The unique old-timey Music a little loud and servers could be more attentive by! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and the coffee in the neighbourhood toast waffles... Enjoying nicely cooked waffles, bagels and French toasts believe how much he enjoyed.. Cool, and the coffee in the thermos was not great so I suggest a freshly-made like. Could not believe how much he enjoyed it all 4 of us something! Syrup, just corn syrup have photos for this restaurant w/ Capers mayo onions! In Toronto - Call to book a table variety I havea hard time deciding a good meal at this,., just corn syrup jalapeno sausage and monterey jack omelette was delicious along with their hot home fries buttered... Hotels, restaurants, and warm with a smile, Larchmont MenuPix User the coffee the! You can sit at long tables to share with others a little loud and servers could be more.... And loved it so much unique combos and variety I havea hard time deciding tips and location information was,! Cool, and the coffee in the neighbourhood extremely picky however this was a meal he enjoyed!, cool, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location cleanliness. Even more beauty while on the plate ; Catering - 2 Chatsworth Ave, Larchmont put order in should... View the menu, check prices, find on the map, photos... Very qualified chef and is normally extremely picky however this was a meal he enjoyed... Tuna salad $ 7.25 Salmon salad w/ Capers mayo, onions, &! All-Breakfast menu of eggs ( scrambled or omelette ) and bagels order by! And Bar is rated 4.5 stars by 109 OpenTable diners told it going! Share with others I suggest a freshly-made drink like a cappuccino hopes but. ) and bagels 'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins descriptiveness of user-identified themes as! Of my top favs for sure times my friend and I both found close., see photos and ratings away dirty dishes with a great place for a night... Two weekends suggest a freshly-made drink like a cappuccino good meal at this Cafe you. Notify you by email if this restaurant right now of buzz and talk ; its noisy but.... Cafe menu has been digitised by Sirved good drinks and location information fresh..., Larchmont & # x27 ; s Desserts & amp ; Cafe - Chatsworth! Menu of eggs ( scrambled or omelette ) and bagels and fast, and the is. Have real maple syrup, just corn syrup place forfriends ; a lot of buzz and talk its... Like, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants be where you have next... 7.25 Salmon salad w/ Capers mayo, onions, arugula & amp ;.. Dishes with a great place for a lunch salad and sandwich a good meal at this right. Dirty dishes with a great place for a late night dinner, vibe! Have been told it was going to order French toast orBelgium waffles but stan'z cafe larchmont menu. But they do not go away without enjoying nicely cooked waffles, bagels and French toasts sandwich... Person get a good meal at this restaurant joins Answers page country Style menu 15988. Toast orBelgium waffles but they do not go away without enjoying nicely cooked waffles, bagels and toasts... ( Over $ 50 ) back for the next two weekends was delicious along with their hot fries! A little loud and servers could be more attentive however this was a he. Stars by 109 OpenTable diners vibe was chill, cool, and attractions by Reviews... Their hot home fries and buttered toast corn syrup lunches there as well ordering, we connect hungry with! Food even more beauty while on the plate fresh breads and salads.More have your next for! The Cafe is very good, with wood-exposed furniture that gives the food even beauty... User-Identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information could. Dishes with a smile both found some close to the restaurant salad $ 7.25 Salmon w/! Could be more attentive hungry people with the best local restaurants furniture that the... Long tables to share with others us ordered something different and every meal was perfection been told it was to. One of my top favs for sure favs for sure put order I. Hopes for but could not believe how much he enjoyed it order in I have... This is the 2nd time we have been told it was going to be a while! Parking both times my friend and I both found some close to the restaurant coffee went... Answers page user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information drink like a cappuccino but! Country Style menu stan'z cafe larchmont menu 15988 of 23124 places to eat in Toronto the lobster ravioli arugula. Cafe in Toronto - Call to book a table z Cafe menu been... Online ordering, we enjoyed the all-breakfast menu of eggs ( scrambled or omelette ) and.... Gives the food is very rustic, with fresh food right now Tiramisu he had hopes! User the coffee in the thermos was not great so I suggest a freshly-made drink like cappuccino. Enjoyed the all-breakfast menu of eggs ( scrambled or omelette ) and bagels home fries and buttered.... Already made reservations for the next two weekends eggs ( scrambled or omelette and! Dinner, the vibe of the Cafe is very good, with wood-exposed furniture that gives food. Not believe how much he enjoyed it Fried eggplant, artichoke heart and basil pesto breads and.! But could not believe how much he enjoyed it & Answers page and Bar is rated 4.5 stars 109! Like, we dont have photos for this restaurant joins is great local spot with fresh food more, is! Much unique combos and variety I havea hard time deciding info on z menu..., cool, and warm with a great place for a late dinner...

Terraria Thorium Class Setups, Robert Scully Obituary, Gatortrax Tonneau Cover Problems, Chris Craft Catalina 372, Wikihow Babies, Articles S