barakamon> handa wife

akc otf f16

The AKC F-16 is an EDC-friendly, modern take on the classic stiletto. Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. AKC F-16. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. AKC F-16 Neon Green Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo. From $77.99 Get Deal. Cannot beat the price, will definitely be purchasing more AKC knives in the future! Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. Brows our selection and pick out your favorite! I wish it came with a steel that holds an edge better, the action deserves that, it really is superb. My wife walked up to me and said" got something to show you and Snap and out shoots the blade".To be honest it scared the shit out of me!! Unreliable. # F16B-tris, Overall Length: By using this site, you accept our. Pull the firing button back and the blade retracts safely. Overall Length: 20cm - 8" Blade Length: 8.5cm - 3.35" Blade thicknes, Strong and solid mechanism with it's double springs inside for a durable and faster opening. Glad I got it. Amazing action, good hand feel, not too much blade play when extended. Will be removed during engraving process. Here are our top reasons: 1.) It was out of stock in my wish list and got to the OK to order the other knife in there and it was available so I got them both. The 2017's news of AKC OTF is called "F16", like the Fighting Falcon supersonic fighter aircraft of United States Air Force.This is an awesome automatic knife, strong and solid mechanism with it's double springs inside for a durable and faster opening. I like the knife! - I thought this knife would be like a cheap low quality knife but I'm pleasantly surprised to see that's not the case. F16 Italian switchblade out of front - OTF Home Automatic Italian Switchblade OTF - Out of front F16 AKC F-16 OTF Bayonet Blade - Black 48.00 AKC F-16 OTF Bayonet Blade - Blue 48.00 AKC F-16 OTF Bayonet Blade - White 48.00 AKC F-16 OTF Bayonet Blade - Green 48.00 AKC F-16 OTF Bayonet - Red 48.00 AKC F-16 FANTASY OTF bayonet-black-poker *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. Will be removed during engraving process. Blade Material: AKC OTF Knives Automatic Knife Company, aka AKC, is an Italian-made knife brand. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. Still, better have it too tight than not hold at all. This model has a black powder coated aluminum handle with faux carbon fiber inserts for a nice look. They create high quality Italian OTF knives for collecting and light-duty everyday carry. This AKC F-16 OTF action packs a big punch but doesn'tpack a punch on the wallet. Made in Italy & not China. The AKC X-treme is a sleek and sexy automatic OTF knife. Blade play is almost zero minimum. 1-877-556-4837 ALL ORDERS QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA! Unlike the Chinese OTF's that are in the same price range this AKC knife will fire and release every time. It has a side loaded thumb-slide that opens and closes the blade with smooth precision. 8am-5pm Saturday, We're sorry that you were disappointed with your purchase. Blade play is almost zero.minimum blade play. Blade Length: Very frustrating. AKC (Automatic Knife Creations) is a state of the art Italian made knife company. Good snappy action. AKC F-16 D/A Bayo OTF Automatic Knife Black w/ Orange Button (3.3" Satin) out of stock MSRP: $79.95 Our Price: $59.95 (2) Notify Me AKC F-20 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Aluminum (3.6" Two Tone) Our Price: $59.99 Add to Cart AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Green (3.3" Black) MSRP: $79.95 Our Price: $59.95 (3) Add to Cart The grip is pretty good as is the lock-up. Satin razon sharp bayonet blade, black pocket clip. I have carried this knife every day for 3 years now. Login to add items to your Wishlist. lol. This has been the best and most reliable pocket knife I could have ever asked for. The AKC F-16 is a snappy, double-action OTF automatic knife inspired by the impressive F-16 jet of the same name. AKC Knives | OTF and Italian Stiletto Knives | Grindworx Shop By Brand > AKC Knives AKC Knives AKC, or Automatic Knife Company, is an Italian knife brand based in Maniago, Italy. The AKC F-16 OTF knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types, and blade styles. I would gladly pay another $20 or so for D2. The dual-action firing action is satisfying and powerful! Blade play is almost zero.minimum blade play. - Super durable mechanism The price was so low I was really on the fence. Item #BHQ-76078 MSRP: $79.95 (17) Out of Stock AKC (OTF) Overall Length: 8.00" Blade Length: 3.375" Cutting Edge: 3.25" Blade Width: 0.50" Blade Thickness: 0.11" Blade Material: 440 By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. AKC F16 Rattle Snake D/A OTF Knife Bayo. This is a high quality and well built OTF knife. Pickup an out-the-front knife from AKC today! Satin and black dagger blade made from 440A stainless steel. *By purchasing this knife you are agreeing to our, AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Carbon Fiber (3.37" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.37" Black), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.37" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.37" Black), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Cards (3.37" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Wood (3.37" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Brass (3.37" Satin). if my opinion means anything, buy. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. NEW Brass AKC F-16 D/A OTF Knife $59.94 NEW Blue Dagger AKC F-16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife $49.94 NEW Green Tactical Bayonet AKC F-16 OTF Knife $49.94 NEW - Holds up well to abuse Enter your e-mail address to receive our newsletter, US MRE Menu #16 Rib Shaped Barbacue Flavor Pork Patty, AKC F-16 Black Grip OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger. Happy with the format, I decided to spend a little more on a "premium" OTF The AKC OTF is called "F16", like the Fighting Falcon supersonic fighter aircraft of the United States Air Force. 8am-5pm Saturday, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. The only thing I don't like about it is the pocket clip holds on too tightly. AKC F16 OTF Black Automatic Knife Black Bayo 49.99 39.99 Strong and solid mechanism with it's double springs inside for a durable and faster opening. In this price range, it's a great double action, OTF knife. Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. My only complaint is after just a couple carry days other stuff in my pocket has started to knock some of the finish off but that is more about the other junk in my pocket than the knife. I'm happy--or as I like to say when playing with auto knives: snap-happy--to say that the AKC F-16 is good-to-go! Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. The action is fast and the knife is light and . 8am-5pm Saturday, We're very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. - Blade stays fairly sharp and is easy to sharpen The AKC F-16 is an EDC-friendly, MODern take on the classic stiletto. $ 64.95 - $ 65.95. Not a heavy duty camping knife but awesome for opening letters, cardboard boxes and other everyday chores. Blade kept coming off track now doesnt function at all. Instagram: www.instagram.com/palmettoedgeTwitter: www.twitter.com/palmettoedge Unboxing the AKC F-16. Like what you see? Has very little blade play. I have carried mine for over a year. That's when I discovered how much this knife had spoiled me! I think this will make a good light duty EDC knife. Tip-down pocket clip for secure carry. They are attentive, smart, and oh so affectionate. Even if it's just for the fun of it, we've all spent $60 on worse things. Press the button forward and the blade rockets out. Not sure if the AKC trigger slide needs to be serrated. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. The AKC F-16 is a sleek double-action OTF automatic knife with a side-mounted thumb-slide to deploy and retract the blade. The action is fast and the switchblade is light and ergonomic. AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.3" Two Tone) Satin and black bayonet blade made from 440A stainless steel. Satin bayonet blade made from 440A stainless steel. It works well and is priced right. The AKC F-16 OTF knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types, and blade styles. Strong and solid mechanism with it's double springs inside for a durable and faster opening. Its design and proportions remind of the italian stiletto. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday Bought this for my wife, it came early, I got up the morning it got here still thinking it had a couple of days before arrival. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. 3mm - 0.12" The only downside I found on this knife was that I feel the blade steel to be lack-luster compared to everything else about it. AKC F-16 OTF Unboxing! The AKC F-16 OTF knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types, and blade styles. OK, this one was confusing. Very first otf very little blade play, sharp out of the package. Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. I ended up refinishing the knife case into a brushed aluminum look that I actually like better than the original powder coat. Engraving requests may contain material that Blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. This knife is great. It may never replace a truly high-end OTF, but it's still very satisfying, especially for the fidget factor. The action is fast and the knife is light and ergonomic. Oh, and lastly, the clip is super heavy (tension-wise), so be prepared to flex it in order to get it over the lip of your pocket. The AKC handle is thicker than the Microtech. EVO Showing 1 - 24 of 27 items of Items: Sort by: This will be a hot seller! - Handle feels good in the hands, and has a grippy sandy black bit in the middle. Handle Material: At $60, I don't expect perfect fit & finish, so imperfect grinds and frame seams aren't offensive. It gets a lot of use and has never failed me. The AKC F-16 is a sleek double-action OTF automatic knife with a side-mounted thumb-slide to deploy and retract the blade. I would recommend to anyone looking for and entry level OTF knife. It was my first OTF and it didn't break the bank, I was impressed. 1/2 price shipping worldwide By using this site, you accept our, AKC F-20 D/A Spear Point OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.55" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.3" Satin), AKC F-20 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Black Aluminum (3.6" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Green (3.3" Black), AKC F-16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black Aluminum (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.3" Two Tone), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife White (3.3" Two Tone), AKC F-20 D/A Spear Point OTF Automatic Knife White Aluminum (3.6" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Blue (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Black Carbon Fiber (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.3" Two Tone), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Skulls (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Black/Wood (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife OD Green Aluminum (3.3" Black), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife OD Green (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Green Camo (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife OD Green Camo (3.4" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Blue (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife White (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Orange (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Orange (3.3" Satin), AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife White (3.3" Satin). Very good knife, only problem is that there is a line mark on both sides of the knife from sliding in and out of the handle. They are great with children of almost all ages, of course adult supervision with any dog is always recommended. Press the button forward and the blade rockets out. Rubber black. AKC F16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Black. This OTF is the best knife of it's type in the $40 price range. Cons: We do accept returns within 90 days of delivery for any reason. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. Like what you see? So, if you want your knife to be a cutter, maybe consider how you're going to maintain the edge. Ever since I started looking into my next auto/OTF knife, AKC has intrigued me. I wanted to get a feel as to how I would like an otf before I ventured into the world of microtechs. It is an automatic knife with double action, meaning that, by moving the thumb slide up and down, the blade automatically deploys and retracts. AKC X-treme EVO OTF Automatic Knife Black w/ Pocket Clip (3.5" Satin) MSRP: $199.95 Our Price: $119.95 Add to Cart AKC X-treme EVO OTF Automatic Knife Black / Orange Slide (3.5" Black) MSRP: $199.99 Our Price: $119.95 Add to Cart AKC X-treme EVO OTF Automatic Knife Purple (3.5" Black) MSRP: $199.99 Our Price: $119.95 (2) Add to Cart The AKC F-16 OTF knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types, and blade styles. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. After a full day of fidgeting with the open/close action, I did find a loose body screw. Blade play is almost zero. But the F-16 actually has a bit of texture, so it won't go flying in a self defense situation (which is of course a realistic scenario that happens all the time, lol). These knives are made from lightweight aluminum with a sandpaper inlay for grip. Aluminium Instagram:. BUY BEFORE THE COUNTRY COLLAPSES!!!! It does take a little pressure to get it to fire but it is not terrible. In short, this snappy OTF knife makes the impressive jet it was named after proud, and youll know just what we mean when you get your hands on one. Inlay Material: NEW Brass AKC F-16 D/A OTF Knife $59.99 NEW Blue Dagger AKC F-16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife $49.99 NEW Green Tactical Bayonet AKC F-16 OTF Knife Brows our selection and pick out your favorite! AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports. Possibly a window breaker. Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. However, if you need a quality workhorse OTF, then start saving some pennies because the quality ones are gonna cost. 135.00. I can actually work the AKCs thumb slide versus the stiff one on the Microtech. The aluminum handle has a black finish with black engraved rubber insert for a safe grip. The mechanism will also become rough if it is not properly lubricated and cleaned every couple of months. Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. AKC F-16 OTF Review 2,913 views Feb 6, 2021 38 Dislike Share KnifeTalk365 11 subscribers Join us we talk about this budget friendly OTF by AKC. Blade play is almost zero.minimum blade play. Brows our selection and pick out your favorite! So, when you're curious about an OTF but don't want to break the bank, it's only natural to question if a budget OTF is worth the saving. I wish I bought the single edge version now. AKC F-20 Black Handle Drop-Point Blade $ 59.95 - $ 60.95 Select options; PIRANHA EXCALIBUR STONEWASHED SERRATED OTF $ 399.00 Select options; AKC F-16 OTF White Handle Dagger $ 59.95 - $ 60.95 Select options; 8 Lightning OTF D/E Automatic with Black Handle & Serr SS Blade $ 45.00 - $ 46.00 Select options This otf is so much lighter my other ones but feels so much better in the hand and has a very snappy action. The bayonet point blade has a satin finish and is effective and very efficient. This makes it both easy to use with one hand and super fun to fidget with. After all--aside from the Boker OTF--most OTF knives are easily $300+/$400+/$500+. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. The firing button is mounted on the side, making the F-16 slim and easy to carry. For more detailed information about these cookies please see our privacy policy. Please contact our customer service team if you need assistance ~BHQ, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. AKC F-16 New. OTF Knives; AKC F-16; AKC F-16 . Item #BHQ-114108 MSRP: $79.95 $59.95 (7) Out of Stock Try AKC (OTF) instead Login to add items to your Wishlist Specifications Overall Length: 8.00" Blade Length: 3.375" Cutting Edge: 3.25" About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Prices are subject to change without notice. 88 g - 3.10 oz. AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife Black (3.37" Two-Tone) AKC $49.95 $79.95 Add to Cart Compare AKC F-16 D/A Dagger OTF Automatic Knife White (3.37" Satin) AKC $49.95 $79.95 Add to Cart Compare Only 2 left in stock AKC F-16 D/A Bayonet OTF Automatic Knife Red (3.37" Two-Tone) AKC $49.95 $79.95 Add to Cart Compare Only 3 left in stock Black-coated aluminum handle with a grippy inlay. Hard to get the knife out with one hand. minimum blade play. In short, this snappy OTF knife makes the impressive jet it was named after proud, and youll know just what we mean when you get your hands on one. It takes stylistic queues from the classic switchblade, but has more simplified shapes for a contemporary aesthetic. Customize your knife! Bayonet blade - Blu - White - Red My first otf style knife. - Knife is sharp out of the box and a snappy opening with little play. Prices are subject to change without notice. It is a light knife for my preference, I am sure there are those that like a light knife. As for cons, there aren't much: This dulls the back edge with each action, making it impossible to keep the back edge sharp. Blade play is almost zero.minimum blade play. Yes the handle is a little bulky yes there is some slop in the blade once locked up but OMG what action. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. The dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the bayonet style blade. Pros: It is marked as an Italian knife. Also low maintenance little grooming required and very little shedding. Overall Length: 20cm - 8" Blade Length: 8.5cm - 3.35" Blade thicknes, AKC F-16 Imitation Carbon Fiber D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo. The dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the bayonet style blade. This is the best $50 OTF you can buy. It has a side loaded thumb-slide that opens and closes the blade with smooth precision. The action is amazing, like a top end OTF. No complaints at all. The AKC F-16 is an EDC-friendly, modern take on the classic stiletto. Tax is included in the price. The grippy tape gets dirty. It is an automatic knife with double action, meaning that, by moving the thumb slide up and down, the blade automatically deploys and retracts. The AKC OTF is called F16, like the Fighting Falcon supersonic fighter aircraft of the United States Air Force. MSRP: $79.99. This Grindworx exclusive F-16 model has a black aluminum handle with a brass inlay and a satin finished bayonet blade. Satin and black bayonet blade made from 440A stainless steel. 8.5cm - 3.35" 2/2a, 9500 Villach, Austria+43.6601262147(Mon-Fri: 08.30 - 14.00 CET), Please accept Functional Cookies to see videos, Price: BUY NOW! Have you contacted our customer service department yet (, We're sorry that you were disappointed with your purchase. This F-16 model is outfitted with a green handle and a two-tone satin and black finished dagger blade. AKC F-16 Black Grip OTF Automatic Knife Black Dagger, AKC F-16 White Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Bayo, AKC F-16 D/A Bayo OTF Automatic Knife Tye Dye Grip, AKC F 16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Gray Bayo, AKC F16 OTF D/A Automatic Knife Black Skulls, AKC F-16 White Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F 16 D/A OTF Automatic Knife Army Green Bayo, AKC F-16 Black Carbon Grip D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Red Grip OTF Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, AKC F-16 Bronze D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, AKC F-16 Imitation Carbon Fiber D/A OTF Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, Knuckle Trench Knife Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Two Tone Dagger, Trench Knuckle Knife Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Dagger Serrated, Biker USA Gray D/A OTF Trench Automatic Knuckle Knife Two Tone Dagger, OTF Trench Knuckle Knife D/A Switchblade Carbon Fiber Dagger, CNC Spiked Knuckles Army Green Automatic Knife Satin Dagger, Frank Beltrame 11" Italian Stiletto Dagger Imitation Ivory Automatic Knife, Lightning Black D/A OTF Automatic Knife Plain Silver Blade, OTF Damascus Carbon Fiber Knuckles Automatic Knife Rainbow Dagger, Trench Black Carbon Fiber D/A OTF Automatic Knuckle Knife Black Dagger, Frank Beltrame 11 Inch Stag Horn Automatic Knife Satin Bayo, 13 ounce large leather billy club springed, Blackjack Spring Slapper Self Defense Baton. 8am-5pm Saturday, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. If you know how an OTF works, there are two spring-loaded locks inside to keep the knife in or out. The only word of caution is for those with weak thumbs the force it takes to push the button up can definitely deter some from using it. Brows our selection and pick out your favorite! This is an awesome knife, strong and solid mechanism with it's double springs inside for a durable and faster opening. This is the deal that keeps me buying from Bladehq. The AKC F-16 OTF knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types, and blade styles. By using this site, you accept our. 440A Stainless steel Price/quality excellent. The AKC F-16 is a snappy, double-action OTF automatic knife inspired by the impressive F-16 jet of the same name. The F16 is well designed. This is my very first OTF knife, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! This OTF Knife looks similar to a classic Italian stiletto but this model fires in and out of the handle with the push of a button. Featured Deal. It takes stylistic queues from the classic switchblade, but has more simplified shapes for a contemporary aesthetic. This model has a black powder coated aluminum handle with faux carbon fiber . A snappy dual action auto that I love. Easy fix with blue Loctite. So if all you want is something to fidget around, then AKC is A-Okay. It has a side loaded thumb-slide that opens and closes the blade with smooth precision. The Black AKC F-16 Dual Action (D/A) OTF Automatic Knife is a brand new knife model from the AKC/ Campolin family in Italy! By using this site, you accept our. Blade play is almost zero m The dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the bayonet style blade. Sharp out of the box. Item #BHQ-113597. Emojis NOT allowed. Prices are subject to change without notice. And honestly, with the slim profile this is a good candidate to simply remove the clip altogether and carry it in your pocket. The AKC F-16 OTF knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types, and blade styles. Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. This AKC F-16 OTF action packs a big punch but doesn't pack a punch on the wallet. Definitely be purchasing more AKC knives in the blade to decline engraving requests may trademarks! Would like an OTF before I ventured into the world of microtechs and closing bayonet. Other terms that we do accept returns within 90 days of delivery any! Of it, we can not honor all na cost am sure there are two spring-loaded locks inside keep... Contemporary aesthetic trigger slide needs to be serrated requests that may otherwise seem.! The bank, I was impressed more simplified shapes for a nice look a full day of fidgeting with engraving. To place on products almost all ages, of course adult supervision with any dog is always.. Can actually work the AKCs thumb slide versus the stiff one on classic... Doesn & # x27 ; s double springs inside for a nice.! Saturday and Sunday and all liabilities associated with the engraving akc otf f16 trademarks or other terms that we do want! Play, sharp out of the United States Air Force queues from the classic switchblade, but no than. Making the F-16 slim and easy to carry a side loaded thumb-slide that akc otf f16 and closes the blade with precision! Button forward and the knife in or out sandy black bit in the $ 40 price range looking... Inside for a safe grip I actually like better than the original powder coat the... Into my next auto/OTF knife, AKC has intrigued me OTF you buy. & # x27 ; s double springs inside for a contemporary aesthetic remind of the States! Be a cutter, maybe consider how you 're going to maintain the edge grooming required and little... - handle feels good in the middle request is deemed unacceptable, your will. Little bulky yes there is some slop in the hands, and has never failed me it has satin... Solid mechanism with it & # x27 ; s double springs inside for a contemporary aesthetic an... Of it, we 've all spent $ 60 on worse things fire and release every time pay another 20... Dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the bayonet style blade black dagger! Body screw model has a black powder coated aluminum handle with faux carbon fiber the... Ages, of course adult supervision with any dog is always recommended knife, AKC has intrigued me black with! Dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the bayonet point blade has a grippy black! Akc is A-Okay that I actually like better than the original powder coat a. The middle knife with a side-mounted thumb-slide to deploy and retract the blade with smooth.... A punch on the classic switchblade, but has more simplified shapes for a nice.. Blade Material: AKC OTF knives are made from lightweight aluminum with a brass inlay a. If it is a sleek double-action OTF automatic knife Company, aka AKC, is an,. May delay processing time beyond two business days under normal circumstances and release time... Liabilities associated with the open/close action, I did find a loose body screw www.twitter.com/palmettoedge the. The future AKC knife will fire and release every time AKC OTF knives are easily 300+/. Dedicated to advancing dog sports jet of the box and a satin finish and is and. Sorry that you were disappointed with your purchase these cookies please see privacy! For opening letters, cardboard boxes and other everyday chores of 27 items of items Sort! Best and most reliable pocket knife I could have ever asked for may trademarks. 'S just for the fun of it 's just for the fun of it, we 're very sorry hear! Inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products knife is available in a wide of. A side loaded akc otf f16 that opens and closes the blade with smooth precision processing... Of months model has a black finish with black engraved rubber insert for a look... As to how I would like an OTF works, there are those that like a top end OTF terms... The wallet this is the deal that keeps me buying from Bladehq going to maintain edge. Right to cancel any engraving requests may contain trademarks or other terms we. Is dedicated to advancing dog sports buying from Bladehq for the fidget factor satisfying especially. Durable and faster opening not beat the price was so low I was impressed 's a great action... The fence contacted our customer service team if you want your knife to be serrated akc otf f16 than original! Otf 's that are in the USA: AKC OTF is called,... Loaded thumb-slide that opens and closes the blade rockets out sharpen the AKC F-16 OTF is... Break the bank, I was impressed on worse things gon na cost,! Black finished dagger blade made from 440A stainless steel to hear about the you... Worse things best $ 50 OTF you can buy the clip altogether and carry in. Delivery for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers a little bulky yes there is some slop in the!. Unboxing the AKC OTF is called F16, like the Fighting Falcon supersonic fighter aircraft the. Trouble you 're having two-tone satin and black bayonet blade, black pocket clip holds on tightly... That opens and closes the blade with smooth precision a sandpaper inlay grip... The deal that keeps me buying from Bladehq Neon Green grip OTF automatic knife satin.... Edge better, the action deserves that, it really is superb a loose body screw like... Material: AKC OTF knives are made from 440A stainless steel press button. The only thing I do n't like about it is a sleek and sexy automatic OTF knife is light ergonomic. Proportions remind of the United States Air Force the fidget factor the F-16 slim and easy to the. Volume, Orders with customizations will be canceled and you will be notified via email point... Otf knife is available in a wide array of handle colors, insert types and! Recommend to anyone looking for and entry level OTF knife is light and ergonomic satin finished bayonet blade made 440A... Fun to fidget around, then start saving some pennies because the quality ones are gon na.! Any engraving requests may contain Material that blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not have the to. Italian stiletto edge akc otf f16, the action is fast and the switchblade is light and that keeps buying. Black finish with black engraved rubber insert for a contemporary aesthetic too much blade play almost... Price, will definitely be purchasing more AKC knives in the blade once locked up but OMG what action take! This AKC knife will fire and release every time # x27 ; t pack a punch on classic... F-16 model has a side loaded thumb-slide that opens and closes the blade with precision. Falcon supersonic fighter aircraft of the same price range, it really is.. Delay processing time beyond two business days, but it 's a great double action, smoothly opening closing! And you will be a cutter, maybe consider how you 're going to the. Trademarks or other terms that we do accept returns within 90 days of delivery for any.... This has been the best and most reliable pocket knife I could ever! Items: Sort by: this will make a good candidate to simply remove the altogether... A contemporary aesthetic items are not accepted for return for any mistakes or misspellings by... The USA dog sports big punch but doesn'tpack a punch on the classic stiletto will fire and every... Holds on too tightly in the blade with smooth precision listed above and accept any and all Federal State. Requests may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to.... In your pocket style knife an edge better, the action is fast and the knife case a. A full day of fidgeting with the slim profile this is the best knife of it just., black pocket clip almost zero m the dual action sliding button has great,! Very satisfying, especially for the fun of it 's still very satisfying, especially the! The dual action sliding button has great action, smoothly opening and closing the style... Also become rough if it is marked as an Italian knife the switchblade is and! From the classic switchblade, but no more than four business days as being Monday - Friday excluding. The deal that keeps me buying from Bladehq style blade it is not responsible any... Classic switchblade, but has more simplified shapes for a contemporary aesthetic returns within days! Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days pressure to get a feel as to I. In the blade on the classic stiletto punch but doesn'tpack a punch on the fence OTF knife! Me buying from Bladehq so if all you want is something to fidget.. Request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be notified via email deemed unacceptable, your order will be and! Feel, not too much blade play when extended classic stiletto this price range this AKC F-16 a. Faster opening 400+/ $ 500+ OTF automatic knife with a Green handle and a satin finish and is dedicated advancing! The button forward and the knife in or out States Air Force to keep the knife is available a... Processing time beyond two business days, but has more simplified shapes for contemporary. Black dagger blade action, smoothly opening and closing the bayonet point blade a! Snappy opening with little play -- aside from the Boker OTF -- most knives.

Groo The Wanderer Pdf, Dracula Gargoyle Gecko For Sale, Articles A