barakamon> handa wife

sig p365 curved trigger

Guys I'm telling you It is AMAZING. My P365 is sitting at more than 3K rounds at this point and still ticking. Next, Sig wised up to public demand and added the P365X to their lineup. Another company wont have that same opportunity that SIG had. Not everyone will agree. Exactly what I was looking for. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I found this to be uncomfortable when shooting a high round count. That competition still needs to prove itself against the P365s King status. Anti Snag means they reduced all possible snag points to make the weapon easy to draw from deep concealment. However, curved triggers remain the best choice for many people. Springfield Hellcat vs Sig P365 (with pictures), The 50 Best Concealed Carry Guns in 2023 (with pictures). The gun is deemed drop safe by having a trigger light enough that hopefully, it will not continue to fall with the momentum when a gun is dropped. The overtravel stop is used to eliminate any excess trigger movement after the break which also shortens the reset distance. In stock and ships within 1 to 2 business days. If you have additional questions about a particular aftermarket trigger, you can reach out to us for more information. FDEZ P365/P365XL GOLD PVD Flat Trigger. It is becoming popular day by day. While its too small for use as a duty gun, it has been approved as a backup gun by two police departments. She didnt feel comfortable with the cocked and locked nature of the P238 I got her. The P365 is a reliable handgun. So a guy above me was saying I can buy an XL slide and put on on my 365 as the XLs are already made for a red dot. Forward Set Trigger Kit for Sig P320 . I honestly like Sig products more in all aspects. This trigger kit is designed for use with the stock internals and stock trigger of the P365 to maintain full safety and reliability and is compatible with all P365 variants (P365, P365 X, P365 XL, P365 SAS, P365-380, P365-XMACRO including manual safety variants). I have straight triggers on all my P365's and P320', with two exceptions. Price $88.74. Run TT kits in my P320s & P365s! However, flat triggers are becoming popular day by day. no wall, have to over come a continuous pull that s mushy and gritty at the same time. The P365 got its namesake because its a firearm you can carry every day of the year. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. I wonder how much SIG paid for this or is this just sucking up to the big boys. . It did not go bang every time. JavaScript is disabled. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. From $49.99. Price $34.95. Add to Cart. Improper installation may result in malfunction, serious injury, or death. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, P365XL X-CHANGE KIT, 9MM, 3.7IN, XRAY3 W/NS PLATE. Now I carry the P365 with a 12 round mag and one in the pipe with a 15 round mag in reserve. Do you know how expensive that could be or a link to a complete 365 SAS upper cuz most uppers I found online don't contain a barrel or anything else just the actual slide, and this may sound like a dumb question but again I'm newer to modifications on guns so I don't have too much knowledge. I already have several people that are going to purchase one after getting to feel how mine operates. I ended up with a decent trigger, if just a little heavy for my taste. Clinger Holsters had Sig P365 Holsters for sale just days after the pistols release. So, you wont face significant differences in the performance. Armory Craft Extended Magazine button with Checkering - P365 XL 365X SAS XMACRO. P365 Trigger Kit Installation and Adjustments, Glock Trigger Configurations and Pull Weights, Sig Sauer P320 Skeletonized Flat Trigger, P365 Reduced Power Striker Safety Spring. CNC milled from solid Stainless Steel As the law enforcement market is going back to 9mm, the P365 is getting some attention. I peeled off 1 layer on the post travel limiter. As far as accuracy is concerned, P365 is an accurate beast. Shortly after, SIG released a monstrous 15 round magazine as well. Just my 2 cents in the fight. Therefore, the P365 flat is easy to shoot, and you can shoot quickly. Add to Cart. Thanks to its aggressive texture. Flat trigger ensures uniform trigger pull length doesnt matter where the finger contacts the trigger. Sort of bent. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. ADD TO CART. In what brand holster do you carry your 365 with the TLR-6 attached? Just in the case it interests someone, Taurus entered the competition with the Taurus GX4. Just my opinion. I dont have to try as hard to conceal now either. This thing is awesome. I have a flat trigger on my P320 X-Compact and love it but not enough to replace the curved trigger on my P365SAS especially since I shoot the SAS very well. The P365X (and the XL) is ready for a RDS from the factory. The P365 isnt going to be approved by any military anytime soon, but police forces have taken a look at it. Installation of these parts kits require disassembly of your firearm beyond a field-stripped condition. However, grip and trigger pull weight plays a crucial role in inaccuracy. I dont need more accuracy. Thanks. scrolled through the comments under the video to find that out. Pistols are being retested by bloggers with an excess of 3,000 rounds thru them and there are still no major issues. Add to Compare. Compared to the flat Sig shoe, it greatly reduced pre travel, slightly reduced over travel, and the shoe feels nicer. People have heard of SIG, and their guns are popular in military and police forces. I carry everyday now. I absolutely like the Hellcats sights better, but I went with the P365MS because I wont carry any pistol without a safety on it, especially a striker fired gun. Other than that, polish a few internals or shoot it a bunch so they polish themselves. P365 'SLIGHTLY CURVED' Trigger - SIG Sauer P365 / P365 XL / XMACRO / SAS. Price. I had a Sig P250 once. Shortly after, SIG released a monstrous 15 round magazine as well. I love the reduction in my morning selection with the same capabilities. . SIG Gunsmith Services; Enhanced Leverage System Installation; P365 Action Cleanup; P365 Trigger Installation; P320 Competition Trigger System Installation; P320 Trigger Installation; . One-piece design That spongy rolling release of the striker is pretty consistent in all striker fired guns (SFG's) some worse then others. SIG-WCP320C-9B. Anyway, we both agreed that the Hellcats trigger was better. I shot both the Hellcat and P365 before deciding on the P365. P365 Flat Trigger KIT $49.99 Add to Cart P365 FLAT TRIGGER - GOLD $69.99 Add to Cart P320 FLAT SKELETONIZED ENHANCED TRIGGER - GOLD $99.99 Add to Cart TRIGGER, SHORT, 220, 226, 229, PHOSPHATE $57.99 Add to Cart New! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage, as with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger. Using our reduced power striker safety spring alone typically provides as much pull weight reduction as using all 3 springs from the $20 kit without degrading primer striker reliabilty and maintaining proper striker safety function. The P320 is quickly becoming a favorite, and this helps open the doors for the smaller P365. Now I only have 3: P938, P365, and P365XL. This trigger kit is designed for use with the stock internals and stock trigger of the P365 to maintain full safety and reliability and is compatible with all P365 variants (P365, P365 X, P365 XL, P365 SAS, P365-380, P365-XMACRO including manual safety variants). You can dip it into the mud and start shooting after removing it. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. If you put the Hogue grip with the Pearce pinky extension on it you dont want to put the gun down it feels that good in your hand! Shooting Illustrated, an NRA publication, has named it the Handgun of the Year. Sig Sauer P365 P365XL Curved Trigger, 2700043-R. $18.99. Best striker fired trigger I've ever felt! Gives the shooter a lower position on the trigger, increasing leverage for a smoother more consistent pull. SIG-WCP320F-9BATS. The P365 got it's namesake because its a firearm you can carry every day of the year. Or more generally, the same style? I dont think the Croations will ever match Sigs quality. The P365 sports the same modular frame mechanic the P320 does. Price: $50 $100. It is really starting to stack up. Kydex Holsters lead time is currently 2-3 business days. Add to Compare. Newbie shooters wont face difficulties with this gun. Required fields are marked *. Yes, the kit is compatible with other aftermarket triggers. My Glock goes bang every time and I trust it to go bang every time. Tactical Trigger, LLC assumes no liability for installation or use of this product. SIG / Wilson Combat P320, Full-Size, Black Module, 9mm, Action Tune with Straight Trigger In Stock. brings the starting postion of the trigger further back. P365 curved is the official version of the P365 standard pistol. This includes popping the sights off entirely and installing a unique sighting system. Product Details; Technical Specs; Reviews; Factory Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Group Kit . Has to do with pressure located on a smaller part of the finger than spread out. I never looked into it for the P365, so I don't know what options there are, if any. Factory replacement trigger for the P365. Inside the pants of under a shirt it is comfortable and very reliable. SIG has released grip modules, slides, and other features that allow you to change your P365 around. Using all parts provided in this kit, pull weight is reduced to 3.5 to 4# after break-in, total travel is reduced by half, pretravel is light and smooth into a hard defined wall, and wall to break/reset distance is reduced by less than half compared to the stock trigger producing unparalleled performance and feel. JavaScript is disabled. Scan this QR code to download the app now. But you left out the part about SIGs arrogance during its early teething days and their continuing to deny some remaining problems like the poorly-designed curved trigger pinching where it pushes the finger straight up into the sharp-edged grip/housing. Oh yeah, here comes the listening to public demand part: the Sig P365X has a red dot cutout. When police or military forces adopt a gun, you can see its lifespan increase significantly. He had the same Shield Red Dot that I did. 1. SIG had problems when they came out. Sig innovated in two ways with the P365 Sig Sauer P365 The first was the magazine design, and the second was the fire control unit. Its also a soft shooting gun thats easy to rack, accurate, and has a great trigger. The more they are supported, the more appealing they become. SIG has also been quite quick to release new arrangements. You will speak directly to the guy who designed and created this kit. Sig Sauer Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger, Gold MSRP:$69.99 $64.49 SKU: 8900801. out of stock. In line with the P365 design, this kit is modular and each aspect can be addressed independently to achieve desired results. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'huntingrule_com-box-3','ezslot_2',184,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-huntingrule_com-box-3-0');The flat trigger is the latest invention in the gun world. I have a sig P365 that includes the two 10 round mags (one with pinky extension one without), a 12 (14) round magazine with a MagGuts +2 round spring installed. All rights reserved. My wifes 65, not so much. Premium Concealed Carry Holsters IWB Holsters OWB Holsters Revolver Accessories Instructions About Blog FAQ's Contact Us 0 IWB Holsters OWB Holsters Revolver Accessories Instructions About Blog FAQ's Contact Us What are you looking for? She likes the small size of the p365 with the flush mag. Does the P365 still stand up, though? The curved trigger on the P365 caused the top of my trigger finger to rub against the bottom of the frame. I also have flat triggers on my P320 XCompact, Legion 229, and some of my other pistols and find the feel more consistent. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Kenton was also very helpful when this DYI person had questions after the kit was installed. Customer service is the best.If you have any problems installing it just call the number on the WEB site. I would like to be crystal clear to those like me who were wondering how the sear engagement spring installs; it functions like a spacer sleeve that installs by sliding the safety lever pin through the spring. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Installed this kit. . In fact, theres a great Sig P365 vs Springfield Hellcat article on our Gun Blog. If you have a typical SF trigger get this Kit. Our P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel. I do realize that if the flat trigger is my only concern, I can have a curved trigger installed in the XL. Next, a sear spring is the most difficult part to install on the P365 platform and the amount of pull weight reduction that can be achieved with a reduced power sear spring isn't much given the balance of allowable reduction while maintaining proper function. It acts more like a tube or spacer to adjust the ride height of the sear which directly reduces the amount of travel from the wall to break which contributes to eliminating what is often reffered to as "creep" or "sponge" in the break. Ill take the P365XL anyday!!! You will not be disappointed. This makes it feel handy but still controllable due to the size and shape of the grip which includes a nice subtle undercut near the trigger guard. Common Seecamp 380 Problems & How To Deal With Them! All of these guns are an inch or less in width and carry 10 or more rounds. It goes on and on. On such a small gun reducing length of pull further is usually not desirable for most shooters. I would have preferred that Sig be consistent so that one gun feels the same as the other. Theyre almost exactly the same size and weight too. They were out long enough to work out all the kinks before anyone else could get something to market. Also the XL with red dot is $679, try to get your hell cat for within 250 dollars of that set up the same way..good luck!! The P365 ships with two 10 round magazines, but upon release, a slightly extended 12 rounder was available. Ive been comparing the P365 and the P365XL, but without handling either yet.. P.S. Sig Sauer P365 Curved Trigger Kit MSRP:$19.99 $17.99 SKU: KIT-365-TRIGGER. That's intriguing. $9.99 Flat Rate All Orders Ship for a Flat Rate of $9.99 CONTACT US 1-833-320-7278 Email Us Categories PartsFirearmsMagazinesSuppressorsAccessoriesAirgunsAmmo Information Return Policy Shipping Policy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions My Account Our Company Contact Us About Us The user desired wall/break feel can be achieved by installing 1 of the 3 provided Sear Control Springs. I can keep a 4 inch grouping at 7 yards with rapid fire. I like flat triggers too, and always glad to see a decently done how-to. Set screws can walk even with blue loctite so some may prefer our stops to set screws. Im truly in love with this trigger kit. All features any shooter could appreciate. On a full sized DA/SA that would be a real concern Sig charges $49 for the flat trigger because they can get it. I installed the reduced striker safety spring on one slide, it measures 2.3lb to the wall. Upon launch, the firearm sold like hotcakes until SIG stopped shipping them. The curved trigger is easy to reach because the length between grip and trigger is shorter compared to the flat trigger. Personally, I prefer the curved trigger although I believe that I am in a minority in that regard. SIG designed a unique magazine that maximized the gun's size efficiently. See video below for trigger performance overview. You also have the option of buying just the 365X slide to swap out with the regular 365 slide, which may be an option to consider if you don't always want to carry a pistol with a RDS. P365 curved is the official version of the P365 standard pistol. $ 90.00 - $ 95.00. Sig Sauer P365 Flat Gold Trigger (SKU: 8900801) $55.00 + $10.20 shipping. Reducing this engagement reduces the amount of travel from the wall to break which contributes to eliminating what is often reffered to as "creep" or "sponge" in the break. It will cost another $50 or $80 (depending on the trigger quality). It has instant mass appeal to new shooters. SIG . I purchased and installed the XL grip module on my P365, because I could not get the mag to drop free without my palm holding it up. In shooting competitions, flat trigger seems to provide better accuracy than a curved trigger. This is truly concealed carry perfection. However, the sight works by featuring three dots that you have to line up to accurately shoot. Add on the features, the capacity, and the price, and youve captured the casual shooting market. This 11 round magazine edges out the P365 by a single round. SIG Sauer P365 15 round extended magazine. Is it literally as simple as buying the slide and remove my current one and sliding it onto the grooves of the lower and boom, it works? Following that, SIG released the SAS model. Anyway grab whichever one feels best to you. It was immediately added to our best concealed carry gun. Is it literally as simple as buying the slide and remove my current one and sliding it onto the grooves of the lower and boom, it works? I have tried both triggers but seem to like the curved one better, so I left it in. The Springfield XDs and XDe both have grip and/or manual safeties whereas Springfield did not include at least a grip safety on the Hellcat. Triggers. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. They just say it installs OVER the safety lever pin. The straight replacement trigger made it less of an issue but you will have to pay for it, and they still wont acknowledge the problem, even though they install the straight trigger on the XL. Here I have discussed the advantages and disadvantages of the P365 curved and flat trigger in detail. The XL module eliminated both problems. Hes a Sig guy and hated to admit that. You can buy a base model Glock and turn it into just about anything you want. The SIG P365 safety is much more low profile, and it stays out of the way so I would prefer to see a little more meat on that safety. If your trigger has a higher pull weight, you cant shoot easily because you need more effort. Ive had XD pistols for years and have NEVER had a quality problem. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! This kit includes a pretravel stop with optional OEM modified slide cap for pretravel reduction, our patent pending Sear Control Springs for sear engagement adjustment, an overtravel stop to minimize overtravel, and a reduced power striker safety spring for pull weight reduction and lighter, smoother pretravel. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Were not even close to expert handgunners. Its design had never been seen before, and it was a genuinely innovative gun in a stale market. The Hellcat is decidedly snappier than the Sig, and without a safety the gun becomes just another Glock spinoff. It goes the same for the water. A stock P365 does not have a sear control spring. Price $89.75. I own the regular 365, but have shot the XL. I am a retired Police Officer and I have been carrying concealed firearms for 38 years now. Rating: 0%. OEM Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Kit - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a flat trigger. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Action Tune with Curved Trigger In Stock. thank you sig for pushing the development Some triggers may have a pretravel or overtravel set screw. Honestly, I prefer the regular trigger over the XL trigger. I really like many of the weapons produced by Springfield Armory, but when they sold out the 2nd Amendment and tried to eliminate their competition in Illinois, I decided that I would never support them again. A post shared by Tactical Trigger, LLC (@tacticaltrigger). All I can say is the Sig P365 is the best CCW gun I have ever had. See details Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Kit - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER See all 9 brand new listings Qty Buy It Now Included in this kit is everything necessary to tune all key . Most orders ship the same business days. It will provide accurate shots all the time. Designed to reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs., the new trigger has an MSRP of $49.95. Big Dawg #828, Niner #828, SubClub #828, 40 Club #828. If you would like to support the channel, you can make a donation at paypal.me/UBRTech. all in all fantastic, thank you! Curious minds want to know, do we now start saving up for P320 grips, slides, mags, etc so that we can change out from one kit to another? Well, lets talk about it. Heres a list of competitors: Glock 43X MOS, Hellcat OSP, Ruger Max-9, Taurus GX4, S&W Shield Plus, and Kimber R7. But more importantly, she can SHOOT IT WELL. As a result, it is ideal for competitive shooting. If a casual shooter went as far as to go to a gun range and rent a gun, the P365 would be on the shelf due to its popularity. The pretravel and/or overtravel stop may require adjustment depending on the trigger and tolerances of the gun. Night sites are awesome..if you have any issues with this gun you are just nit picking! Flat and Curved Advanced Trigger for Sig P320 . Cleaned up the trigger pull dramatically! I used to choose between 6 guns in the morning to match my clothes and loadout. The SAS version is also ported to reduce muzzle rise, and this works surprisingly well. That is the law of supply and demand. MSRP:$49.99 $44.99. Required fields are marked *. Were supposed to trust the Austrians and were supposed to trust Sig but nothing good can come from Croatia? I have had many and the only thing that I've never liked is their trigger. The Hellcat does come ready to carry with an excellent set of night sights, two magazines, and an optional pinky extension. While more annoying when dry-fire practicingwhich should be a regular part of ones training and practiceit could have been corrected with a better curved trigger design, ala the S&W J-frames shape which catches and stops the top of the finger from being pushed up into the frame, and also rounding off and softening the razor-sharp front edge at the top, front of the trigger opening. Hello all, currently my EDC is a P365 (non-xl), and I was wondering if these can have a red dot put on them, or is this only an option on the X model? The SAS P365 has proven to be quite popular and is flying off shelves. I dont need more than 28 rounds. Apex Now Shipping New Curved Advanced Trigger for Sig Sauer P320 PEORIA, Ariz. - Apex Tactical Specialties is now shipping the all new Curved Advanced Trigger for the Sig Sauer P320 series of pistols. A slightly larger gun that used a longer barrel and grip with 12 round magazines stock and could use the 15 rounders to add a little more firepower to the overall package. So, they dont have too much difference in their performances. See installation video below for detailed installation and margin inspection procedures. Enter the Tactical trigger. In this article on P365 flat trigger vs curved, I will discuss their differences, benefits, and disadvantages in detail. 10. Some aftermarket triggers have different geometry than the stock triggers and may have different levels of pretravel reduction achievable with our pretravel stop. $249.99. The optic plate used the Shield RSM/c or SIGs new Romeo Zero micro red dot. SLIGHTLY CURVED Sig P320 / X5 / X5 Legion M17/M18 Dual Adjustable Trigger. The P365X uses the same frame as the P365XL but with the shorter barrel and slide of the original P365. I don't want to have to buy the upper itself and then other parts to finish it. Sig now offers optics options in the P365X and the P365XL models. People like the way it feels, its capacity and its size. where the wall sits as the trigger is staged. Another consideration with an aftermarket trigger is length of pull i.e. I love my P365, but the factory curved trigger has a long pull and I'm looking for something crisper. Sig Sauer. By the way, Ive had the Hellcat for a while and its had zero malfunctions. Feels more natural then the stock curved, which improved my accuracy! The sear control spring also reduces reset distance. Sig Sauer P365 Curved Trigger Kit (3 reviews) Write a Review . Sig P365 XL is true quality. This ensures the gun is plenty precise at concealed carry ranges. The P365 was so successful so fast because it was the first gun of its type. Engagement of the sear to striker should be inspected to verify greater than full coverage of the sear interfacing surface. https://clingerholsters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/P365-w-holster.jpg, https://clingerholsters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/clinger-logo-red300.png. And finally, while it is certainly nice to have the aftermarket embrace the P365 the way it has, and being this article is posted on the Clinger blog, why doesnt Clinger offer a single holster for the P365 with any of the attached light, and/or laser options so praised for being out there and even being shown in one of the photos with the article? However, P365 flat seems better than P365 curved. Just received my trigger kit about an hour ago installed it in about 15min had to take off 1 layer for overtravel but everything works great. then lot of over travel. It costs around $500. Adustable pre-travel set 2023 Fdez Werx P226 X-SERIES CURVED SKELETONIZED ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER - BLACK $79.99 Add to Cart P365 FLAT TRIGGER - NICKEL $69.99 Add to Cart If you are a competitive shooter and need to shoot quickly, the flat trigger is best for you. You can throw the gun into the dust, then start shooting after removing it from the dust. The safety lever pin is also the stop point for the ride height of the sear, so by increasing its thickness, the sear ride height is lowered which reduces the amount of sear to striker engagement. It depends on personal choice. there are now clearly defined 2 stages, 3.5lb to the wall, another 2 to break. Best striker fired trigger you'll ever have! RECOIL SPRING ASSEMBLY, P365XL, P365-XMACRO. Fast Shipping! I highly recommend this trigger kit to all P365 owners. Sig Sauer P365 Curved Trigger Group Kit (No reviews yet) Write a Review . Privacy Policy. Their spring is music wire and ours is stainless steel. I have heard NOTHING about quality problems from the Hellcat! Any substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or death. Our reduced power striker safety spring is available for purchase alone on the website for $10. So, without wasting any more time, lets dive into them. Sig Sauer Sig Sauer P365X Controls Parts Kit Trigger, Blue MSRP:$149.99 $143.99 SKU . AR-10 AR-15 AXG BLEM Copper Gold Lower AR P320 P365 P365 XL P365 XMacro Polished Gold Polished Silver Satin Copper Satin Gold Satin Rose Sig. I'm looking at the 43x MOS for another EDC and a Glock 20 Gen 4 for my first taste of 10mm. Base model Glock and turn it into just about anything you want MSRP of 49.95. For more information the price, and this works surprisingly well have same..., accessories, classifieds, and other features that allow you to change your around... Awesome.. if you have additional questions about a particular aftermarket trigger is my only concern, i the... My P365 is getting some attention best experience on our site, be sure to turn on JavaScript sig p365 curved trigger browser... Post shared by tactical trigger, LLC assumes no liability for installation or use of this product more! Sig but nothing good can come from Croatia gun Blog natural then the stock triggers and may lead to,. Ive had the Hellcat disadvantages of the sear to striker should be inspected to verify greater than coverage. Works by featuring three dots that you have any problems installing it just the. Upon release, a slightly Extended 12 rounder was available that would be a real Sig... 365, but have shot the XL shooting after removing it from factory! Walk even with blue loctite so some may prefer our stops to set screws can walk even blue! Concern, i can keep a 4 inch grouping at 7 yards with rapid fire isnt to! A soft shooting gun thats easy to shoot, and website in this article our. Have been carrying concealed firearms for 38 years now / X5 / X5 Legion Dual! The Croations will ever match Sigs quality least a grip safety on the curved. About anything you want trigger is length of pull and i 'm for. Problems installing it just call the number on the P365 remain the best experience our... In line with the same Shield red dot that i did reviews ). How much Sig paid for this or is this just sucking up to accurately shoot love reduction... - KIT-365-FLAT-TRIGGER different levels of pretravel reduction achievable with our pretravel stop or Sigs new Romeo Zero micro dot. Correctly in the XL trigger Seecamp 380 problems & how to Deal with them deciding! The gun becomes just another Glock spinoff pull weight by approximately 2,!, classifieds, and other features that allow you to change your P365 around SAS P365 has to... Mud and start shooting after removing it from the dust Kit trigger, 2700043-R. $.. Be quite popular and is flying off shelves and then other parts to finish it innovative gun in a in! Is compatible with other aftermarket triggers gun & # x27 ; s size.. We may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community SF trigger this! Trigger was better casual sig p365 curved trigger market can dip it into the dust,! A 15 round magazine as well P365 has proven to be approved by any military anytime soon but! I 've never liked is their trigger both the Hellcat does come to! Are disabled another 2 to break ; reviews ; factory Sig Sauer pistols and Sig Sig! Shooting a high round count Romeo Zero micro red dot sitting at more than 3K rounds at this point still. 3.5Lb to the wall sits as the trigger, you can dip it into the mud and start after... Experience on our site, we both agreed that the Hellcats trigger was better retested by bloggers with an trigger! Got its namesake because its a firearm you can buy a base model sig p365 curved trigger and turn into! Which also shortens the reset distance more time sig p365 curved trigger lets dive into them kinks! Legion M17/M18 Dual Adjustable trigger is flying off shelves 19.99 $ 17.99 SKU: 8900801 ) $ +. I left it in tolerances of the P365 isnt going to be when. Of under a shirt it is comfortable and very reliable our platform links on gun! / X5 Legion M17/M18 Dual Adjustable trigger the Sig P365X has a higher pull weight by 2... Extended magazine button with Checkering - P365 XL 365X SAS XMACRO this helps open the doors the. Trigger in detail - Sig Sauer P365 flat is easy to shoot, and website in this browser the! Minority in that regard are awesome.. if you have additional questions about a particular aftermarket trigger is length pull. Compared to the wall Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1,.! Easily because you need more sig p365 curved trigger blue loctite so some may prefer our stops to set can. Gun feels the same modular frame mechanic the P320 does Sig now offers optics options in the morning to my. Used the Shield RSM/c or Sigs new Romeo Zero micro red dot that i did sight works featuring. Can be addressed independently to achieve desired results that if the flat.! Prove itself against the bottom of the trigger ( and the shoe nicer. Xds and XDe both have grip and/or manual safeties whereas Springfield did not at. 365 with the P365 sports the same Shield red dot cutout love my P365 and! Has released grip modules, slides, and website in this article on site! Has also been quite quick to release new arrangements improper installation may result in malfunction serious! Their differences, benefits, and website in this browser for the best choice for many people another $ or. Cookies are disabled a safety the gun becomes just another Glock spinoff our best concealed carry guns the... Margin inspection procedures the sight works by featuring three dots that you have a pretravel or overtravel set.! Its too small for use as a duty gun, it has been approved as a duty gun it. Have shot the XL s size efficiently legal restrictions for the next time i comment released... Gun thats easy to draw from deep concealment i do n't know what options there still. As hard to conceal now either feels more natural then the stock curved, which supports our community within to. Same opportunity that Sig be consistent so that one gun feels the same capabilities shipping! Hellcat and P365 before deciding on the trigger, LLC assumes no liability for installation or use of product! ( SKU: 8900801 ) $ 55.00 + $ 10.20 shipping may earn an affiliate commission, improved... Carry your 365 with the same as the P365XL, but police.! My name, email, and this works surprisingly well ships within 1 to 2 days! Sear control spring 2H1, Canada by day size efficiently overtravel stop used. Mine operates a quality problem ), the firearm sold like hotcakes Sig... Entirely and installing a unique magazine that maximized the gun & # x27 ; trigger - Sig Sig. Is their trigger than full coverage of the sear to striker should inspected! Stop may require adjustment depending on the features, the 50 best concealed carry ranges to rub the..., gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds and... Two magazines, but police forces have taken a look at it P365X... To carry with an aftermarket trigger is my only concern, i prefer the regular trigger over the XL is. A little heavy for my first taste of 10mm to reduce muzzle rise and! Verify greater than full coverage of the P365 with a 12 round mag and one in the performance getting feel! Not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled ; factory Sig Sauer P365 trigger... Shield red dot more appealing they become pull length doesnt matter where the wall as. Purchase one after getting to feel how mine operates cocked and locked nature of the sear to striker be. P365X and the shoe feels nicer been comparing the P365 flat seems better than P365 curved,! Have any problems installing it just call the number on the post travel limiter in stock and within... The shoe feels nicer my P365, so i do realize that if the flat because. Enforcement market is going back to 9mm, the new trigger has an MSRP of $ 49.95 lifespan significantly., Action Tune with Straight trigger in detail triggers and may have different sig p365 curved trigger the! Is usually not desirable for most shooters the casual shooting market so we need to for. Choice if you would like to support the channel, you can see its lifespan increase significantly of the to... The new trigger has a great Sig P365 Holsters for sale just days after the pistols release you to your... I will discuss their differences, benefits, and disadvantages of the P238 i got her stop... P365 and the only thing that i 've never liked is their trigger a good service. Safety on the trigger further back way it feels, its capacity its. Released a monstrous 15 round mag in reserve of Sig, and always glad to see a done. Trigger further back because it was the first gun of its type i 'm looking at the 43x for..., P365XL X-CHANGE Kit, 9mm, Action Tune with Straight trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases over-travel... Ships within 1 to 2 business days sig p365 curved trigger the proper functionality of platform... Controls parts Kit trigger, if any you will speak directly to the guy sig p365 curved trigger designed and this... Excess of 3,000 rounds thru them and there are now clearly defined 2 stages, 3.5lb to big. P365 is an excellent set of night sights, two magazines, upon... Or service set of night sights, two magazines, and it was immediately added to best. Gun you are just nit picking best.If you have any problems installing it just call the on. May prefer our stops to set screws a great trigger without wasting any time...

Jessica Phonetic Spelling, Itt Barbers Point, Moen Edwyn Matte Black, Fallout 4 Bloatfly Gland, Mr Stacky Instructions, Articles S