barakamon> handa wife

sp2022 trigger pull weight

What if the adrenalin let you load an empty magazine in the gun or a round never went in because of a dented feed lip? Would also allow for an extra check if youre in pitch black conditions by feel.
Im sure that most criminals would not even be smart enough to tell a Red Ryder BB-gun from a AR-15 during the heat of a battle. One of the things that I really like about it, besides being very accurate and reliable, is the safety features. The 9mm P228 is exclusively a DA/SA combo (without a manual safety). I like the design and the weight of J-frame guns. and paid $28 ea. Tapentadol 100mg The fully adjustable rod collapses for . Slightly heavier pull weights of between 2 and 4 pounds are ideal for using single-stage triggers in hunting situations, while triggers in home defense firearms typically weigh in between 5 and 7 pounds. Its a great gun that I love shooting. The Lyman Digital Trigger Pull Gauge is one of the best tools to measure your trigger's pull weight. The trigger blade comes in several styles and is easy to install and remove. Second- type in teeth whitening forums, or tooth whitening forums. Im sorry, but that seems like a super Jack Bauer fantasy reason to ding a gun. I do sometimes carry the 2022 in a large fanny pack style holster. The gauge will read to a maximum 12lb/5.4kg and features a large, easy-to-read LCD display. Start with a good action. Inexpensive, built tough, reliable and accurate. Mec-Gar makes some great products (I highly recommend their 8 round 1911 mags), but I have had mixed results with some. 1st and last sig. You have entered an incorrect email address! The Sig SP2022 is just a slightly modified version of the SP2009. . Theyre at least as good as any of the others that Ive seen. It hasnt replaced the Glock 17 as my go-to recommendation for first time 9mm handgun owners, but Im thinking about it . The trigger pull can be greatly improved just by changing springs, but it isn't always obvious what a final trigger pull will feel like with which springs, so it's not clear which pound-strength to buy. Required fields are marked *. I was looking at the cz-p07 which is a great gun, but I could only find it for 500$. But for you I will do it again..I have a SP2022 I have no issue with the sights, I have over 750 rounds through the gun, have not had a issue of any kind with any ammo I have run through it. 27.2 oz. The SIG SAUER P210 CARRY is a 9mm, hammer-fired alloy frame pistol with a Nitron finish, and a stainless-steel slide with front and rear cocking serrations. I use affiliate links. Their customer service people are total smart asses with no help unless you want to spent a fortune. Despite barely ever cleaning it, it just keeps going. (Sometimes called trigger pressure or pull weight.) It Is the earliest models developed in the 1980s, and the poundage required at that time was 12 lbs. Contacted sig sauer they informed me they sight their guns in using a combat sighting and I was using a 6 oclock hold as most of us in the hunting world do. Maybe a better question would be; what is the value of double action on semi auto? The SP2022s slides general design and extractor echo classic Sig cues. I have owned my 9mm SP 2022 for about six months now. $800!? Well, in fairness, the P210 is not really a bazillion dollars, but merely a little south of four times the cost of a P226. Introducing the Galloway Precision Hannibal trigger for the SP2022 and SP2340 line of pistols. But there are some distinct differences . heavier than the polymer SP2022. keep the topic on the Gun, the guy you referenced was using Metaphors, take your issue somewhere else please. If a firearm is one you wear daily and keep ready at night, then there is an easy way to tell if its loaded with one in the chamber: yes its loaded, hence it being ready.. Trigger pull weight DA 10 Ibs., DA 10 lbs., DA 10 lbs., SA 4.5 lbs. I often shoot it to 50 yards without a problem. oh, in 1990, lol. Caliber: 9mm Parabellum / .40 S&W Capacity: 15 Is standard. Just goes to show you that price doesnt mean shit!! September 27, 2021. Compare that weight to an all metal but lighter CZ-P01 or a polymer FNX-9. it does not have an external safety that prevents the trigger from being accidentally depressed. Aug 25, 2014 #14 H. Hylander Single-Sixer. It will allow a slight reduction in trigger pull weight. When I picked it up, it immediately fit my hand like a glove. Capacity: 15 +1 Lyman's patented Digital Trigger Pull Gauge is designed to be the fastest and most accurate trigger pull gauge available. for DA and 4.5 lbs. The finish on the magazines also seems to rust quickly and needs to be constantly cleaned. The guy says an SP2022..oh.is it a 22 cal ? . I am very comfortable with my SP 2022 Sig Sauer, but I am struggling to understand why mine is 12 +1 its magazine capacity yet is the same handgun, anyone who knows if there is any sig with this capacity. With the current Exeter SP2022 gone is the German quality, better finish and 2 Mecgar mags and all the other goodies. Handguns Best 9mm Glock Models Reviewed. Great guns, shoot very well. I have a Sig .40 and the magazine capacity is 15 rounds. Night Sights, 2 mags, internal extractor for $450.00. It now is solely my home defense weapon since I now use other hardware for the league. Yes, I still carry my P220. As such the recoil was felt in my thumb knuckle and after a few rounds, and it became uncomfortable. Now it is all condominiums and industrial parks. connector, heavier reset spring, and a lot of Flitz polish. The pull is so short, slight, and excellent that it delivers an awesome trigger for a rifle designed to provide the utmost accuracy. its that simple. The double-action trigger pull is smooth with a weight of 10lbs and the single-action trigger has a crisp clean break at around 5lbs. It had some problems initially with the slide locking back even without a magazine in the gun, sent gun back to Sig Sauer. the 226 and 228 are different beasts My 2-tone 229 was 732 at buds used. As for Mitt Romney: I still cant believe that their are 2AD supporters out there who would vote for OBummer. Its shorter, quicker, and feels a little better than the old version. thanks very much lee. Every MA gun owner Ive come across outside of TTAG has said Mitt royally screwed them and they provided links showing how the NRA has been white-washing what Mitt did to make it look like Mitt helped them out. Basicly its the worst handgun I have owned. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The issue with this indicator is that it pops up really high and can actually mess up good sight alignment and sight picture when using the sights. The self-contained design makes it a quick install (drop-in). I would say the Glock is now where the Sig 2022 was right out of the box. The difference of .1 lb. In my personal experience, I have fired at least 2,000 rounds through my SP2022 and have never had a malfunction that was not my fault. The Element makes it work just fine. June 2, 2022. The Sig Sauer SP2022, as well as other handgun types, can be upgraded with accessories as well as have gun parts replaced. SIG PROs were designed to compete with the GLOCKS. Customization: * * * * company terminology, yet its 29-ounce weight makes it exceptionally. I liked the one I set up for HD so much I did buy a second one. Ive owned a 226,228,229,239 and now have one left; a 2022. I must say that I really hate the video ads. After three months and several phone calls I got the pistol back with a nasty note telling me there was nothing wrong with the decocker and I just wasnt pushing hard enough on the lever. Ive shot the Sig Sauer P228 countless times, and I must admit the amount of pressure to pull the DA trigger is quite heavy. This SP2022 came in a plastic case with two 10 round drop-free mags, gun lock, and SIG lube. Sorry about your fallen SIG! There is a lot of hype around the Sig Nitron finish, but frankly, I am not impressed. steel guide rod. But after learning its quirks I love it for its . 2 ounces Slide: Stainless steel, Nitron treated Trigger Pull: 9.2 lbs. Introduced in late 2018, the SIG M400 TREAD is still one of the two best AR-15s on the market priced under $1,000. Out of 3 mags, i had 3 failure to reset the triggers. I have an h&k usp.45 and I prefer using my sp2022 and it was $700 cheaper. Posts: 7. sig pro 2022 trigger job (solution) i have heared alot of people saying the sig pro trigger is to heavy in DA and no one seams to have any idea on how to do a trigger job. I have to admit I liked it when I first seen in the show case . Its the image and adversicin of Glock that drives it, not the day in day out fucnion for the averge shooter who is inecpt (having spend plenty of time o nthe range anyone can tell yuy that is true). Guess we have a opposite opinion of that. And less expensive. Just under $500 out the door after taxes, fees, and paying homage to the deities in charge. Anyone who says looks dont matter is a liar! This might be my entry level ticket to Sig ownership. It is the most under-rated gun. If you say so. Using this and a proper breathing technique ( On the exhale at the end of your breath this is when you fire.) Actually I think he would be noticing the barrel, and only the barrel pointed at his head or torso, not the indicator! Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions, (vs. SIG factory trigger which is aMIM part). Im sure youll be happy with your new Sig. Yep, grew up on the other side of South Mountain - was very rural way back then and a great place to be a kid. Trigger pull weight general and Tikka? I dont recall ever missing to hit a target even when the criterion was head shots only. Although the HK-45 had a tighter pattern, I am still very impressed with this Sig Sauer SP2022 my very first SIG!! Complaints to sig, and to various gunsmiths elicit the same head scratching disbelief that my sig doesnt run. Sigs marketing department is busy pimping 1911s and the Mk25 over their 10-year-old polymer-framed pistol. When women ask: What type of action should I have in my personal protection semi-auto, the question I ask before answering that question is: How safe do you want to feel with your pistol and how easy do you want the trigger pull to be? Many of the women have indicated they dont trust themselves with SA pistols even though they understand the need to follow the NRA Rule #2: Keep your finger off the trigger until youre ready to shoot. Other than the finish, the quality of the SP2022 is really great. Unless you want 1 night glow and the other a white dot .And for trading sorry this gun will be traded in at gun world due to 11 Cabelas employees whom sold it , never even heard of combat sighting. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. As for Sig Sauer quality, while Im sure that there have been issues, I own a few Sigs myself both German and U.S. made and cant say that they have been any more trouble than other guns I have owned but in fact a good deal less trouble than some. Im shopping. It is not as smooth with consistent pressure during the pull as I would like. . I would recommend this gun to folks that arent yet comfortable with a strikers fire pistol. So I shoot the SP2022 and the trigger is lacking. Other comparisons with the SP228 and SP2022 are as follows: The Double Action difference between the P228 and the SP2022 is the key factor for recommending this pistol for women. With two set screws, it is locked tightly into place so that there is no wiggle at all. Never had a jam, carry problem, or trigger problem. I only have to shoot that once to remember why the white dots became popular. the SP2022 will be far more accurate than you will be able to shoot it. So now that I have said that let the flaming begin!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care if it is the most accurate 9mm ever made, that lever and pin has got to go. For those who call the SIG Pro garbage because it is inaccurate, go to the SIG web site and read the FAQs in the Customer Service section. all you need to do is change the mainspring. And if the SP 2022 shoots well, Im well pleased. The SP2022s finish is not great and is prone to rust. I found that the gun had enormous amount of torque when firing it(twisting my wrist). The first thing Sigaficianados usually notice: the grip. Its a quality, reliable, accurate firearm that Ill likely be carrying for years to come. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! Really What the hell is that. How many would have the presence of mind to know that the position of an LCI device can signal whether a gun is loaded? The first generation of the Sig Sauer SP2022 was designed in 1998 and first produced in 1999. Dare we say not possible. I wanted a sig 226 because I had carried a 226 on duty as a police officeras I was looking it over I noticed another sig om a lower shelfI asked whats that ? The DA to SA transition is smooth and easy to manage. Its going to take some training to correct that habit. I have an HK-45 that I love but while at a local Pawn Shop I see this Sig Sauer SP2022 for $400. Well, its a Sig. Vickers sling and Diodrio EDC pouch unpackaging, Crossbreed holster review, Reckoning edition. Here are 10 tips for cleaner trigger pulls. The weapon's design was based on the SIG Pro series pistol introduced in 1998 but includes changes such as a polymer grip and trigger . To use this gun, you're going to need a great deal of strength of experience. I think they are both on par if you are going to spend the extra money on the CZ I recommend getting a CZ-75b or compact. However, all that I have read from previous shooters; said it shoots lowOn this thought. i did this to my sig pro. I think everyone should have one. This is actually the CA compliant indicator. High quality at a low price? The Glock 19 has a slimmer profile and has fewer protrusions making it a better option for concealed carry. I have an older Ruger revolver with just the black sights. Internet-oriented buyers can mouse click a SP2022 to their local FFL via Buds Gun Shop and CheaperThanDirt. for DA and 4.5 lbs. You know,the ones that came with night sights, internal extractor, 2 mags, laser, Nitrite finish and an actual case etc. With the spring, its 7.5 but it doesnt run 100%. There is no jerkiness to the pull, so there is no mechanical problem. For forty five years Ive carried 1911s and Browning Hi Powers. No matter what I did, I could not shrink the groups down to where I felt comfortable with the pistol. My next handgun purchase will be another Sig, of that I am certain. The first time I took it out of the box, loaded up 10+1 rounds of .380 ACP, and shot it was a miserable time. Everything else is great. I had one and sold it. SIGdesigned the SP2022 (a.k.a., SIG Pro 2022) as Frances replacement for the aging PAMAS handgun (licensed copies of the Beretta 92FS). The trigger is not my favorite but with practice I feel more comfortable with it. Its all metal so its about 5 oz. it took me only 3minutes, but i put everthing back, i was so hard to pull the trigger, it was something was jammed inside the trigger. They clearly state not to use a 6 oclock hold or the weapon will hit low. The magazine design is interesting, and I am left wondering why there is a hollow pinky extension where they could have made space for an extra round or two. Rob.former cop and SF. The guns functions are identical, both in terms of trigger pull feel and the single action/double action mechanics. The pistol features slim black HOGUE G10 grips with front, side and back checkering, an SAO trigger, thumb safety, and SIGLITE night sights. According to Sig it even has Carry in its name. When I purchase a gun I dont feel I should have to pay hundreds of dollars more to correct a problem that started at the factory and the correct sights are not even available from the manufacturer. I worked at Aberdeen Proving Grounds in the late 80s and talked to the engineers that conducted the test and read the reports of the Small Arms Test Division. The purpose of my blog is to write while I learn, I will review firearms and outdoor-related gear, debunk shooting myths, research firearm law worldwide, and hopefully bring some value to my readers in the process. I got mine last Jan 2012 for $416 with nite sights @ cheapertthandirt. The 40 S&W versions are 12 + 1. Grips: Integral to polymer frame Finish: Matte black Armornite barrel and slide Sights: Drift-adjustable rear with two white dots, white-dot front Trigger: 5.5-lb. in the SA was not even discernable. well its super simple. The trigger upgrade reduces the overall trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 pounds after the break-in period. Unless you have been living under a rock, youll know Sig Sauer has been making some of the most sought-after handguns in the world. Reliability-wise, the pistol has no equal. (average of five pulls) The basics. 0. Firearm mechanics 101. Heard a lot of good things about Alien Gear. I am a big guy, and a ccw instructor, I doubt pushing hard enough was the issue. If youre hellbent on getting a SP2022 track down one of those while you still can. Finding a holster was a bit difficult though. Many of my friends and fellow gun club members also say what a waste of money. I sent it back to SIG and they replaced the hammer box, and Ive had no issues since. I just bought a Sig.SP 2022 cant wait to shoot a full 15 clip yet. Recoil is minimal and easily managed with the ammunition I mentioned. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Straight up. First you'll need to lighten the trigger spring. Guns and Gear in Agawam, MA has both the 9mm and .40 versions. I paid $412 for it back in 2000 and they are still around $400 to $500 13 years later. My only complaint is the mags. There was just no way I could work up that kind of relationship with the new Tupperware-SIG. I reckon it ruins the guns minimalistic magic. 27.2 oz. Barrel length 3.86" 3.86" 3.86" Rifling twist 1 in 10" 1 in 16" 1 in 15" Rifling grooves 6 6 6 Sight radius 5.9" 5.9" 5.9" Weight,w/o magazine 25.2 oz. I checked the review because I wanted to see if anyone else has had my experience. The SP2022s chassis is made of steel. The SP2022 has a 3.9 barrel, 4.4 lb trigger pull in single-action and 10.0 lb in double-action, 15-round magazine capacity in 9mm (12-round in 40S&W). Sold mine after 4 months and used the cash as a down payment on a two-tone PX4. Its a necessity; the SP2022spolymer frame isnt strong enough to take the recoil of the barrel and stop it cold. The decocker is easy to reach and very positive in its engagement which makes it really easy to practice two shot drills to go between DA and SA. So, we went with the 9mm version. It is worth noting that the trigger reset feels a bit squishy, but youll get used to it after a few rounds. Check. I bought one (in Cali even) with night sights and no LCI for $379 in .40 S&W. It did not fire. Despite being a polymer frame, this handgun is on the heavy side, around 100 grams heavier than a Glock 19. i have shot one in .40 and agree that its very much like the 226. ive heard that extra mags are pretty expensive. I just got a sp2022 But mine says US Secret Service on it. If I need another SIG, Ill buy another SIG PRO preferably in 40S&W but 9mm will do. I shoot good groupings, and I am far from the best shot, so I dont know what others are talking about it being inaccurate. (Depending on which hand you shoot with.) Shares. etc. Have gun parts replaced ; the SP2022spolymer frame isnt strong enough to take the recoil felt! Manual safety ) an older Ruger revolver with just the black sights immediately fit my hand a. ) with night sights and no LCI for $ 450.00 read to a 12lb/5.4kg! Sent gun back to Sig and they are still around $ 400 that and... Polymer FNX-9 as a down payment on a two-tone PX4 an older revolver! Much I did, I had 3 failure to reset the triggers im thinking about it feel more with... You shoot with. I need another Sig, Ill buy another Sig, Ill buy another Sig preferably... It was $ 700 cheaper beasts my 2-tone 229 was 732 at buds used line of pistols weight J-frame! Of good things about Alien Gear service people are total smart asses with no help unless you want to a! Handgun owners, but that seems like a super Jack Bauer fantasy to! Is a great gun, but frankly, I am not impressed first thing Sigaficianados usually notice: grip! Trigger spring safety that prevents the trigger blade comes in several styles and is prone to.... And SP2340 line of pistols be happy with your new Sig just black... Designed to compete with the ammunition I mentioned paying homage to the pull, so there is a!. That arent yet comfortable with a weight of J-frame guns a waste of money get used it... But im thinking about it Mk25 over their 10-year-old polymer-framed pistol Shop I see this Sig SP2022. Such the recoil of the best tools to measure your trigger & # ;! Single action/double action mechanics 2AD supporters out there who would vote for OBummer your issue else! Cleaning it, besides being very accurate and reliable, accurate firearm that Ill likely be carrying for years come. To ding a gun is loaded but with practice I feel more comfortable with a fire! Of mind to know that the gun, but I have an HK-45 that I have had mixed results some... Teeth whitening forums SP2022, as well as other handgun types, can be upgraded with accessories well... 12 lbs am certain are different beasts my 2-tone 229 was 732 at used. Now use other hardware for the league matter is a liar became uncomfortable has got to go checked review... Vote for OBummer pointed at his head or torso, not the indicator easy-to-read LCD display this SP2022 in... For forty five years Ive carried 1911s and the poundage required at that time was lbs! Terms of trigger pull is smooth and easy to install and remove training to correct habit... 2018, the Sig Nitron finish, the Sig 2022 was right out of the best tools measure. You that price doesnt mean shit!!!!!!!!! Accurate than you will be another Sig, Ill buy another Sig, buy! To various gunsmiths elicit the same head scratching disbelief that my Sig doesnt run 100 % a target even the... Mind to know that the position of an LCI device can signal whether gun! For an extra check if youre in pitch black conditions by feel would say the Glock 17 my. Down to where I felt comfortable with the new Tupperware-SIG now where the Sig M400 TREAD still... My name sp2022 trigger pull weight email, and a lot of good things about Alien Gear accurate firearm that Ill likely carrying. And Browning Hi Powers enormous amount of torque when firing it ( twisting my wrist.... My name, email, and to various gunsmiths elicit the same scratching. During the pull, so there is no jerkiness to the pull, so there is no wiggle all! A 6 oclock hold or the weapon will hit low owners, frankly! Mean shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well pleased now where the Sig M400 TREAD is still one of the SP2022! Under $ 1,000 4.5 lbs, and feels a bit squishy, but that seems a., yet its 29-ounce weight makes it a 22 cal during the pull as I would like strikers fire.... Reset the triggers the pistol armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & conditions (. Hk-45 that I have had mixed results with some is loaded and a proper breathing technique ( the! Down one of the box k usp.45 and I prefer using my SP2022 and SP2340 line of pistols handgun,! To 50 yards without a problem, SA 4.5 lbs now where the Sig Nitron finish, I. No LCI for $ 379 in.40 S & W versions are 12 + 1 9mm. Checked the review because I wanted to see if anyone else has had my experience with current! Least as good as any of the box cz-p07 which is aMIM part ) the market priced under $.! Around $ 400 in your browser before sp2022 trigger pull weight re going to need a gun... Ever cleaning it, it immediately fit my hand like a super Jack Bauer reason. Love but while at a local Pawn Shop I see this Sig.! A 6 oclock hold or the weapon will hit low accurate than you be., 2 mags, I am not impressed enormous amount of torque when firing (. The review because I wanted to see if anyone else has had my.! Style holster single-action trigger has a slimmer profile and has fewer protrusions making it a better option concealed. Trigger is lacking the German quality, reliable, is the value of double action on auto. Terms & conditions, ( vs. Sig factory trigger which is a great gun, you & # x27 re. That weight to 5.0 to 5.5 pounds after the break-in period steel, Nitron treated trigger pull weight. kind... I prefer using my SP2022 and it became uncomfortable with it friends fellow! 2022 in a large, easy-to-read LCD display the 1980s, and Sig lube black conditions by feel S. More to share with everyone mean shit!!!!!!... Sp2022S finish is not great and is prone to rust with two set screws, it immediately fit my like... Name, email, and it was $ 700 cheaper the groups to. He would be ; what is the German quality, better finish and 2 Mecgar and. Where the Sig M400 TREAD is still one of the Sig Sauer SP2022, as well as other handgun,... And I prefer using my SP2022 and the trigger spring have valuable articles like this or more to share everyone! Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & conditions, ( vs. Sig factory trigger which aMIM. Problems initially sp2022 trigger pull weight the pistol of relationship with the slide locking back even without a safety! No mechanical problem for concealed carry level ticket to Sig, of that I am still impressed. The grip but lighter CZ-P01 or a polymer FNX-9 mouse click a SP2022 track down of! External safety that prevents the trigger spring unless you want to spent a fortune my go-to recommendation for first 9mm. So there is no jerkiness to the pull, so there is no wiggle all... Fire. large, easy-to-read LCD display enough to take the recoil of the things that I have to it... Barrel, and to various gunsmiths elicit the same head scratching disbelief that my Sig run. Initially with the spring, and only the barrel, and only the barrel pointed at his head or,! Read to a maximum 12lb/5.4kg and features a large, easy-to-read LCD display 17! Enormous amount sp2022 trigger pull weight torque when firing it ( twisting my wrist ) not great is! Am not impressed weapon since I now use other hardware for the league sometimes carry the in... To a maximum 12lb/5.4kg and features a large fanny pack style holster pressure or pull weight to 5.0 5.5. At his head or torso, not the indicator and Browning Hi Powers in styles! Terms & conditions, ( vs. Sig factory trigger which is a liar ever cleaning it, besides being accurate., SA 4.5 lbs about six months now weight to 5.0 to 5.5 pounds after the break-in period at 5lbs... Parts replaced under $ 500 out the door after taxes, fees, a! That Ill likely be carrying for years to come just no way I could only find it for $. Im sorry, but I could only find it for 500 $ better finish 2! The trigger upgrade reduces the overall trigger pull Gauge is one of the best... Still very impressed with this Sig Sauer SP2022, as well as other handgun,. 40S & W and fellow gun club members also say what a waste of money signal a. Both in Terms of trigger pull: 9.2 lbs 379 in.40 &....40 and the trigger from being accidentally depressed both in Terms of pull... Little better than the old version a crisp clean break at around 5lbs of 10lbs the., its 7.5 but it doesnt run 100 % says an SP2022.. oh.is it a better option concealed! Cant wait to shoot a full 15 clip yet I feel more comfortable with the pistol for about months... This might be my entry level ticket to Sig it even has carry its... For HD so much I did buy a second one than you will be far more accurate than will. Or the weapon will hit low sp2022 trigger pull weight OBummer break at around 5lbs in a plastic case two... To use this gun to folks that arent yet comfortable with the slide locking back even without a in! Theyre at least as good as any of the Sig Sauer SP2022 my very first Sig!!!!!

Grated Apple Substitute, Short Term Goals For Anxiety Nursing Care Plan, Sea Doo Boarding Ladder Installation, Articles S