barakamon> handa wife

xpress x18 top speed

I have a 2004 Triton 186 Magnum w/150 Merc XR6. ****THE POWER PLANT - THIS BEAUTY IS RIGGED WITH A 115 HP 4-STROKE YAMAHA SHO ENGINE with only 4 .3 hours.. Yamaha is currently running a promotion for an additional 2 years of warranty if registered by 8/31/16 for a full 5 years of warranty. Request Info . The Hyper-Lift Hull is something you just have to experience. A powerboat built by Xpress, the X18 pro is a I am looking at a 18 foot in all three brands. This beautiful boat is ready for the water! POST AD FREE. Xpress X19 Pro. *** The price is the bottom price. . This boat will handle any assortment of water you throw at it. Fishing Boats, 2017 Xpress X18 Pro Then to watch Xpress start fielding a team of pros really excited me and after meeting the guys I could see just how special the company was. 2017 Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro The simplicity of the boat is my favorite quality! Please call owner Ron at 740-366-2749. Xpress is a well respected aluminum boat name. When one of our customers decides to purchase a boat, it goes off to the s. paducah gun show. The H18 is a 17-foot, 10-inch model rated for a 115 horsepower engine, Yamaha standard, that comes equipped with Xtreme Coat liner, SeaDek liner on the decks, a Helix 5 Humminbird graph and a Minn Kota 45 Edge trolling motor standard. The starting price is $24,995, the most expensive is $24,995, and the average price of $24,995. it's on rails. trolling motor pulls it around better than glass boats, but the wind I fish fresh and brackish water for bass and if they dont cooperate, I will run out to the salt marsh to see what is going on. The holeshot is absolutely remarkable. Ashley Outdoors LLC. dealers to find a boat near you today. Fishing companies are looking at new ways of reaching the fishing community and the five million new license holders who started fishing as a result of the COVID pandemic. Xpress x19 top speed run after set up and prop work at Propeller Dynamics. Triton 18TRX. The engineers at Xpress Boats understand that the bodies of water you venture out on and the game you target vary greatly. I got only a $4500 trade in. High performance was tops on my list of demands. Likes: Good solid boat that hits top end fast. 2017 Xpress X18 Pro These boats were built with a aluminum The oldest boat was built in 2017 and the newest model is We welcome inspections and are located at 2460 Old New York Ave., DeLand, FL 32720. modified-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. This is not enough power for those windy days on the big lake.2nd is the need for speed..50 hp is just not enough Im already upgrading to the 90Other than that the boat is great. As a tournament fisherman, it is important to know that my boat will perform the same each time. VMax The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. It is without a doubt the most versatile boat I have ever fished out of and had the pleasure to own!, By far the best aluminum boat on the market! ALSO GO TO THE G-3 WEB SITE AND YOU CAN SEE HOW THE ARE MADE AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THEY ARE EASY TO GET IN CONTACT WITH. hard to punch a hole in, in the sticks. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest collections of Xpress Xp185 catfish boats on the market. Performance that gets you to and from your fishing destination quickly, comfortably, and most importantly, safely. Find All mechanical and electrical parts and accessories of Xpress X19 Pro Power here ; Xpress X19 Pro competitors. Otherwise, well assume youre OK to continue. So take to the water this hunting and fishing season in a boat that's equipped for all seasons the Xpress Sportsman Series. If youve made the decision to pick up this brochure, youve taken the first step in joining an xclusive group of fishermen. 2016 XPRESS X18PRO ALUMINUM FISHING BOAT POWERED BY A 115 HP SHO YAMAHA 4-STROKE WITH ONLY 4 .3 HOURS. Itr does not get any better than that. Home Bass Fishing Articles . 2023 Xpress X18 Pro. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about any of our models or products. Get yours today. Max. When searching for the most complete side console solution for hunting and fishing, look no further than the cornerstone of our fishing lineup, the Xplorer Bass Series. performs good. Some just took the kids outdoors but many found it was a great activity and have jumped in with both feet. My X18 is and always will be my tournament boat of choice with plenty of storage, two built-in drink coolers, and drainage systems that allow me to compete in the rain. Wheels. 99 Xpress w/ Yamaha The aluminum is 0.125 gauge and has a Back Track trailer that fits the boat like a glove. Combined with top end performance of the Hyper Lift Hull and a list of essential features this craft is worthy of the true sportsman. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. If you can fill this boat up with gear, you have too much stuff. hole shot was 2.34 seconds with worked prop. My favorite features of the Xpress are the textured interior Xtreme Coat in combination with the washdown pump, the livewell/baitwell, and the HD hull, which gives me the benefits of aluminum with the stability of glass. Problems with the dealer knowing how to fix it, the motor, the boat, and the trailer. I've fished it all winter with no problems what so ever. The hole shot is unbelievable. I have studied the pro and cons to all of them. Related boats include the following models: H20B, H17 and H18. If you're still having problems resetting your password, Mercury - 2.0/ 2.4/ 2.5 Liter High Performance, Mercury - 3 Liter & 3 Liter High Performance, Wanted to Buy - Other Than Fishing Tackle. Back To Top. My Father-in-Law owns a G3 and I'm impressed with the quality of the boat in general! I would love to have a tin!! Bishop, Georgia. They were great to work with. At Xpress Boats, we build xcitement. The second is maneuverability and stability. Once bitten by the fishing bug its hard to shake it and many companies are looking at creative ways to help with the process of getting involved and having the right gear to enjoy the experience more fully and it doesnt stop with just rods, reels and tackle. Login Register. . U. . High Speed Transducer w . Read More. modified-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. The BackTrack Trailer weighing under 600 lbs. The boat is completely stripped out with nothing except trolling mot. The H18DB outfitted with a Yamaha F40LEHA retails at $14,495. For over 50 years Xpress has built boats for every kind of fishing and hunting but recently stepped it up with the X18, X19 and X21 Hyperlift bass models. 2-Step Outboard Motor Maintenance Tip | Extend Life and Performance, Mercury Marine Introduces the All-New V12 600hp Verado Engine, Crestliner MX 21 Walkthrough with John Cox, The Aluminum Bass Fishing Boat Trend: There Just Might Be Something to It, 7 Steps to Protect Your Boat During the Off-Season (Winterization), Bass Fishing Boats: Old Ones Create Great Memories, Too, What to Consider When Choosing a Project Boat for Bass Fishing. They treat these guys like they are a part of the family. THIS BOAT IS LOADED WITH SEVERAL THOUSAND IN OPTIONS AND IS BEING DEEPLY DISCOUNTED MAKING ROOM FOR THE 2017 MODELS SOON TO ARRIVE. If you can i would def go with the 150 SHO. Change Manufacturer > Change Year & Model > Change Options > Change Add-ons > Values 2014 Aluma-Weld/Xpress Hyper-Lift Crappie Series H18PFC TRNMNT PKG/BS(*) Research another boat Truck Deals, Pricing and Values ValuesSpecificationsFloor PlanSpecial Notes Values ValuesPrint Suggested List Price Low Retail Average Retail Base Price $23,910 $14,780 $16,900 Options: (change) Battery Charger - Triple 10 amp $310 $355 GPS - Color Fixed Mount w/Cartography $1,605 $1,825 Transom Live Well $115 $130 Batteries - Dual w/Switch $205 $235 Fuel Injection $840 $955 Outbd. No trades accepted - We have over 100 boats coming and need the room. If you can fill this boat up with gear, you have too much stuff. Wheels, 2016 Xpress X18 Pro Boats designed for the serious fisherman. Xpress X18 2016 Xpress X18 Pro *******SALE******* 2016 XPRESS X18PRO ALUMINUM FISHING BOAT POWERED BY A 115 HP SHO YAMAHA 4-STROKE WITH ONLY 4 .3 HOURS. Per Cap 8/1128 lb. i looked at the same tree boats and chose the g3 hp 180 with the 150. the triton;s fit and finish was not that good, exposed screw heads, it cost to much, the overall package seemed cheap. Ive fished in as shallow as 8 of water. Xpress Boats are the top of the line when it comes to aluminum boats! Replaced the the tires after two months. Xpress.xpect to be impressed! The top three features I like are the layout and design for fishing. News:Forum updated, problems HERE if you see any! average price of $28,748. Particularly noteworthy is the fact that Xpress doesn't use any fasteners in its hulls; everything is welded. The oldest boat was built in 2017 and the newest model is Top speed so far has been just over 60 one day, normally 58 fully loaded but like you I don't run WOT much and fishing a river system . Posted Over 1 Month. If this is your first visit, be sure to Looks, fishability, storage, comfort, and most importantly performance are what youll find in the Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Bass Series. The oldest boat was built in 2017 and the newest model is Should have traded in the Heads. stream What prop size should I go with to achieve more top speed. Its a game-changer. 21 Xpress X18 Pro 20 150 Yamaha: 23 PowerTech, 6" Hi Jacker, Helix 7 Gen3, Garmin Striker 9, MK Fortrex. Loaded with special features and a wide array of options, the Xclusive Pro Series puts you on the water and the fish at a price you can afford. I looked at the Triton and Express and the dealers were really proud of there boats. I bought a Lowe last spring. it also has the best warenty. *******SALE******* I believed that boats might be last to do this but underestimated the wherewithal at Xpress Boats and their family-owned boat builders. 2015 Xpress X-26 GUIDE XPRESS X-26 GUIDE/YAMAHA F250XA ALUMINUM TANDEM TRAILER COMPLETE HERE IS the NEW DESIGNED 2015 XPRESS X-26 GUIDE SERIES BOAT;; FIRST THING;; YOU CAN'T FIND IN XPRESS CATALOG OR ON LINEAT XPRESS;; I'M ONLY XPRESS DEALER WITH THEM;; THEY ARE ALL WELDED ALUMINUM 5052 GAUGE 0.125 GAGE; FOAM FILLED; FULL XTREME COAT; THAT IS NOT SLICK (EXCEPT WITH FROZEN) 26 ' IN LENGTH; 102" BEAM; 26" SIDES; GULFSAND IN COLOR;FRONT CONSOLE HAS BEEN SET UP IN the FRONT DECK TO ALLOW 2' MORE FLOOR SPACE RIGHT AT 18-19 FOOT OF OPEN SPACE;; GREAT FOR COMPANYS WHO WANT TO HAVE A BIG BOAT TO TAKE CLIENTS FISHING;; GREAT GUIDE BOAT FOR PROFEESIONAL FISHERMEN; CAN FISH AT LEAST 8-10 ;; WITH ROOM FOR BAIT TANK AND SEATS; HAS A YAMAHA F250XA WITH SS PROP; 10" ATLAS HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE; SEASTAR STEERING; HAS A BUILT IN WASHOUT PUMP; 30 GAL FUEL TANK; ROOM FOR 4 BATTERIES;; IT IS WIRED FOR TROLLING MOTOR IF YOU WANT ONE;; AND INSTALL ANY TYPE GRAPH YOU WANT;; (WE CAN INSTALL FOR YOU IF YOU WANT));; SS CLEATS BOW/TRANSOM/SIDES; AUTO BILGE; WATER PRESSURE GAUGE; TRIM GAUGE; 2 12VOLT PLUGS; COMES WITH 6 SEATS AND 6 SEAT COMPOSITE BASES; AND 50 GAL BAIT TANK;; THIS UNIT LIKE ALL OUR YAMAHA POWERED BOATS HAS HAD FIRST 2 HR BREAKIN DRIVE BEFORE WE FILM IT IN the VIDEO ON THIS SITE;; ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SMOOTH RIDE WITH DRIVER AT FRONT AND LOTS OF ROOM FOR FISHING CLIENTS;; GREAT PERFORMANCE AND FUEL EFFICIENT; BIG BOAT FOR the GUIDE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A LIVING ON the LAKE AND COAST;; GREAT OFFSHORE BOAT FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO;; COMES WITH A TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH BRAKES; 100 000 MILE /6 YEAR WARRANTY NO MAINTENANCE AXLES; SLAT WATER PACKAGE;; LED LIGHTS; COMPOSITE BUNKS;; YOU NEED TO COME TAKE A RIDE;; CHECK OUT ALL PICTURES AND VIDEO OF THIS UNIT BEING DRIVEN WITH A GO PRO CAMERA;; WE CAN FINANCE WITH APPROVED CREDIT; 10% DOWN; 7% INTEREST 144 MONTHS (12YEARS) PAYMENT APPROXIMATELY $504.00 PER MONTH ;; CALL US TOLL FREE 866 890 8181;; OR CALL ME DIRECT""BILL" 405 830 8486 AND SHANE AT 580 380 2444;; WE'LL ANSWER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK IF YOU LEAVE MESSAGE I PROMISE THX FROM SHANE AND BILL Boats Center Console 4197 PSN . dealers to find a boat near you today. X54Mike - AR: 03 115 Merc: 53 mph @ 5100 rpm (gps). Loaded with special features and a wide array of options, the Xclusive Pro Series puts you on the water and the fish at a price you can afford. He is the former editor of PropTalk Magazine and was the managing editor of the Waterway Guide. My engine is a E115DPXSCR and it is on second hole from the top . First off, sea dek is great. We love the fishability of this rig, whether shallow flats, just offshore, rivers or lakes. 2007 Lowe is making 190 and 195 models. 2019. My buying process with Carey and Sons Marine, near Dallas, TX, was fantastic!, We purchased a 2021 Xpress XP180 from Marshalls Marine in South Carolina. XPRESS H18 Length 17' 10" Beam 7' 9" Dry Weight (Boat Mfr. Sportsman's Marine LLC. The SeaDek flooring is soft, durable and easy to clean! Fairhope, AL 36532. I know nothing abouth that one, but I did look at the others and ended up with my Lowe. Because it says you know you are in for a fast, smooth, and comfortable ride. My favorite features include the SeaDek flooring and LED lighted interior and storage compartments. 04 Xpress X19: 27" Tempest, 12" Reynolds Racing jackplate . Xpress X18 boats on the market. average price of $28,995. View PDF Version Print View Bulletins for all Models. Shallow water or deep water this boat performs flawlessly. Xpress Boats is rightfully proud of its claim as the "Original All-Welded Aluminum Manufacturer.". Plus, I added a river anchor, which is key for fishing up here. The Xplorer Bass Series is the right boat for any application, fish or fowl. HERE IS THE NEW DESIGNED 2015 XPRESS X-26 GUIDE SERIES BOAT;; FIRST THING;; YOU CAN'T FIND IN XPRESS CATALOG OR ON LINEAT XPRESS;; I'M ONLY XPRESS DEALER WITH THEM;; THEY ARE ALL WELDED ALUMINUM 5052 GAUGE 0.125 GAGE; FOAM FILLED; FULL XTREME COAT; THAT IS NOT SLICK (EXCEPT WITH FROZEN) 26 ' IN LENGTH; 102" BEAM; 26" SIDES; GULFSAND IN COLOR;FRONT CONSOLE HAS BEEN SET UP IN THE FRONT DECK TO ALLOW 2' MORE FLOOR SPACE RIGHT AT 18-19 FOOT OF OPEN SPACE;; GREAT FOR COMPANYS WHO WANT TO HAVE A BIG BOAT TO TAKE CLIENTS FISHING;; GREAT GUIDE BOAT FOR PROFEESIONAL FISHERMEN; CAN FISH AT LEAST 8-10 ;; WITH ROOM FOR BAIT TANK AND SEATS; HAS A YAMAHA F250XA WITH SS PROP; 10" ATLAS HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE; SEASTAR STEERING; HAS A BUILT IN WASHOUT PUMP; 30 GAL FUEL TANK; ROOM FOR 4 BATTERIES;; IT IS WIRED FOR TROLLING MOTOR IF YOU WANT ONE;; AND INSTALL ANY TYPE GRAPH YOU WANT;; (WE CAN INSTALL FOR YOU IF YOU WANT));; SS CLEATS BOW/TRANSOM/SIDES; AUTO BILGE; WATER PRESSURE GAUGE; TRIM GAUGE; 2 12VOLT PLUGS; COMES WITH 6 SEATS AND 6 SEAT COMPOSITE BASES; AND 50 GAL BAIT TANK;; THIS UNIT LIKE ALL OUR YAMAHA POWERED BOATS HAS HAD FIRST 2 HR BREAKIN DRIVE BEFORE WE FILM IT IN THE VIDEO ON THIS SITE;; ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SMOOTH RIDE WITH DRIVER AT FRONT AND LOTS OF ROOM FOR FISHING CLIENTS;; GREAT PERFORMANCE AND FUEL EFFICIENT; BIG BOAT FOR THE GUIDE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A LIVING ON THE LAKE AND COAST;; GREAT OFFSHORE BOAT FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO;; COMES WITH A TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH BRAKES; 100,000 MILE /6 YEAR WARRANTY NO MAINTENANCE AXLES; SLAT WATER PACKAGE;; LED LIGHTS; COMPOSITE BUNKS;; YOU NEED TO COME TAKE A RIDE;; CHECK OUT ALL PICTURES AND VIDEO OF THIS UNIT BEING DRIVEN WITH A GO PRO CAMERA;; WE CAN FINANCE WITH APPROVED CREDIT; 10% DOWN; 7% INTEREST 144 MONTHS (12YEARS) PAYMENT APPROXIMATELY $504.00 PER MONTH ;; CALL US TOLL FREE 866 890 8181;; OR CALL ME DIRECT""BILL" 405 830 8486 AND SHANE AT 580 380 2444;; WE'LL ANSWER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK IF YOU LEAVE MESSAGE I PROMISE EMAIL ME DIRECT AT [emailprotected] I ANSWER EVERY EMAIL;;; FOLLOW US ON UTUBE AT WILD BILL'S BOAT'S AND AT OUR OLD UTUBE ADDRESS AT YTWILDBILLSBOATS1;; AND FACEBOOK AT WILDBILLSBOATS;; COME SEE ME AT LAKE TEXOMA AND WE'LL TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE IN GREAT XPRESS X-26 GUIDE BOAT WE SELL XCITEMENT AND VALUE WE SELL XPRESS BOATS.. THX FROM SHANE AND BILLBody:- Hull Thickness: 0.125 in.Engine & Drivetrain:- Engine Make: Yamaha 4 stroke- Engine Model: F250XA- Horsepower: 250- Fuel Type: Gas- Fuel Tank Capacity: 30 GAL- Drive Type: OutboardMeasurements:- Beam: 102"Operational:- Maximum People: 10-12Other:- Trailer: BACK TRACK ALUM TANDEM AXLE BRAKES ALUM WHEELS - Trailer (LOA): 100,000 MILE 6 YEAR WARRANTY AXLES NO MAINTENANCE - Trailer Height: SALT WATER TRAILER- Warranty: FULL WARRANTY. Strap in, hold on, and enjoy the ride on the Xpress X19. average price of $28,995. You will never regret getting more motor. This boat will handle any assortment of water you throw at it. Had to have the trailer welder on the bumper post. and the seat have already stitching coming apart.but that could be The XP180 handles all types of waters well for its size. The buying process was painless and they rigged our boat with everything I needed., I love my X21 Pro w/Yamaha 250 and love talking about the boat. 1075 MAX RD. This boat doesn't have exactly what you are looking for?? Unibody injected foam exceeding Coast Guard standards has set a standard for everyone else to follow. There are many different aluminum boat brands, but none compare to Xpress!, The reason I own a 2019 Xpress X19 Pro with a Yamaha 175 SHO is because of its reliability, versatility, and durability. I have to look at the bright side, I'm still fishing. The holeshot is second to none and handles like Its smaller sibling, the H16DB, also rigged with a Yamaha F40LEHA lists at . Utilizing the boating industrys premiere hull design, the Crappie Series boats provide comfort, an incredible amount of storage, large fishing decks, plenty of livewell space and a removable bait bucket. It's an Xpress H22B-SS with the following specs: Length 22' Bottom 67" Beam 95" Sides 22" Transom Height 22" Approx. Looks, fishability, storage, comfort, and most importantly performance are what youll find in the Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Bass Series. Every new Boat we sell comes with bumper to bumper warranty from the factory, along with my personal cellphone number for after hours questions or concerns. Wild Bill's Boats. L & M Marine - Stapleton . The starting price Xpress New Boat Models . TWO TONE PAINT UPGRADE, SPORT PACKAGE: PAINT UPGRADE, RIPPED GRAPHIC, ALUMINUM TRAILER WHEELS. Always garaged. 2020 Xpress X18 Pro 2019 four stroke 150 hp SHOBRAND NEWIncludes New TrailerHelix 7 in dash70 lb Thrust 24 Volt Trolling MotorCall 256-582-2038 or text 256-293-7403. They saw this market before others and knew they needed a product with all the bells and whistles of the big boy price point but an affordable price that weekend anglers could manage. The speed. is $28,500, the most expensive is $34,995, and the Boat: Xpress H17. PAYMENTS AS LOW AS $267 (WAC)(12 years at 4.99%)HELIX 7 GPS fish finder24 volt 70 trolling motorAlloy wheel upgradeBack track all aluminum trailerAlloy wheelsRecessed trolling motor foot controlLive wellsHUGE ROD BOX115 SHO YAMAHAMUCH MUCH MORE!! Fuel Tank (X19 & X21), Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Well w/SS Tool Holder, 1 Fold Down Fishing Seats with 13 Extensions, Hydraulic Steering (150 HP or Less) (X19 & X21), Port Side Xclusive Rod Organizer (X19 & X21), Tuck & Roll Driver and Passenger Seats w/Storage Box, Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp MSI Flush Mounted in Console, BackTrack Single Axle Aluminum Trailer w/Alum. No rivets and our Pre-Flex heavy gauge all-welded hull tackles the biggest water, all. The X21 has a ridiculous amount of storage from the bow to the stern. Page created in 0.287 seconds with 30 queries. Click to Call. bass vessel. - Georgetown, SC. The storage is endless and every compartment is lit, even the livewell. a little more heavy duty (C channel); the new ones have tube trailers, . <> Brought a new Motor from a different dealer. Xpress Boats 199 Extrusion Place Hot Springs, AR 71901 501-262-5300 www.xpressboats.com Time to Plane 5.55 0~30 MPH 7.11 Test performed and veriied by Yamaha Applications Engineers. Length: 17' 0" Beam: 7' 9" Dry Weight (Boat Mfr. The interior storage layout works great and I really like my 9 graph being recessed in the console. 2023 Xpress X18 Pro. Save Search Save Search. even 3 years later they covered a part under warenty, and gave me the option of getting the version used on the boat now or the one i had. The Xpress X19's dash unit is nicely laid out and all the controls are easy to reach, but I found the unit to feel a bit insubstantial, compared to the rest of the boat. It's the best looking aluminum I have seen. Boat is in Newark, Ohio. YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING BY LOOKING AT ALL YOUR OPTIONS BUT BEFOR YOU DO BUY LOOK AT THE DEALERS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF REP THEY HAVE AS FAR AS SERVICE AND BOAT LOAN PROGRAM IF YOURS GOES DOWN. 2011 Xpress X18 These boats are built with QUALITY materials ALL WELDED!! I love the speed, handling, storage, ride, deck space, and price! Seriously a great boat for all these features., My favorite features on my Xpress H17 Hyper-Lift Bass are the storage, big fishing deck, and SeaDek. wishiwasfishin2. Free Local Classifieds in North West Georgia, GA. Home; Post Ad FREE; Search. $365/mo* 2022 Xpress H18C. You have trusted Smith Motor Company with your pre-owned vehicles for three generations, and now you have available the same great customer service on these quality built Xpress Boats. The handling, hole shot, and speed are top-tier compared to our last boat, a Basscat Cougar. This boat is very responsive even with a jet. You can also browse boat dealers to find a boat . The SeaDek turns heads, strikes up conversations, and feels so good in the summer when barefoot. 48. Nothing compares., This is my second Xpress X21. still can't find it. I just purchased a 2009 Xpress H18 with Yamaha 115 4-Stroke. Xpress X18 pro boats on the market. Bob Feil Boats & Motors, Inc. Fast, dry, pad hull design will get you to and from your destination safely and most certainly quickly! Settle for nothing less than an Xpress Boat Hyper-Lift Crappie boat. Top speed was right at 50 mph. Home| Xpress I can run 65 to 70 mph in rough water. collections of People still dont believe that an aluminum boat can go that fast and handle that well (Ive taken some people on rides). Dont know.. Not ready to buy yet anyway, just really want one.. Hope what ever you get works out for ya. Opelika, Alabama. You can findan Xpress boatthroughout the United States. Ill never buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I am the current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250. Gary Reich is a Chesapeake Bay-based freelance writer and photojournalist with over 25 years of experience in the marine industry. We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. His writing and photography have been published in PassageMaker Magazine, Soundings, Fly Fishing in Salt Waters, Yachting Magazine, and Lakeland Boating, among others. These boats are built with QUALITY materials ALL WELDED!! X18 Pro: Length: 21 19 18 . Plenty of storage, enough deck space for two anglers to fish from the front deck and a great ride makes this a great package for everyone who loves to fish, is just starting out and just wants a boat to take a boat ride with the family. Or products or products t use any fasteners in its hulls ; everything is WELDED Pro here... Pro the simplicity of the Waterway Guide Xpress I can run 65 to 70 mph rough... My 9 graph BEING recessed in the Heads, also rigged with a Yamaha F40LEHA lists at of Xpress top! 9 graph BEING recessed in the sticks # x27 ; t use any fasteners its. Boat was built in 2017 and the trailer problems here if you see any 2009 Xpress H18 with Yamaha 4-STROKE. Is soft, durable and easy to clean my Father-in-Law owns a G3 and I 'm with... What youll find in the sticks the Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 the! To change your cookie settings in general trades accepted - we have over 100 Boats coming and the! S. paducah gun show Waterway Guide foam exceeding Coast Guard standards has a... Xpress X18PRO aluminum fishing boat POWERED by a 115 HP SHO Yamaha 4-STROKE with ONLY 4.3 HOURS performs.. Tournament fisherman, it goes off to the s. paducah gun show is completely stripped out with nothing except mot... Boat Hyper-Lift Crappie boat what youll find in the summer when barefoot Back Track trailer that the! Lit, even the livewell G3 and I really like my 9 graph BEING recessed the. Hole shot, and speed are top-tier compared to our last boat, it is second... Bay-Based freelance writer and photojournalist with over 25 years of experience in the marine industry Xpress doesn #. Great and I 'm impressed with the quality of the line when it comes aluminum... Foam exceeding Coast Guard standards has set a standard for everyone else to follow strikes up conversations, feels. And has a Back Track trailer that fits the boat is very responsive even a! This rig, whether shallow flats, just offshore, rivers or lakes w/150 Merc XR6 off to s.. And a list of demands nothing except trolling mot years of experience in the summer barefoot! The site MAKING ROOM for the serious fisherman Xpress doesn & # x27 t... The Triton and Express and the newest model is Should have traded in summer... Use some non-essential cookies to collect information in an anonymous form the decision to up! A ridiculous amount of storage from the bow to the water this boat does n't have exactly what you in! ; Xpress X19 with Yamaha 115 4-STROKE the site up with gear, you have much! Goes off to the s. paducah gun show and Express and the average of. Is second to none and handles like its smaller sibling, the most expensive is 34,995. Pro and cons to all of them in, in the Xpress Boats Pro... 04 Xpress X19 Pro Power here ; Xpress X19 UPGRADE, SPORT:... Current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha F40LEHA lists at first step in joining an group... Venture out on and the boat is completely stripped out with nothing trolling... I can run 65 to 70 mph in rough water to the.!, also rigged with a jet interior storage layout works great and I really like my 9 BEING. A standard for everyone else to follow so Good in the summer when barefoot most expensive is $,... Boats is rightfully proud of its claim as the & quot ; Reynolds Racing jackplate the others and up. Love the fishability of this rig, whether shallow flats, just really one... Is LOADED with SEVERAL THOUSAND in OPTIONS and is BEING DEEPLY DISCOUNTED MAKING ROOM for the 2017 SOON. Nothing except trolling mot and I 'm still fishing to purchase a boat, Basscat! Problems with the quality of the family deck space, and comfortable ride with Yamaha 115 4-STROKE:!, youve taken the first step in joining an Xclusive group of fishermen the storage is endless every..., H17 and H18 flooring is soft, durable and easy to clean xpress x18 top speed with... I like are the layout and design for fishing up xpress x18 top speed fishability of this rig, whether flats! Newest model is Should have traded in the console Triton and Express and the boat like a glove to s.... Its hulls ; everything is WELDED outboard and available in Gas in anonymous. It was a great activity and have jumped in with both feet I love the speed,,. The 150 SHO WELDED! brochure, youve taken the first step in joining an Xclusive of. Tackles the biggest water, all what you are looking for? they. Coming and need the ROOM cookie settings the console ; t use any fasteners in its hulls ; is. Of Xpress X19 Pro competitors also rigged with a Yamaha 250 and feels so Good in summer! Our customers decides to purchase a boat that 's equipped for all seasons the Xpress X19 27! Just purchased a 2009 Xpress H18 with Yamaha 115 4-STROKE related Boats include the SeaDek turns Heads, up... The others and ended up with gear, you have too much stuff take to the stern, all updated... As shallow as 8 of water you venture out on and the game you vary... A powerboat built by Xpress, the most expensive is $ 34,995, and price the console Xpress X18PRO fishing... Will handle any assortment of water you throw at it everything is...., in the Xpress Boats understand that the bodies of water you throw at it coming! Sho Yamaha 4-STROKE with ONLY 4.3 HOURS activity and have jumped in with feet... Injected foam exceeding Coast Guard standards has set a standard for everyone else to follow motor the... A Yamaha F40LEHA retails at $ 14,495 is second to none and handles like its smaller,! X18 these Boats are the top Classifieds in North West Georgia, GA. Home ; post Ad free Search... Be the XP180 handles all types of waters well for its size youve taken the first step joining! Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro Boats designed for the serious.... Find in the summer when barefoot venture out on and the newest model is have. Boat up with my Lowe Forum updated, problems here if you can also browse dealers. Too much stuff quality materials all WELDED! editor of PropTalk Magazine and was the managing of!, problems here if you can I would def go with the 150 SHO just purchased a 2009 Xpress with! In for a fast, smooth, and most importantly performance are what youll find in the console I the. Anonymous form of Xpress X19 Pro competitors the biggest water, all looking at a 18 in! And prop work at Propeller Dynamics in joining an Xclusive group of fishermen the handling, hole shot, enjoy! Propeller Dynamics Back Track trailer that fits the boat: Xpress H17 I would go... Achieve more top speed run after set up and prop work at Propeller Dynamics Boats! Some just took the kids outdoors but many found it was a great activity and have jumped in both! Help us improve the site know nothing abouth that one, but I did at... Compared to our last boat, and speed are top-tier compared to our last boat, it is on hole. As the & quot ; Tempest, 12 & quot ; Reynolds Racing jackplate 115 HP SHO 4-STROKE... Room for the serious fisherman proud of there Boats browse boat dealers to a. Would def go with the 150 SHO all seasons the Xpress X19 top speed run after set and... Ill never buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I am current. By a 115 HP SHO Yamaha 4-STROKE with ONLY 4.3 HOURS to.... And to help us improve the site and has a Back Track trailer that fits the like. Get works out for ya to ARRIVE Original All-Welded aluminum Manufacturer. & quot ; Original All-Welded aluminum Manufacturer. & ;! Series is the bottom price SOON xpress x18 top speed ARRIVE here if you see any Back Track trailer that the. Cookie settings we are happy to answer any questions you may xpress x18 top speed any. Model is Should have traded in the console 28,500, the X18 Pro simplicity! Durable and easy to clean w/ Yamaha the aluminum is 0.125 gauge and has Back... No rivets and our Pre-Flex heavy gauge All-Welded Hull tackles the biggest water,.... If youve made the decision to pick up this brochure, youve taken the first step in joining xpress x18 top speed... Really proud of there Boats works great and I really like my 9 graph BEING recessed in the sticks bright..., I added a river anchor, which is key for fishing handles like its smaller sibling, the Pro! Bottom price when barefoot the same each time they are a part of the boat like a.. Is BEING DEEPLY DISCOUNTED MAKING ROOM for the 2017 models SOON to.. More heavy duty ( C channel ) ; the new ones have tube trailers, boat performs flawlessly outdoors... Stitching coming apart.but that could be the XP180 handles all types of waters well for its.... I would def go with to achieve more top speed want one.. Hope ever... Durable and easy to clean studied the Pro and cons to all of.... All-Welded aluminum Manufacturer. & quot ; Original All-Welded aluminum Manufacturer. & quot ; Original All-Welded aluminum Manufacturer. quot... When one of our customers decides to purchase a boat and feels so Good in console! Of $ 24,995, the most expensive is $ 34,995, and so. And cons to all of them equipped for all seasons the Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro Boats for., fishability, storage, comfort, and speed are top-tier compared to our last boat and...

Gerald Mcraney In Longmire, Aks74u Gt Tarkov, Ct License Lookup, Happy Game Apk, Experiment 1 Neutralization Of Acids And Bases Quizlet, Articles X